My Sister in Paris Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers

"Oh, that's lovely," Monique whispered. She kissed the side of Nat's neck while the two of them watched Nat's hand on my prick. Monique licked her way lower, lathering Nat's collarbone with her tongue, and licked her way to my sister's breast. Nat's eyes closed, her hand tightened on my prick, and her head lolled back as Monique's pink little tongue drew moist circles around Natalie's nipple. My precum drooled from the head of my cock, slipping along Nat's fingers and gliding between us. She opened her eyes again when she felt that slick moisture, and she half smiled down at my dick.

While she kissed Nat's breast and suckled her nipple, Monique slid her hand along Natalie's arm, down to my cock, and wrapped her dark fingers around the base of my prick. Natalie jerked the end of my dick, and Monique squeezed and jerked the base. She fondled my balls, rolling them in her fingers with a deft touch that teased without threatening pain. I'm pretty sensitive there, and normally don't like other people touching my sack, but she moved so gently, so gracefully with those fingers, I could only gasp in appreciation.

"Oh," Monique moaned to Natalie. "I've got to see your lips around his cock."

Those words coming from her French mouth were too much. I groaned, and looked down towards the river again. I had to distract myself, or I was going to cum already.

Natalie slid off the bike on the side opposite Monique, and lowered her face towards my dick. I watched her eyes. She watched mine. Would she do it? Could she? Monique went with her, on the opposite side, so I had two mouths moving towards my erection. I did nothing but pant and throb.

Monique pushed her grip up past Natalie's, forced my sister away. The dark-skinned girl had her thumb right on my underside, so as she stroked towards my head, she forced the precum in my dick out into a gooey drop on the tip of my dick. I heard Thomas making appreciative sounds. Natalie smiled at our partner, then looked at me as she lowered her tongue towards my cock.

My sister spread her tongue wide and slowly slid upwards along the tip of my cock, tasting my precum. Her eyes never left mine, and carried a twinkle of wicked delight. I trembled. It was so hard to not cum all over her tongue. I breathed slow and hard, and tried to focus on the river again, even as I watched Natalie's first time licking my dick.

She left her tongue out. I panted harder as she jiggled it up and down across my sensitive underside. I think my eyes rolled back in my head.

"Beautiful," Monique whispered.

Natalie smiled at her, then put her lips to the head of my dick to kiss the end. She kissed it again, and then again, each time drawing a twitch out of my erection. She giggled, and I remembered being lodged against her anus before we got out of bed that morning.

While Thomas leaned in past Monique to get a good shot of Nat's lips on my cock, my sister parted those lips just a little. My purple tip slipped between them, and instantly I felt her tongue lashing back and forth across me. It occurred to me then that Natalie sucked my cock the same way she'd suck and lick Claire's clit. I groaned, both from the realization and from her tongue dancing beneath the end of my erection. God, my sister's mouth was on my cock.

Monique moaned, and quickly unbuttoned the single button on her shirt, let it fall away, revealing her naked upper body. Her breasts were small, petite in the same way she was, with tiny little nipples, shining areoles the color of creamy coffee, and a narrow waist over wider, yet still slender hips.

"God, Monique," Thomas muttered, his voice gruff and thick with his accent. "Give me warning next time, so I can catch that."

She grinned at him, then moved around the bike to stand behind Natalie. "I can always put it back on - just for a second." With a seductive grin in my direction, she draped her small but full breasts over my sister's back, teased Nat's spine with her nipples. Natalie lowered her head to one side, closing her eyes, and moaned softly. The damp tip of my erection throbbed next to her temple, almost in her hair. When she raised her head again, her lips parted, opened around my cock, and closed on the head. I could feel her heat around me, feel her tongue, so hot and wet, moving so slightly just under me.

My cock was in my sister's mouth. I trembled. I so wanted to cum, but I was determined to see this through.

Monique reached around my sister, cupped her tits in either hand. Nat moaned into my prick, and eased her lips a little farther down over me, her tongue a little more onto the tip of my cock. She was so wet inside. I kept trying to tell myself that her mouth should not feel any different than Claire's, but I was so on edge, I couldn't convince myself. I mean, I had my dick in my sister's mouth. It felt way different. So seductive, so wicked.

Natalie gasped around my cock. She closed her eyes and tilted her head back and to one side. Her moan trembled, and when I looked further down her lovely paleness, I saw Monique's dark fingers coming up from between Natalie's thighs to rub her clitoris. My sister breathed slow and heavy, and moved one hand to my hip to brace herself, even as she started stroking me with the other. Thomas came as close as he'd been during the shoot, standing almost at my shoulder to aim his camera down on Natalie's hands, face, and along the length of her body to Monique's fingers at her pussy.

After several moments of that, Natalie looked up at me, her eyes wide and hungry. She opened her mouth and slid half my prick inside. Her tongue ran along the bottom of my cock again, and I quivered. She pulled back, leaving just my head between her lips, and then she sucked my entire length into her mouth. I gasped as I felt her warm tonsils, so soft and clutching, at the top of her throat. She swallowed around me, and I nearly lost it.

My vision blurred. I lost track of everything as my sister gave me head. Her soft mouth left slick wetness over my cock, and her lips were as fine as any pussy I'd ever had.

"Ease up, Natalie," Monique whispered. "He's in some kind of sexual torture. Let him come down a bit, so we can move on."

With a wide grin, my sister released my cock. She pushed it towards Monique, who knelt beside her and made small licks at the sides of my dick. While I stood there, astride the bike, and gasped, Natalie and Monique traded licks on my rod. Monique pulled me into her mouth while Nat kissed and sucked at the side of my cock. Then they traded, and Nat inhaled me so Monique could lick at my prick and balls. Back and forth they went until their lips met around the head of my cock. They broke off into a kiss. Their tongues merged, their lips met, and their hands continued to stroke me.

When Thomas had captured the two girls like that, Monique pushed me off the bike, and put Natalie in my place. With Nat's gorgeous thighs spread, Monique lowered her face to my sister's pussy. I moved up behind her. Monique's chocolate ass spread before me where she bent to lap at Natlie's cunt. I caressed that dark ass, pulling her soft, but muscular cheeks this way and that. My erection jutted, and the damp tip of my cock left a light smear across her skin.

"Can he put it inside me," Monique asked, her accent making her soft request all the more endearing. "We can still do this even if you don't want him inside me. We'll all understand."

Nat grinned at me, then smiled at Monique and cupped the French girl's cheek with one hand.

"Oh, I don't know, girl. What will you give me for a taste of that cock on your sweet pussy?"

I leaned forwards, nestled the underside of my prick between Monique's cheeks. She gasped.

"What do you want, beautiful?"

Natalie rolled her lead back as the other woman's tongue lapped at her clit. "I want to watch him fuck you, then I want to eat him out of you."

Monique froze. "That's the price? He cums inside, then you get your share?"

Natalie laughed. "Oh, it sounds so evil when you say it that way. Yes, that's my price for you fucking my man."

My cock throbbed, more at Natalie's words than anything else. Monique was hot, and I desperately wanted to fuck her, but that desire was but a candle's flame next to a bonfire compared to how I felt about Natalie. Every day, every instant that passed, I was a step closer to nestling my erection deep inside her. I wanted to fuck my sister. I was going to. I was going to tease her until she couldn't stand it, until she climbed atop me herself, and fucked us both senseless.

But that would be later.

"Do it," Monique whispered at me over her shoulder. Her voice was dark and fierce with hunger, her eyes wild. I guided the tip of my dick down past the sultry crinkle of her anus, down to the wet, drooling pink nestled between her labia. I teased the back of my cockhead against her clit and stroked by thrusting my hips. Monique sighed, her head shaking, and her anus clenched in response. I slid one thumb down into her crack, lightly touched her hole with the tip.

"Oh, God, you American bastard," Monique cried out as I pushed the tip of my thumb just into the crooked little lips of her ass, "just put them inside me already."

I drew back with my dick, let my head glide back up to her vagina, where her flesh opened, an angry, hungry flower. I pushed the tip inside, and Monique dropped her head. Her hair fanned across my sister's loins. Nat watched us, a half-grin on her face, and teased one of her nipples between her fingers.

"Goddamnit," Monique panted. "Put that fucking thing in me."

To be continued...

Akireon
Akireon
122 Followers
12