My Sister's Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers

"It turned me on a little yeah." She paused. "Come to think of it, it must have had more of an effect than I thought because when I learned I needed to get pregnant quickly, you were the first person I thought of."

I laughed and put my arm around her waist. "When we get home your body belongs to me. I will do what I want to it when I want understand?"

She looked at me and smiled, bowing her head slightly. "Yes my master."

* * * *

Mom left on Thursday for her week retreat to Fandango Spa and Resort which was about thirty miles outside of town and about an hour drive from where we lived.

Denise and I showed her out the door and wished her well and to have a good time.

"This was really thoughtful of you Denise thank you." Mom said.

"Hey it was my pleasure my I knew you deserved it. After all you put up with Matt's crap day to day." Denise replied.

"HEY!"

They laughed and my Mom kissed both of us. "You two play nice and don't destroy the house ok?"

Denise raised her right hand. "You have nothing to worry about. I promise."

"Don't make me bite you Denise." I said as they ignored me.

Mom said her final goodbye and pulled out of the driveway. Denise and I watched as her car drove off and disappeared from view. I soon as she was gone I turned and walked into the house. Denise came in a minute later, I could see her nipples poking through the material of her top.

"Finally. God, I've been thinking about this non-stop. My pussy is so wet Matt do you want to see?" She asked me with a dirty smile and slowly unbuttoned her pants.

I felt my heart-rate increase and my breathing became stiff. I had to take a few deep breaths to calm down. I don't know why but before sex always got like this, no matter how many times I did it with Lisa, for some reason I got nervous until the action began.

"What's wrong?" Denise asked.

I shook my head. "I always get little nervous before sex."

Denise looked at me puzzled. "That's odd, you've had sex plenty before I don't see why you'd still get nervous."

I shrugged. "I'll be better once things get moving."

Denise came up to me and ran her hands over my crotch, sparking my erection to life. "Then let's get things moving. I thought I was going to be your slave but it seems like you're going to be mine."

I reached out and grabbed her hair yanking her head back, she let out a startled gasp. I leaned really close and licked the side of her face. "I think you better watch what you say slave."

She nodded slightly as the grip I had on her hair wouldn't let her move her head much more. "Sorry Master, I'll be good from now on. I promise."

I let her hair go and smiled. "Since I'm feeling nice I'm going to let you suck my tongue. How does that sound to you?"

She smiled and nodded. "I like that Master, I'll suck it good too."

I stuck my tongue out and she took my head in her hands as she wrapped her lips around my tongue. She sucked and slathered her tongue on mine while I held still and enjoy the feeling of her working her mouth over mine. I reached up and gripped one of her breasts, squeezing it hard enough that her body tensed.

When I had enough of her sucking my tongue I pushed her away by the hold I had on her breast. I smiled at her and wiped all of her saliva from my face. "Very good, now it's time for you to suck something else."

She smiled and lowered herself to her knees. I stepped closer to her so she could get at my pants easier. Her hands worked quickly and she had my pants and underwear off before I could imagine. My cock stood out at attention and she admired it before she opened her mouth. If her fans only knew who she was having sex with.

Her tongue snaked out and lapped at the swollen tip of my cock. She looked into my eyes as she took my cock into her mouth. I was greeted by a wonder sensation of her warm wet mouth sliding down my prick. She took me in fully allowing a little of my cock into her throat. Her eyes watered slightly but she kept looking at me. I felt her tongue sliding back and forth along the underside of my shaft and I could help but groan. She took my cock from her mouth and sucked on just the tip before taking me back in.

That was her rhythm, taking my cock all the way in and then pulling back to suck on the tip. It was a good technique too and before long I felt my cock harden and swell up to release my cum. Yet that wasn't why we were here, she needed me to cum in the proper hole.

I pulled my cock from her mouth and she just looked up at me with doe eyes. "It's time my little cum slave." I said. "You need to remove those clothes so your master can put himself inside you."

"Yes master I can't wait for you to put your hard cock inside me. Will you come inside me?" Denise asked.

I pretended to think about it. "I don't know, is there an egg in your uterus?"

She smiled. "Why yes, my period is due in a couple of days so I do believe there is an egg sitting in my body waiting for your seed to take it."

"Good, you're going to have my baby you little slut. My cum is going to claim you and you'll be no one else's but mine." I told her. "Hurry and get your clothes off."

She stood and lifted her shirt over her head and I saw her wonderful tits. Her small nipple surrounded by large mounds of flesh. My cock ached wanted to fuck her so bad. My eyes moved down to her stomach and her toned six-pack made me have to ball my fists to keep from literally raping her. I was a fan of nice midsections and Denise's was unbelievable. She turned her back on me and bent herself over as she slid her pants down. I saw her juicy pussy come into view as she lowered her pants and stepped out of them. When she faced me I saw her pussy was bald and bare and waiting to be drilled by my cock.

"How do you want me, Master?" she asked tracing a hand up her thigh.

I reached out to her and took her hand pulling her with me to the recliner that sat in the living room. She moved to lay back on it but I moved her around behind it and behind her slowly over it. She responded by spreading her legs and getting herself comfortable.

"I think you like it from behind." I said.

She moaned. "Oh yes Master, it's my favorite. I love how deep a cock goes inside me from behind. I love getting fucked hard too and this position lets you really slam my dirty cunt."

I lined my cock to her hole and pushed it into her fully. She moaned loudly as my cock penetrated it's way into her tight body. I groan once I was in her too, her cunt squeezed me super tight. It was just like I'd always though it would be, her cunt tight and quivering over my shaft. She moaned and moved her ass slowly as I held myself inside of her. I could feel her walls shifting around my cock as she moved. I slowly slid my cock out until only the head remained inside of her.

He pussy felt like it was trying to suck me back in as I paused just inside of her. I smiled, it was liking she had the pussy I always dreamed about, and now I had it. Until I got her pregnant her pussy was mine to fuck as much as I wanted.

I began to fuck her with a firm steady motion and she rewarded me by thrusting her ass back toward me as I pushed in and moaned softly. I worked myself up until I was slamming her cunt was fairly good force.

"Oh god yes! Fuck me Matt, I'm going to cum! Your cock is making my cum oh yes!" She cried.

I felt her cunt tighten on my cock and her juice flood over my balls as I fucked her. Then her cunt did something I never experience nor expected. It rippled like a giant bell, vibrations running from bottom to top and back again. I groaned and pushed into her fully as my cock exploded inside her. My cum poured into her needing body, filling her pussy pleasantly.

"Oh Matt, that's it cum inside my pussy. Put your seed in my belly. Oh yes I feel it surging into me. Give me more Matt, make me a mommy. I'll be yours forever if you give me a baby. More, more." She cried out pressing herself back to me, making sure to trap as much of my cum inside her as she could.

Finally my cock was too soft to remain inside her and I backed away falling onto the couch. Denise climbed onto the chair upside down holding her hips into the air.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I am making sure none of your semen leaks out of my body until it has had its chance to get at my womb." She explained.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I dreamt that I could see Denise's egg sitting there in her womb when suddenly a flood of millions of sperm flew into the chamber. I watched as most swarmed over the helpless egg sitting there while others simply died and fell to the uterine wall. I watched as I saw one of the little tadpoles split the surface of the egg and slide inside.

I snapped awake and saw it was early morning the next day. I had slept nearly fifteen hours. I looked and saw Denise sleeping against me, her arm over my chest. She must have felt me awake because she opened her eyes slowly and smiled.

"Morning." She said.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

She nodded. "I feel good. I hope it worked." She kissed me softly and sat up rubbing her eyes.

"I don't know. I may have to do that again." I said.

She laughed and placed a hand on her tummy. "You came so much inside me, it's no wonder you got your ex pregnant three times! I spent the whole afternoon washing up the cum that kept dripping out of me. Every time I thought it was finished, some more oozed out of me."

We had sex five times that day and sure enough Denise missed her upcoming period. Her hopes were verified two weeks after Mom came back from her spa vacation, when a home pregnancy test came back positive. She was so happy we went out for the day and had more sex at the movies.

"I want you to come back to L.A. with me." She whispered in my ear, after the movie.

"I can't do that, I have school coming up." I protested.

"Oh come on, I can get you a better job than you can imagine. Plus you need to meet my girlfriends." She said.

"Why would I want to meet your girlfriends?"

"Well I believe you had a crush on Britney right?" Denise said with a grin.

I looked at her. "No way."

"Way."

musicankane
musicankane
1,037 Followers
12