My Sister Faye

Story Info
When his sister came to stay.
1.1k words
3.8
93.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my sister moved in with me. She just turned 18, and I was 22. She was going to college when school started. I had a real good job making a lot of money, so I would pay for her school. Her name is Faye and she is about 5'6" with dirty blonde hair down to the middle of her back and about 115 lbs. with a nice tight ass.

My name is Zack and I am 5'8" with light brown hair and about 170 lbs. and in great shape. She came in the house after her 5 mile jog and went to the kitchen and got a bottle of water. Later on, She came in my office I made out of a spare room and told me she was going take a warm bath and relax. About 30 minutes went by, and I figured she was finished. I was on my way to my room to change and go workout, when I passed by the bathroom and the door was cracked open about two inches; so I looked in and could see my sister in the tub.

Her legs were on the sides of the tub, and she was fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit real fast. I was so horny, but before I could grab my cock, she was done and getting out and drying off. I went to my room and jacked off, shooting my load all over my bed. That was the hottest body I've seen in a long time.

After my workout, I went to town to pick up some things I needed around the house. When I got home she was gone, so I laid down on the couch and fell asleep. I woke up and went to work. For the next week, I did not see Faye a lot. I had a lot of work to do at the office so when I would get home, it was late and she would be sleeping. One night when I got home, I was surprised to see her up and watching TV. I went and changed into my shorts and went sit next to her on the couch.

I asked her what was on and she said not much but there is a good movie on with a lot of action. I told her good, put it on; so she changed the channel and it was not what I was expecting. I looked at her and laughed. "I thought you were talking about a fighting or car chasing movie."

She said, "I'm sorry Zack, I will change it if you want."

"No, this is good." I told her, and we watched it for about twenty minutes when she put her head on my lap and her feet on the arm rest. She looked up at me and said, "You don't mind do you?"

I told her no and looked at the TV. We were watching a good movie, and there was this girl sucking a guy's cock; He was sitting down like I was and the girl was laying down like my sister was.

I could feel my cock starting to raise, and I could tell she felt it but she did not move. It started to raise more, so I tried to move but she looked at me and said, "Don't move, I can take care of it like she is doing on the movie."

I looked down at her and said,"But you are my sister." She started to rub my cock, and all I could do was put my head back and close my eyes. She took my cock out my shorts, and rubbed the head and down the shaft. She started to slowly lick up and down to my balls. I took a deep breath and reached over and put my hand under her shirt. I took her nipple and rolled it between my fingers. She took a deep breath, and let out a low deep sound I never heard come from her before.

She was sucking faster and harder. I couldn't hold it no longer, and shot my load down her throat. She sucked softly for a little longer, then got up without saying a word and went to her room. After she left, I got up and went to take a shower and then went to sleep. The next morning, I left for work while she was still sleeping.

All day long, all I could think about was what happened last night. When I got home, Faye was in the kitchen cooking supper, so I went and took a shower. There was a knock on the door and it opened, and Faye walked in and said supper was ready when I finished. I got out the shower, went to my room, jacked off to a little porn and went to the kitchen and sat at the table with faye. We were eating and talking like nothing had happened the night before.

After we finished, she told me to go sit on the couch and desert will be out in a few minutes. About ten minutes later, she came in with a robe on and a bottle of wine. I ask her where was the desert and she said she was the desert. Faye put the wine down and untied her robe, letting it fall to the floor. She dropped to her knees, and started to undo my shorts.

Faye put her finger tips in the band of the shorts and sled them down my legs and off. I put my head back, and she started to lick the head of my dick and down the shaft to my balls. After about five minutes of this, I had to stop her or I was going to cum. I sat her down on the couch and kissed her slow and hard.

I started to kiss her down her neck to her breast and nibbled on her nipples. I rubbed her slit and inserted one, then two fingers in her hot,juicy pussy. She started to make soft low moans, and when I rubbed her g-spot hard and fast, she started shaking and screaming. Her sweet and tasty pussy juice squirted in the air and hit me on my chest, then ran down to the floor. When she calmed down, I flipped her over and rubbed my dick up between her wet pussy lips and slid in about halfway in when I felt her tighten up.

I stopped for a second and felt her relax, so I pushed in a little more, and started to slide in and out slowly. After ten minutes or so, I really started to pound that sweet, tight pussy with all I had. She was screaming loud, and I felt my balls tingle; I knew I was going to blow. I grabbed her hair and pulled hard. My body started to shake and I blew my load in her tight pussy; at the same time I got mine, she got hers, and squirted all over the floor.

We both fell over and fell asleep holding each other.