My Shaved Experience Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lie back and enjoy it" Marina countered, "there is nothing quite like a freshly fucked cunt and I've been looking forward to eating this one since I first saw it". Katherine started writhing around, my cock soon forgotten. I stood up and surveyed the scene in front of me. The 2 most fuckable women in the world to me were locked in a lesbian embrace. I looked down and saw Marina's dripping pussy framed between her firm thighs. I took my hard cock in my hand a guided into her wet canal. As I slowly pushed it deep into her waiting cunt I felt her push back trying to get it deeper. My hands slid around her hips and as I thrust into her pussy I rolled her hard clitoris between my fingers and as she screamed, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I saw Katherine throw her head back and her body being wracked by her orgasm. Marina lifted her head and started moaning "Fuck my pussy, fuck me with that hard cock." As I felt my second orgasm of the day rising she screamed, overcome by another orgasm.

I pulled my cock from her dripping cunt. We were all quiet. I walked around and sat on the bed next to Katherine. "Thank you," I whispered, "you have just fulfilled my greatest fantasy" She just squeezed my hand. Marina crawled up and kissed Katherine on the lips.

"Taste your juicy pussy," she whispered. She slid further up Katherine's body until her dripping cunt was over Katherine's mouth. Katherine lifted her head and slowly stuck her tongue out to catch a string of cum dripping from Marina's pussy. The taste of my cum mixed with Marina's pussy juice seemed to spur Katherine on as she buried her head deep into Marina's pussy. I sat on the bed and watched as my wife ate Marina out. Marina was soon writhing around and screamed again as she was gripped by yet another orgasm.

We lay side by side on the bed just rubbing each other's sweaty bodies. Marina sat up and looked at us. "If that is what an educated tongue can do you can keep those big cocks!" she whispered. Katherine looked at Marina for a few minutes and said, "I never expected the taste of another woman's pussy to be so good. I hope that hot pussy of yours is not too scarce around here." I just sat on the edge of the bed and wondered what the future would bring.

12