My Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers

I remember calling his name at that moment and looking into those deep, blue eyes. I was lost in them. In him. For whatever reason, however it was that we found ourselves making love, I found I could not make time stand still long enough to keep this moment alive.

I was lost by the time he slid to his knees and traced his tongue along the swollen folds of my clit. I cried out his name again as his tongue sunk deeper for just a moment in anticipation of what he might do next. His hands pressed against my bottom harder and more controllingly and I allowed him access to me. When he moaned, I prayed it was because of the taste of me, because love was not strong enough to describe what he was making me feel.

I grabbed a hold of his head, pulling his hair with one hand, as he explored deeper within me. My other hand began to massage my breasts, my fingertips brushing unashamedly over my nipples. They slid through my fingers and I drew them taut as my fingers moved up and down them. The realization of what I was doing to myself made me draw my bottom lip in as I began to cum again.

John was very insistantly in making sure he lathered me to the completion of my orgasm, against all of protest. I wanted him to be inside of me. Now.

He had other plans however, rising up between my thighs and wrapping myself around his body. His heated lips touched my shoulders and lowered down an arm while his heated cock pressed hard against my clit. He made sure that his cock remained a stranger to me and not seeking further purchase. No one had ever taken the time to explore me in this way. My husband would satisfy himself and then stop. My needs were ignored to the point where I wondered if I even had needs. With John, I discovered those needs and realized just how many I had.

He rubbed my clit over thigh, ever so gently that I wasn't consciously aware of what he was doing until I felt the vibration awaken me once more. I couldn't take anymore of his assault on my senses. I begged him to both stop and continue at the same time. I was a muddled mess of contridictions. I didn't care. All I wanted was him.

He lifted my body high and left me at the mantle. I was in shock and desperation for his touch when he left me. Moving towards his bedroom, he would soon return with a foiled packet in his hand. Handing it to me, he nodded silently, as he moved in closer again and began to tease the throbbing vein in my neck.

Fumbling with the foil wrapper, I ripped it open frantically and began to put it on him when I realized the length of him. He was larger than my husband by about two inches. There was a slight curve to the left that fascinated me. I began to stroke him, watching with excitement as his head grew swollen and larger with each caress. I realized my own excitement and felt the wetness growing between my legs. There was a slight drip that escaped his head as I stroked. My gaze widened with

interest as I lifted that finger to my lips and tasted him. It was strong, salty, and undeniably masculine.

I wondered what the rest of him tasted like.

I placed the condom over his cock and took my time in doing so. I felt that payback must be a bitch. His teeth began to teasingly play at my nipples, just barely grazing over them. His heated breath over them was too much for me to bear and I hurriedly sheathed his cock.

When my arms wrapped around him, he lifted me up and pressed me hard against the wall.

Tilting my hips, he parted my legs and entered me in a singular, swift motion. I cried out as he pierced

me. It had been many months, almost a year I think since I had any type of sexual intercourse. Just to let you know, I was so naïve at that time, I had never masturbated before either. He was so sweet, so tender, giving me time to adjust to my new surroundings before we began to writhe against one another towards mutual pleasure.

Our lips played against one another as my hands plastered themselves to either the wall or his back, alternately. He rocked his hips in a way that I had never experienced before. To this day, I still haven't. It was gentle at first but it slowly built up to a feverish mashing of flesh as he looked straight into my eyes, almost daring me to keep contact with him. The look in his eyes as he came inside of me for the first time is still one of my most treasured memories. It was powerful, pure, and full of want. This was what possessed Beth. He had now bewitched me, too.

Slowing his thrusts, he returned me to my feet. I braced myself against the wall to get the circulation back in my legs. My whole body hummed in truimphant symphony. That humming soon lessened as he left my embrace quickly and I felt pangs of sorrow and loneliness. I wanted more of him and wasn't ready to stop yet. For me it was an eternity, but mere seconds passed as he returned with another condom. He placed it on his own cock and told me that he wasn't done with me, yet. He led me to his bed and laid me down on it, building me up again and again and again.

What we shared that day lasted through to Friday. Thursday night was another earthshattering night for me as our sex intensified. What began with dinner out, concluded with a physical assault on one another that left us exhausted and covered in sweat in a marathon that ended shortly before the sun came up. We showered together and had another go around before straightening up his apartment and getting everything to it's pre-affair state. I kissed him squarely on the lips and told him "thank you". He smiled and told me that I was welcome before he caressed my arms and drew me in for a hug. I smiled against him, not wanting to let go of this moment.

Nine came to quickly. Beth was at his door and was quite surprised to see me. For the

sake of not arousing suspicions, John and I had to go back to our pre-sex relationship. I took Beth out for lunch and she told me in confidentiality during lunch at Macados that she had met someone at work and had begun a relationship with him. She expressed fear in telling John about this, for crushing his heart and because of the awesome sex she had with John. I told her that I didn't want to hear about her exploits with John, because she could do much better and I approved of her relationship with this new man. Because he had a college degree, came from a financially secure family, and now I wanted John all to myself. Funny enough, that relationship didn't last through the summer and she has bounced from relationship to relationship since then. She has told me that no one can do for her what John did. No one can make her feel wanted, at least to the level John could. I can now understand. Believe me, I have tried to duplicate my success for sexual bliss to no avail.

It was only in the past year that I told her about the affair that I had with John. She and I laughed about it. We sort of compared notes, reminisced quite fondly and she encouraged me to write this for publication.

As for my marriage, I demanded a seperation from my husband when I got home to Knoxville after my stay in Virginia. I soon moved to Annapolis and took a job with the school system there.

The encounter I had with John that day became an outrageous affair that saw me staying with him until school began in August. When I moved to Annapolis, he was a weekly visitor to my apartment until March of 1999, when he began dating his best friend. We haven't talked since then and I understand that he married her. She's a lucky woman.

I did this because it's the only way I know to let the world know of a young man who challenged me to rise above the situations of my life. He opened my eyes to a world of passion and esctasy that no one has been able to match. I wanted to thank him for the countless nights of unbridled passion and everything that he gave me, oh, the stories I could tell. I owe my new lease on life to him.

Oh, by the way, if anyone wants to read more of my affair, let me know. I'm anxious to share.

angel_69
angel_69
327 Followers
12