My Secret Love Ch. 08

Story Info
The girls go out.
6.4k words
4.79
17.4k
00

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/14/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This does contain material involving same sex relations, if you are offended by this in any way then don't read it. This is only for fun, and not meant for anything else.

* * * * *

We drove for about ten miles out of town and pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. It looked like a nice quaint little restaurant. The parking lot was completely packed full though.

I looked towards Lauri. "It looks pretty busy, I wonder if we'll get a table."

"Not to worry Samantha, I called and made reservations earlier today."

I smiled at Lauri, "Well good thinking Lauri"

We climbed out of the car and headed inside the restaurant. As soon as we entered I noticed it was very dark inside, but it was dimly lit with candles throughout the restaurant that gave it a very romantic type of mystic atmosphere. "Hmmm....very nice," I thought to myself. "This is definitely a very ritzy type of restaurant, and very much a restaurant you would take a date to." I wondered why Lauri would take me here, and let alone how we could afford it. Well, we were both dressed accordingly anyway.

Lauri approached the desk and signed her name on the list. We waited in the waiting area till the waitress called our names and seated us to our table. Our table was in the back near a corner, kind've private and away from the general view of others. It was like we had our own private little dining room for we were off all by ourselves. I wasn't complaining though. Soft music played in the background I noticed as we walked to our table.

The waitress seated us, handed us the menu and asked what we would like to drink. I was about to order myself a drink of some kind when Lauri interrupted me and did the honors and ordered a bottle of wine.

"Lauri, isn't that quite expensive. I would have been happy with something less expensive."

"Samantha, we're here to celebrate your recovery, so let loose, and let me do the honors tonight."

I leaned across the table a little towards Lauri, "Lauri, this is quite expensive," I said after viewing the menu. "Neither one of us can afford this. I know you said that we're celebrating tonight but I know we're both not rich here either."

"Samantha, please, let me do this for you tonight. You have a lot to celebrate. Look how much you've over come these past few months. You faced death and over come that, and you put up with my mood swings as well." Lauri said smiling. "Samantha, I want to do this for you. Please don't worry about the cost of this, besides I'm ordering for the both of us." Lauri said chuckling to herself.

"Oh, you are, are you? Okay" I smiled and handed Lauri my menu. "So I guess I won't need this then. I'll trust you then with my appetite."

"Oh, you won't have to worry about that Samantha. Believe me, I know how much you eat, and tonight that's something you won't be worrying about."

Just then the waitress came to the table and uncorked our wine bottle and poured our drinks for us. Lauri lifted up her glass to make a toast.

"To us and our wonderful friendship. I'm so glad that I was given this chance to get to know you, and become an important part of your life. May our friendship only grow stronger."

I lifted my glass, "To us and our friendship," I repeated and tapped Lauri's wine glass before taking a sip of my wine. The wine was so refreshing and smooth. You could definitely tell it was a very expensive brand.

"Mmmm...Lauri, this wine is wonderful. You are just really going all out tonight, aren't you?"

"Well, you deserve it Samantha. I want to give you a nice time tonight."

The waitress approached our table again a few minutes later asking if we were ready to order. I looked over at Lauri and raised my eyebrows, "So are we ready Lauri to order?"

Lauri just smiled at me and began to ramble off all different types of appetizers I hadn't even heard of before, then finally she ordered our main entree. The waitress looked at the both of us like sizing the two of us up, trying to figure out in her mind how these two small women could eat all of that. The expression on her face almost made me laugh, but I agreed with her, even I was a bit taken aback with so much food that Lauri had ordered, and wondered how we would consume it all. I imagined this all would cost a fortune, but Lauri was the one ordering so I left it up to her judgement.

Lauri and I enjoyed our wine and casual conversation as we waited for our food to arrive.

"Wow, Lauri, I guess you weren't kidding were you about taking care of my appetite tonight." I said leaning over the table smiling as the waitress brought out our appetizers on a huge tray...shrimp cocktails in a seafood sauce, crab, clams to just name a few of them. I couldn't keep count of them all, but they all looked wonderfully delicious and my palate was already watering.

The waitress gave us a huge plastic type apron to place around us so we didn't get ourselves all dirty with the delicious array before us. I looked over at Lauri and shook my head, "Your something else, you know that," I said jokingly.

"Enjoy Samantha, come on dig in!"

She didn't need to tell me twice as I filled my plate with the wonderful assortment before me and began to savor the taste of crabs and clams.

"Mmmm...Lauri this is so wonderful!" I said as I continued to fill my mouth with more.

"Here," Lauri said reaching over the table, "try some of the shrimp cocktails, they're great." Lauri said as she pricked her fork with one of her shrimps and leaned over and placed her fork in my mouth. I sucked down on her fork releasing the shrimp into my awaiting mouth. "Yes...mmm...they are very delicious," I said as Lauri fed me another. I wiped my mouth, and pushed Lauri's fork away. "Mmm..that's enough, I can't possibly eat anymore, I'm already full and we still have our main entree left." I said taking a deep breath trying to save some room for our main course.

Lauri smiled and sat back down and put her fork in her mouth eating the rest of her shrimp. We both washed our entrees down with our wine and before long realized that we had gone through a whole bottle. Lauri topped off my glass with the last of the wine.

The waitress came out and cleared our tables and brought our main course out. Lauri ordered another bottle of wine, as I eyed the huge lobster before us and wondered how the hell I was going to eat anymore. I took another sip of my wine almost polishing off another glass. Lauri leaned over and filled my glass up again. I looked at her, "What? Are you trying to get me drunk here?" I said jokingly. Lauri smiled and filled her glass full again.

"Come on Samantha, dig in here and try some of the lobster, it's so juicy and delicious." Lauri said as she devoured some of the lobster in her mouth.

"Hmm...it looks really juicy," I said smiling as I noticed lobster juices trailing down Lauri's mouth. I leaned over and wiped her mouth.

"Hmm..thanks Samantha"

I was glad we were both wearing those plastic aprons over us otherwise I'm sure we would have both been covered with seafood all over our beautiful dresses by now. I finished off my last piece of lobster sucking the juices off my fingers. There was no room with proper table etiquette when you eat seafood, that's for sure. Lauri leaned back and seemed to be amused watching me suck the juices off my fingers. "Are you quite amused watching me Lauri?" I said smiling.

"Yes, quite." Lauri laughed.

"Well Lauri I can't eat anymore. It was a wonderful meal. You sure went all out, and definitely know how to show me a great time."

"Well, the night's not over yet Samantha. How bout some dessert?"

"Are you crazy! I couldn't possibly eat anything else."

"Oh yes you can," Lauri said smiling slyly at me.

Just then the waitress brought out a homemade New York cheesecake. Lauri had known that was my favorite dessert and that despite my resistance that when it came to my cheesecake I couldn't resist. "Oh your so sneaky Lauri, you knew I wouldn't turn down cheesecake, what are you trying to do, get me fat here?" I said smiling and shaking my head.

Lauri smiled and handed me my slice. After a few mouthfuls though I couldn't eat anymore. I was totally full. I sat back in my chair and took a deep inhale trying to expand any room in my stomach but I was too full for even that. Both Lauri and I chatted the rest of the time allowing our food to digest, while we sipped at the rest of our wine, just enjoying each other's company.

It was definitely turning into a very interesting night with the both of us playing the seductive game going back and forth throughout the dinner teasing each other with food and such, but I didn't expect much from all of that, then general playfulness and just two good friends just having a good time together and enjoying each other's company.

Besides, after all that we had gone through the past few months and the last time I tried to become intimate with her, and now with me moving out in a week, I wasn't about to now take that chance with her and get hurt all over again, though I did wish things were different.

The waitress came to our table and Lauri handed her credit card and paid the bill. I couldn't imagine after everything we ate what the cost of all of that came to. "So are you ready to go Samantha," Lauri said as she got up and grabbed her purse.

"Definitely," I smiled. "I think we both need to go for a run now and work off all we ate."

"Come on Ms. Pearson, let's get out of here." Lauri smiled grabbing my arm. I turned and faced Lauri as we headed out the door.

"Thanks, Lauri for the lovely dinner. It really meant alot to me that you did this for me."

"I wanted to Samantha. I really enjoyed this evening. You deserve to have someone treat you right for once." Lauri said softly as we walked to her car.

It was dark out now, and the freshness of the night filled the air and enlivened you. "Hmmm...what a nice evening...isn't it Lauri?" I said as I breathed in the night air.

"Yes, it's beautiful out." Lauri said smiling at me as we got into her car.

Lauri started the car, and as far as I knew we were heading back to her place, but Lauri went right by her exit and continued on till she pulled off the road near the lakeside. Lauri turned to me.

"I thought it was such a nice evening out that why don't we go for a walk along the lake. I hope you don't mind?"

I swallowed, "Um...no, of course not, it's a lovely night..um.. a nice walk would be nice." I said very nervously.

Lauri and I got out of her car and began to walk down to the lake. We were quiet as we approached the lake. As we reached the sand we both took off our shoes and walked barefoot along the sand. So much for my stockings I thought amusingly.

The cool night air brushed over our bodies, as we walked along the edge of the water listening to the water rush back and forth. We were silent in our thoughts as we enjoyed the night and each other's company as we walked along the sand. I would find myself occassionally looking over at Lauri smiling and admiring how beautiful she looked as the moonlit night reflected off her face showing her beauty. Lauri would smile back at me in silence as we continued to walk along the sand in our quietness.

The farther we walked the darker and later it became, though at that moment time seemed to stand still to the both of us. We soon turned around and slowly walked back to her car enjoying our time together. We approached her car and looked back at the lake one last time, as to imprint our walk, our time together that night in our memories for good. I breathed the cool refreshing lake air one last time, closing my eyes remembering this feeling of quietness and solitude of love I felt at that moment before I turned and got into Lauri's car.

Lauri looked over at me and smiled softly before we drove off heading back to her house. I rested my head back on Lauri's seat thinking of how wonderful the night had been as we drove in silence. Lauri pulled into her driveway and we both got out and walked to the door.

I followed Lauri in, closing the front door behind me. We both walked to the couch and collapsed and rested our heads on the back of the couch totally relaxed. We both turned to each other and started to laugh and smile. We were both exhausted but didn't want the night to end. It had been such a wonderful evening, but I knew Lauri would have to get up early for work. I yawned and covered my mouth, and turned to Lauri.

"Oh, Lauri, thank you for the wonderful evening. Dinner was so wonderful. I can't believe how much you did and spent on me tonight. I really appreciate all that you did. And the walk, wow, that was so beautiful there at the lake. Thank you for taking me there tonight."

"Samantha, your more than welcome. I loved taking you out tonight and spending the evening with you. I hope you had a nice time."

"Are you kidding, of course I did! It was magnificient." I said smiling. " I can't believe how much you did."

"Well, your worth it Samantha, I hope you know that. Your very special to me, and I care very deeply for you."

"Well, your special to me too Lauri, and have become such an important part of my life." I paused and cleared my throat. I was getting a little too close to comfort there. "So, anyway, it's getting late, don't you have to be up early for work tomorrow?"

Lauri looked over at me and gave me a sneaky smile and shrugged her shoulders. I started to laugh, "Let me guess, you planned to have tomorrow off, didn't you?"

Lauri nodded and smiled, and got up and walked into the kitchen. "Samantha, the night is still young, well to us anyway since we don't have to be up early, so how bout a night cap of some sort." Lauri said as she poured herself a gin and tonic.

"Hmmm...yeah, okay, I'll have what your having." I began to get very nervous. This seemed too much like that one night of how things began before things got all heated up, and it frightened me for I didn't want to get myself in that same situation again. But I figured having a drink or two wouldn't hurt, and besides I can control myself here I thought, trying to calm my nerves.

Lauri walked back into the living room and handed me my drink. She placed her drink on the end table and walked to her stereo, and put some soft music on. She turned the lights off and lit some candles that were on her entertainment center, and then walked back to the couch and sat down beside me. I watched her do all of this, and took a big swig of my gin and tonic as I felt myself become very nervous and jittery.

I leaned back into the couch some more and rested my head, relaxing to the music trying to stay calm as Lauri sat beside me. She leaned back into the couch as well as we both were quiet listening to the music and sipping at our drinks.

The atmosphere was very soothing and romantic which as our silence grew, my body became more nervous. I sat up and drank some more of my drink. Lauri moved a little closer into me, "Oh God," I thought to myself trying to calm my breathing and rapidly beating heart.

Lauri relaxed into me more, "Nice evening, isn't it Samantha?" She seemed to say so calmly.

"Um...ah..yeah, it sure is Lauri," I took a deep breath and slowly got up and walked into the kitchen and poured myself another drink.

Lauri followed me into the kitchen and poured herself another drink as well. I quickly went back to the couch trying to avoid any physical contact with her as much as possible, though my emotional control was wearing pretty thin.

A slow soothing song came on. Lauri walked up to me and placed her drink on the counter. She reached her hand out to me. I looked up at her puzzled.

"Come on Samantha, dance with me?" Lauri said softly reaching her hand out to me. "The music is just right, soothing, the night is perfect...come on...please?" Lauri held her hand out pleadingly.

My mind was saying no, but my body betrayed me and before I knew it I was taking Lauri's hand in mine, and getting up from the couch. Lauri pulled me into her, though I struggled to maintain some distance between us as we moved slowly to the music. I was so stiff and rigid and couldn't relax, and definitely wouldn't make eye contact with her. She must of noticed my uneasiness, and pulled me into her even more despite my resistance.

As the song drew on, I found myself relaxing more into her and letting my body flow to the music, and allowing myself to get caught up in the moment. I closed my eyes, resting my head on her shoulders as I felt our bodies meld and move in one rhthym to the music. It felt so nice to be close to her, to feel her heartbeat next to mine.

I didn't notice the music changing, as Lauri and I stood still in each other's arms. Lauri looked down at me and lifted my chin towards her as she cupped my face. She slowly leaned forward and pressed her lips so softly against mine. I was too lost in my emotions for her that I allowed her to kiss me. Our kiss deepened, before I realized what was happening. My fear overtook me and I pulled away from her. I walked in the kitchen to take a breather with my back turned towards Lauri. I had to calm myself, and not let myself get caught up in this again. Every ounce of my body was telling me to grab her and love her, but my mind was telling me logically this would never be. She would never leave her husband, don't do this Samantha, stay strong. But I love her...damn, damn damn...my thoughts were screaming in my head.

Lauri walked up behind me and touched my shoulders. I pulled away from her.

"Please, Samantha, don't pull away from me. I need you. I love you. Please turn around...please, look at me."

I turned and faced Lauri. "Lauri, I can't do this, please, don't! I can't do this. I can't get hurt by you again. I can't! " I turned and started to cry pulling away from Lauri's soft touch.

Lauri came closer and wrapped her arms around me pulling me into her. I tried to struggle and pull away from her but she held onto me even more. "Please, don't do this," I cried. My tears overflowing at this point as my emotions overtook me.

"Ssshh," she said as she held me close. "I love you Samantha. I love you," Lauri said as she began to cry into me as well. "I know you love me. God I don't blame you Samantha for not trusting me especially since the last time, and how I have been, but I love you, and I can't deny that anymore. Please...please Samantha, I need you...I want you so much. Please let me love you." Lauri pulled Samantha into her even tighter as they both cried into each other.

I looked up to her with my tear soaked eyes, and found the love I had been looking for and wanting for so long. I let my fears subside and leaned into her as I felt her lips once again press so softly into me. My heart melding into hers as our kiss deepened. She pulled away, and wiped away my tears, stroking my face, and so lovingly looked within my eyes. I looked within her eyes as I saw her love for me, so strong and so soul wrenching, that pulled me into her even more. She pulled me into her once again as we softly and so lovingly kissed. The warmth of our bodies so close, yet not close enough. I needed to feel her closer to me, to feel her skin upon mine. She must have been feeling the same for she took my hand into hers as she led me upstairs to the bedroom.

We slowly walked into the bedroom. Lauri lit some more candles before walking over to me. She reached her hand out and pulled me into her and leaned her face down into mine as we allowed our lips contact once again. I felt her tongue enter my mouth, so soft and loving. I couldn't get enough of her, as I pushed my body into her even more, allowing our tongues deeper access.

Lauri pulled back looking upon me. She looked so lovingly into me as she so slowly ran her hands up my arms to my shoulders. She let her hands slip under my shoulder straps and gently and so slowly slipped the straps of my shoulders. She ran her hands slowly down my body, stroking every curve and crevice of my body. I felt her hands slowly run slightly over my breasts, to my nipples circling them around the material, then so slowly down to my stomach.

12