My Sis and I... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Weekends, however, were a different story. We had a queen sized bed that got put to good use and with the weekend just beginning I woke up with a smile.

With Julie asleep next to me I quietly eased myself out of bed and into the bathroom. I quickly did my thing and returned to bed. She was still fast asleep so I thought I would have a little fun with her.

I laid beside her and watched her breathing, making sure to take in every rise and fall of her chest. Watching the way her nipples moved the sheet she was laying under slightly with every breath. I laid a finger gently on her nipple and ran it slowly in circles around her sensitive semi hard nipple. She moaned a little in her sleep and I let my other hand slide down her body. I felt the little gap between her legs warming up a bit. I figured she was obviously enjoying it even if she didn't know it quite yet. I let a finger brush gently over her clit and rub up and down her soft lips. I felt her lips moistening and could see her chest rising and falling a bit faster. It wasn't until I slid a finger inside her that she woke up. She shot straight up and this unintentionally worked out to my benefit as the motion of her movement had caused my finger to brush against her g-spot. She moaned loudly and slammed back into the mattress.

"Ugnhhh Mikey!! What the fuck are you, mmm, doing. Fuck it. I don't c-c-c-care just don't stop." I loved it when she talked dirty like this to me. "Finger fuck me faster! Fuck my tiny little pussy." She was moaning and bucking against my hand so I removed my finger and replaced it with my tongue. I slid it up and down across her clit and gently probed her hole with it.

"I love you Julie." I moaned out in between licking her clit and probing her tight little pussy. I slid a finger deeper into her pussy than my tongue could ever hope to reach and started thrusting in and out of her faster and harder than she was probably expecting. I felt her warm puffy lips start to get absolutely drenched and I knew she was close so I started licking around and over her clit faster and added another finger to her hungry cunt.

"Mike, Mike, MIKEY!!!" She yelled out as she came all over my face and hands. "Fuck that was great, my turn!" She smiled and pushed me down on the mattress.

I felt her hands reach for my throbbing hard cock. When they hit pay dirt she started stroking me fast and hard. I felt her lips immediately wrap around my mushroom head and start bobbing fast up and down on me. Making the most delicious sucking noise. I felt my dick start to jump as she started teasing my balls with one fingernail.

"Julie, mmmmm fuck, hun get on top of me! I want you to ride me until I cum."

She happily obliged and climbed on my waiting dick. I felt her wet pussy slide easily up and down my pole. I moaned out and started thrusting up into her. Meeting her down thrust with my up. She started to grind while doing this and that sent me over the edge. I came hard and fast inside her warm little hole as she screamed out in the midst of her second orgasm. I felt her trembling in my arms and I laughed knowing that this was the start of a great weekend!

*

Let me know what yall think and what more you want. I am sorry for the bit of grotesque reading in the early and middle parts of the story but it was necessary for those readers out there that have sent me messages asking why a guy my age has been in and out of the military already. I want to let you know that I loved it all. I loved SOI, I loved Bootcamp. If I could rejoin I would but alas I cannot! Hope you guys liked the ending and what more is to come!

Post Ideas for a new story that I am thinking of writing, it can be Non-Incest, forced sex, or bondage. Let me know what you guys want and I'll do my best. Talk to ya soon!

12