My Sister and Her Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How are you 'sort of' a virgin?"

"Well, I've never fucked a guy; that is, I've never had a penis inside me, but I don't have a hymen anymore, cause I've had other stuff in there."

"What kind of other stuff?"

"A dildo and a vibrator. Um, Janice and Barb and me, we, uh, popped each other's cherries with a toy."

"You mean you and your girlfriends mess around with each other?"

"Yeah."

"Mess around how?"

"Well we started out practicing kissing, then we felt each other's tits, and then it kind of progressed from there to rubbing our pussies, then licking them, and stuff like that."

"Wow, I'd really like to watch that."

"Pervert!"

"Guys really like to watch girls do each other, it's kind of a natural guy thing. If they didn't, there wouldn't be so much girl-on-girl porn out there."

"You watch porn on your computer?"

"Yeah. Do you?"

"Yeah, we do watch some."

"So you could say, then, that we both know what to do, we've just never done it."

"Yeah, you could say that. Now that you've got me all hot and bothered, you have to make me cum."

Allison, still naked, lay back on the bed, lifted her knees up, and spread her legs wide apart. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, so I just started feeling her mound, letting my fingers trail down to her outer lips. They started to turn pink and swell up.

When I ran my finger up and down her slit, I felt it get moist, and then some pink parts peeked out between her puffy lips. She took her fingers and spread the lips apart, revealing all of her pussy to my hungry eyes.

I knew about finger fucking, so I slid my middle finger into her vagina, and felt all around inside it. It was hot and slippery wet. I sawed my finger in and out a few times, then brought it up to my nose to smell. I'd heard guys say that a pussy smells like fish, but hers didn't; it had a musky sweet odor to it, and I rubbed some of the juice on my upper lip, just under my nose.

"Show me how to touch you, Allie."

She made two fingers into a small V shape, and ran them up and down both sides of her clit, then I took mine and did what she showed me. She moaned deep in her throat.

"Now get a finger wet and run in small circles all around my clit."

She slid her hood back, and I could see her little pearl pop out. I alternated the circles with rapid flicks across it, and her hips started to buck and more juice poured out and ran down the crack in her ass.

"Oh God, yes... yes...yes. Do it just like that... faster... faster. I'm gonna cummmm.... OH nnnggghhh..... nnnggghhh.... FUCK...."

She shouted as she came, flooding my hand with hot liquid. I felt really proud of myself. I wondered if there was more she'd let me do with her. She gave me a big hug before she left; two naked bodies pressed together.

I was hard again, my cock pressed into her belly. She looked down at it and smiled, then broke away to go to her room. The next night, she came into my room again.

"Uh, Mike, when I measured your dick last night, I told you I won the pool. Well, Janice and Barb aren't going to just take my word for it; they want to verify it."

"How are they going to verify it?"

"Well, um, they want to measure it for themselves."

"What if I say no?"

"Then I don't win the bet."

"What do you win? It must be pretty good. If it's money, you'll have to split it with me."

"It's not the prize, it's the honor."

"Your honor is hinged on my cock?"

"Yeah."

"Well, if I do it, they have to be naked too."

"What if they don't want to?"

"It's up to you to talk them into it."

"Shit. Well, I'll try."

Allison came back in a few minutes.

"They'll do it, but you have to bring some of your pot. We have some vodka and O.J. and they want to party."

"How do you know I have any pot?"

"You always have weed. You think I don't know what it smells like?"

I took off all my clothes and put on a short robe, grabbed a handful of joints, and headed over to Allie's room. The girls were all wearing robes, too, and there was a giant pitcher of screwdrivers sitting on her dressing table.

"Hey, Mikey," Janice trilled.

"Okay, we need to get something straight here," I said sternly. Then I kind of laughed up my sleeve when I realized the double entendre. "I'm not Mikey anymore. If I'm going to show you my cock, you have to call me Mike, or Michael."

"Okay, Michael," she replied, handing me a huge glass of screwdriver, "now fire up one of those doobies."

There wasn't really anyplace to sit, except Allie's bed, so we sat in a circle on the soft carpet. Everyone looked a little nervous, especially me. Everybody downed a glass of vodka and OJ, and I lit a joint and passed it around. Allison and Barb sucked theirs down like a couple of pros-- I'd never suspected Allie of being a stoner, but then I never suspected her of being a virgin either.

Janice took one hit, and totally choked on it, coughing and hacking and turning red in the face. Barb laughed, and showed her how to take in just a little bit of smoke, and a lot of air. She quickly got the hang of it. Before long everyone was REALLY mellow.

"Okay, so how do we do this?" Allie asked.

"Well, he whips his penis out, and we measure it."

"But we have to get naked, too. So, on the count of three, we all drop our robes?"

"One at a time, please," I said, with a Cheshire cat grin on my face.

"Who goes first?"

"We'll do rock, paper, and scissors for it."

Janice lost, so she went first, then Barb, and my sister was last. She put a CD on her stereo, a medium tempo soft rock album by some group I didn't recognize. We had another glass of screwdrivers, and lit up one more joint.

Jan is a total ham, so she decided to put a little pizzazz into disrobing. She stood up and started to dance to the music, swinging and swaying to the beat. She did a 360 degree turn, and when she faced me, she pulled the top of her robe open for a moment, flashing her tits at me. So far, in my teenage life, that was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. Little beknown to me, there was much more to come.

She turned around a couple more times, then stood right in front of me and dropped her robe to the floor. Her firm tight tits just invited my hands to reach out and grab them, but I restrained myself. Her pussy was shaved, just like Allie's, and I could see a bit of liquid shining on her thigh. She had a deep dimple right above her slit. Her puffy nipples were swelled up and hard.

Barb was next, and she made no pretense of being subtle or teasing; she just stripped off her robe and let it pool at her feet. She had a narrow landing strip down her mound, but her pussy lips were shaved clean. Her enormous tits were staring me right in the face, and when she moved her body to the music, they swayed and bounced all over her chest. I was going crazy with lust, and a big spot of pre-cum stained the front of my robe.

Allison was last, and she didn't put on a show. She figured I'd already seen her naked, so she just dropped her robe. She did, however, move with the music, and her swaying, bouncing tits were absolutely spectacular. I was literally quivering with anticipation, surrounded by three gorgeous naked girls.

"Okay, Mikey--er Mike, it's your turn to get naked," Janice said.

Barb had a ruler in her hand. I had temporarily forgotten the reason for this gathering. I thought I would be shy and hesitant, but it turns out, I must have an exhibitionist gene. I downed my drink in one gulp, and shucked my robe. I arched my back and thrust my pelvis forward, making my boner stick out as far as I could.

"Yum yum," Barb said, licking her lips.

When she took hold of it, to measure it, it twitched right out of her hand. She giggled and got a firm grip on it. All three girls had their faces right next to it when they checked out my measurements.

"Yeah, I guess you win, Allie, it's seven and three-quarters all right. Okay, Mike, I know you can't just stand there with a hard-on and no relief; so why don't you jack off for us?"

"Why don't one of us do it for him? We can do a rock-paper-scissors again to see who gets to do it," Barb said with a lascivious grin on her face.

"I got a better idea. Let's all do it. We'll have a contest; each one of us will get three strokes, and the one who makes him cum wins."

"What do we win?"

"Uh, let's see...Okay, whoever wins gets him to eat her pussy."

"What about the losers?"

"Hmm, well, they'll have to eat each other while he watches."

Holy shit! Didn't I have anything to say about this? All of a sudden I was becoming their personal boy-toy. And I was loving every minute of it. Then they had to decide who went first.

Barb won the honors. Her grip was firm when she wrapped her hand around my shaft. She held on tight, and moved the skin back and forth with three long, slow strokes.

Janice went next. I thought it was a little odd the way she was so tentative in the way she reached out for my dick. Come to think of it, it was a little odd the way she kept staring at it. Come to find out, mine was the first she had ever seen, let alone touched. I thought college girls all would have had more experience than that. She grabbed it quickly, gave it three short jerks and let it go like it was a red-hot iron. Actually, it was, but not in that context.

It was Allison's hand that felt the best. Maybe because it was familiar. Maybe it was because it is my sister's. Her touch was soft, but it shot a jolt of electricity all through my body. I wasn't sure how long I could hold out; the touch and visual scenes in front of me were driving me close to the edge. As they bent over me, their tits dangled and bobbed and jiggled.

Each girl had three or four turns, I think. Actually, I was so into the sensation, I didn't really count. Allie's turn came again, just as I let go what felt like a quart of pre-cum. She coated my crown with it and started twisting her hand around the head. That was all she wrote.

"AHHH JESUS FUCK FUCK."

I swear the rope of cum I shot must have gone three or four feet across the room.

"Shit," Barb said, "Allison wins again. "I wanted to give him his first taste of cunt."

Janice didn't say a word, but just stood there dumbstruck. She stared at the big gob of goo in Allie's hand, then reached out and scooped up a finger full. She examined it like a scientist would a slide under a microscope.

"EEW!" she screamed, when Barb licked some of it out of her hand. The other girls laughed.

I said I wanted to watch the two losers do each other, before I put my face in my sister's crotch. Allie told them they had to put on the full show, and we lay, naked, side-by-side on the bed to watch. My cock was instantly hard again.

I hadn't realized how totally fucking HOT watching two girls together could be. They started out kissing. It was light at first, but then total passion took over. Tongues dancing. Breasts pushed together. Asses caressed. Fingers crept between each other's legs. Moaning. The ripe scent of cunt filled the air.

They lay down on the bed together, Janice on the bottom, with Barb on top of her. They lay torso to torso, so their tits were lined up with each other's mouth. Barb, with her large, pendulous breasts, swiped a nipple over Jan's face, teasing her with it, before dipping her face and taking her nipple into her mouth.

The two girls sucked each other's tits until they were both moaning. Allison was breathing heavily beside me as we watched. They slid down each other's body until they were face-to-pussy, in the classic sixty-nine position.

Barb, on top, had her legs spread wide apart, and I could see the backside of her dripping sex, as Janice's tongue lapped at her clit. I've since come to really love the view of a pussy from the rear, with those big fat labia on display. Jan had both hands on her friend's ass cheeks, pulling her harder into her face.

While we watched the girls moaning and writhing, I started skimming my hand over Allie's gorgeous round ass, caressing it lightly. "Mmmmm," she murmured. I slipped my fingers down the cleft between her cheeks, running it up and down, pausing to run a finger around and around her pink rosebud.

Moving my hand down a little lower, I found her pussy lips, teasing and tickling. She moaned again and spread her legs apart, giving me access to all of her sex. Sliding a finger into her slit, I found it wet and slippery. She gasped as my finger entered her vagina, as deep as it would go. When I found her clit, she started bucking her rear up and down. She rolled over on her back, drew her knees up, and spread her legs wide apart.

"NOW, Mike, I want to feel your mouth on me."

She spread her lips wide apart, and I could see all the way down deep in her vagina. He clit was hard and throbbing, the little pearl just peeking from under its hood. I knelt down on the bed and ran feather kisses on the inside of her thigh, moving slowly down.

I kissed across her mound and down the other thigh, teasing, each time getting closer to her pussy. When I got to her swollen outer lips, I kissed them and nibbled them with my tongue. Allison fisted her hands in my hair, pulling my face down into her center and holding me there.

Her scent was driving me crazy, and I plunged my tongue into her to get my first taste of a woman. Ambrosia! Never having eaten a pussy before, I figure if I did the same thing with my lips and tongue that I did with my fingers, I'd be home free.

The sensation was unbelievable--all those soft folds and secret places. I think my tongue was as hard as my cock. I licked all around her swollen minora, inside and outside, then nibbled them with my lips and drew them into my mouth and sucked on them.

"Oh God, Mike, get to my clit. Please get to my clit."

She was writhing and moaning and begging me to get her off, but I wanted to go slowly and let her build up her need. The hard tip of my tongue ran up and down both sides of her clitoris, again and again, before I finally slipped it beneath her hood and ran it around her swollen little bud.

"Suck it, Mike. Suck my clit."

I drew it into my mouth, sucking hard, while at the same time, I flicked my tongue back and forth across it. It didn't take long after that to bring her to a crashing orgasm.

"OH FUCK...FUCK...FUCK...AHHHH....OH...ahhh...mmm."

I'd never heard my normally demure sister utter words like those. And I was really proud of myself for bringing her off like that. I rolled over on my back, and my cock was dripping enough pre-cum to soak the head and run down my shaft. Allie wrapped her hand around it and brought me off with just a few strokes. That was an afternoon that is permanently etched in my memory. And it was just the beginning.

Allison and I treated each other much differently than we had in the past. I couldn't look at her without picturing what she looked like naked, and, unless it was my imagination, she looked at me the same way. We were always smiling quietly at each other, and I wondered if our parents noticed he difference. And if they did, what were they thinking?

The next weekend, when our folks were out, she tapped on my door again.

"Want to play some more games?"

"What kind of games?"

"Come over to my room and find out."

I didn't waste any time. Cavorting with three naked girls is any horny teenagers dream. They were all wearing robes again, and the libation du jour was gin and tonic. We sat in a circle on the floor again, drinks in hand, passing a joint around until everyone was really mellow. And really horny.

"So what are we doing today, ladies?" I asked.

"We're going to take turns sucking your penis. We each get three head bobs at a time, and the one whose mouth you cum in wins."

"What does she win?"

"She gets to fuck you first."

"What do you mean by first?"

"We're all going to fuck you, but the winner gets to cop your cherry."

Straight out of Alice in Wonderland, I was standing there with a Cheshire cat grin on my face. Not only was I, Michael Collins, finally going to get laid, I was going to do it three times, with three of the most beautiful girls I'd ever seen. I dropped my robe, and the girls took theirs off. I couldn't get used to this shit yet, but I was in hog heaven.

All three girls got down on their knees in front of me, and I guess I was supposed to move down the line from one to the other. I was so mesmerized by checking out six tits from the top view, that I almost forgot what we were doing. Six tits. Six nipples. Six HARD nipples. Gaaah!

Barb broke my reverie by grabbing my cock and pointing it toward her mouth. I thrust forward a bit, and she swallowed the whole thing. Deep-throated right at the get go! Her mouth was hot and wet, and she sucked with abandon. She did her three slurps, and with her saliva dripping off the head of my dick, I moved down the line.

Janice saw the spit on my tool, grabbed a tissue and wiped it off, just like a guy wipes off the lip of a coke bottle when it gets passed on to him to drink. She held it with her thumb and forefinger, with her pinkie raised in the air. She closed her eyes, put her mouth around it, barely taking in the head. As quickly as she could, she did her obligatory three gulps, and moved away as fast as she could.

Then Allison took her turn. She gave me a big smile and a wink, pursed her lips, and slid them around my throbbing dick. As she knelt, her long blond hair draped across her breasts, and her nipples poked through the silken curtain. That was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.

All of a sudden, I realized that I had completely fallen in love with my sister.

Her lips were soft; her mouth was warm and inviting. When she took my cock into her mouth, she didn't immediately bob up and down as the other girls had done; she used her tongue, swirling it around and around my crown, flicking it over my sweet spot, just under the head.

We went several rounds, with each girl taking their turn. I wanted Allison to win. I had been practicing some yoga exercises that I found on the internet, that taught a guy how to prolong his ejaculation, so I had some control over when I chose to cum.

I felt my cream rising, and when Barb and Janice took their turns, I squeezed my PC muscles tight, and held it back. When Allie's tongue worked its magic on me one more time, I fisted my hands in her hair, thrusting my hips forward.

I let go and shot my load deep into the back of her throat. Her hand kept moving, stroking, squeezing, until every last drop was drained. She tipped her head back and swallowed, catching a drop that oozed out of her mouth with her finger, then licked that clean. Janice, who was watching, had an expression on her face that was a cross between fascination and horror. She was a virgin, in every sense of the word.

So there I was, through a girls' game, set up to fuck my sister. We were going to cross over the last line in the ultimate taboo. My raging hormones overcame my conscience, but I needed to talk it over with Allison first. We'd done enough fooling around as it was, but intercourse was a big step up.

When we were alone in the house, I knocked on her door and sat down with her on the edge of her bed.

"Are you okay with us fucking each other?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think so. I mean, I know about the incest thing, the taboo, and I thought long and hard about it."

"I did too, but the thing is, I love you, and I don't want anything to screw that up."

"I love you too, Michael; I always have."

"I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I'm IN love with you."

"Oh wow. I think I'm in love with you, too. I never expected this to happen, but it has."

"I want to make love with you, Allison. I want you to be my first."

"Well, we will; I won the contest. I want you to be my first, also."

"I really don't want our first time to be in front of an audience. I want it to be just you and me, in private."