My Sex Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cffmia88
cffmia88
14 Followers

Nonetheless I got out of my car and walked into the town. I walked into the service station my car had been towed to. I asked if there were any motels I could stay in and the person at the service station said there weren’t. “We’ll definitely be able to fix this up and have you on your way in a few hours…don’t worry” I heard the guy say not putting too much confidence in his abilities.

I then decided to walk around this small town. There couldn’t be more than a few hundred people living there. However, as I walked around I noticed something unusual. There were mostly women here. Aside from the men I saw in the service station 95% of the people were women. Many of them had little kids walking around with them as well. I wondered to myself where the men and fathers were. As I was taking all this in I walked to a diner on the other side of the street, stepped inside and sat at the counter. A peppy young blonde women who looked around my age walked up to me and said “How can I help you.” She had a twinkle in her eyes and was smiling at me from ear to ear. She wasn’t extremely skinny but wasn’t fat at all. My first impression there was just the right amount of meat on her bones. That aside, I had never seen any waitresses back east who were this eager to take my order.

“I’ll just have the club sandwich and a cherry coke please” I told the waitress whose name tag read Jody.

“Coming right up Cowboy…I’ll even make the cherry coke for you myself. I have a special ingredient I put in,” said Jody. As Jody was walking away she asked “What are you doing here…we don’t get people like you in here all too often…or ever I should say.”

“Well my car broke down about 10 minutes away so here I am. Why do I look funny or something…what do you mean people like me?” I asked back.

“It’s just…if you haven’t noticed there aren’t too many men here right now. In fact if there are men there are lots of men…and if there aren’t men…there aren’t any,” she said.

“Want to run that by me again” I muttered.

“You see most everyone in this town of ours is married. There are only a few hundred people but the government owns this town. All of us women are wives of military men who are on active duty. Actually most of them are overseas right now. But it’s a good deal…we live here for free and get a church of our own. About three quarters of us are Mormon because we’re in Utah. Get it?”

“Ummm I think so” I said wondering if this woman was for real. I remembered someone in college telling me about these kinds of towns but I thought it was just a stupid rumor. I remember a buddy of mine telling me how much he wanted to live in a place like that where there just “chicks.”

I also remembered this girl who was in high school with me who happened to be Mormon and from Utah. I always had this attraction to her. She was a good girl and very beautiful. Something about her innocence always intrigued me. I wanted to take away that innocence but of course never had that chance. I did remember she had about 10 brothers and sisters. I was always amazed how that could happen from one woman. I sat next to her in Spanish class one semester and she told me “Mormons like to have lots of kids and early…we believe in large families.” Of course that excited me very much because I’ve always had a fascination with getting women pregnant and pregnant women.

Jody brought me my sandwich about 10 minutes later and put it down in front of me. “So are they fixing your car now?”

“Yes they are…and they better finish today because I hear there are no motels around here.”

Laughing Jody replied “Nope the closest one is 45 minutes away. But hey if you need a place to stay I’ve got a couch I can spare. My other rooms are full of my two kids.”

“That’s very kind of you but hopefully everything will be okay and I’ll be on my way in a few hours” I said. But I also thought it might not be a bad thing to stay with Jody. Heck I was on a roll this trip. I already had sex with one married woman and there were so few men here I thought these women must be extremely horny without their husbands around.

I headed back to the service station after my meal and was informed by Butch, the repairman I would need a special part for my engine that wasn’t working. He added it might take a few days for it to get there. He said most places carry this part in their service station but this town was small…not a lot of people came there and not a lot left. So I was stuck without a car and without a place to stay unless Jody would take me in.

I felt like I was tennis ball bouncing from one side of the town to the other. After hearing my car’s diagnosis from the service station I told them to get the part and I’d be back in a couple of days. I then bounced back to the diner and Jody’s cheerful face greeted me as I walked in the door. “You’re stuck here aren’t you” she said with a surprising smile on her face.

“Well I’m back and I need a place to stay…so yes I’m stuck here,” I said sounding a little pissed.

“Well I’ll be off in a couple of hours so just have a seat and we’ll get to know one another” Jody said with an unusual smile on her face. The smile was similar to the one I got from an ex-girlfriend of mine who was plotting to sabotage her classmate to get the lead role in a drama performance. We actually had pretty good sex after she did that but the relationship was short-lived.

As I was waiting in diner just a few customers came through which allowed Jody and I to converse. She was the only person working there aside from a cook in the back kitchen area. She told me she was 24 and had two kids already. Her husband had been away for five months somewhere overseas and she wasn’t sure when he’d be back. I was sort of surprised by this because I knew very few people who had kids at such a young age.

“I should actually have more. I got married at 19 but he has been away for most of our marriage. If I had it my way I’d have at least 3 kids by now.”

“How many are planning on having?” I asked.

“I want at least eight,” she replied as my jaw dropped.

“Don’t look so surprised” she said. “Everyone around here has lots of kids especially if they are Mormon. My friends and neighbors on my block each have at least three already. When someone’s husband gets back you know what his wife and he are busy with for the next few months.”

I was trying to comprehend all this seemingly foreign information. It was almost as if these women’s jobs were to serve their military husbands, lay on their back when they got home for a few months at a time and get pregnant before they left again. I was amazed, shocked, you name it.

Jody’s shift ended as the next waitress…a beautiful brunette with curly hair named Christy walked in to relieve Jody. I jumped into Jody’s mini-van and we drove about 10 minutes west to her street. Her street was lined with houses, which looked exactly alike. It was like something out of a weird dream. As Jody got out of the car she said, “I’ve got to go grab my kids and I’ll be right back.”

Jody went over to her neighbors’ house who watched after the kids whenever Jody went to work. We all went into the house and I got the tour while the kids watched TV. Jody made a terrific chicken dinner a couple of hours later and I was very full. The kids went to bed about an hour later and that left Jody and myself on the couch watching some more TV.

As we were flipping through the channels we stopped on a cable station where there was a couple getting down and dirty on the floor. “Looks like fun, huh?” Jody playfully asked turning to me.

“Absolutely…it’s just too bad you’re married and have kids” I replied half sarcastically. In truth I was actually turned on that she was married and Mormon.

“Well I only feel like I’m married sometimes. The kids are the only constant reminder of that. I just get so lonely all the time with him away.”

“I understand,” I said, lying of course. How could I know what it felt like to be apart from a loved one? As I said that I got another bold urge like back in that hotel in the Midwest. I put my hand over Jody’s bare leg and rubbed it up and down a few times. She responded by just sort of staring at my hand and me. She shifted focus quite a few times from my face to my hands as I was caressing her leg. I didn’t know what she was thinking but she didn’t say anything and made no effort to move away.

I then got a little bolder rubbing a little harder when nature took its course. We leaned in for a mutual kiss/make out session right there on her couch. “It’s just been so long and I just need to feel contact. This is so nice,” she said leaning back in to continue our kissing.

About two minutes later I could sense Jody was getting very excited and she swung her leg over mine and jumped on top of me with her lips still locked against my face. I took off her shirt and I had access to her nice firm breasts. After I undid her bra I fondled them and took them in my mouth while she was on top of me. “Ohhhhh feels so good” she panted trying not to be too loud and wake the kids.

My final bold move of the night was leaning up, picking Jody up and carrying her the bedroom she shares with her husband when he’s home. When I put her down on the bed she immediately went for the zipper to my pants and tugged down. My big cock sprung free and Jody just let out another moan…almost as if she was telling me I should put it in her now.

I took the hint her moan gave me as I spread her legs apart and positioned the head of my dick to go inside her. “You have no idea how much I’ve craved this for the last five months. God I need that inside me.” I responded by sliding my fat cock into her already extremely wet pussy. She had this innocence to her. Jody never really spoke that dirty but spoke in an educated, erotic sort of way that got me very aroused. I continued sliding in her slowly as she, apparently overwhelmed by the unexpected pleasure, started cum on my hard cock that was in her. She tried to keep quiet but I knew she wanted to burst out into pleasure.

While she was cumming my thrusts got a little harder and deeper. I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn’t start screaming. She was beginning to whimper pretty audibly so I thought that was safe to do. However she then moved my hand away from her face as I was still pumping her pretty hard. She managed to get a whisper out which was dirty this time. “I need you in me so bad…please give me everything you have…I need to have another baby…I need it now because I’m ovulating. Please do it. Please just FUCK YOUR BABY INTO ME” she said throwing her head back.

By her words I could feel myself start to tense up a lot. I took one final deep thrust in her and couldn’t control myself. I got caught up in the moment. I knew I should have pulled out but how could I refuse a woman like this begging for it. I decided to stay in and talk back to her: “Oh god Jody…I’m cumming in you so deep now…feel it all go in you…feel me get you pregnant.” Streams of cum began to spurt out of me. Billions of little sperm working their way up into her trying to fertilize the egg. What an erotic thought as I collapsed on top of her. We both fell asleep within the next 20 minutes.

I woke up at about 9 the next day and Jody left a note for me. She wrote how she had to be at work by 9:30 and drop her kids off at a day camp. I decided to get up and see what I could make myself for breakfast when I heard a knock at the door. I slowly walked toward the door, looked in the peephole and saw Christy…the waitress from the day before who came in after Jody’s shift. I opened the door, “Christy, right?” I said.

“Yes you have a memory” she responded smiling. “Jody told me you’d be staying here until your car got fixed. She just called me from her cell phone and told me to run over here. Do you need anything? I don’t work until later on so I’m free all day.”

“Well I was just going to fix myself some breakfast. Want some eggs.?”

“I have eggs already Joe…they are in me and I wouldn’t mind something else inside me either right now working on those eggs.” Jody made her way toward me and went right for my crotch. “Jody told me what you did to her last night” Christy continued. “Well let me assure you that there are many women right now who need what you gave her. Most of us haven’t seen our husbands in months and our body is craving contact and craving pregnancy.”

I didn’t say anything except lean into her and kiss her on her lips and all around her neck. “So how much are exactly craving?” I asked trying to get a response.

“I NEED FOR YOU RIGHT NOW TO PUT THAT GIANT MONSTER IN ME AND KNOCK ME UP LIKE MY HUSBAND WOULD DO TO HIS GOOD MORMON WIFE. I HAVE 4 KIDS ALREADY AND I WANT ANOTHER NOW…WILL YOU GIVE IT TO ME.”

Instead of saying anything I pushed Christy to the couch, pulled off her warm up pants and started licking her horny, baby craving pussy. I felt a sudden burst of energy as I ate her pussy with a lot of passion. “GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES NOW” I said as I lifted my tongue off her pussy. “I’M GOING TO FUCK YOU LIKE A WILD ANIMAL DOES WHEN HE TRIES TO IMPREGNATE HIS MATE.” I then got behind her on the floor as she fell on her hands and knees. I mounted her from behind started fucking her really hard.

“OHHHHH MY GOODDDDD!!! YESSSSSSS” Christy started shrieking. I for sure thought someone was going to hear us. It only made me thrust into her deeper and much harder. I was pounding away at her pussy for a good 15 minutes from behind when I felt myself start to lose control. Christy had already cum twice…once from my mouth and once from my cock.

“PLEASE CUM IN ME…DON’T MAKE ME WAIT ANY LONGER. KNOCK ME UP WITH YOUR BIG LOAD…DO IT FOR MEEE…PLEASSEEEEE!!”

As Christy started begging I thrust into her as deep as I could possibly go…just like I did with Jody earlier that night. Christy and I had sex for most of that day until Jody and the kids got home. Then it was back to Jody that night.

The next day I called the service station and they said one more day until my part came in and my car would be ready. Over the next day and a half I was with Jody and Christy some more, but two other new faces popped in. Traci and Elizabeth both came with Christy to Jody’s house during the day. I fucked all three them. I was so worn out after that day that I had to wait until the next morning to try and plant my seed in Jody again.

The thought I could possibly get four different women pregnant was too much for me to handle. However it was made much easier by the fact none of these women knew who I was, I would never hear from them again and never know for sure if anything came of it.

Jody drove me to the service station the following day when my car was ready. I was already so behind my schedule that I decided to start heading back home. As Jody dropped me off we embraced for one final time. I think we both knew that this would be it for us. There was no point staying in contact. After all, I may have given her a kid…but it was going to be one of many many children. The same went for the other three women.

The one part of the trip, which will stick in my head the most were Jody’s parting words as I got out of her car and started walking to mine. “Hey Joe…did you really think the station couldn’t fix your car…It was just overheated. didn’t. You could have been out of here that day but my girlfriends and I REALLY wanted you to stay. I called Butch and offered him a few free meals at the diner if he kept your car there an extra few days. Hope you had fun.”

Jody drove off and that was the last I ever saw of her. I got a chance to see the country and spread my seed all over the country. I may have even created some more myself in small Utah town. I also got tricked into thinking my car was broken. But as I drove back east I thought to myself, that’s alright by me.

THE END.

Well here's the much anticipated part 2 of the story. I always appreciated all the feedback from my stories. This time I'd like to hear from everyone what part they liked the best...what got them the hottest. Can't wait to hear back from all you.

cffmia88
cffmia88
14 Followers
12