My Sister, My Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I carry her into her bedroom because it's the closest and lay her on her back on the bed. I hover over her, holding myself up in sort of a push up and kiss her again. Then, as we kiss, I lean off to one side a little to get a hand free and start feeling her breast. Softly. Just sort of holding it. Then sort of pinching her nipple a little. I kiss her cheek, her neck, her shoulder, then get my mouth to her breast and kiss it, lick it. I move my hand to the other breast as I try to suck her whole breast into my mouth. While she doesn't have huge breasts, they're more than my hand can cover, certainly more than I can get in my mouth.

I move my mouth to her other breast, sliding down slightly over her body and move my hand down across her abdomen to her pussy hair. Then I start moving my mouth, kissing her abdomen, her stomach. My body is down between her legs by now and I have both hands free. I run my hands down her legs as I kiss down onto her thigh. She spreads her legs, she's ready to have my mouth at her pussy, I'm sure. I can hear her back in the same noises she's used before as she gets aroused. I'd like to tell her how much I love her body but my mouth and hands are too busy. I kiss onto her inner thigh, then across to the other one. I can now look right at what I've been feeling and masturbating for a couple weeks. Sort of a rope shape, two wrinkled lips that my fingers can pull open. Her brown hair above it with some hairs straggling down next to it. I can see pink inside and I lean in and push my tongue into her. Her noises are louder. I lick around, shoving my tongue in as far as I can, pushing my chin up against her to get as far in as I can. Then I pull my tongue back slightly and look up a little and see the shape that has to be her clit. I move my mouth up to get my tongue on it and sort of push the little worm shape around with my tongue.

She's really into it, almost screaming. I lick back down and get my tongue up in her again and lick around, then back out and up to her clit. I move one hand, rather awkwardly up under my chin to get two fingers pushed into her. I start finger fucking her as I lick her clit and she goes ballistic. Her hips are jumping. She must have muscles inside because I can feel her clamping onto my fingers and then letting them go and then clamping again. She gives a big "arrgh" and I can feel fluid around my fingers. I pull them out and move my mouth down and try to suck her whole pussy into my mouth. I can taste her now. This is obviously her form of cumming.

As I move back up over her to kiss her, she shoves us so that I'm on my back and she's laying fully on top of me as we kiss and lick inside each others mouths. "My God Tom, that was the most amazing thing that's ever happened to me. You were unbelievable. How did you ever learn that? You can do that to me again any time. Ten times a day. Twenty times." She kisses me again. I can feel her flesh on me, her breasts, her legs. She moves her leg a little, I can feel it pushing on my cock. "You're hard again," she says. She gives me a look, a look I've never seen before. Dirty, sexy. Her mouth partly open as if she's hungry. She sits up a little and lifts herself up and moves her one knee to the same side as the other, then the other to the other side, so she's facing away from me.

The next thing I know, she has hold of my cock and I can feel her lips around it again, starting to lick and suck. And there's her pussy. Much redder now. Wetter now. I lift my head some and get my mouth to it and both of my hands up around and onto her butt, to hold me up and in place and I stick my tongue into her. I learned something. Once she's cum, she can cum again and again fairly quickly. Once I've cum, I last longer. I work on her pussy with my mouth and both hands and she cums three times before I finally cum again.

She's on her back next to me. "I've had it for now, Tom," she says. "This is absolutely fantastic but I think my senses have all been overloaded or something." She then about half rolls onto me, her head on my chest, her one leg over mine, her wet pussy up against my hip, and falls asleep. I mean she fell asleep in a second. I just lay there for a short while and the next thing I know I can feel her moving and it wakes me up. I've been asleep, too.

"We better get some dinner, Tom," she says to me and so we head to the kitchen, both of us naked. We actually manage to get some food heated in the microwave and on the table. We both eat. As I finish the last of my dinner, she picks up her stuff and takes it to the dishwasher. As she comes back to the table to get some more, her ass is facing me. I put both hands on her, feeling the firmness and roundness and kiss each cheek.

"You have a really sexy butt," I tell her.

"Thanks," she says but just keeps picking up some silverware. So I get my plate and things and go to the dishwasher. I step aside as she comes up with more to go in. When she straightens after loading it, I'm behind her and reach around and get a hand on each breast. I kiss her neck and shoulder as I feel her breasts, play with her nipples. "Every part of you is sexy. You've got a perfect body." She turns around smiling and I kiss her. Actually we kiss each other. I use both hands to feel her butt as we kiss. I then put my hands on her waist and lift her, turning a little, and sit her on a counter. "I'd like some dessert," I say to her as I move between her legs and lean my face in to her pussy. She spreads her legs and slides forward slightly to make herself completely accessible as I lick inside her, then up to her clit, then back down again. I don't use my fingers on her, just hold her butt with both hands as I lick and suck. I already know that I can give her orgasms this way, without finger fucking her while I lick on her clit, but I purposely do it again this time. I just want to enjoy eating her, tasting her, almost as part of the meal. Plus, for whatever twisted reason, I like licking her, fucking her with my tongue, sucking her clit, savoring her juices when she finally cums. Which she finally does, pushing me away.

"I want my dessert at the table," she tells me as she jumps down off the counter, her thighs glistening with cum running down them. She gets me to the table and I sit on it while she pulls up a chair between my legs. My balls are hanging free of the table so she cradles them with her hands. "This is where all your stuff I've been eating is manufactured," she says as she rolls them in her hands. "I should encourage them to function well because I want to get a lot more of you as often as I can." She then gets her mouth over my cock and goes to work, licking, sucking, bobbing her head up and down, basically fucking me with her mouth. It's been long enough that I don't last long and she gets a mouthful, which is what she 's after, i guess. "Umm," she says, swallowing and licking her lips, "I bet that has a pretty good food value." Then she pulls her chair back and adds, "I have to study, I've got a big test tomorrow. So we better both go to our rooms and get that done before we go on with any of this."

And we do. I worked pretty hard, reading quite a bit and finishing a number of problems. After a couple hours I could hear Joanne downstairs again and since I was pretty much finished I went down to join her. We're both still naked. She's doing some Tae Kwan Do exercises so I join her. She looks at me, grins, then attacks me using moves we both know. I end up flat on my back on the floor, although I realize that she purposely softened my landing instead of slamming me down as she could have. She's straddling me, grinning down at me as she edges herself forward until she's almost sitting on my face. Then she is sitting on my face, so I oblige her and start licking her pussy, shoving my tongue into her as far as I can. She moves her bottom around a little, guiding me, telling me what to do, where to lick, as she enjoys my work on her until I get a mouthful of her juice. She climbs off me and gives me a hand to help me up. "Your turn," she says, with that dirty, open mouth, hungry look she can get.

I move so that I can knock her legs out from under her and grab her hair as I step up and offer my very erect cock to her as she's on her knees. I pull her to it and she opens her mouth and I let go as she starts working her mouth and tongue on me. I hope she enjoys sucking me as much as I love eating her because I last awhile. But she never falters, stays active and enthusiastic until I finally cum inside her mouth. She sucks and licks and swallows and then we're standing, holding one another and kissing.

By then it's time to clean up and go to bed. The next day our parents are back so for four more nights we meet in each others' bedrooms for sex after normal bed time, after we felt our parents wouldn't hear us. Two nights she came into my room, two I went to hers. When I went to hers, I made love to her whole body before finally eating her to orgasm, and then she did me. When she came to my room, she sucked me off first and then climbed on me for me to do her. Then our parents went off again for a few days.

I get home a little late after wrestling practice at school. Joanne's waiting for me, acting excited. As soon as I got in the door she started in. "Guess what happened to me today"' she said fairly loud and animated. Then, before I could say anything, she went on. "You can't guess. It's impossible. Well, some guy tried to rape me. He's certainly sorry about it now because he's probably still laying there in bad shape. He sure didn't expect me to know how to defend myself. Anyway, I usually take the bus home. But we went on a field trip that seemed to me to be close enough that I might as well walk home. I had to cut through an area I'd never been in before. If you don't know, down around Central and Fifth, it's a pretty crummy area. I never thought anything about it when all of a sudden someone grabbed me from behind and tried to pull me into this little alley. I dropped my satchel, stepped back instead of pulling forward, which he never expected, and managed to stomp on his foot. When his hold momentarily weakened, I whirled and chopped on his collarbone, knocking one arm of his out of commission. He looked startled so I kneed him in the groin. That made him bend over and I smashed my knee up into his face while I held the back of his head. I'm sure I had to break his nose. It either knocked him out or dazed him and he collapsed. While he laid there I gave him as strong a kick as I could right into his groin. I probably sent his testicles up into his abdomen. At the least he's going to be very sore and I suspect he's really going to end up in a hospital."

She paused long enough for me to say something. "Are you all right? Are you hurt at all?"

She almost laughs. I think she's on a high from all that happened. "I'm fine. In fact I'm almost happy it happened, it proved that after all those years of Tae Kwan Do that I can really defend myself."

"Did you call the police?"

"No. I thought about it and decided the bastard would probably sue me to get me to pay for his hospital care.'

"Who was he? I mean, was he big? Did you know him?"

"No I don't know him. At first it all happened so fast that I never had a chance to see him. After he was out and on the ground I realized that he wasn't all that big. I mean, big enough, taller than me, but not heavy or anything. I think maybe he's hispanic, or a very light black. It even ran through my mind that he was good enough looking that he shouldn't have to rape a stranger, he should be able to find a girl friend. Maybe he didn't even mean to rape me, maybe he was just going to steal my wallet. Except he definitely was trying to get me out of sight into that alley so I think he intended to rape me."

"Wow. Well, I'm glad you're o.k."

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine. You're late. What held you up?"

"Nothing exciting like you had. Just wrestling practice. It's Thursday. I'm always late on Thursdays."

"Yeah, I forgot. Which means you need a shower. So go ahead. I'll join you in a minute."

I went to my room and got undressed and went into the bathroom and started the water. It takes a short while to get warm. Then I got into the tub, pulled the shower curtain and started washing myself. As before, I barely started when I heard her and then felt her body up against my back and her arms around me. I turned around and we held one another and kissed. I washed her and she washed me, bare handed, rubbing the soap over each other and feeling each others' bodies, taking our time and getting aroused. Outside the tub as we dried each other she ended up on her knees, as she has before, and soon had my cock in her mouth, her hands working over my balls. I'm sure she really likes sucking me, she does it with a lot of force and action, and seems to really want to get me to cum in her mouth. She could go slower and I'd last longer but I think she wants to make me cum. And she does. She pulls back and looks up at me and opens her mouth so I can see all my white goop, which she swallows, then licking her lips, she stands and presses against me and we kiss again, holding one another.

I pick her up and carry her into her bedroom and give her my full treatment. Kissing her all over her body, sucking on her breasts, pulling on her nipples, finally getting my mouth and tongue to her pussy. I really enjoy tasting her. This time she's already very aroused, as I can tell from how wet she is and how strong the taste is. I purposely take my time, savoring everything. I want her to cum, to enjoy and orgasm, but I want to take my time, too. Finally she 's screaming and jerking and I get a mouthful of her juices and I slide up over her again. Just as I'm ready to kiss her, she reaches between us and feels my cock. I'm hard again.

"Fuck me," she says. "When I realized that guy wanted to fuck me it made me realize that it's you that I want. I want to have you. I want you to fuck me." She has her legs spread wide, her knees pulled back towards her shoulders. My cock is right at her pussy. "Now, go ahead."

I want to more than anything. I'm as ready as she is. "What about protection?"

"God, Tom, fuck me!" She was almost yelling, it was an order. I pushed with my hips and she used one hand to guide me and I could feel the head of my cock pushing her lips apart. I pushed in further. She's so tight. It's as if my foreskin is going to get torn off, it's so tight. I hesitated. "She tried to lift her hips against me, actually succeeded in getting me a little further into her. "Don't stop, go ahead!" So I pushed on. It was as if my cock was a yard long. I just kept pushing and could feel me forcing my way in as her insides surrounded my cock. It felt like hours but was probably just a couple minutes and my pubic hair was feeling hers. I was all the way in. Our bodies were together. Nothing's ever felt better. She got her feet on the bed or something because I could feel her lifting her hips, actually lifting my body.

So I started pulling back, as I've seen on the net and read about. When I was almost out, just my head still in her, I pushed forward again. That noise of hers started, that continuous "aaaaa". Our bodies met again and I pulled back, then pushed forward. I'm actually fucking. For real. And it's even better than I imagined it would be. Joanne's pushing back. I keep moving, pistoning in and out. It starts to get a little difficult, she's pushing in a different tempo than me. She's practically lifting me. But I'm bigger and I just keep pistoning into her. Her noises change. There's an exhale or "Uhfff" every time I get fully into her and a version of that "aaaaa" as I pull back. Our tempos are off, she moves back when I do and I actually come out of her. She makes an angry noise and reaches down and aims me and I'm back in, pushing all the way in. "Fuck Tom, aah, harder if you can." So I push harder, which means faster. I'm almost banging into her, our bodies make a slapping noise each time we come together. And then she's almost screaming again. I can feel her insides convulsing on my cock. Squeezing me, pulsating, and then I can feel fluid. I know she's cum but I haven't so I just keep on banging into her, more and more. She seems to keep screaming. She's loud. She's pushing back. She's never said to stop or anything so I keep going. Her insides are grabbing my cock again, I can definitely feel it. Her legs come up around me, her feet are on my back, her arms tight around me. I keep on pounding into her and finally I can feel that I'm going to cum, it's almost as if it's coming up from the soles of my feet or something, like my whole body is involved and I shoot off in her. Then more, Her insides are doing it again, almost milking me, pulling my cum out. And finally I'm done and I stop. We look at one another. She's been perspiring. But she's smiling. I kiss her. Her legs and arms stay around me and I just stay there and we kiss some more.

Finally, I just feel like it, so I roll over, pulling her along. She ends up laying on top of me. I'm on my back. In the process my cock came out of her. I put my arms around her and hold her and she kisses me. "That was even better than I had hoped for," she finally says.

"Me, too." is all I can say.

She reaches down between us and feels my cock. "I guess you're done."

"At least for now."

She kisses me again and then rolls off and lays next to me. "That day a couple months ago when I jerked you off for the first time? Remember? Well, the next day I went to Student Health and got a prescription for birth control pills. So I'm safe." Then she reaches with her hand, both of us still on our backs, and starts pulling on my cock a little. "How long do you think it will take to get this ready again? That was good enough that I want to do it a lot more."

POSTSCRIPT:

For over three months, when our parents were gone, we were naked and having sex as often as we could manage. Actually fucking ended our manually doing one another but didn't end our orally doing one another. We still had oral sex to at least one climax every day, well almost every day. And we definitely fucked every day. In every position we could think of.

The next fall we both were to attend our state university. I would start as a freshman and Joanne would transfer in as a sophomore. Our parents surprised us. They sat us down and said they had run the numbers and it looked to them as if it would be best, financially, if they rented a small apartment and that Joanne and I should live there together, preparing most of our own meals, instead of living in dorms. It took only seconds for us both to realize that meant we could continue having all the sex we wanted, so we agreed, although acting as if we were reluctant.

So, we then spent four years sleeping together. In fact, it was odd, but the first time we actually spent an entire night together was in that apartment. For some odd reason, it had never entered our minds before to sleep together all night when we were at home. At school, while we never actually said so, the people we met assumed we were married. We had the same last name. We never said otherwise. It really made everything a lot easier. Then, as I neared graduation and going out and getting a job, and Joanne also was graduating because she purposely took some elective courses that extended her stay a year, she talked with me and decided to go off the pill.

We had talked about this often. We were in love. Definitely. We weren't truly related except by some legal maneuvering. We weren't sure If we could ever actually marry but there was nothing that would keep us from continuing to let people believe we were married. We could have children, raise a family. However, we knew that we needed to tell our parents and we had no idea how they would take it.