My Sister in Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpop_5
hotpop_5
11 Followers

After a few minutes of heavy panting, she slid back up and put her head on my chest, still holding my cock. "That was fun. I wish I'd tried it sooner. Tomorrow, after we recover from all of this, I want to start out sucking your cock so that you can fuck me longer before you come inside of me. I've always been afraid to try that."

We heard the door open then close. A voice called out, "Sylvia?"

Sylvia answered back to drop her things on the couch and come on down the hall. What came through the door was the most stunning brunette that I had ever laid eyes on. Marie was every bit as well built as Sylvia, but a full two inches shorter, and full double D cup breasts. She smiled and gave Sylvia a full kiss. Sylvia unbuttoned her blouse and slid it off of her shoulders, revealing silver dollar size pink nipples that were every bit as long and firm as Sylvia's. Marie kicked her shoes off and slid out of her shorts without bothering to unfasten them. She was clean-, with a pubic mound as smooth and bare as the day she was born. Already her clitoris was sticking out. Sylvia was right; it was fully three times as thick as hers, and every bit as luscious looking.

I must have been licking my lips as I took in the beauty in front of me. Marie pressed her lips tight against mine and buried her tongue in my mouth, finding my tongue and starting a wrestling match with it. She had her hands all over me, exploring every inch that she could reach. As we parted lips, she said, "You look hungry. Care to eat a little snack while Sylvia and I engage in some heavy petting and kissing?"

"Ohh, I'd love that. Your pussy looks so inviting, I bet that I'm in for the best snack I've ever had. I really do want to nibble on your clit. Would you be bothered if I lick your pussy lips also? I love the taste and feeling when they swell up."

"You bet you can. Sylvia must have told you what I like. But I guess if it's sex and not hurtful, I like it. The more the merrier they say. The more sex I get, the more I want. So you eat and taste all you want."

I took a quick nibble of each huge tit as I eased Marie down on the bed next to Sylvia. Sylvia rolled over and pressed her tits against Marie's, and started kissing her passionately. I started caressing Sylvia's ass while kissing my way down Marie's belly to her pussy. I took her clit into my mouth and started licking the end while softly biting on the sides. Marie started squirming all over and bucking her crotch up and down. Soon she was hugging Sylvia tightly and crying out in pleasure as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her. I felt something warm on my chin and realized that when she orgasmed, a large load of creamy white fluid squirted out of her pussy and onto my chin. I touched a dot to my tongue as I ran my hands over her pubic mound, enjoying the bald smooth skin. Sylvia giggled and told me that she didn't tell me about her ejaculating for fear that I might chicken out. I smiled and said that I wanted more, and started nibbling on her clit again, only this time faster and more firmly.

Marie yelled out in pleasure as she orgasmed over and over. After several orgasms, I reluctantly let Sylvia take over munching on that sweet pussy. I worked my way up Marie's round belly, stopping at her pink tits. I alternated between them, taking each one as fully as possible into my mouth and rubbing it with my tongue. As Marie started into yet another orgasm, she pulled me up to her face and started kissing my passionately. She let a deep guttural yell down my throat, not letting up on our kiss as she orgasmed. As she got her breath back, she called to Sylvia to let her have a turn at eating Sylvia's pussy. As they exchanged places. Sylvia leaned over and kissed the yip of my cock, saying that soon it would be happily buried deep inside Marie's pussy.

As Marie started running her tongue around Sylvia's pussy lips, she reached out and took my cock in her hand, stroking it gently at the same pace that she licked Sylvia. I rolled over slightly so that Marie could get a better grip on my cock and I could get to Sylvia's hard tits. I sucked and nibbled until she screamed out in pleasure, orgasming from all of the attention.

Sylvia got her breath back and started sucking on the tip of my cock. As soon as she had it rock hard and had me squirming all over, she tugged me over to Marie and offered Marie a taste, which she willingly took. After a few quick sucks, Marie asked Sylvia to put it in her pussy and hold on to her pussy lips while we fucked. Sylvia grinned and guided my cock into Marie's very wet pussy. As I stated sliding my cock in and out of Marie, she spread her legs apart, almost straight away from her body. Sylvia slid both hands in between us and started massaging my cock and Marie's pussy lips as I slid in and out. It only took a few strokes in Marie's tight, hot pussy until I was bucking and orgasming so hard I thought I was going to faint. I must have dozed off, because I came to with both women pressing their tits into my chest and both were kissing me with their tongues searching for mine.

I relaxed, thinking that this really must be heaven. As both women turned to where their pussies were inches from my face, they started caressing my now limp cock. Marie turned around and told me that anytime Sylvia's pussy wasn't available, or I just wanted to, I could have her for a sex partner.

hotpop_5
hotpop_5
11 Followers
12