My Sister's Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister continues teasing her older brother.
1.9k words
4.49
312k
78

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...continued from part one-please read my sisters panties as that story probably should be read first...

My sister finally came home from her night out with her friend. I had stayed up waiting for her to return, not knowing what was going to transpire. She had left saying she would see me later. While she was gone, I had masturbated several times on her panties, leaving them soaking wet with both my sperm, piss and her cum mixture. Feeling even more daring, I had decided to remove them from her hamper and place them on me so I could actually feel the material next to my skin. Fortunately, being rather small myself, I could fit into her panties, although they were rather tight. I had removed mine earlier that night and replaced them with her white, but now very soiled panties. They were very moist from her and my combined fluids, but I felt rather sexy knowing I was wearing the same panties that she had worn against her sexy body hours earlier. I had covered up with a blanket and continued watching TV waiting up for her to return home. I heard her come in at around 2am, and asked her how her night had gone.

She said she was out with her girlfriends Heather and Amy, who I know to be very sexy in their own right. Lisa asked me how my night had gone and I said probably not as good as hers went. She said she would be right back and went into her bedroom.

She was still wearing the very short micro-mini skirt with black high heels and got me hard instantly . I was very confined as her panties had become even tighter due to my erection. I squirmed to get a little more room when I saw Lisa come out from her room. She had taken off her coat, and was still wearing the skirt minus her heels. She said her feet were killing her and sat down next to me on the couch. She grabbed one of her sexy feet and began rubbing the sole of her foot. Her legs were crossed, and I could see all the way up her sexy legs, past her lovely tanned thighs, right up to her laced black panties.

She said she could sure use a massage and asked me if I would mind massaging her feet for her. I said sure, and without wasting a second, grabbed her lovely foot and began massaging the bottom of her foot. I softly began by rubbing her soles, round circles first, kneading her soles and around her toes. She moaned as I rubbed even more deeply, causing her to shift her legs, placing her other foot on my lap. She said I could do her other foot and switched her feet, placing her other foot in my hand.

I massaged her other foot just as I had the first one. She placed her other foot in my lap again, right on to of my erect cock. A smile came over her face, at which she reached under the blanket covering me and placed her hand on my panty covered cock. She looked me straight in the eye and said that since I had relieved her aching feet, the least she could do was relieve my throbbing dick.

By this time, I was literally putty in her hands and she knew it. Lisa removed the blanket and smiled again. Seeing that I was wearing her panties, she started laughing. She said she knew I would probably jerk off in her panties while she was gone, but never expected me to be wearing them. She said that it turned her on so much seeing her brother wearing her panties. She then moved over next to me and began sucking my cock right through her panties. Tasting my cum, piss and herself on the panties excited her even further. She became wild with lust and practically sucked her panties off of me.

I reached over and began rubbing her long legs. She was purring as she inhaled my panty covered cock. Sensing I was about to cum, she pulled off her panties from my waist, and continued sucking my cock with her beautiful lips and mouth.

I had continued rubbing her legs from her feet up her calves, to her knees and her silky smooth thighs. I noticed she had placed one of her hands underneath her skirt, and had her hand inside her panties she was wearing. She was obviously fingering herself while she was sucking me off. She then removed her hand from under her skirt and placed her now slime covered fingers into my mouth. I was now tasting my own sisters pussy juice. It was the finest thing I have ever tasted in my life. I savored every finger, cleaning her off in my mouth.

She then asked me where I wanted to cum and I, without hesitation, said on her sexy legs. She smiled and said she thought so. She again scooted closer to me and this time, using both of her hands, reached into the panties she was wearing. I said I can help you with that and began pulling her panties down her long legs. I removed them, moved them up to my face and inhaled her scent once again. She laughed and said I was a real panty lover. She was fingering her pussy with both hands, and then removed now two sopping wet hands. She began stroking my cock, using her pussy juice as lubrication. She moved her legs so my rigid cock was between her thighs and began jerking me off. Pre-cum had dripped from the end of my penis onto her thigh. She stopped her stroking long enough to rub it ever so sexily into her tanned thigh.

She continued looking into my eyes, and went back to jerking me off. Within a minute, I came in spurts, shooting streams of cum onto her thighs. She aimed my opening towards each leg, making sure she covered both of her legs. I spurted several times more, then she milked the last few drops from my dick onto her legs.

Watching as my sexy sister smeared my sperm all over her legs was a sight I will never forget. She said that she loved guys jerking guys off and watch them cum on her legs more than anything. She rubbed some of my cum on her pussy lips, mixing with her own juices. I said to her that I have to have some of that myself. She said for me not to worry..I would get some soon.

I said to her that she was right, and moved over directly facing her. I laid her gently on her back and began rubbing her legs once again, starting at her feet and working up to her moist pussy. Once I was between her thighs, she placed each leg on my shoulder, and grabbing my hair, pulled me into her moist groin. My nose hit up against her swollen pussy lips. I began licking at her clit, slowly at first, then thrusting my tongue fully inside her cunt. I spread her lips just so, and continued tonguing her until she began spasming wildly, thrusting her hips up in time with my probing tongue and finger.

She came violently, and actually squirted on my face. I quickly lapped up her love juices, along with some of my cum that she had pushed inside of her. Lisa began bucking again and again. She came twice more in a row, although not as strongly as the first time. She sounded muffled in her moaning, so I looked up quickly as saw she had stuffed the panties I had wore into her mouth . What a dirty whore I thought. As she came for the final time, I cleaned her pussy dry with my talented tongue.

I licked my way back down her legs, and she removed the panties from her mouth. She said that she had always wanted to jerk me off and was glad she had the chance to do it. Seeing my sister laying on the couch, her long blonde hair rustled so, made her seem even sexier than ever. She knew it too. She asked me to lay next to her, and I moved over next to her, hugging her like long time lovers.

She said that she wanted to feel my cock deep inside her. I must have looked surprised, because she said "don't tell me you don't want me, after all the teasing I've done to you throughout the years. I said I did want her, and she smiled, saying she was glad she hadn't wasted her hard efforts.

She reached down and looked surprised that I was again fully erect. I said that I have gotten hard thinking about her so many times it was now natural. She said she was really glad that she turned me on so much that I would jerk off in her panties, piss in them and even wear them. Hearing her say all this just about put me over the edge again, so I moved on top of her, grabbed my cock and placed the tip of it on her outer lips.

She moaned as I slowly pushed myself into her pussy. Her muscles grabbed my cock and literally began squeezing the life out of it. I rocked up and down her lovely body, each time penetrating deeper and deeper into her womanize. She said she wanted me to cum inside her now, and I happily, for the second time within an hour, spurted my man sperm into her pussy. Lisa came at the same time, and I could feel her convulsing at the same time I was.

I heard something in the room, and looked up, surprised to see both Heather and Amy standing watching us. Even more surprising, Heather was holding a camcorder, and had apparently been taping the whole thing. Amy was also holding a digital camera and had been snapping away like made. Not knowing how long they had been there, needless to say I was to say a bit unnerved. Lisa, obviously knowing they were there all along, had other plans for me.

Lisa then placed her long legs around my neck, and was pushing my ass cheeks towards her, causing me to thrust even more deeply into her pussy. Satisfied she had gotten every drop, she relaxed her hold on me. She then asked both of her friends if they got every detail and they both smiled and said they did.

Lisa and I collapsed in each others arms and eventually fell asleep together.

That was the first, and happily not the last time my sister and I would make love. She later told me that she loves pee games, and would even bring her Heather and Any into our "family circle" if I would like. She said she had arranged Heather and Lisa to come in while Lisa was teasing me, and wanted a tape and photos to keep me from telling anyone in the future. I said that wasn't really necessary as I would be an idiot to tell anyone. Lisa sais she hadn't counted on me wearing her panties, but did think at the least she would get to jerk me off and maybe get me to lick her pussy.

Since that evening, Lisa has kept me well stocked with her worn panties. She sometimes pees in them after cumming on them, and brings them in to me still dripping wet. She loves it when I buy panties for her, and has even started wearing my worn underwear out in public. Heather and Amy have joined in with us sexually, and we all have enjoyed watching the video and pictures they took on our first time together.