My Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
Brooke and Bobby continue their fun and include others.
3.9k words
4.62
106.5k
41
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 02/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Please read chapters 1 and 2 to get caught up on this story. Enjoy! - PoetMaster

*

Bobby was in his room watching TV when Brooke came in. They were dressed in their night clothes, Bobby in just his boxers and Brooke had on a long t-shirt. Bobby couldn't tell if she had panties on or not. Their mother was home from work and she was downstairs doing some housework.

"I can't believe what happened today," Brooke whispered.

"I know, it felt so good to be with you. Jennifer was fun too but you are still my favorite," Bobby said with a smile.

"You're just saying that so I will let you fuck me some more," Brooke said laughing.

Bobby pulled his boxers down and pulled his semi hard cock into her view. "Well, what do you think?" he laughed.

Brooke knelt down in front of him and ran her tongue along his cock, making it jump with pleasure. "You had better listen in case Mom comes upstairs," she said, engulfing his cock into her hot throat. She began to suck on his dick and it stiffened in response. When she had him hard, she licked his shaft and teased his balls with her tongue. Bobby ran his hands into her hair as she sucked his dick. Brooke was pumping his stiff dick while she sucked the head of his dick hard. With a loud pop, she pulled off his dick and stood up.

She crawled on top of him and lifted her shirt up to her belly button. Bobby saw she was naked as she rubbed her pussy onto his lips. He began to lick and slither his tongue all over her sweet little pussy. As much as he loved her sucking him, he enjoyed sucking her pussy even more. He loved watching her get hot and excited from his tongue. Brooke was hot from sucking Bobby and his tongue only got her closer to cumming. When his lips sucked in her clit, she felt her head begin to spin. She pushed her clit against his lips and felt her body spasm with her orgasm.

She rolled off Bobby's face and pulled him onto her. She spread her legs wide and let Bobby stroke his dick against her wet pussy. It slid easily up and down her slit. Brooke kissed Bobby deeply and she tasted her juices all over his face. She actually liked the way she tasted. Bobby lifted slightly and eased his dick into her wet pussy. He slid in a few inches and held still so she could get used to him. He began to stroke his cock into her slowly at first and then, using quicker strokes. Bobby was close to cumming as the excitement caught up to him.

"Hey you guys, get ready for bed," Mother yelled up the stairs.

Brooke jumped when she heard her Mother's voice and Bobby just about died. He stopped his stroking, not knowing what to do. He held his dick inside his sister's hot pussy, trying to be quiet.

Just then Brooke yelled back, "Ok Mom, we're getting ready to go now."

"Ok kids, see you tomorrow," she called back.

Brooke reached out and began to pull Bobby back into her wet pussy. She giggled as she clamped her pussy and squeezed his dick. Bobby began sliding his dick into and out of her hot pussy. She was so tight that he could not last very long and soon he was approaching his orgasm.

"Im going to cum," he growled. He was slamming his cock into her sweet pussy with abandon.

"Quick, in my mouth, cum in my mouth," Brooke whispered.

Bobby pulled out and brought his hard cock to her mouth where she quickly sucked it between her lips. Bobby began to spurt his hot cum into her mouth as she licked her pussy juices off his cock. Brooke swallowed quickly and loved feeling his cum squirt into her. Exhausted, both kids dropped into their beds.

**************************

When the weekend came, Brooke had invited her best friend, Kelly, to spend the night with her. Bobby announced that he had a date with Jennifer. Brooke and Bobby knew they had to cool things between them with Kelly around and Brooke was just a little jealous that he was going out with Jenny.

On the bus ride home, Bobby was, as usual, sitting with Jenny. She had her hand wrapped around his hard cock, although her school books blocked anyone's view. Brooke and Kelly were sitting a few seats away chatting about the fun they were going to have with their sleepover.

Bobby tried to relax and focused on Jenny's hand but he could still hear his sister gabbing in the background. He was moving his hips as Jenny stroked his hardness.

Jenny leaned over and whispered to him, "I don't want you to cum right now. Let's save that for our date later." They made plans to meet later that night.

When they got home, the girls ran to Brooke's room while Bobby went to his. His dick was still hard from being massaged and stroked for the enitre ride home. However, he fought the urge to masturbate as Jenny's words rang in his ear.

As he passed Brooke's room he saw Kelly standing talking to Brooke. He took a moment to check her out. Her long blonde hair hung past her shoulders and she had full round boobs. They were not small but they were not large either. He really admired her smooth tight butt as she faced away from him.

"Take a picture, it will last longer," Brooke laughed as she caught Bobby staring. Kelly turned around and saw Bobby standing there. She thought she noticed a slight bulge in his pants.

Bobby, embarassed, quickly went downstairs. He had to get ready for his date. Meanwhile, the girls were giggling away.

"Did you see his bulge?" Kelly asked Brooke.

"Oh, yeah, I've seen him before," Brooke answered quickly before she realized what she had said.

"You have? Tell me more," Kelly urged her friend.

Brooke had to think fast. She couldn't just come out and tell her friend that she has been fucking her brother so she made up a story.

"Well, I did see him coming out of the shower one day. He must have been excited too because his dick was kind of long and it was red on the end," Brooke said. She noticed Kelly was intently listening to her and saw her nipples harden as she talked. She decided to string it out some more.

Kelly was getting excited listening to Brooke and she felt her pussy tingle with excitement.

Brooke continued, "I watched him go into his room and he laid back on his bed. His dick was in his hand and he started to rub it."

"Oh my god," Kelly hissed. She was shocked in hearing this but her little pussy was getting wet.

"He began to rub his dick in his hand up and down slow at first but then he went faster. I couldn't believe how nice his dick looked, so big and hard," Brooke said, laying it on thickly.

She noticed Kelly was squirming in her seat and knew she was getting hot. Brooke felt her own pussy get wet as she thought about Bobby stroking his cock. Her adventures with Jenny had her looking at girls in a sexual way. She didn't know if Kelly would play but she was having fun in getting her turned on.

"Bobby began to moan as I watched him and his hand was rubbing his balls too. Pretty soon he arched his back and cum began flying out of the end of his dick. Kelly, he sprayed cum all over his chest and stomach," Brooke excitedly said.

Brooke dared to go further, "I was so excited that I had to rub my own pussy. It felt so good."

"I think I know what you mean. I am excited just hearing about it," Kelly said.

"Me too, look, my nipples are hard," Brooke said. She reached up and pinched her nipples with her fingers. She rubbed and pulled on them.

Kelly was shocked in seeing Brooke pull on her nipples but she was very hot, too. She reached out and began to feel her own nipples. Both girls were rubbing their boobs and pinching their nipples.

"I don't know about you but my pussy is wet and tingling," Brooke squealed.

"Yeah, I am excited too," Kelly giggled.

"Do you think we should touch ourselves?" Brooke questioned, trying to see if Kelly would go further.

"I've never done that with another girl but we are friends and I am very excited. I will if you do," Kelly said, a little nervous.

Both girls stood up and began to peel their tight jeans off. They both had long smooth legs and Kelly watched as Brooke removed her panties. Brooke stood up naked, knowing her friend was checking out her pussy. Kelly followed suit and soon she was standing naked in front of Brooke. Brooke could see very little hair on Kelly's pussy and thought she looked gorgeous.

"Wow, you look fantastic naked, Kelly," Brooke said. She pulled her friend over to the bed and they sat on the edge.

Brooke began, "Why don't I go first and you can watch, then I'll watch you."

"Yeah, that sounds good," Kelly said, a little relieved that Brooke would go first.

Brooke laid back and closed her eyes. She brought her hands up to her tits and began to massage and rub them. She spread her legs wide and moved her hands down across her flat belly to her pussy. Her pussy opened up wide for Kelly to see. Her fingers slid along her lips, pulling them open. She circled her lips and rubbed her fingers into her juices. She slid a finger deep into her pussy and plunged it in and out several times.

Kelly was breathing heavily watching her friend masturbate in front of her. She moved closer and was getting very hot and excited. She put her hands on Brooke's legs and rubbed them gently while her friend continued.

Brooke kept her eyes closed but smiled when she felt Kelly rubbing her legs. She brought her fingers up and rubbed across her clit. She rubbed and stroked her clit with passion until she felt her orgasm coming on. When she came, her legs tensed up and she let loose with a low moan. She stroked her clit until her orgasm subsided and then she opened her eyes.

"Oh man, that was good," she giggled. "Now its your turn." Kelly laid back and was excited after watching Brooke. Kelly spread her legs open and her fingers began exploring her wet, tight pussy. She slid a finger into her pussy and pumped it in and out. She closed her eyes and her body came alive as she stroked her pussy.

Brooke looked down at her friend, entranced by her actions. Kelly looked very hot as she used her fingers to bring herself to an orgasm. Brooke got lost in the moment and reached out to cup her friend's smooth boob. Her nipple was standing out, aching to be sucked.

Kelly jumped when she felt Brooke cover her boob but she did not stop her stroking action on her pussy. She was now rubbing her clit, going faster and faster. Her orgasm was getting closer.

Brooke could not help herself as she lowered her head and began to lick and suck on Kelly's nipple. She rubbed her belly and then started squeezing both tits. Brooke rubbed and pinched her nipples while she sucked on the other one. She squeezed them together and tried to suck both nipples together. She licked all over and then sucked harder while Kelly began to hump her hips.

Kelly was lost in her orgasm. She could feel her tits being sucked and that made her pussy tingle even more. She was ferverishly rubbing her clit and her orgasm tore through her body. She was moaning and groaning out loud as she tensed up and came hard.

Brooke was petting her friend and stroking her slowly while Kelly came down from her orgasm. Kelly opened her eyes and was speechless as Brooke leaned down and gently kissed her lips. Kelly thrust her tongue into Brooke's mouth and the two girls french kissed for several minutes before coming up for some air.

Finally breaking away, Kelly said, "Oh my God, Brooke, that was the best ever!"

Brooke replied, "You bet it was. I hope we can do that some more."

The girls got dressed and went to find Bobby. He was watching TV waiting for his date. They just lounged around for a few hours and then Bobby went to pick up Jennifer. Bobby and Jennifer went to a local hangout for some dinner before coming back to Bobby's house. He knew the girls would be around but he told them to give him some privacy later on.

The girls were in Brooke's room when they heard Bobby return with Jenny. Bobby figured he would have a hard time getting Jennifer naked with Kelly around so the two of them went out to their small barn while the girls were in the house. Jennifer did not care as she was looking forward to sucking and fucking Bobby ever since she was on the bus.

Once inside, Bobby laid out a blanket on the straw for them to lay on. They started kissing and running their hands all over each other. He pulled her sweater up over her mounds and began licking and sucking her boobs. Jenny quickly pulled his shirt off and undid his belt. She was as hot as he was, both of them on fire from their earlier playing around.

Brooke did not hear Bobby so she thought that he probably went to the barn. She asked Kelly if she wanted to see what was going on with Bobby and his date. Kelly was very interested and then she pulled Brooke close and gave her a big wet kiss. The girls then snuck out to the barn and quietly let themselves in through a side door.

By this time, Bobby was naked and laying on his back. Jenny was also naked and they were in a 69 on the blanket. Neither one heard the girls as they were busy slurping and sucking at each other. Jenny was licking up and down his pole and sucking softly at the sides of his cock. Bobby was licking and sucking on her pussy, trying to bring her to an orgasm.

Brooke pulled Kelly over behind some bales of straw as they watched the two go at it. She stood behind Kelly and wrapped her arms around her. As they watched Bobby and Jenny, Brooke reached up and began cupping and squeezing Kelly's tits. She gently pulled on her nipples while they watched.

Jenny was humping Bobby's face while he licked her all over. She couldn't take anymore and lifted herself off of his lips. She swung her legs over his and aimed his hard cock at her pussy. As he moaned, she laughed and rubbed his cock across her clit. She got his cock wet with her juices and then slid down on to his long pole. She moaned when she hit bottom and sat there for a moment with his cock buried deep into her snug pussy.

Kelly was shocked when Jenny slid down his cock, having never seen anyone have sex before. With Brooke squeezing her tits, she was on fire and her pussy was soaked. She did not object when Brooke slid her hands down Kelly's slim body and into her panties. Brooke pushed her fingers into her panties and over her pussy mound. Kelly let a low moan escape from her lips when Brooke found her clit and began to slowly rub it.

Jenny began to rock up and down on Bobby's cock. Bobby reached up and squeezed her tits while she fucked him. He leaned up and began sucking on them while she bounced on his lap. She would bend forward until just the head of his cock was in her pussy and then sink all the way down his pole. She started out slowly and then began to pick up speed.

While they raced toward their orgasms, Brooke was quickly bringing Kelly off. Even though she was not a virgin, Kelly had never seen such a nice cock and never as it plunged in and out of a wet pussy. Brooke was stroking her clit and Kelly felt her knees get weak. Looking back at Bobby, she could see his cock all shiny from Jenny's juices.

Bobby reached around and grabbed Jenny ass and guided her up and down his hard cock. They were both close and Jenny went first as she came all over Bobby's cock. He smiled as he was happy that he got her off and then he pounded his cock deep into her pussy and began spurting a huge load of cum into her. He slammed his dick into her as his orgasm slowed.

Kelly again tensed up as Brooke made her cum with her fingers stroking her clit. Even though Brooke had not cum, she was happy to get Kelly off. They quietly made their way back to the house before they were found out.

Jenny jumped on Bobby's cock as it popped out of her wet pussy and began to lick all of their juices off it. She then climbed up on Bobby and planted her pussy on his face and told him to eat his cum out of her pussy. At first he was not so sure about this, but she gave him no choice as she sat on his face. Soon, he was licking and sucking her, even slurping up his own cum, which he decided was not so bad. As he focused on her clit, Jenny tensed up and shook through another orgasm.

Exhausted, he took Jenny home and then went home to crash into his own bed. He was so tired he even forgot to check on the girls.

************************

Brooke and Kelly made their way back to Brooke's room. They were excited and giggling about what they had seen. They heard Bobby come home and then go into his room. Brooke, having not gotten to cum from the show earlier, began to scheme a way of getting together with him. She and Kelly decided they should peek in on him to see what he was doing.

Bobby was very tired and after peeling his clothes off, he flopped into bed and went to sleep. He passed out naked on his covers. He had forgotten about Kelly staying over but did not think she would be in his room anyway. When the girls snuck to his door, he was out cold.

Brooke slowly pushed the door open and they were both shocked to see Bobby laying on his bed, naked. Even though his dick was not hard, seeing a naked dick got the girls excited again. Brooke whispered his name to see if he was awake. Not getting a response, they girls quietly and slowly snuck into his room. Brooke pushed Kelly right up the edge of his bed and they both looked at his naked form, licking their lips.

Kelly wondered if it would bother Brooke to see her brother naked but as they moved into the room, she figured it didn't. She was excited to see a naked boy up close, as she had limited experiences. Brooke whispered into her ear to follow her. Kelly was a little disappointed as they left his room.

Back in Brooke's room, Brooke told her the plan. They would both get naked and then go have a little fun with Bobby.

"Are you going to have fun with Bobby, too?" Kelly wondered out loud.

"Well, he does have a nice cock and I really need one right now," Brooke said. "Even though he is my brother, I need it badly. But I want you to go first and I will watch you."

They both stripped down and went back to Bobby's room. Brooke ran her hands all over Kelly's body to get her warmed up. She pulled on her nipples and then rubbed her clit for a second before setting her next to Bobby. Brooke sat on the other side of the bed and watched as Kelly reached out and held his cock. Kelly began to gently squeeze it and rubbed it slowly. She was amazed to watch it grow in her hand. She looked at Bobby and he was still out of it.

Brooke leaned over and whispered for her to lick and suck on it.

"I don't know how. I've never done that," Kelly whispered back.

"Ok, I'll help," Brooke said and then she lowered her mouth over his cock as Kelly held it for her. Kelly was again shocked but excited to see her friend sucking on her brother's cock. Brooke lifted her mouth off his cock and Kelly began to lick it like Brooke did.

Just as they got Bobby's dick rock hard, he began to stir. Kelly climbed on top of him and was going to slide his dick into her hot pussy. Brooke saw Bobby beginning to wake up and she grabbed Kelly's butt and pushed her forward into Bobby's face. Bobby was still groggy and sleepy but he felt warm boobs in his face and began to kiss and suck on them. Brooke leaned into her friend and gave her pussy some licks and even licked her asshole. She licked Bobby's dick some more and then pulled Kelly back and lined her pussy up with his dick.

Kelly loved it when Brooke licked her pussy and having Bobby suck her tits was great too. But she went nuts as she lowered herself onto his hard cock. Brooke held him by the base as Kelly worked his cock into her tight wet pussy. When she had him deep inside her, she began to rock up and down.

Brooke released his dick and reached around to stroke Kelly's clit. She wanted to get her friend off quickly. Brooke used her fingers on her other hand to lightly rub Kelly's butthole at the same time. Kelly was so fired up and ready anyway that Brooke's handling of her triggered her orgasm. She was experiencing so many feelings as her body shook while her orgasm rocked her.

12