My Sister's Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was my idea, Alex. I'm just here to help. I think I know more about how to get Laura ready to take you in." That was a nice, gentle way of saying that a man really wouldn't turn Laura on very much.

"I'm ready when you are."

Cindy reached between Laura's legs; Laura spread them to make it easier. "We'll be ready for you soon. Just make yourself comfortable." I could deal with that. Foreplay would be her job -- well, as they say, 'voyeurism is participation,' so I participated from the side line.

My erection was streaming even before I put my hand to it. I squeezed it between thumb and fingers, and pushed a big drop of pre-come toward the tip. I collected it on my finger, and offered, "Will this help?"

Cindy looked up, and answered. "Sure, more is better. Laura, would you open up for him?" Laura spread her legs, showing pink ruffles behind the neat patch of pubic hair. I reached out and spread the clear balm between the folds. My finger slid easily.

Laura smiled indulgently, as if it were something to put up with, while I reached for her. When she felt my finger sliding along her labia, though, the smile warmed. "Hey, that's kind of nice. How did you do that?"

"Here, give me your hand." I was surprised at how small it seemed, wrapped in mine. "Now, hold it like this." Thumb on the top of my penis and fingers on the under-side, down near the base. I held her hand in mine, squeezed, and stroked toward the tip.

She resisted for a moment when she felt how much pressure I was using. "Is that OK?" she asked. "I don't want to hurt you."

I answered, "That's fine, you won't hurt me that way. Now, collect that on your fingertip." I moved her hand in the right general direction, then she took the lead. She gathered the crystalline droplet , then transferred it to her own genitals.

She squirmed happily as her finger slid between the folds. "A girl could get kind of used to this, you know?"

Cindy put her hand over Laura's, covering her vulva. "Don't get too used to it, wife of mine." She mock scolded. "If you had that, you'd have to deal with the rest of the male, too."

"I knew there was a catch."

I laughed at this friendly bit of male-bashing banter. Soon, Laura and Cindy were wholly engrossed in each other. I lay back, slowly masturbating, while these two gorgeous women worked toward each others' excitement. The fact that Cindy was my sister didn't phase me. Long familiarity eliminated most of the embarrassment that could have been there, and I wasn't having sex with her anyway. As she said, she was just there to help. A few minutes later, Cindy looked up at me and asked, "Alex, could you do that thing again that makes the slick stuff come out?"

Before I could shift my grip, Laura broke in, "Could I do it? You just showed me how." She sounded like a kid, eager to play with a new toy.

"OK, here you go." I slid closer and angled myself to make her grip easier. Laura collected the slippery stuff expertly and transferred it to her inner folds. Then she took the same finger and touched it to Cindy's lips. It left a glistening trail across my sister's lips, which Laura soon kissed away.

Seeing these gorgeous women make love had me so excited that I was about to pop. After a little while, Laura reached way down between her legs with a thoughtful look. She pulled her hand back, rubbed her fingers together, then said to me, "I think I'm ready for you. What's the best way to do this? Should I lie on my back?"

I answered, "If you're on top, you get more control over how fast you take me in, and how deep. I think that might work better this time."

Cindy agreed. "I think he's right. Let's try it with you on top. You might be more comfortable reversed, too."

Laura asked, "Reversed, what's that?"

Cindy had climbed over my legs, just below the knees. "It means you face towards me instead of him. Do you want to try it that way?"

"Sure." Laura straddled me, then tried to sit down onto my erection. Of course, it just bumped something warm and slid in the wrong direction.

Cindy was there to coach her. "It can't aim itself, you have to guide it in. There, just take it in your hand and put the tip into your vagina."

Laura handled me gently with one hand while she opened her labia with the other. I felt her body envelop the tip. She shifted a little, lifted herself with her legs, then sat again. Up, then down a little farther. She was wet and ready for me inside, so I slid in easily. Soon, I was far enough in that she didn't need to guide me any more. Cindy cooed encouragement and caressed her while she took my full length, as much as this position allowed.

She grunted once and wiggled. "That was easier than I figured. It actually feels kind of nice." She looked over her shoulder. "But I can't see you, Alex. Could we try it the other way around?"

I actually like that position better. "Sure, if that's what you want."

She dismounted, turned around, and sat onto me again. This time, she took me in easily. Once she didn't need to guide me in any more, she leaned onto my chest with both hands. She wriggled her bottom a little to settle herself, and Cindy slid up to embrace her from behind. "OK," she said, "It's a lot more comfortable than I thought. Now what?"

I took her hips in my hands and started to move under her. "Now it's my job. I'll try to make it quick."

"Oh no," she answered. "Don't worry about me. I'm fine. I just want to do this right. And Alex," She reached out and touched my face. "You're such a sweetie. You really deserve something. Take all the time you want. I'll be fine, really."

Despite the invitation, I didn't want to rub her raw. This was, after all, her first time with a man. Even if it was just insemination, not making love, I wanted to be as enjoyable as possible for her, or at least not too unpleasant. I soon worked into a steady rhythm, rising into her and falling back. She caught on and answered me with her hips. Cindy's arm came around from behind, to stroke Laura's clit. Laura turned her head back and kissed Cindy. At the same time, she also moved Cindy's hand to her breast. Laura made a willing and eager partner, but this clearly wasn't how she was born to love. She was doing it for the baby and for me. She was enjoying herself, at least it looked like she did, but she just wasn't going to have much sexual response to a man.

My hips soon bucked into her with sharper motions. Laura recognized my impending orgasm, and grinned. This was like a sport for her, and she wanted to play it as well as possible. She rocked back and forth, shifted side to side, and ground her hips down onto mine. Then I felt her inner muscles contract, hard, and it was all over. I tugged her hips onto mine and erupted into her. Three, four, five deep thrusts, each adding more semen deep inside her. I lost count, but Laura stayed with me. Finally, spent, I lay back onto the bed. My drooping erection soon fell out of her.

When it did, she leaned over for a quick kiss, then rolled onto her back. "Cindy, could you put a pillow under my hips? I want all that good stuff to stay in, so it can do its job." She turned toward me. "Alex, that was the most incredible thing I've ever seen. Except you, Cindy."

Cindy teased back while she slid a pillow under Laura, "Right answer, kid, that was the right answer."

Laura turned to me again, as we lay side by side. "Did you like that thing I did at the end?"

I answered, "Oh, my god, I thought I was going to turn inside out."

She turned to Cindy and said, "You were right. Those Kegels are great."

Somehow, sex energizes women but puts men to sleep. Me at least. "If you're through with me, ladies, I'm beat. If I don't go to bed now, you'll be carrying me down."

"Carry a big lunk like you? Nah, I'd just drag you. By the shoulders, so your head doesn't bump on the stairs."

"Gee thanks, sis. You're just a fountain of fraternal good will, aren't you?"

"Fraternal is for brothers. I'd be cisternal." These were old jokes between us, sort of like conversational comfort food.

I got up and headed for the door, while the lovers curled together on the bed. "Good night."

"Good night Alex." Cindy waved to me.

"Good night." Laura waved, too. "And thanks. You were really sweet. That was my first time, you know, with a man."

Maybe. But she cuddled happily in her wife's arms. A little while later, from my room downstairs, I heard the sounds of them making love and coming with each other.

Another two weeks, another phone call. It was Laura again, and her voice had a mix of emotions in it that I didn't dare try to read. Warm, angry, grateful, frustrated, and more. Some of it had to do with fertility frustration, an emotional range that few guys ever tread and fewer survive. Still, I was on her side and she let me know that. She asked if I could be there about two weeks away. It was a Friday, but she told me that her calendar didn't always match the usual calendar. Summer term is just research for me, and my kind of research doesn't have critters living and dying on their own schedules. I could be there when she needed me, or even the day before. Grad school means I don't have weekends or holidays like most people, but my weekdays aren't as regimented either.

I got there late afternoon on the appointed Friday, a few hours before dinner time. Laura greeted me at the door, wearing a T-shirt, a wide denim skirt, and her usual smile. Her breasts bobbed under the shirt in a braless way, unusual for her, and her bare feet added to the sensuous mood that radiated from her. After a quick peck on the cheek, she ushered me in. "You know where everything is. Once you've cleaned up, come on out to the kitchen."

A few minutes later, she welcomed me into the kitchen. "Do you want a beer? We have wheat beer and this 'nut brown ale.'"

"Hefewiezen? That's nice and summery. Thanks."

She popped the top and handed it to me. As she did, she said, "Cindy should be here soon. Something came up at the office, so she had to put in another few hours."

"No problem. What can I do to help."

She handed me a cutting board and knife. "Do you mind cutting these for me?"

Plum tomatoes, capers, oil-cured olives, anchovies, and lots of garlic -- one of my favorites, the sauce for pasta puttanesca. I set to work happily. The real reason for the visit was never far from my mind, though. I got a few bowls to hold the ingredients, then started cutting up the tomatoes. Laura and I chatted as we worked. After a while, I asked, "Laura? Is it OK if I ask kind of a personal question?"

She looked me with an arched eyebrow. "Ask anything you want. I don't promise to answer."

"Is it OK, the way I'm helping you start your family? I mean, is there anything I can do to make it more comfortable for you?"

Laura wiped her hands, turned toward me, and leaned back against the counter. "You sweetie. No, you're doing just fine. In fact, you've gone out of your way to make it easy for me. I really appreciate that."

"Thanks. If you can think of something to make it easier, you'll let me know, right? Having a man must be kind of strange for you."

"I really hope the child inherits your sweet nature. Like I said, you're doing fine. I thought it was supposed to hurt the first time, but" she laughed a little here, "I guess I'm pretty well broken in. And anyway, we're just doing what this," she spread her hand low on her belly, "is built to do, even if this," pointing to her head, "is built a little different. I know you, I like you, and I know that this is what we do to make a baby. And, once I got into the spirit of it, it's kind of fun. I can't imagine doing it again, unless there's another child in my future. I really like seeing you coming inside me, though, because I know what you're giving me and because of how happy you look when you do."

I stepped over and gave her a brotherly hug, trying to keep my garlicky hands off her clothes. "Thanks. By the way, any idea when Cindy is going to be here?" Even though I was here to have sex with my sister in law, I couldn't imagine starting without Cindy. This was something I was doing for both of these two beautiful ladies, and I could see why they wanted to be together for it.

She arrived a few minutes later, just after five. It was way too early for dinner, and the summer sun still stood well above the horizon. I poured wine for Cindy and me. Laura said she'd stick to club soda, being a good mother even if she wasn't one.

We went into the living room with some cheese and crackers. Cindy sat at the far end of the couch from me. Laura curled herself onto the cushions, her legs half under her, and leaned back against Cindy. That made it easy for Cindy to wrap an arm around her -- I know I said it already, but they're a beautiful couple. Cindy asked, "You're here for the whole weekend, right? Through Sunday?"

"That's the plan," I answered.

"Great. Laura's peak day is Saturday, so we thought we'd try for a day on either side, too. If that's OK with you, of course." She was talking to me, but looking at Laura as she spoke.

"Gods, ladies, you're going to wear me out." The way I said it, they knew I wasn't serious.

Cindy answered, "I think you can handle it. Well, shall we get started?" Her hand hand already shifted to Laura's breast, and she kissed the top of Laura's head.

"You mean here? OK." I got up with my glass in my hand. "I'll give you ladies a few minutes to get ready."

"Alex?" Laura had slid down so her head and shoulders were on Cindy's lap. "It's OK if you stay. Actually, I thought it was kind of exciting with you watching us."

Laura stood up for a moment to spread her skirt under her, then lay back into Cindy's lap. Cindy kissed and caressed her face, one hand back on Laura's breast. Laura surprised me then, She lifted her shirt, so Cindy could hold her naked breast, and pulled the front of her skirt up to the waist. Not only had she skipped her panties that day, she had shaved, too. When she saw the look of surprise on my face, she said, "Well, you know us women. We're always doing something different with our hair. Now, you get undressed."

My erection already pressed uncomfortably against my pants, so that bit of relief would temper my embarrassment. Not that much embarrassment was left after our earlier encounters. I shucked my clothing, then sat back to watch the lovers in their foreplay. Laura's fingers worked around her neat, bare slit, occasionally pressing inward just a little. Cindy murmured into her ear, something I couldn't hear but that put a happy smile on Laura's face. Laura's other hand toyed with the nipple that Cindy wasn't already holding.

I started oozing pre-come as soon as I was undressed, and started working my erection. Laura's hips shifted a few times, as if finding a more comfortable position. I knew from our previous encounters that this was a sign of something going on inside those lovely, deep hips. Laura looked down at me between her legs, under Cindy's caress, and asked, "You like the view?"

"Oh, yes," I answered. Bits of pink peeked out from between her her labia, and I saw a glisten of moisture on her fingers and vulva. I forced my hand to a slow pace. I wanted to be ready to come quickly once I was inside, so Laura wouldn't be sore afterward, but didn't want to blow my load too early.

"You'd better like it, you." I heard teasing in Laura's voice, between her loudening breaths. "You're the one who's turning me into an exhibitionist." With that, she turned back to Cindy. I couldn't take my eyes away from their kiss, despite all the other things going on to get Laura's body ready to receive me. It was the softest, longest, and most imprecise kiss I had ever seen. Their lips wandered across each others', sometimes onto a cheek or nose, sometimes showing a neat, pink tip of tongue.

Laura's fingers had moved between her labia, holding them open. I saw the thick, fleshy part at the base of her thumb pressing where I expected her clit to be, and her fingers pushing the first steps into her vagina. Fast flurries of motion alternated with slow, strong strokes. I could see tendons rise in her hand and arm during those slow moments, then disappear again when her touch moved faster. Laura and Cindy whispered into each others' ears, holding a private conversation in front of me.

After a while, Laura lifted her head from Cindy's lap and looked downward, between her splayed legs. She lifted her hand from her vulva and looked at it, checking for something as her thumb rubbed a fingertip. "Alex, are you ready? I want you to come inside me."

Her voice stayed quiet, but the words came through loud and clear. She hiked her skirt up some more, then pulled her knees up toward her chest. I saw that this left the back of her skirt under her hips, to save the sofa from the inevitable wet spot. It also opened her vulva to me, even before her fingers spread the delicate folds wider.

I crawled over on the wide sofa cushions and knelt in front of her. I moved forward until one knee was on each side of her lovely bottom, then leaned down toward her. I supported myself on one hand and guided my penis with the other, until it felt firmly nestled at the entrance to her body. I felt he hand on my cheek, then and looked up. She stared at me with a beatific smile while Cindy stroked her face just as she stroked mine. I looked up at Cindy, too. She leaned forward, her breasts covering Laura's face, kissed me gently, and leaned back. With that, I lowered the weight of my body towards Laura's upturned hips.

I started slowly, in and out, going just a fraction deeper on each stroke. Once, I heard Laura's breath catch and saw a twinge cross her face. I stopped and asked, "Are you OK?"

"Yes, just go slowly." I went back to it, even more gently than before, until I was all the way in.

Just when my lap touched the back of Laura's thighs, a startled look of surprise crossed her face. Her mouth formed a silent "O" for a moment, and I stopped moving. Once she regained herself, she said, "I think you just bottomed out."

"Yeah, this position lets me go pretty deep," I answered. "Is it OK? I couldn't go any father anyway. This is as far in as I could go."

Laura took a couple of deep breaths, and said, "It's fine. Just give me a moment to get used to it."

I held my position and felt her wiggle a little under me. Once she found a comfortable position, she put her hands on my hips and gave a little tug. That was my signal to started stroking again. I started slowly, barely moving, until I was sure Laura was OK. Soon, though, my body's animal tempo took control. Before long, I pumped out until I almost slipped out of her vagina, then in to full depth. Laura guided my hips with a wide, enthusiastic smile. The smile turned to gasp once or twice, when Cindy's grasp turned tight around Laura's nipple. She started encouraging me, though. "Come on, big boy, put it in me. I want to see you put it all the way in."

She seemed to know I was coming before I did. The look on her face must have mirrored some change in mine. I gripped her hip tight and pulled it toward me just as I pushed my hardest onto and into her. Thick strands of semen jetted into her inner darkness, one after another. With each one, I pulled her hips again, trying to bury myself in her warm, soft body. The end came, and I just froze for a moment, holding. When I came back to myself, I looked up and saw the lovers staring into each others' eyes. Then Laura looked at me, took my shoulders in her hands, and pulled gently. "Come here, Alex. I want a hug."

The hug consisted mostly of me lying bonelessly onto her body. Her legs had unbent from the frog-like position she started in, and had wrapped around me. Her arms wound around me too, for a moment, until I realized how heavy I must have been. When I started to lift myself off her, she gave one more squeeze, then released me. Cindy pulled the T-shirt back down. When I stood up, Laura flipped her skirt back down, too. The two cuddled as I dressed. Watching them, I said, "I read somewhere that fertility clinics get better results if the client lies back for fifteen minutes afterwards. Do you ladies want a moment to yourselves?"