My Sister-In-Law's New Flooring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though he was tired, the excitement of his two latest finds now fully turned him on. He put the second box back in its place, and he finally did head for the shower. As no one was home, he left the door open. He then turned on the shower, and planned on taking full advantage of the massage settings – his muscles were just killing him. Pierre then got in his most relaxing position (his head up against the wall with the showerhead, with his feet about 18 inches away from it). He closed his eyes and just enjoyed the water falling on his aching shoulders. As was custom for him, Pierre quickly relieved the tension that had built up in his dick by jerking himself off -- a matter which normally only took minutes with the right stimulants (which he certainly had with his recent finds), but he stroked himself for a good 25 minutes before finally emptying out the content of his balls all over the shower wall. Relaxed, he shut off the water and stepped out.

"So little brother ... Are you feeling better now?". When did she get in?

"Maria?"

"It's me. Sorry to walk in on your personal time like that..." What did she mean by "personal time" exactly?

"It's only 11:00pm! When did you get in? Why? What happened? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just got in a few minutes ago. The asshole took off with one of the waitress from the bar. She had bigger tits!... I hope you don't mind me being back so early. I was kinda bummed out and figured I'd have some one to talk to here at least. Want a drink?"

"Sure. What do you have?"

"Whatever you want! I make amazing mix drinks and shooters. I'd offer you an Orgasm, but I'm under the impression that you already had one!"

Pierre turned beat red. She saw him jerking off! Would she tell her sister? Pierre was about to get dressed when he realized his clothes were still in the wash.

"Don't worry Pierre. I won't tell anyone. An eye for eye is how I see it! You don't tell what you saw earlier, and I won't tell what I just saw. It's not like I saw much, and it's certainly not like I've never seen a guy do it anyway... Is a scotch okay?"

"Sure... but, hum... My clothes are still in the dryer, I wasn't expecting anyone home."

"Just wrap a towel around yourself then and come out if you don't want to walk naked around the place!"

That's what he did. He stepped out of the bathroom with nothing but a towel on; a rather thick and comfy one mind you. Maria handed him his drink. She suggested that he sit down on the couch to relax. She was going to get changed and they'd chat afterwards. As she was getting changed, she kept on chatting him up. He was slowly sipping his drink; it did feel good. The draft up his crotch was soothing. Every now and then, she would stop talking hallway through a sentence, to finish it off a few seconds later, as though something had interrupted her. She did seem to take a long time to get out of one set of clothes back into another one. Maria stepped out. Pierre cock grew again to phenomenal proportions.

She was wearing a slinky pink sheer top which fell just below her ass. Her magnificent globes shined in all of their glory – those were the most perfect 36 DDs he had ever seen! Her dollar coin sized nipples fully visible. His eyes were obviously drawn to her lower regions once he had gotten a full glance of the upper ones. SHE WAS WEARING THE PINK SILK THONGS HE HAD MASTURBATED INTO AND SAW IN THE VIDEO! He knew that her ass cheeks were completely bare under that outfit!

"I hope you don't mind this. I needed to wear something sexy to make myself feel beautiful after being ditched like that, it helps my ego", she said with a little coy smile, almost a grin.

"It's working!" was all Pierre could reply. She sat down beside him, and they started talking. They talked for a good 45 minutes, mostly about her and men. But she was very careful not to reveal too many details. As such, it was just like any other conversation. We had each had another drink through out the conversation. The discussion finally came to an end – I had given her all of the answers about men that she was looking for.

"Let's watch some TV."

"Sure" Pierre replied, not thinking much about it. Maria grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"OH GOD YES JENNIFER! LICK MY BUTT HOLE! STICK A FINGER IN THERE!"

Pierre spat out his drink all over the floor. He had forgotten to turn off the VCR earlier, and it was set on auto playback! Would she tell Joanne? Maria dropped her glass. He had seen her videos! Would he tell mom and dad? They were both extremely embarrassed, though for different reasons. As their spirits slowly came back to, Maria noticed the bulge under Pierre's towel.

"You like the videos?"

"um... Is that a trick question?'

"No. I'm serious. I am embarrassed that anyone saw it but those who were suppose to, but now that you've seen them, so what do you think?"

"I... Um... I guess I... I liked them! Please don't tell Joanne; she'd kill me!"

"Don't worry! Just don't tell mom and dad! I haven't seen this one in a while. Want to watch it!"

"...but... I don't think I... I don't... I can't... oh what the hell. Okay."

Maria then bent down to pick up her glass. Pierre finally saw her beautiful ass up close and personal for the first time. It was like no other ass! He got up, got some paper towels, and wiped off the liquor off the floor. They both sat back down, him first, and then her. She got a little closer this time. She half lied down, with her feet and legs up horizontally on the couch, but her torso upstraight, nested in his side. He put his arm left arm around her, and she had her right elbow on his lap, with her left one holding her empty glass also resting on his lap. He could feel his dick growing even more. He looked at her, she looked at him, and they smiled. Pierre's eyes then went back to the screen, as the action now involved her two best friends, Jennifer and Elaine, and Maria.

Jennifer was mix; her father was white and her mother was Asian. She was about 5'5", very toned but very curvaceous. She had light brown hair with light blond streaks here and there, green eyes, a nice big mouth with lips that could drain man inside out. She had this look to her that just screamed out "Hey boys, look at me. I want sex!" Her breasts were of average size, most likely 36Bs, a very small waist, and a great big ass, not fat – just VERY curvy and prominent, supported by well developed thighs. Elaine was much taller. She had to be at least 5'10". She was white with shiny blond hair and blue eyes. She had a well defined nose, and thin lips. She sported very full 38Cs. She had nice muscular legs that went on forever (like a speed skater), with a firm butt, nice wide child bearing hips with a hint of developing saddle bags, almost like Jennifer Lopez's.

Maria's eyes, however, remained glued to the bulge under the towel. When Pierre got up to clean up the floor, the towel had slightly loosened, allowing Maria to catch a glimpse of his erect cock. She put her glass down on the table, and put her free hand back on his lap. As the action was getting hotter on the screen, Pierre paid little attention to Maria's slow movements. She was slowly inching her hand towards his penis. She slowly loosened the towel even more, letting it fall off Pierre, who still took no notice – he was too captivated by the two dildos digging in and out of Jennifer! Maria was salivating by now. She was staring at a genuine white 8" cock! She had seen bigger, but this was plenty. To add to the excitement, she also noticed that Pierre liked to keep it clean... No hair in sight! She had never seen one quite so hairless before. "Oh! What that must feel like buried deep into me" was all she could think of. She then moved her hand towards his monster and got a firm hold of it.

That's when Pierre noticed he was completely naked, and she had him in her grip. They both grinned at each other. They both understood what was to follow without having to say a word to each other. Maria felt his cock, and started to stroke it slowly, observing its every reaction. Pierre opened his legs up a little more, to provide her with more access to his balls, and he looked back at the screen. Maria was in awe over his hairless, and relatively large cock. But most impressive, upon closer examination, was how perfect it was. It was perfectly straight. No unwanted curves. No overly bulging veins. Its girth was proportional to its length. No marks or scars. Not a single growth of hair in sight. A healthy shade of fleshy pink. In her mind, it was THE perfect penis, and her sister had been hogging it all these years!

Maria kept on feeling this massive work of art. All the while, Pierre focused most of his attention on the screen. The three women were going nuts with each other. Maria's face was buried deep in Elaine's bush, while she had her hands full holding on to the dildo buried deep in Maria's snatch. Jennifer, still clinging to her two dildo, one up her curvaceous ass and the other almost disappearing in her clean shaven pussy, was busy licking Maria's asshole, venturing in a finger or two every now and then – but no more than that, because Maria made it clear that she wanted nothing bigger up there. That was her limit.

Unable to hold back any longer, Maria slipped Pierre's cock in her mouth. Her tongue ran up and down his penis, saliva slowly running its shaft. She was enjoying it, as was he. Pierre had given up looking at the screen, and now devoted himself to Maria alone. She then stopped what she was doing.

"You do it for a while. I want to watch you jerk that monster off..."

Pierre grabbed his man toy, and started pumping. He loved the feeling of being watched by someone else. Maria rather enjoyed what she was seeing too. He was being so delicate, and yet so rough at the same time with his hands. She put a finger down to her panties, and started to rub herself through her thongs. Pierre could see the patch of moisture forming in her panties. That definitely turned him on. Maria then pulled her panties to one side, and stuck two fingers from her other hands deep in her hole. She let out a deep sigh. She picked up the pace and plunged those fingers in and out like a woman who hadn't had sex in years. Pierre kept up with her and sped things up. He could feel his balls twitching. He could see the precum forming at the tip of his dick. Maria noticed it too. With that image in mind, she came. She let out a tiny, barely audible little yelp, and came. Pierre' sister-in-law having an orgasm right there in front of him turned him on so much that he came right after she did. They both smiled. Maria looked at his cum covered belly, and wanted it. She inched herself over once more, and licked him stomach clean. She then got a hold of him again, and slipped him right back in her mouth – she wanted more of that cum, but she wanted in right in her mouth this time.

She looked so sexy, in a slutty kind of way, with her head bopping up and down. She wanted to taste him – all of him. She expertly pushed every inch of it down her throat. It felt so tight. She eased up a little. She brought her hand in, and jerked him off while she kept on sucking on him like a vacuum. She kept up the pace for a good 30 minutes; she couldn't believe how long he was lasting! "What a great fuck he'd be". She eventually felt Pierre tense up. She saw his eyes roll back. She saw his legs and toes straighten. She was ready. With a loud moan, Pierre unloaded everything he had. Maria swallowed what she could, but after his fourth shot, she just couldn't keep it all in. She pulled him out of her mouth, and aimed his dick at her face. He shot out three more times, all in her face. When the eruption subsided, Pierre relaxed a bit, and looked at Maria. She looked so incredibly desirable with her face covered in cum.

"Shit Pierre! That was the most amazing ejaculation I have ever seen... and trust me, I've seen and caused many! That cum of yours is so damn tasty, it's no wonder my sister's never wanted to share you with other girls! And that cock! All I can say is that it's the most perfect cock I've seen!"

Pierre believed her. She had had much experience. He knew that. That's what made him want her all along. But her complimenting him on his penis made the fire in his loin burn even hotter.

Maria was stunned to see that Pierre's manhood was still up.

"Doesn't that thing ever go down?"

"Sure. When it's had enough" he replied confidently

"so... It's still waiting for more huh?" she said with a sly grin.

"Let's just say that with the kind of stimulation it's getting right now, it won't be going down anytime soon!"

"I noticed! It seems that it's been getting that stimulation quite often today. In the shower when I walked in. I'm assuming earlier during the day when you were staring at my fuck tapes, which would explain the stains on the couch. And at some other time today I'm sure... these panties weren't stained when I put them away in front of my bag of tricks, and not behind it! And let's not even mention the stains on the bed! The sweet smell that was coming out of my room when I walked in tonight! It just smelled of sex and manly sperm! I guess I'll just have to take full advantage of his readiness then!"

"huh... Sorry about the stains... I'll clean them..." was his reply, with a slightly flushed face.

"Fuck cleaning it up! Leave your stains there so I can smell them as I play with myself at night!"

Maria then pulled off her soaking wet thongs. Threw them at Pierre's face. He grabbed them and put them in his mouth, tasting her womanly flavor.

"Fuck me Pierre."

She needn't ask him twice. He grabbed her by the hips. Put his lips to hers. Gave her a passionate kiss, one a desperate man would give his lover before going off to war, and pulled off her top. He picked her up and lifted her off the ground, and rested her against the wall. His bulging cock then easily found its way up her love canal. He shagged her like a mad man. She was twitching, and moaning, and scratching, and screaming. They kept up this violent fucking for a good 20 minutes, with her still pinned up against the wall. She tightened up 4 times around his rod, which was now covered in her cum. She looked like she was about to faint. He then felt himself come closer to the big thrill. She felt him too. She begged him to cum inside her. She didn't want to lose any of his precious fluids. He obliged and pumped his cum right up her belly. They were both sweating like marathon runners. Pierre put her back down. They headed over to the couch to rest a bit. They rested 2 minutes.

"I want more! I haven't been fucked like that since I was in highschool!"

Pierre looked at her. She was serious. Pierre grabbed Maria, and lifted her legs up high in the air. He dug into her sexed up pussy face first. He sucked her, and licked her, and nibbled on her for what felt like an eternity to her. He then ran to the bedroom and grabbed the little bag, which was now conveniently place on the bed (she had planned this since she had walked in, it seemed). He grabbed the lubricant, the vibrator, and the dildo. He turned on the vibrator and shoved it up Maria's pussy. She was twitching with anticipation. He then lubed up her asshole, and was about to insert the dildo up her ass when she asked him not to, it was too big, she didn't like it. He obliged. He squirted some lube over her breasts, stuck a finger in her ass while holding her legs up, turned around so that his back would face her, and lowered himself gently. With the vibrator up her snatch and a finger up her ass, Pierre started tit fucking Maria. Her big tits felt so incredibly smooth on his aching cock. He was furiously thrusting himself back and forth. Her lower abdomen was going crazy. Unbelievable filth was coming out of her mouth.

"Yeah baby! That's it. Fuck me hard! Give me everything you've got. Sis can take it! Give her your all! Fuck her like you've always wanted to! Fuck her like she's always wanted you to! That's it, move that vibrator around in her pussy! Make her cum! That's it, drive her mad with pleasure! Yeah! Jam that finger up her ass! Shove it in deep! Yeah! O FUCK YEAH! Come on, HARDER! Fuck her like the whore that she is! Fuck her like an animal! Yeah, O please baby, put another finger in that ass..." and so she kept on going. By the end of the session, 1 hour later, the vibrator had almost disappeared up her swollen pussy, she was covered in his jizz which had shot out numerous times. Her couch was covered in her juices which flowed out like a fountain, and Pierre was up to four fingers up her ass.

"Enough! Get up!" she panted.

Surprised, Pierre got up. Maria stood up, turned around, got down to her knees, put her hands down in front of her, and lowered herself while keeping her ass perked up in the air.

"Come on. Do it like that." He lowered himself down, grabbed his cock, and aimed it at her pussy lips. She felt the head entering her.

"No. Not there. Put it in my ass. I want it in my ass."

"But...!"

"FUCK! Just do it. I want it in the ass! Trust me, it's a first for me too! Take the fucking offer and fuck me hard up the ass!"

And he did. He aimed it a little higher, and slowly pushed his dick up her beautiful ass. She screamed from the pain, but it quickly subsided and made room for pure pleasure. He had stretched her enough with his four fingers. He sexed her like that for ever, and she loved it. He had already pumped several gallons of cum up her bowels, but she wanted more. Her orgasms were now getting extremely violent. All of her muscles were tense. She was constantly shaking. Pierre saw the dildo, grabbed it, and pushed it deep in her pussy. That did it! He unloaded once more, feeling this alien object pressed up against his penis inside her. As her shot out his sperm, Maria came to another orgasm, the most violent yet. She let out a scream normally reserved for a tortured man on his last breath. All then went silent, and she passed out.

She came to a few minutes later. Her breathing was slowly coming back to normal, as was her heart rate. She looked around her. – there was cum everywhere, his and hers. The whole place smelled of incredible sex. She looked at herself; she was covered in it too. She looked at Pierre who was lying down beside her; he was smiling at her. She smiled back

"That was the best sex of my 29 years of existence! I wish I had done this when Joanne first introduced you to the family! You are absolutely THE lay of my life! The fuck by which all others fucks will be measured!"

"I'll take that as a compliment! I usually don't get the chance to perform like this. Your sister prefers the more "conservative" methods..."

"Fuck me! You could have fooled me! Let me catch my breath for a bit, but then I want more of this."

They rested for a good half-hour. His breathing was finally back to normal. His heart rate had steadied. Her panting had stopped. They were good to go. She got up. Excused herself for a few minutes. Went to the bathroom. And came back out dressed in her schoolgirl uniform.

"I thought this would be fitting, as this night is now better than what I remember from my previous "best sex ever" session. Now come to my room, and fuck me the way I know you've always dreamed of fucking a school girl!"

She had found yet another weak spot – he couldn't help but to stare at those highschool girls waiting for their bus in the morning, wearing their short little kilts... And Maria had caught him staring at them quite a few times in the malls too. Pierre willingly followed her to her room, and they fucked until daylight broke. When they were both exhausted, and when Pierre's balls could no longer produce any sperm, they both went to sleep. They woke up a few hours later. They both took a shower, taking the opportunity to squeeze in another quick one. Pierre got his clothes out of the dryer, and got dressed. He grabbed his tools, and headed for the door. It was 10:00am.