My Sister's Boyfriend Joey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to beg her for it. She doesn't swallow. And she goes too fast, like she's trying to get it over with. Not like you."

"Does she play with your ass?"

"No way," Joey said. "She would never go back there. She won't even let me do that stuff to her, she thinks it's dirty."

I rubbed my finger along the slot of Joey's asshole. He quivered, his nuts tightened up into his body.

"Do you eat her pussy?"

"Yeah," Joey said breathlessly. I had his slick cock in one hand and my other hand was under his nuts, my index finger pressed against his tight hole.

"Does she like it?"

"Yeah. But she doesn't get the way you do when I eat you out."

"What about when you fuck her?"

"It's not like it is with you."

"How so?"

"She doesn't give it back to me as good. Sometimes she just kinda lays there." I pressed my finger tighter to his hole. His cock was harder than hard.

I said the words I'd thought a million times before but hadn't had the gall to say. "I want you to fuck me like you fuck my sister."

"Yeah," Joey said, rising from the couch to kiss me. He threw me on my back, hard, then grabbed my ankles and yanked my legs up and over my head, spreading my ass wide. He went down on me, voraciously eating me out, until I was wet enough and he could slide a finger inside.

"Am I tighter than her?"

"So much, man. Her pussy doesn't even compare to your ass, it's so fucking tight." Joey fingered me slowly, steadily. He bent down and took my cock in his mouth, making a couple of breathless passes before coming back up.

"Do you ever think of me when you're fucking her?"

"Sometimes," Joey said. "Once I fucked you right after I fucked her. You sucked my cock right after it'd been in her pussy."

"Oh fuck," I said, my dick pulsing and my ass clenching down on Joey's insistent finger.

"You like that I fucked her right before I fucked you?" he said.

"Yeah," I said.

"I drop more loads in you than I ever do in her," Joey said. "Cause I know I can do anything with you, cause you're as dirty as I am."

Joey took out his finger. He positioned himself, his cock to my hole, and slowly he slid it home. We fucked so slow, cause we were both so close. He fucked me slow and deep and we kept a steady stream of filthy talk between us, all of it about my sister.

Later, I had him on his stomach, on the bed, and I was eating him out -- his favorite post-sex, pre-second-round activity. Sometimes I'd eat him out for an hour, just burying my tongue in his hairy butt while he ground his cock against the bed.

"You like my tongue in your ass?" I said.

"Yeah," Joey said.

"You want more?"

"I dunno..." To that point I'd never done anything with his ass other than finger it while I sucked and rimmed him. But that night he was ready for the whole nine yards.

I grabbed his hips and pulled his hips back so that he was on his knees, his ass raised up. I knelt behind him and put my cock against his crack, pressing against it. Joey moaned.

"I want to fuck you," I said.

"Yeah," he said. "Fuck me." I lubed up. I took my time. I loved that, even after all we'd done together, even after all he'd done with other girls his whole life, I was taking his virginity. When I was in the whole way I gave him time to adjust. I reached underneath him -- his cock was rock hard.

"You like it?"

"I do," Joey said. "I like you in my ass." I slowly slid out, then back in. Joey groaned. "Fuck me," he said, so I grabbed hold of his hips and had my way.

"You can't get this from Trish," I said.

"Fuck no," Joey said. A few more pumps inside him and I had him screaming "Fuck me!" at the top of his lungs, which I did, until I blew what felt like the biggest load of my life, up inside the ass of my sister's boyfriend.

***

They continued, our epic all-night suck-and-fuck fests, for another week. And then it happened. I ran into my sister at the supermarket. And Joey was with her, manning the shopping cart. I tried to turn around but it was too late. I pushed my cart down the aisle, hoping I could pass them by with a minimum of drama.

She saw me then. She was shocked.

"Hi," I said.

"How dare you even talk to me," she said, "after what you did."

She continued in that vein, admonishing me, her younger brother, in a way that, despite its intensity, was familiar. This time I was a seducer, the violator of her innocent boyfriend. I stood there, half-listening, suddenly seeing it for the self-protecting fiction that it was.

Because there was Joey, beside her. He was stooped low, hanging on to the cart for dear life. Yeah, I'd fucked up. I was quite probably deranged, and a pervert. But if I was ever going to figure anything out it wasn't going to be there, in the cleaning products aisle.

So I walked away, her sneering judgments fading until I was around the corner and out of site. I'd abandoned my cart, left it sitting right next to them, and I wondered if Joey would do something with it or just leave it where it was.

12