My Sister's Holiday Present

Story Info
I give my sister a gift that she will always remember.
5k words
4.45
103.2k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter how hard you try, sometimes you cannot get someone off your mind. For me, it was my baby sister. I call her baby sister, because she is a year younger than I. She has grown into a beautiful woman that gets attention from many men. Yet, for some reason, she seems unfazed by the attention. She has always been the shy type. Not so much for me.

When we were growing up, her and I were practically inseparable. We would watch Saturday cartoons together, play outside in the yard together, play inside together. I wasn't sexually attracted to her as a kid, perhaps because I didn't understand sexuality yet.

As we grew older, her body started to form. First, she started to grow bumps on her chest, then her hips and butt began to fill out. By time she was a teenager, she was drop dead gorgeous. I guess you could say I am decent looking too, a product of having two good looking parents.

As a senior, she was toned and athletic, with thick thighs, though she had only "B" cup breasts. Don't ask how I know that. Her build was a product of being a volleyball player. Even though she was not good enough to play on the varsity team until her senior year, her body still developed a solid build.

Because she did not have very large breasts, she would often walk around the house without wearing a bra. Most the time you couldn't tell, but sometimes she would wear a tank top or a tighter fitting t-shirt that would on occasion reveal her nipples. Other times, I could see just the outer parts of her breasts pushing through her shirt. If I was lucky, I could catch a glimpse of her breasts when she would bend over while wearing a loose fitting shirt.

I knew it was wrong to look at my sister like that, but I was a teenager with raging hormones. It was hard to resist looking at such a beautiful woman. Sometimes I would tell myself that she was doing it on purpose, to tease me. If she weren't such a shy, reserved person, I would have believed the story I told myself.

When I went off to college, it was a double-edged sword. I no longer had the opportunity to see my beautiful traipsing around the house, which was a negative. On the other hand, I was no longer being tempted by my sister, which allowed me to focus my attention on other women.

Like most college students, I had plenty of fun with other college girls, but never dated anyone serious. I just wasn't interested in having a serious relationship, which would tie me down from having fun with many different women.

I came home for Thanksgiving weekend and was feeling especially horny. It had been awhile since I had seen my sister, who looked more gorgeous than I remembered. Her long blonde hair hanging over her cute, round face hypnotized me, especially when she cracked a shy smile. Her blue eyes were clear like the Florida Keys water. There was such an innocence about her that made her even more attractive. Seeing what a beautiful woman she has become made me wish I had been there to celebrate her 18th birthday with her and give her a present she would never forget.

Friday morning, I walked into the living room, where she was sitting on the couch in thin pajamas watching cartoons and eating a bowl of cereal. I entered the room and sat in the recliner to the left of the couch. We talked for a few minutes, catching up on our lives. Each time she leaned back to take a bite of cereal from her spoon, the outline of her breasts would push through her shirt. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on her face.

Having a hot sister is definitely a curse. I could feel my groin starting to stir as she stood up and walked toward the kitchen with her empty cereal bowl in hand. Her pajama pants were sucked up into the crack of her ass. With each step she took, I could see her full ass cheeks flex. I thought about how nice her ass cheeks would feel in my hand. I knew I had to do something about my excited state, otherwise I would be in hell all weekend.

When my sister returned to the living room, I told her I was going to go back to sleep for a little bit. She said she was just going to lounge around and watch TV all morning, so I felt secure enough to go in my room and jerk one off.

I closed my door behind me and slid onto the bed, jerking my shorts and boxers down around my ankles. I heard the heat kick on and closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling of the heat blowing down on me from the vent on my ceiling. I grabbed my half-erect dick and started jerking away while thinking about my sister. The hallway was quiet so I was sure my sister would not hear me moan as I feverishly stroked my dick. It felt so good.

When the heater kicked off, I heard my bedroom door creak open a split inch. Sometimes my door did not close tightly. The change of air must have pulled my door open a little. I considered getting up and closing my door, but my hand was making me feel too good. Since my sister was in the other side of the house, I decided to just finish the job.

My breathing grew heavy as I was getting close. I imagined what my sister's body would look like naked in my mind as I grew close to an orgasm. My hips were bouncing on the bed, causing it to squeak a little bit. I guess I didn't think that she would hear my bed over the sound of the cartoons.

That is when I thought I heard something on the other side of my door. I opened my eyes and saw that my door was cracked open a little more than it had been before. To my surprise, I thought I saw a brief glimpse of my sister scurrying away. Thinking that I had been caught prompted me to pause momentarily. As I stopped, my dick screamed for me to continue, so I obeyed.

After shooting my cumm inside of a tissue, I rested for a minute then headed to the bathroom that separates my bedroom from my sister's bedroom. I looked in the direction of my sister's room as I was preparing to enter the bathroom and noticed that her bedroom door was closed. I clearly remembered seeing it open when I woke up.

Seeing the door closed made me wonder if my sister had indeed walked past my room earlier. After washing my hands and throwing the soiled tissue in the trash can, I headed to the living room to see if my sister was still watching cartoons. To my surprise, she was not in the living room so I checked the kitchen.

She was no where to be found in the house so she must have went into her bedroom. I was sure now that she must have heard me and my bed making noise and peaked into my room while I was masturbating. The thought of her seeing me masturbate was awkward, but it somehow excited me.

Even though her and I were close, I did not have the balls to ask her if she had watched me masturbate. For one, that would mean admitting to her that I masturbated. Secondly, that would mean I would have to have an awkward conversation with her about watching me masturbate.

Neither of us mentioned the event over the course of the weekend. Everything seemed to be normal, no weird looks or awkward conversations took place. I thought that maybe, just maybe, she hadn't looked into my room. Either that or she did not find me masturbating to be a big deal. After all, I am sure she knows I do it, even if we don't talk about it.

After going back to school, I had sex with a couple girls, imagining I was having sex with my sister. The month between Thanksgiving and Christmas break seemed to last forever. I couldn't wait to get home and see my sister again. The month gave me plenty of time to devise a plan to see her naked. In fact, I devised several plans, so that if an opportunity presented itself, I would be able to spring into action.

Her high school let out for Christmas break a few days before my college. I had missed her eighteenth birthday while I was away at college so I stopped by the store and picked her up a book from her favorite author that I knew she was hoping to get soon. It doesn't hurt to make sure I am in good graces with her if I expect to see her naked. Hopefully the gods would be looking down on me with favor over the holiday.

When I arrived home, she was not home so I set the book on her bed then started doing laundry. The laundry room is next to the kitchen so I made myself a sandwich than sat and watched TV while waiting for my laundry to finish drying.

I heard a car outside and saw my sister walk through the laundry room a minute later. My sister smiled at my as I looked back at her and said, "Hello". She walked over to me and gave me a big hug, welcoming me back home. Her hug was tighter than normal, allowing her breasts to press against my chest.

The buzzer on the dryer started going off, alerting me that my first load of laundry was dry. We broke our hug and went separate ways. After folding my clothes on the couch in the living room, I took the basket of folded clothes to my bedroom. My sister had her bedroom door closed and was apparently talking to one of her friends about plans for the following day.

That night, when I was preparing for bed, my sister opened my door and surprised me by walking into my room. My light was still on, but it wasn't like her to just barge in my room. She sat down on the side of my bed beside me and made small talk with me.

After a few minutes, she said, "I have a question about men's preferences to ask you."

We talk about most everything, though we have never had conversations about sex. So her general question did not surprise me. What she asked, though, did surprise me.

"Do men prefer women to be fully shaved down there or just neatly trimmed?"

I could feel my eyes open wide as her question registered in my brain. "Well...um...I suppose it depends on the man. I don't think either choice would offend a man though. Why do you ask? Do you have a boyfriend?"

My answer caused her to blush a little bit. I am not sure if it was my question or if the topic just embarrassed her. It took a few seconds for her to answer. Or maybe it felt like a few seconds, as I stared at her shirt, where her nipples were not poking through. I wondered if she was becoming excited by this conversation.

"I don't have a boyfriend now, but I was just curious. That is all."

I know my sister and her answer did not seem to be a good explanation so I further questioned her motives. "You had to have a reason to ask. Tell me why you asked."

She smiled shyly at me then said, "I just wanted to know which men prefer in case I do get a boyfriend. I am an adult now, you know."

After pausing a moment, she asks another question that again catches me off guard. "Which do you prefer?"

"Wow sis. I wasn't expecting that question. I guess I don't mind either at all, but I do prefer a woman to be smooth down there. It makes less friction when my face is down there."

My answer makes her blush again. Her nipples were poking further through her shirt so I was sure that she was becoming excited. The thought of her becoming excited and possibly getting wet by this conversation started to make my dick grow semi-hard. Without thinking about it, I adjusted myself then crossed my legs. When I looked up at her face, I saw her eyes dart from my groin to my eyes.

She stood up and quickly made her way toward my door, saying "thank you" as she headed out of my room. The thought of her going to her room and taking care of her excitement danced in my head as I tried to sleep. The thought of her being naked and masturbating in her room down the hall had me hard as a rock. I masturbated through my boxers until my semen shot into a tissue.

I open my eyes and see my sister sitting next to me on my bed as I open my eyes and see that it is morning time. Her hand is nudging my shoulder to wake me up. Her eyes look sleepy like she has just gotten out of bed herself.

"What's up?" I say to her as I am stretching.

In a kind voice that she always uses when asking a favor, she says, "Can I borrow one of your razors. I am all out."

Her question peaks my interest. I point to my dressed then wipe the sleep from my eyes. Without thinking about it, I check out her ass as she grabs one of my disposable razors from the top of my dresser.

"Are you going to shave down there?" I ask, surprised by my own question.

"Yes" she answers without turning toward me, then exits my bedroom and closes the door behind her. A few minutes later, I hear the water turn on in the shower. Knowing that she is going to be shaving down there, arouses me. I look at the clock that reads 10:27. My parents are already at work, leaving just the two of us home alone.

I wait a few minutes to make sure my sister is undressed and in the shower before I get up and knock on the bathroom door. My sister says, "Yeah?"

I tell her, "I have to pee. Can I come in and use the restroom?"

I hear her answer me with a loud voice from inside the shower, "Yeah, just don't flush."

Slowly, I turn the door knob and push the door open. A plastic curtain separates the two of us. I walk into the bathroom, thinking about the fact that she is naked just a couple feet away from me.

"Do you like my belated birthday present?" I ask as I pull my boxers down and stand in front of the toilet.

I am hoping that hearing her voice will give me enough time to relax and start peeing. She says, "Oh, that was from you. I thought that was from mom. It is the book I have been wanting since it came out. Thank you so much."

I hear the pattern of the water change, telling me that she has shifted her position in the shower. Finally, I am able to start peeing. After I finish peeing, I ask her if I can also brush my teeth. Anything to give me the opportunity to stay in the bathroom with her.

She says that is fine so I slowly brush my teeth as I hear a bottle cap click, telling me that she must be lathering up her body. I fight off the inclination to pull back the shower curtain and take a gander at my baby sister.

As I am rinsing my teeth, I hear her put her foot up on the ledge of the tub. A second later, I hear the click of a bottle cap again. She must be lathering up her nether region to shave. It takes all my self control to keep from pulling back that curtain. She is so close to me. I could have my wishes filled with one swipe of my arm, however, I would surely anger my sister.

Just as I open the bathroom door to begrudgingly leave the bathroom, I hear her say "Ouch"

"Are you okay?" I ask with a concerned voice, turning back toward the shower.

"Yeah, I just cut myself."

This is the opportunity I have been looking for. I shut the bathroom door and swipe open the shower curtain while simultaneously saying, "Here, let me help you."

Her shocked face is staring at me as I peer into her face with my hand extended toward her. Her left leg is propped up on the side of the tub and her body is turned toward me. She instinctively covers her groin, leaving her breasts exposed. I take the opportunity to quickly scan her body. Her breasts are perky, nipples pointing to the ceiling. Her stomach is flat and glistening in the water. Her legs are smooth and shiny, having clearly been recently shaved.

"What?" she asks, not sure what is happening.

"You obviously have never shaved down there before. There are many cracks and crevices to navigate around. Let me do it for you and show you how to do it. Believe it or not, this won't be the first time I have shaved one."

"No way. You are my brother." she answers.

"Don't think of this sexually. Think of this as a brother helping teach his sister."

To my surprise, she hands me the razor, though she still holds one hand over her nether region. I take the razor in one hand then remove my shirt, which is getting wet with the other hand. I step into the shower, wearing my boxers and position myself between her legs. I can see the nervousness on her face, even though her nipples have become erect.

I sit down on the side of the tub, next to her leg. The water from the shower hits the right side of my body, including my face. Slowly, I push her hand away from her vagina. Making sure to act professional, I widen her legs even further, taking a mental snapshot of her pretty pink lips staring me in the face.

I cannot believe that she is actually letting me do this. It doesn't seem real. I use the loofah full of soap to lather her outer lips as I slowly run the razor over one side of her outer labia. After carefully making a few swipes, making sure I don't cut her, I run my free hand along her skin to make sure it is smooth.

Her legs are twinging as my finger touches her skin. I look up at her face to see that her eyes are closed and her head is tilted back, no longer watching me. I return to my work, shaving the other side of her outer labia then check to make sure that side is also smooth.

"I have to feel around to make sure I am not missing any other areas." I tell her before running two fingers along her outer labia.

Her outer labia are beginning to separate, revealing her darker pink inner labia and clitoris. Clearly my touch is making her excited, even if I have guised this as being non sexual. My two fingers move around to the back of her butt. I feel a few hairs back there and carefully maneuver head between her legs to see where I need to shave.

After trimming the few hairs, I run my two fingers over her ass hole until my fingers are at the entrance of her vagina. I remove my fingers then focus on trimming the edges of her mound. She has already shaven most of her mound for me.

After a few swipes, she says with a shaky voice, "Is it smooth down there now?"

I reply, "I think so, let me check to make sure."

I can feel my erection pushing against my soaking wet boxers at this point. If she looks down, she will clearly see that I am aroused by this, even though I have claimed it is non-sexual. How could I not be aroused by seeing this beautiful naked body and delicious vagina a foot from my face.

Acting nothing but serious, at first, I run my fingers around her outer lips, groin and mound. I pretend I find another spot just above her now swollen clitoris and make one more swipe with the razor. Acting as if I am checking to make sure it is smooth, I run my finger over the area and gently graze her clitoris.

She softly whispers my name in the most seductive voice I have ever heard come from my sister's mouth. I run a finger down each side of her outer labia again, intentionally teasing her. At the bottom of her vagina, I run my hand silky smooth lips, intentionally dipping my finger slightly between her lips and over her slick clitoris hood.

A soft moan escapes her voice. I look up at her face as I remove my fingers from her skin. My sister opens her eyes and looks down at me. There is clearly lust in her eyes. She reaches down and places her hands on the underside of my arms and pulls me up off the side of the tub. As I stand up, she pulls me against her body and gives me a soft, seductive kiss as her hips grind against my hard dick. I instinctively push my groin against her spread legs.

She grabs the razor from my hand and places it next to the shampoo. Next, she grabs the loofa from my hand and looks me in the eyes. "Get dried off and go lay down. Close your eyes."

Not needing to be told twice, I step out of the shower, grab a towel from the cupboard start drying off the top half of my body. I slide my soaking wet boxers to the floor, noticing that she is staring at my dick. I towel off the bottom half of my body then leave the bathroom and head for my bedroom.

The water in the shower continues to run for a couple more minutes. I assume she is washing her hair. It takes a few minutes after the shower turns off for the bathroom door to creak open. Making sure to follow my sister's instructions, I close my eyes and listen intently for any noises.

When my sister enters the bedroom, she says in a seductive voice. "Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them."

12