My Sister, Kelly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you're asking if I knew the two of you had strong feelings for each other, stronger feelings than a brother and sister should have, Janice is correct. I am, however, surprised and dismayed you let your feelings overcome your common sense. I don't accept your explanation, but if I did, it doesn't explain the fact that you were in bed not only with Kelly but also Janice. Surely, you aren't in love with both of them."

"No, but I am," Kelly said. "Or rather I'm in love with John and I love Janice. Janice and I have been lovers for years, Mom."

Harriet Swain's jaw dropped, and then it slammed shut and fire entered her eyes again. John steeled himself to stop her if she physically attacked Kelly, but his mother's anger passed quickly. The older woman's shoulders drooped and tears welled in her eyes and overflowed, staining the makeup on her cheeks.

"I suspected," Harriet whispered to herself. "Damn it! I should have acted on my suspicions. Maybe I could have stopped this mess from developing." She turned to Kelly. "This is your doing, isn't it? Not John, but you!"

"Back off, Mom," John said. "Why are you trying to place blame?"

"Someone..."

"No, Mom. Not someone. Not one. Three! Three of us tumbled into that bed last night, and not one iota of force was used. What happened occurred between three consenting adults."

"Janice..."

"Mom, Janice is eighteen. An adult."

She turned to Janice. "Were you an adult the first time you had sex with your sister?"

"Don't go there, Mom," John said. "Why place blame? Why do you have such a need to blame someone? You started by blaming me. Then you blamed yourself, and finally you blamed Kelly."

"If anyone is at fault, it's me," Kelly said.

"No, I'm the one who pushed Kelly to have sex with me," Janice said. "And last night, I wanted both of them, Mom. If you need to blame someone, blame me."

"Stop it! Just fucking stop it! All of you!" John shouted and slammed his palm forcefully to the table. "Who is at fault doesn't fucking matter. Can't you all see that? What's important is what we plan to do about it. Mom, Kelly and I love each other. We will continue to love each other, and our love includes sex. Janice and Kelly love each other. They have a history that can't be denied. They will continue to have sex with each other. After last night, I love Janice. Kelly, Janice and I will continue to have sex with each other. That's the reality of the situation. You might not like it, but you'll damn well have to live with it!"

Silence.

"After last night, I love you, too, John," Janice said softly, breaking the silence.

"You're breaking the law," his mother said, ignoring Janice.

"Yep. Are you going to turn us in?" John asked.

"No, of course not."

"Then what's your point?"

"What you're doing is wrong."

"No, as far as I'm concerned, nothing could be more right."

"Here, here," Kelly said.

"I agree with John," Janice added.

His mother's tears started to flow again. "What about grandchildren. I want grandchildren, damn it!"

"Kelly and I won't know if we can give you grandchildren until we consult with a geneticist. If it's safe, we'll give you grandchildren because it's Kelly's fondest wish to be a mother, like you."

"John, that's wonderful!" Kelly jumped up, landed on his lap and proceeded to kiss him. "You never mentioned..."

"We've hardly had time for anything except getting to know each other a little, and after seeing you and Janice making love yesterday, we used all our time resolving that issue. Anyway, from my discussions with others interested about the subject on the 'net, the incidents of deformities in children from incestuous parents is much lower than governments and religions have led us to believe, and today a geneticist can test and predict the odds quite accurately. Don't let your hopes run too high. We could be among the small percentage of incestuous couples that shouldn't take the risk."

"I know. Damn, I love you so much!" She kissed him again. "Even a small chance we could become parents someday thrills me, John." She turned to her mother. "Can't you understand why I love this rascal so much?"

Amazed, John watched his mother crack a small smile for the first time that morning.

"Yeah, I love him, too, you know. He is, as you pointed out in no uncertain terms earlier, my firstborn."

"Also, Mom, I have every intention of marrying a man and having babies when I'm ready," Janice said.

"But what about you and Kelly?" Harriet asked with a confused look.

Janice giggled. "Mom, we're bisexual, not lesbians. I like men, prefer them to women, except for Kelly, of course." She glanced at John and turned back to her mother. "John was absolutely scrumptious last night, the best man I've ever been with. The man I marry will have to be his equal, so rest easy. I'll give you superior grandchildren if they can't take the risk. By the by, Mom, if you ever get the urge to stray, I'd recommend you don't stray far from home. When I said John was the best, I wasn't kidding."

"Janice! How can even suggest...?"

"Ah, Mom, lighten up. You're sitting among three persons who think the incest taboo is a bunch of bunk. Try him; you'll like it."

"Janice, back off," John said. "Christ, you're embarrassing me as much as you're shocking Mother."

Harriet Swain laughed, a belly-grabbing guffaw. "That's rich, John. You fuck your sisters, and then get embarrassed if one of them suggests you fuck your mother." She turned to Janice. "He's that good, huh?"

"You better believe it. Big, too! Filled me to the brim."

John blushed and glanced toward Kelly. She was grinning from ear to ear.

"I'll share him, if you're interested, Mom," Kelly quipped.

"Wait just a damned minute!" John exclaimed.

"What? You don't want your old Mom?" his mother asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"I didn't say that. I just..."

She laughed. "Just teasing, Son." She turned to Kelly. "I am curious about this girl-to-girl sex you and Janice enjoy. You both say you prefer men. If so, why have sex with a woman?"

"Because it's different and exciting because of the differences. Besides most men aren't as proficient as John, and even John doesn't have the staying power Janice has."

"I can attest to that, Mom," John quipped.

"Hush, Son. You aren't properly equipped to discuss girl-to-girl sex."

"True, but I can comment from an observer's standpoint."

"I see. Now that would be interesting. Would you and Janice allow an audience?"

"Mom!" Janice exclaimed, obviously shocked.

"I think that could be arranged," Kelly said.

"Kelly!" Janice shouted.

"Oh, hush, Sis," Kelly said. "Mom and I are negotiating."

"Negotiating. I'm sure I don't know what you mean?" Mother said innocently. "What needs to be negotiated? You've told me you aren't going to stop having sex with one another, and you know I won't turn you into the authorities."

"Dad," Kelly said, simply.

"Yep," Mother said with a sly grin. "There's your father to consider."

"Are you going to inform him about us?" John asked, intimidated by the thought.

"Yep. He'd find out soon enough on his own, and if he knew I knew and had kept it from him, I'd be the villain. I won't knowingly assume the role."

"Then there's nothing to negotiate," John said.

"Sure there is. Right, Mother?" Kelly said, looking clever and superior.

"Yep."

"What?" John asked.

"The manner and words she uses to inform him," Kelly said.

"Oh," John said. "What about the lever you and Janice have?"

Kelly frowned at him and shook her head.

"If you're talking about the times he put his hands on your sisters when they were young, forget it," Mother said. "After I watched him with you once, Janice, I confronted him and he promised to walk the line. That's why he stopped his games with you. He also confessed a host of other sins at the same time - the reason I know about you and your father, Kelly. By the way, I've always wanted to ask, and now seems an appropriate opportunity. Would you have fucked him, Janice, if he had been willing?"

"In a second, Mom. In a second."

Mother laughed again. "That's what I thought. Sometimes, Janice, you're a bit of a slut."

Janice laughed. "I know, but Daddy's a hunk, Mom. Hot!"

"Yes," Mom said and chuckled. "That's why I married him. Though he does have a problem with the young stuff. I have to watch him. I wouldn't want him to get into trouble with the law."

John shook his head. He had learned more about his mother in the last fifteen minutes than all the years before.

"To return to the subject," Kelly said. "What will it take to get you to present our situation to Daddy in the best possible light."

Mom chuckled. "Nothing. I'd do it that way, anyway. I don't want our family ripped asunder."

Kelly relaxed.

"Of course, I might need a little help from one of you," Mother said with a mischievous glint in her eyes. "Janice, you've admitted you would have fucked your father when you were a squirt. How about now?"

Janice's jaw dropped. "What?"

"I asked if you still wanted to fuck him? It's an easy question to answer."

"Not without your permission."

"My permission would be a given."

"Then yes, I wouldn't be opposed. Frankly, fucking Daddy is one of my favorite fantasies."

"Good. It might not come to that, but he can't oppose our children's incestuous commitments if he commits the crime himself."

Kelly laughed. "You take motherhood seriously, don't you?"

"Yep. You are my chicks, and I'm your mother hen. And if we need to trip the rooster so he falls between your sister's lovely legs to keep this family together, then that's just what we'll do."

Amazed, John shook his head. "Unbelievable," he muttered.

"Believe it, Son. You laid down the gauntlet with your impassioned speech about love and sex, and you left me very little wiggle room." She stood. "I need to go. Son, stand up give your old mother a hug. I'm sorry I tried to maim you."

John stood and wrapped her in his arms. He hugged her tight and kissed her cheek. "I love you, Mom."

"I know, and I love you."

She hugged and kissed her girls and left, leaving silence in her wake.

"What a roller coaster ride," John said, breaking the silence.

"Yeah," Kelly agreed. "Mom's a tiger." She laughed. "She certainly tore into you. When I arrived, she looked like she was trying to make you a soprano."

John chuckled. "She damned near succeeded, too. I understand her ire more now. She believed I was destroying our family - something she won't tolerate. She's tough, much tougher than I suspected."

"Were you serious about fucking Daddy, Janice?" Kelly asked.

She blushed. "Yeah. You don't mind, do you?"

Kelly laughed. "No. You're a big girl. It's your choice."

John grinned. "If you have any reservations, don't do it. My stonewalling tactic worked with Mother. It might be as effective with Dad."

"Are you crazy?" Janice said. "Mother just gave me permission to fuck Daddy, something I've wanted to do since puberty. If you think I'm going to pass up the opportunity, you're crazy."

Kelly grinned. "Let her be, John. Frankly, I'm a little jealous. He's been a participant in a few of my fantasies, too."

John shrugged and his belly growled. "I had planned to make breakfast and serve the two of you in bed. That's why I ran into Mom in the kitchen. I'm wiped out now, though. Let's go out to eat."

"Okay," Kelly said.

"I can't," Janice said. "I have a dentist appointment in an hour. What about tonight?

"I want John to myself tonight. Do you mind?"

"No, I understand. Besides I get to fuck Daddy soon!" She laughed gaily, planted a luscious kiss on each of them and breezed out the door.

John rose, locked the door and set the alarm. "I wish one of us had locked up last night before we hurried to the bedroom," he said, grimaced and rubbed his thigh.

"How badly did she hurt you, Lover?"

"It's just bruised. For such a small package she packs a large wallop. Let's go. I'll tell you about my meeting with my lawyer yesterday while we have breakfast."

"Okay. Come back to the bedroom with me, and we'll talk while I shower and get dressed."

"I need to shower and shave, too."

"Good. I'll wash your back and you wash mine."

John limped down the hall behind her, and she dropped her robe to the bathroom floor. As exhausted as he felt, the sight of her naked body still thrilled him, and with sexual thoughts running through his mind, he remembered Kelly's expression of jealousy about Janice fucking their father.

"So you'd like to fuck Dad, huh," John said as Kelly bent to adjust the temperature of the water in the shower.

Kelly blushed. "Not really. Fucking Daddy is merely a fantasy of mine."

"But you told Janice you were jealous." He dropped his shirt to the floor, and then his trousers.

"You're the only man I truly want and need, John. That doesn't mean I won't fantasize about being with other men, including Daddy. You lived your fantasy last night. I have no intention of living my fantasies about Daddy." She pulled the shower curtain back and stepped under the hot spray.

Hurrying, John finished undressing and joined his sister in the shower. Kelly turned to him and wrapped her arms around his waist. She kissed him as the water splashed down upon them.

"Mom wants to fuck you, John," she said when they came up for air.

John felt his cock start to harden with her comment.

"What makes you say that?"

"A woman knows when another woman wants her man. Mom wants you." She reached and stroked his hardening cock. "And from the feel of this hard fellow, you're interested, too."

"Every boy fantasizes about fucking his mother."

"But not every boy has a mother receptive to the idea. When Janice told her how good you were in bed and how big you were, I could almost smell her arousal. Mom's had the hots for you for years. I've seen her looking at you with lust in unguarded moments."

"She seemed more interested in observing you and Janice in a Sapphic embrace. If she watched the two of you, she'd join you. She'd become too hot to resist."

"Maybe. Do you think you could handle the three of us?"

"No, but it would be fun to try. Right now, I'm interested in only one of you. Turn around. Good. Now take the position. You know, with your hands on the wall and your legs spread. Perfect. God, you have a beautiful ass!"

He searched with the end of his hard cock and entered her. She gasped and pushed back at him until she had taken most of his length.

"Nice," she said. "Do you mind if I touch myself?"

"Be my guest. Pretend I'm Daddy."

She gasped.

"Pretend you're thirteen years old again. Pretend you're taking a shower, and your father pulls back the shower curtain and steps under the water with you. He spins you around and makes you take the position, and he thrusts his hard cock into your cunt like this." John pushed his cock fully into her.

She moaned, and John could see her arm moving as she furiously rubbed her clit.

"Do you scream and push him away? Or do you fuck him?" John asked and his hips started to flash back and forth. He wanted a quick, hard fuck, spiced with fantasy.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Oh, that feels so good, Daddy. Fuck me faster! Harder!"

"Now pretend Mother steps in the shower with you and your daddy and starts to fondle your tits like this." He squeezed her whole breast and then pinched a nipple.

"Mom, that's so nice. Yes, Mom, play with my tits while Daddy fucks me. Oh, god, Daddy. I'm going to come. Mommy, I'm coming. After Daddy squirts his incestuous come in me, will you eat my cunt, Mom? Will you suck all of Daddy's spicy come out of my pussy?"

John had expected her to climax before him, but with her nasty words and incestuous expressions, an orgasm suddenly hit him and raged quickly through his body. He groaned and ejaculated into his sister's cunt.

"Oh, yes, Daddy! Squirt your nasty stuff into me. Give me a baby!"

Kelly climaxed with that thought, and the orgasm was so powerful, John had to hold her erect or she would have fallen to the tile floor of the shower. He held her and kissed her until she recovered enough to stand on her own.

"You're a naughty rogue, John. You bring out the best and the worst in me," Kelly said as she scrubbed his back.

"No, I merely allow you to be yourself. I'd wager you're even naughtier when you're alone and masturbating."

She chuckled. "Sometimes. God, I love you." She spun him around and kissed him. "No matter what I do, John, never doubt I love you."

"That sounds scary," John said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Nothing specific, but yesterday when you watched Janice and me, you believed I didn't love you. I don't want you to think I don't love you ever again, no matter what happens or what I do. Okay?"

"Okay. Are you keeping something from me, Kelly?"

"No, not really. Maybe. John, Mom's plan for Daddy and Janice won't work. Janice has already tried to seduce him, and he passed. I might need to get involved. Mom and I are a lot alike. She'll do anything it takes to protect her brood. I'll do anything it takes to protect the love we have for each other. I will not let the parents or anyone else take you from me, John."

"Jesus! You know how to keep life interesting, Kelly."

"Yeah, I do, don't I?" She grinned mischievously.

"A word of caution. Don't do anything that will cause me to stop loving you. I can't imagine what that would be, but it can happen. It nearly happened yesterday when I walked in on you and Janice."

"I know."

"Do you have any other surprises from your past that will affect how I feel about you?"

She hesitated. "Yes, but I won't discuss them unless I'm forced." She smiled. "A girl deserves to have a few secrets from her man."

12