My Sister Andi Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up between Andi & her big brother.
1.9k words
4.46
89.7k
17

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Thank you all for your wonderful encouragement! I am so glad you liked the beginning chapter of this story and I hope you will like this chapter as well.)

*

I just seen my beautiful sister almost nude, had gotten her off, and had let her see my jerk off, and I was hooked. I walked out of her room and went to knock on the door of our parents room where she had locked her self in. I knocked and said, "Andi? Will you let me in? Please sweetie, I just want to talk to you about what just happened."

I could hear her crying and it broke my heart. If I had known what we just did would have hurt her so bad I never would have done it. I felt lower than dirt. I began to get a little teary myself. "Please sugar sis, let me in. Let's talk."

Nothing.

"Baby sis, come on. I need to let you know that I..." I was about to say something that was either going to lose her forever to me or make her mine for the foreseeable future. "I want you to know that I..."

I could hear her footsteps as she crept to the door.

"Andi hon, I only touched you like that because I lo..." The door flew open and my pretty little sister was looking at me. Her sweet face had tear tracks down it. She said, "You what?" She looked at me hopefully.

I took her hand in mine and I said, "I only touched you like that because I love you." It felt like the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders, everything was out in the open between us.

Her voice quavered when she said, "You mean you have the kind of love a brother is supposed to have for his sister?"

I gently brought her to me. "No baby sis, I mean love like this." I bent down and I kissed her soft lips. I held her as we kissed and it felt so right, so good, so wonderful. I slid my tongue in her mouth and she took it eagerly. Our tongues danced as we kissed and grew more excited.

Andi broke our kiss and she looked at me. I could see her nipples straining against her t shirt. I could feel my cock wanting to leap out of my shorts and into her. "Do you mean you love me like a boyfriend loves his girlfriend?"

I nodded. She had to be sure because she asked, "Like a man loves a woman?"

"What do I have to do to convince you that I am in love with you? That I want to be your boyfriend, your lover, your big brother who will protect and love his sweet little sister forever?"

She kissed my cheek and she whispered in my ear, "You have no idea how long I have dreamed of you saying that to me." She then blew her hot sweet breath in my ear and then she gave it a playful little lick. She said, "I been going crazy for the past months leading up to your homecoming. I been rubbing myself raw thinking about you and me making love. I have been such a state that you would not believe. I've loved you and wanted you to be my lover ever since I knew what love between men and women was."

I could not control myself I let out a whoop of delight and I picked her up in my arms and I began kissing her like mad. She yelped, "My sunburn! You're hurting me honey!"

I let her down and I apologized. She smiled and said, "It's okay big brother, you just got excited that's all."

"What can I do to make you feel better? That burn must be killin' you hon."

She gave me a mischievous smile and said, "I could use more aloe all over me." She stepped back and she slowly took off that loose T shirt and I finally got to see her darling breasts. I gasped when I saw them. They stood out like two islands of white against her red burned body. Her nipples were just like I had imagined them, long and erect. I reached out to touch them and she took my hand, "Go get the aloe and come back in Mom and Dad's room. We can use their king size bed."

I ran in her bedroom and I picked up the aloe from where I had left it, then I ran back to Mom and Dad's room. Andi was laying there nude on the bed smiling at me when I went in. She was laying on top of the bedspread. She had all the pillows tucked up under her head. She giggled and said, "What took you so long?"

I beamed at her. She looked so beautiful laying there. I put aloe on my hands and I warmed it up by rubbing my hands together. "Where do you need it first?" I climbed on the bed with her.

She pointed to her sweet supple breasts and said, "Rub some around these." I did as she asked and soon the aloe was gone and we were laying side by side kissing furiously. I reached over and I began rubbing my palm over her tits as we kissed and sucked one another's tongue. Her nips stood right up at my touch and finally she said, "Suck them hon, oh god suck my nipples."

I licked her lips and I said, "Gladly." I slid down and I began sucking her rock hard nipples. I licked, kissed, and caressed the boobs I had dreamt about for years. Finally they were mine. I took one in my mouth while I rubbed the other, then after a few minutes I would switch. Andi was moaning loudly and breathing hard. I could smell her scent in the air as she became more and more turned on.

I stopped kissing those sweet puffy nips and I kissed, licked, and sniffed my way down her to her taut belly. I gave it wide licks and wet kisses as I slid my right hand between her legs. She jumped a little when my fingers came into contact with her pussy lips. They were slick with her wetness. I slid one finger in her and she nearly screamed. I was so happy to finally be at the gates of paradise. I kissed and nuzzled her pubic hair and then I slid down to get a birds eye view of her delectable young fragrant pussy.

It was in a word gorgeous. "It's beautiful," I said as I dove in. I heard her catch her breath as I began to lick, kiss, and suck her pussy. It smelled so good and tasted like heaven. I drove my tongue inside her as far as I could go and she pushed my face deeper between her legs. My tongue was discovering places she did not even know existed in her fragrant pussy.

She thrashed and thrashed as I worked between her legs. I took long slow licks with my tongue widened out to get all the taste of her juices I could. Then I nibbled on her clit while she squealed. It budded out as I kissed and nibbled it gently. It was like she had grown a tiny little dick, I loved it. I took her engorged clit in my mouth and I sucked it. She began to babble and buck on my face. I knew she was close to cumming.

I sucked harder and I slid two fingers inside her hot throbbing pussy. I cold feel her pussy walls, her sugar walls, contracting as she emitted a high pitch squeal. She squealed, "Honey, I'm cummmminggggggggg. Oh fuck, oh yes, oh Jesus, oh god, make me cummmmmmmmmmmm honey."

I twisted my fingers inside her as I sucked her little clit dick. Finally she let loose and she had her orgasm. She came with such force that she pushed my face out from between her legs. Then to my surprise she began to squirt as she lay there convulsing in her climax. I watched in amazement, loving every second of seeing my sister cum from my eating of her.

After a moment she collected her self and she started laughing. "Come her honey, give me a kiss baby, that was incredible!"

I slid next to her and my wet face met hers. We kissed and she licked her juice off my face. "You are so wonderful hon," she said. "I never came like that before."

My cock was harder than it had ever been in my life as we lay there kissing as she recovered from my oral love of her pussy.

We kissed more and then I asked, "Can I get inside you? May I put my dick in your lovely pussy Andi baby?"

I looked at her sweaty smiling face for a clue as to if she was going to let me go all the way. She brought my face to hers and she whispered, "Not yet baby. I want on the pill first." She saw my frown and then she looked down at my raging hard on. "Oh don't worry hon, lil' sis is gonna take care of you."

She told me to lay on my back and I followed her orders to the letter. It was her turn to go down now. She kissed and licked and bit her way down my chest to my dick. She took me in her mouth lovingly and she began to kiss and suck the head of my stiff dick.

If heaven was eating her, then this was something above heaven. It was magical the way she licked my shaft and jerked my dick while she sucked the head. Her lips and mouth gave me the perfect suction. I looked down and I could not believe my dreams of getting with my sister were now true. She worked on my dick and balls like a pro and I laid there enjoying it.

Then she stuck one of her fingers in her mouth and got it sopping wet. She smiled mischievously and she began to tease my asshole with her wet finger as she kissed my dickhead and looked up at me. "Here goes hon," she said right before she slid her finger in my tight asshole.

That did it. I could not hold back any longer, even though I had jerked off three times that day already when she slid that finger of hers in my ass I started cumming like I had never cum before. It kind of shocked her as she spit my dick out. But my cum kept shooting. Some hit her little boobies and she and I both laughed.

After I regained my senses I pulled her to me and we kissed again. Our bodies merged as one as we lay there kissing in the afterglow of our oral loving. Her body was so hot form the sex and the dun and I loved it. I loved her. I loved what we had just done. I whispered to her, "I love you Andi."

She sighed contentedly and said, "I love you too big brother. I always have." She reached down and patted my cock and balls gently. "I'm sure I always will too."

I held her tight and we laid there and kissed and cuddled. Both of us were in love and on fire for one another. It was not what I had dreamed it be, it was better.

To be continued...