My Sister, The Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers

"Robbie," Ellen managed finally after clearing her throat, "I think we need to have a talk later when I get home from work."

"Sure, Mom," Robbie replied without turning around.

"Robbie, are you okay?" Ellen asked, feeling uneasy.

"Fine, Mom. I'm fine," Robbie said.

"Robbie, I mean it," Ellen insisted. "We need to talk. Turn around and look at me," she ordered.

Sighing, Robbie pushed away from the computer and spun his chair around to face his mother. Ellen gasped when she saw that he was naked and that his cock was rock-hard and sticking straight up into the air almost to his belly-button. She felt her bottom jaw go slack as she stared at his cock. She had never seen one so big in all her life. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy get moist.

"Do you want to talk now or after you get home from work?" Robbie asked, grabbing his cock in his hand and stroking it up and down.

"We-we-we'll talk later," Ellen managed to breathe, tearing her eyes from his cock to look him in the face, surprised to see an almost blank expression, indifferent.

"Okay. Have a nice day at work," Robbie said, turning back to his computer.

Ellen turned and numbly left the house, driving on autopilot to work. She felt like she was going to go crazy. Even though she had one of the most voluptuous bodies and was totally sexual, she had been a virgin when she married Joe. Sure, she had fooled around a bit before then, letting her breasts be played with and once even stroking a boy's cock for a few minutes before he exploded all over her hand and skirt. But Joe had been her first and only and she had loved every minute of being married to him. He was a wonderful lover, even though she had nothing to compare him to, a wonderful father who loved his children and who was loved by them in turn.

But now she was faced with the fact that her two children were sexually interacting with each other and that Robbie seemed indifferent to the fact that she was aware of it. And it was even more complicated by the fact that he had now seen her naked. She was sure of yesterday now, that he had been watching her from the doorway. And she couldn't stop thinking about what it would feel like to touch, suck, and fuck a cock like his. And the thought made her ashamed and a little sick to her stomach. What was she going to tell Joe?

As soon as Robbie heard his mother leave, he had called out to Dani.

"Dani, Slave, come here!" he had shouted.

Almost immediately Dani appeared at his doorway, once more wearing her robe.

"Yes, Master," she said.

"No clothes when we're alone in the house," Robbie said, smiling as she immediately shrugged the robe off and let it slide to the floor.

"You are to clean the house today," Robbie told her, seeing her face fall. "And I mean a million-dollar job," he told her. "I want mom to be totally shocked when she gets home."

"More shocked, you mean," Dani quipped without thinking. "Master," she quickly added.

"You leave her to me," Robbie told her. "Just worry about being my slave and you'll never have a problem, believe me."

"Don't you think that this slave thing is a bit stupid?" Dani asked. "Master."

"You think I want the brat bitch sister back that I had before I got a slave?" Robbie asked with a laugh. "You must be crazy."

"I'll never be like that again," Dani implored him. "I promise."

"Well, you're not like that now and I've got you as a slave," Robbie told her. "It seems like I've got the best of everything just the way it is. Why would I want to change?"

"I'll still suck your cock and you can fuck me whenever you want," Dani implored him.

"I think we'll leave things just the way they are," Robbie told her. "You'd better get to work."

"Sara was going to come over to visit me today," Dani told him.

"That's fine," Robbie said. "Just remember the rules."

"Yes, Master," Dani replied.

Dani turned and left the room and Robbie returned to his computer. It was very tedious work editing the video he had taken yesterday in Dani's room. Almost three hours later he sat back and stretched. It was finished and he was now e-mailing the individual files to Dani so that she could use them in her diary. Getting to his feet, he left his room and wondered around the house, noticing that Dani had indeed done an incredible job of cleaning. There was no chance that their mother wouldn't notice how good it looked when she got home from work later in the afternoon.

He finally found Dani in their parents' room, leaning across the bed as she made it, her sweet, naked ass pointing at him. He quickly reached between her legs, running his fingers between her slick pussy lips and rubbing her clit, causing her to gasp out loud.

"The house really looks good," Robbie told her, rubbing her clit and sliding two fingers up into her hole.

"Yes, Master," Dani moaned as Robbie began to fuck his two fingers in and out of her pussy.

Just then the telephone rang, startling both of them.

"Answer it," Robbie told her, removing his fingers from her pussy.

Dani rolled over on the bed and grabbed the phone.

"Hello," Dani said. "Oh, hi, Sara."

"Put it on speakerphone," Robbie told her.

Dani hesitated for a moment, looking at him, then did as she was told. Now Sara's voice could be heard coming from the speakerphone.

"What are you up to?" Sara's voice asked from the speakerphone.

"I've been cleaning the house," Dani told her as Robbie grabbed her by the ankles and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Is your asshole brother there?" Sara asked with a laugh as Robbie began to rub his cock up and down between Dani's pussy lips.

"Yes," Dani gasped as Robbie slowly pushed his cock into her pussy.

"Will he be there when I come over?" Sara asked.

"Probably, yes," Dani replied with a grunt as Robbie began to fuck her.

"What's he doing now?" Sara asked.

"Tell the truth," Robbie whispered in her ear as he slammed his cock deep into her tight little pussy.

"Umm, he's fucking me," Dani said, trying to sound normal.

"Yeah, right, he's always fucking with you," Sara said. "What's he doing this time?"

"I want to hear details," Robbie whispered in her ear as he continued to fuck her.

"He's slamming his cock into my pussy," Dani told her, trying not to moan out loud.

"You are too much," Sara laughed. "And does he have a big cock?"

"Yes, it's huge," Dani told her.

"Is he bigger than Jim or Dave?" Sara asked with a laugh.

"Much bigger," Dani told her, also laughing as Robbie continued to stroke his cock in and out of her pussy. "It's the biggest one I've ever seen."

"You are such a liar!" Sara laughed. "If he's so big, you can share."

"Why not," Dani said. "I'm sure he wouldn't mind."

"I'll bet he wouldn't," Sara laughed. "He can do anything to me you'll let him do to you," she said.

"Then you'd better hurry," Dani told her. "First we'll suck him, then he can fuck both of us."

The both heard Sara laughing hysterically from the speakerphone. Robbie pulled his wet glistening cock from his sister's pussy.

"See you in 10 minutes," Sara said, then they heard the phone hang up.

"She didn't believe me," Dani said, sitting up and staring at her brother's cock pointing in her face.

"That's her problem," Robbie said, rubbing his wet sticky cock head on his sister's lips.

"I better put some clothes on," Dani suggested as Robbie slid his cock into her mouth.

"You are to bring Sara to my room and prove to her what you were telling her on the phone was true," Robbie instructed her as she sucked on his cock. "And you are going to remind her that she said she'd do whatever you did."

"Y-y-yes, Master," Dani gulped, looking up at him.

"Alright, then," Robbie said, pulling away and going to his room.

Dani hurried to her room and pulled on a t-shirt and shorts and was washing her face when she heard the doorbell. She hurried to open it and was greeted by a smiling Sara who grabbed her in a big hug.

"You are so funny," Sara told her as she came into the house. "How do you even think of the things you come up with?"

"Oh, it's easy when it's just the truth," Dani told her, laughing as they went to her room.

"I can't even picture your brother with a big cock, much less in your pussy," Sara said, flopping on the bed.

"Or jammed down my throat?" Dani asked, collapsing next to Sara on the bed.

"You do love sucking cocks, don't you?" Sara asked. "How many is it now?"

"Over 100," Dani told her. "There's just something about the feeling of a hard cock in your mouth. It's hard and warm and soft all at the same time."

"I like the part when it grows just before it starts shooting cum," Sara said, rolling over onto her back. "I just love the taste of cum."

"Me, too," Dani agreed. "All this talk is making me hungry for some, too."

"God, I'd love a nice, hot mouthful of cum right now," Sara sighed.

"Then let's get one," Dani said with a laugh, sitting up.

"Right. Where?" Sara asked. "You have one hidden in the closet or under the bed?"

"Robbie," Dani said plainly, trying to keep her face still.

"You've got to be kidding!" Sara exclaimed, sitting up. "Your asshole brother?"

"I told you he has a big cock," Dani said.

"Yeah, and he was fucking you while we were talking on the phone," Sara said with a laugh.

"You said you'd do anything to him that I would," Dani reminded her.

"So?"

"So, I think I'll go suck his cock and get myself a mouthful of cum," Dani told her.

"You wouldn't dare!" Sara said.

"I think we'll see if you'll dare to put your mouth where your words were," Dani laughed, getting up off the bed.

"You've got to be kidding!" Sara said as she watched Dani move to the door.

"Only one way to find out," Dani told her as she left the room.

Sara immediately jumped up off the bed and ran after Dani, catching up to her in front of Robbie's door.

"Dani, you're not going to do this!" Sara whispered, giggling.

"Don't you want that nice mouthful of hot cum?" Dani asked, knocking on the door. "Robbie!" she called out.

"Come in," they heard Robbie's voice from the other side of the door.

Opening the door, Dani stepped in, Sara right on her heels, blushing furiously at the situation she found herself in, not knowing whether Dani was messing with her or not. She had to be. She hated her brother more than anything in the whole world.

"Robbie," Dani began to say as Robbie continued pecking away at his computer, his back to them. "Can you do us a favor?" she asked.

"Depends," Robbie replied, not turning around even as Sara gasped. "What favor?"

"Well, you see, me and Sara were just talking," Dani began, feeling Sara stiffen next to her as she grabbed one of her arms and squeezed.

"Uh-huh," Robbie grunted, still ignoring them.

"And we decided that what we wanted more than anything else right now is a mouthful of nice hot cum," Dani finished, Sara gasping out loud now next to her.

"So?" Robbie said, still ignoring them. "Go find someone and suck his cock."

"Well, we sort of thought it would be you," Dani told him, feeling Sara tugging at her arm.

"Me!" Robbie said, slowly turning around to face them. "You two want to suck my cock?"

"Yes, please, if you wouldn't mind," Dani begged, feeling Sara's fingers dig into her arm.

Robbie looked at her, a blank expression on his face, then let his eyes roam to Sara standing next to her, frozen with shock. She had to be the best looking of all of Dani's friends, with thick red hair that hung in ringlets down to her shoulders, pale freckled skin with a cute upturned nose and C-cup breasts. Her green eyes were staring at him now, her mouth slightly open.

"I don't know," Robbie said finally, shaking his head. "Why should I?"

"Oh, we'll do a great job," Dani told him earnestly, "won't we, Sara?"

"I-I-I..." Sara stammered.

"Have you two ever sucked the same guy at the same time?" Robbie asked.

"No," Dani answered.

"Have you ever seen Sara suck a cock?"

"No."

"Then how do you know she sucks cocks or not?" Robbie asked. "Or that she does it well."

"Well, she's told me lots of times about boys she sucks," Dani told him, Sara gasping next to her at the broken confidence.

"Is this true?" Robbie asked, looking at Sara. "You tell Dani about the cocks you suck?"

"Y-y-yes," Sara stammered.

"You like to suck cocks, Sara?" Robbie asked her.

"Uh, yeah," she replied, blushing.

"Are you any good at it?" Robbie asked, a smile on his face now.

"Uh, I guess so," Sara replied with a shrug.

"And you want to suck my cock?" Robbie asked, staring at her.

Sara just stared at him, not able to answer. She felt Dani nudge her and blinked, "If Dani does," she gulped.

"And if Dani doesn't want to suck my cock, you don't either?" he asked.

"I don't know, maybe," Sara replied nervously.

"I think we'll just let Dani watch you," Robbie said.

"No," Sara said quickly. "I said I'd do it if she did."

"Do what?" Robbie asked.

"Whatever," Sara replied. "She said you two were fucking and I don't believe her."

"You don't? Why not?" Robbie asked.

"Everyone knows how much Dani hates you," Sara said, gathering courage. "She'd never do you."

"But you're here and she asked me," Robbie told her. "What do you say to that?"

"She's probably trying to trick me," Sara laughed.

"Take off your clothes," Robbie said.

"What?" Sara exclaimed. "Why should I do that?"

"If you want to suck my cock, you have to be naked," Robbie told her.

"I told you I'm not doing anything..." Sara began.

"Yes, yes, that Dani doesn't do," Robbie finished, looking at Dani who was pulling her t-shirt off over her head, her naked breasts spilling out.

"Oh, my god!" Sara exclaimed, not believing what she was seeing. "What are you doing, Dani?"

"I don't know about you, but I really do want a nice, hot mouthful of cum," Dani told her with a laugh, reaching for her shorts.

"Wait a minute," Robbie said, holding a hand up towards Dani, stopping her. "Now you," he said to Sara.

Sara stared at him, then turned to look at Dani next to her, naked from the waist up. Looking back to Robbie, Sara saw that he was slowly rubbing his crotch where a rather large lump seemed to be forming.

"It's put up or shut up and get lost time," Robbie said, smiling at Sara. "What's it going to be?"

Glaring at him, Sara grabbed her shirt and pulled it off over her head, leaving her in a bra. She unhooked it in front and shrugged it off her shoulders, standing now with her naked breasts exposed, her nipples visibly screwing themselves into hard pink knots on the tips of her heaving breasts. Then Dani was peeling her shorts off to stand completely naked in front of them. Staring at Sara, Robbie didn't say a thing or change his expression until she slowly hooked her fingers in her shorts and eased them down, stepping out of them and leaving her in only a thong panty. Then, taking a deep breath, Sara removed her thong, standing naked next to Dani, her fire-red pussy hair flaming above her fat pussy lips, her inner lips sticking out a good half an inch from between them, the nub of her clit just visible.

Getting to his feet, Robbie stood in front of them, looking at first one, then the other, comparing the blonde to the red. His cock was so hard he thought it would burst through his pants. Slowly he unzipped them and let them slide to the ground, his cock springing out in front of him like a cannon.

"It's huge," Sara gasped when she saw it.

"I told you," Dani said, dropping to her knees in front of her brother.

"You mean, you really were fucking?" Sara asked, her voice shocked.

In response Dani opened her mouth wide, letting Robbie step forward and slowly slide his cock in. Sara stared in amazement as Robbie began to fuck his sister's mouth, his huge cock gliding in and out, in and out. Dani seemed so small now, her mouth stretched to its maximum to accommodate him.

Finally Sara could stand it no more and sank to her knees next to Dani, watching closely as Robbie continued to fuck her mouth. Then Robbie withdrew his cock from his sister's mouth and Sara involuntarily let her mouth sag open. She wanted to feel that cock in her mouth and she didn't care if it was Dani's asshole brother or not.

And she got her wish. Robbie turned slightly towards her, his cock almost touching her lips, and Sara opened her mouth wide and leaned forward, sliding her face down onto his cock, tasting him, feeling him fill her mouth, stretching it. She felt him push against her throat and she knew that she would never be able to take all of him into her throat. He was just too big.

Robbie grabbed her head from behind in a handful of hair and began fucking her face just like he had done to Dani, who still knelt next to her, watching with wide eyes as her brother fucked her face with his big cock. Robbie pulled out until just the head of his cock was in her mouth, which she sucked and teased with her tongue, darting into the slit at the end and finally hearing him groan.

"Dani!" Robbie said suddenly. "You, too."

Dani leaned over and began running her tongue along the shaft of his cock that wasn't in Sara's mouth. Then Robbie began slowly fucking Sara's face again, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth with Dani still licking whatever portion of his shaft that happened to be available. Then Robbie pulled his cock out of Sara's mouth and immediately thrust himself into Dani's mouth again. Robbie fucked her mouth for a bit, then grabbed her by the hair and began forcing himself into her throat. Sara watched in amazement as Robbie's entire cock disappeared into Dani's mouth. She could see it bulging in her throat. Then he pulled it out and Dani was licking the head before he pushed back in, again forcing his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

Then Robbie was pulling his cock from his sister's mouth and pushing it once again into Sara's mouth. Sara was so hot now that she went nuts on him, sucking and stroking him, trying desperately to get him to cum. But Robbie had other ideas. Grabbing her by the hair, he began forcing his cock further into her mouth, pushing against her throat. Sara thought she would choke and started to panic, but gulping for air was all Robbie needed. He pushed into her throat and groaned as he felt her throat convulse on his cock, squeezing it. He didn't stop pushing until he was pressed up against Sara's face, his entire cock buried in her face.

Sara managed to not throw up and to push down her panic when Robbie's huge cock pushed into her throat. She had deep-throated cocks before, but nothing comparable in size to Robbie. Once she adjusted to the size and realized that she wasn't going to choke to death, she relaxed and began to enjoy the sensation. Then Robbie was slowly pulling his cock from her throat, letting the head rest in her mouth so she could suck on it. Then he was pushing back into her mouth and Sara concentrated hard on relaxing and accepting him into her throat, almost cumming at the sensation of him filling her.

Then Robbie pulled his cock from her mouth, its erect length throbbing in front of the two girls. Putting a hand on each of their heads, Robbie pushed them both towards his cock. They both started eagerly licking and sucking him. When they both tried to suck the head of his cock at the same time, Robbie could feel their tongues dueling with each other as they both tried to get him to cum.

Finally Robbie pulled away, looking down at the two girls kneeling naked in front of him, their eyes wide and mouths open.

"You want to see me fuck Dani?" Robbie asked, looking at Sara.

"Yes," Sara breathed, her breasts heaving, her nipples rock hard.

"Dani, get on your hands and knees," Robbie told his sister.

Dani immediately complied, her ass and pussy pointing at him.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,339 Followers