My Sexy Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was that a reasonable request? Did it matter anymore, especially since she was going to try it out anyway? So, instead of trying to rein her in or telling her how inappropriate that would be, I surprised myself. In answer to her question, with my feet on the mattress, I lifted my ass off the bed, driving my cock up into my sexy daughter's wet cunt.

Ashley squealed with surprise but immediately pushed her body down against mine, swallowing my entire rod into her cunt. She was very wet. She smiled down at me.

I was surprised that she wasn't as tight as I had expected. So, if she was naturally that tight, those little dicks surely hadn't been able to fill her up like I did. She was comfortably snug to me but with those high school boys she probably didn't even feel them inside of her.

"Oh Daddy," she groaned. "It's so big."

"You like that?" I asked as I placed my hands on her firm ass and eased her off of me. Then I lifted my hips again, slowly sliding myself back into her hot box.

"Oh yeah, that feels wonderful," she said with a big smile.

I smiled back up at her as I stroked slowly up into her again and again. I could feel her tight wet pussy clinging sexily to my cock. Her cunt felt so good sliding up and down my sensitive shaft that my head swam with pleasure. I gently cupped her firm tits with my hands, rolling the pretty pink nipples between my fingers as I fucked up into her.

"Mmm," she moaned. "Is this what a man is supposed to feel like?"

"Yes," I said, as I relaxed a bit, not wanting to come too quickly. The pleasure mixed with my excitement was driving me right to the edge very quickly. I needed to rest.

As soon as I stopped stroking up into her, Ashley began rocking her body back and forth, fucking me. She groaned in pleasure.

I felt that familiar tingling in my balls and I knew I was already past the point of no return. I was disappointed that I couldn't last any longer but, since it was already too late, I jammed myself up inside of her and came.

Ashley's eyes grew wide with surprise as the first blast of cum from my cock struck the back of her cunt. Then she smiled and said, "Yes, Daddy, give me your cum! Give it to me!"

I did, shooting jet after jet of cum up into my sexy daughter's body. I groaned with the pleasure of sweet release as I emptied myself into her. Finally, I dropped my ass to the bed.

My daughter sat atop me, slowly grinding her pussy around my hard but diminishing prick. She moaned with pleasure but I knew she wasn't going to come. She didn't say a word.

Finally, with my breath back and my cock nearly completely deflated, I said, "Sorry."

"What for?" she asked as she pulled herself to the side of me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I meant to last longer than that. You didn't get to come," I explained.

She kissed me on the cheek and said, "You made me come with your mouth. Besides, how long before you can do it again? I'm sure you'll last longer the second time."

With her mother I was usually done and unable to recover, but I felt confident that my sexy daughter might be another story. It crossed my mind that maybe I should just stop right there, but it also crossed my mind that I was in so deep that I might as well enjoy it. I said,"Maybe thirty minutes?"

Without another word she laid her head back down on my shoulder and snuggled against me.

I lay like that with her for a while, maybe ten minutes, before getting out of bed, telling her, "I need to clean up."

"Okay, Daddy," she replied.

I spent a few minute in the bathroom cleaning myself until finally, I looked in the mirror. "What have you done?" I whispered. The guy in the mirror, despite looking somewhat guilty, smiled at me replied, "Hey, she came into my room and seduced me." I nodded and said, "Okay, well, I'm going back in there and telling her that we can't do this sort of thing." As I turned away from the mirror I heard him mutter, "Good luck with that."

As I walked back into the bedroom, still nude but determined to tell Ashley that she would have to go back to her room, I was greeted by the sight of my daughter pulling off her nightie, leaving herself completely nude. As she got off the bed and walked toward me she asked, "Daddy, would you please show me some different positions?"

All thoughts of stopping the incestuous relationship that my daughter and I had just started completely evaporated. Her request sounded reasonable to me. I had already let her ride my cock. So, what was the harm in showing her some more positions? I said, "Sure, Sweetheart. What did you have in mind?"

She smiled at me, those dimples so cute on her cheeks, as she walked the three steps to meet me. As she dropped to her knees she whispered, "Surprise me." She cupped my flaccid cock and balls in her left hand, tipped the head of my cock up with her thumb, and, pressing her full lips to it, slurped it up into her mouth.

I groaned with pleasure as I looked down at my young daughter's orange hair sway about as she worked on my growing cock. She was such a sweet girl and this was all her idea. I was proud of her for her boldness and determination. I loved her so much.

My balls were still cupped in her left hand as she grabbed my hip with her right and proceeded to work her mouth back and forth, stroking my prick with her full sexy lips. Her tongue swirled around my member, fully in her mouth. She stimulated me with a skill many years beyond her. She was a natural.

My cock filled out to full hardness within her mouth in short order. I was surprised at how quickly it came back. With her mother I was rarely able to do it more than once a night.

Ashley stroked me with her mouth, pressing her face against my abdomen over and over until my cock had filled out to a length where she could no longer reach the base comfortably with her lips. Still, she blew me with all of her strength, rocking my body back and forth, the head tapping the back of her throat on each stroke.

I kept my feet as best I could, interlacing my fingers into my daughter's orange hair for balance. Then I began fucking up into her face. It was so fucking hot to do that to her that I groaned with pleasure.

Ashley was the one hanging on now. As my hard cock fucked into her mouth over and over she massaged my balls and held tightly to my hip so as not to fall over. Her full lips gripped my prick firmly as I rocketed it in and out of her mouth.

As the pleasure flooded through me, the sating of that desire cleared my senses a bit. I stepped back, pulling my cock from her mouth. I said, "I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I didn't mean to do that. Did I hurt you?"

She smiled up at me and stood up. "Of course not, Daddy! I liked it. Well, now that you're hard, why don't you show me those new positions?" With that, she climbed up on the bed on her hands and knees. Her pale frame was so sexy to me, orange freckles adorning her limbs but her pale round firm ass was all white. I could see the dark asshole and the pink slit below, open and covered with moisture. She was ready. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Come on, Daddy. Show me how good you are."

I smiled at that. I couldn't help it. She was challenging me, just like when we played any sort of game; video, board, or card. She would always say, 'Show me how good you are.' I had never backed down from one of her challenges and I wasn't about to start now. I climbed up on the bed behind her, my rampant prick leading the way.

Her back was smooth and sexy under my left hand, the skin soft with firm muscles beneath, as I placed my palm in the center of her back. The folds of her pussy parted as I guided my cock with my right hand. I lifted my member, passing the head up her slit until it found the opening to her cunt. She was very wet. She called back to me, "Please fuck me, Daddy."

Though I loved hearing it, she didn't even have to ask. I pressed forward, her cunt stretching sexily around the girth of my member. Holding onto her waist I drove myself into her until my balls rested against her clit, her juices so copious as to coat the front of my balls.

Ashley pressed her butt back against me, helping to swallow all of my cock into her seething fuck-hole. She sighed with pleasure at the entry. She dropped her head, her hair covering and hiding her face from view.

I slid my hands back into the fulcrum of her hips and, slowly at first, but then faster and harder, began fucking her. The sweet smell of her perfume was mixed with her fuck juices as I stirred them up to a froth inside of her amazing cunt.

"Oh Daddy, you are good, aren't you?" she groaned. Her breathing was coming harder and faster as she neared orgasm. Her hand gripped the sheets as she pressed her butt back against my hammering hips.

My balls slapped against her clit as my abdomen pounded against her ass, making a loud slapping sound that I was sure filled the house. I felt so free for it to only be the two of us in the house. So, I fucked her for all I was worth, slapping into her as forcefully as I could.

Ashley loved it, taking all of my thrusts and squeaking "Yes, yes, yes," as she came. Her toes curled and she held her breath as her body tensed in orgasm.

I felt the tight grip of her cunt around my cock become even tighter as she came. My slick dick was so hard that it didn't matter, so I continued to fuck her as hard as I could until I finally felt her grip ease, her breathing slow, and her orgasm subside.

"Oh, Daddy," she sighed.

"Did you enjoy that, Sweetheart?" I asked her as if I had just given her a piece of chocolate to try.

"Oh yes, Dad. Please show me what else you can do," she said, trying to look back at me but finding her hair in her way.

"Okay," I said as I pulled out of her and pushed her ass to the side. I rolled her over onto her back.

Ashley looked so beautiful lying on her back like that, her small firm breasts pointing to the ceiling, their pink nipples hard with excitement. Her stomach was flat and pale, contrasting sharply with her pussy. The whole area around her slit was bright red with excitement. Pussy juices covered her entire crotch. "Come here, Daddy," she said, extending her arms. "I want to feel you on top of me."

I moved over, centering myself between her spread thighs. I bent forward over her and, with one hand gripping the base of my dick and the other beside her head, supporting myself; I eased my cock into her wet cunt. I watched it go in, the wet slit parting easily around my slick prick, the shaft stretching her cunt around me.

"Oh Dad," she sighed. "That feels so good."

I smiled down at her. She was my little girl, but she was also a sexy woman. I kissed her, pressing my tongue down into her mouth as I slowly worked my cock in and out of her tightly-clinging cunt.

Ashley kissed me back, passionately, moaning up into my mouth as she clung to me with her legs around my waist and her arms across my back.

Encouraged, I relaxed into it, slithering my prick deeply in and out of her body, as I caressed my tongue gently against hers inside her mouth. I breathed through my nose as we kissed, inhaling her sweet scent.

My sweet daughter began breathing heavier under me, her moans turning to squeaks up into my mouth. She suddenly gripped me hard with her arms and legs as she broke the kiss and buried her face up into my shoulder. Then, just as suddenly, she relaxed beneath me, her breathing slowing dramatically. She had come. She looked up at me and smiled. She said, "Oh, Daddy. You feel so big inside of me. I never knew it could feel this good."

I lifted up and looked down at her as I resumed stroking in and out of her. Her cunt was a lot wetter than it had been. "Oh, Sweetheart, your pussy feels so good."

As a growing sloshing sound filled the room, Ashley gasped hard said, "Oh, fuck me Daddy. Use me. Give me that big hard cock. It feels so good. You are so good to me."

I worked my hips back and forth, slithering my cock deeply in and out of her wet warm clasping cunt. I was in heaven as I filled her again and again with my prick. My chest pressed down on her soft young breasts as I began hammering my hips down against hers, getting closer and closer to my second orgasm.

She moaned, "Oh god, you really know what you're doing Daddy, don't you?"

I couldn't reply as I surged into her tight box again and again. My prick swelled inside of her, the pleasure nearly too much to bear as my long hard cock plowed into her again and again.

"Oh yeah," she gasped beneath me, her breath hot against my ear. "Wow!" she gasped. The she squealed "Oh shit!" Finally, as her orgasm overtook her she cried out, "Yes, that's it! Fuck me Daddy! Yes!"

I slammed into her faster and faster but when her cunt clamped down hard around my dick in orgasm and I felt her warm juices coating my meat, I lodged myself deep inside of her and came. My thighs tingled as jet after jet of warm cum blasted from my cock deep inside of my daughter's sweet cunt.

"Ah!" she groaned as her orgasm intensified at the feel of my hot jism filling her and flowing out and down her ass. "Fill me up with your sweet cum, Daddy," she finally managed to moan as she clung tightly to me, her arms around my shoulders, her legs tight around my hips, and her heels pressing down firmly against my ass.

We lay like that for a long time. I rested my weight down on her as she clung tightly to me. Finally she relaxed and released me.

I pulled myself up and looked at her. I felt so guilty and knew what we had done was so wrong. I didn't know what I was going to do about it. I didn't know what to say.

She took a deep breath, put her hands behind her head, and smiled at me. She said, "Well, that settles it!"

"Settles what?" I asked, curious.

"You were right to tell me to leave those boys at school alone." She grinned at me. "No more boys for me! All I need is my sweet Daddy!"