My Small World Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her soft, sexy voice was making me drunk too. “Yes, Sherin, enjoy it. Moan, moan baby it helps you enjoy. Scream when you come, that will give you a wonderful feeling. See now he licking your beautiful pussy. You have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen baby. And do you know, your stud sucks cunt like no one I have met too. You belong to each other. Your cunt belongs to those lips. See how beautiful you two look. You with your legs apart, and he sucking your most sensitive part. Let him suck you baby. He is the best cunt sucker in the world. You know baby, that day he sucked me till my knees were jelly. I couldn’t walk for some time. I came a thousand times. And you know baby, you have suck a beautiful cunt that you deserve to come a million times. I want you to because you are his woman. I am just his whore. He can fuck me or throw me away, he will always be with you to fuck you every night. If he can please his whore like that, just imagine how he can please his love. And when your juice tastes like sweet nectar.”

My beautiful cunt was moaning louder now, and her hips moving up to meet my lips. Kiran turned her attention to me. “Stud, suck her hard, you both are so lucky to have each other. So full of wanting each other’s pleasure.” I spread my cunt’s pussy lips apart to dig my tongue in her. tasting the tangy sweet juice that she was oozing, a large patch on the sheet was becoming larger by the minute. I licked her insides hard, her cunt wide open before me. And she was moaning hard. Gurgling sounds emitting from her throat. I knew she was coming hard. Sherin’s hand reached out to mine, took it and placed it on Kiran’s hot and now shaking hard cunt.

“No,” screamed Kiran, pushing the hand away. “Hush, my darling friend, hush. No. You are his Goddess now, and he is your worshipper. When a man puts his lips to a woman’s cunt, he worshipping you. Don’t defile it. He is drinking your juice, accepting you completely. Accept his worship, don’t stop until he has satisfied you. Same goes when you take his cock in your mouth. You are worshipping your God. And never stop until he has offered you water. Drink it and accept it with joy. Show him that every bit of him is sweet to you. At least once, the first time each time you make love. I know you just defiled my worship, you came in between me and my God. I was angry for a moment, but I knew you did not realize it so I let happen. My darling, my honey, when your man is worshipping today, the first time, I have to stay away. I can just talk. And when he worships me or I worship him, you should stay away. After that for the rest of the time till Monday morning we can all fuck together. But now accept his worship.”

“I am sorry.” My wife wife whimpered.

“Hush baby, you didn’t know. There are so many things that you don’t know. Just enjoy his love. Don’t let anything else come in between. Of course you can imagine. When the need for a cock in cunt becomes to great imagine there is one. Feel it. In your mouth, in your ass. Tell me when you get there And I will help you imagine...”

My sweet slut crooned on. If not for her talk I was sure my wife would have pushed me aside and slid her cock into her.

But that you my sweet little whore. She was for the first time letting me enjoy the most beautiful cunt ever. And truly I was worshipping it. I was heady with her intoxication.

“Oh my darlings, your are so beautiful. If my mother was younger I would have offered him to your husband. And When my sisters return I am going to bring them here. Let them feel what true satisfaction is, let them know how beautiful it is to be worshipped by a man. Kareena I know must have tasted other men. But I don’t think she knows what real fucking is. Simi is young, just sixteen but what better way to begin her journey into womanhood than to accept this man’s worship. To feel his cock tear her cunt apart. To scream as his rod tears the ass and makes it way into the deepest part that anyone can possibly touch. Would allow that my darling? Would you allow my sisters the pleasure?”

My cock was hard now and about to burst. To think of even the naked and lithe youthful body of Simi was making me come. My wife, getting higher every second nodded her head.

“Thank you darling. I don’t have to ask the stud. I am sure he would like fucking everyone he can get. Has he fucked your sister?” Normally this might have angered my cunt, she has strict rules about family. But she was so damn high that she just shook her head.

“You you should, don’t want your sister to feel what you are feeling now? Don't you want the fulfillment for that poor woman. How often do you think she get laid. You should my beauty, let taste the ultimate joy, let skin glow like yours and mine is glowing with bliss. But never mind, we will talk of that later.

I thought of Sherin’s sister Dolly. As beautiful, a couple of years younger and as well endowed. I thought of her cunt, perhaps as beautiful as this one. I saw it opening up, wet and hot. I saw my cock tear her pussy lips apart and go in, I came. The thought coupled with Kiran’s sisters was just too much. Kiran saw my arching and moving pelvis. “See my love you have made come already. See he doesn’t even need a cunt to do that. And you have come at five times. Isn’t it beautiful”

My wife shuddered and arched her body as she came again. “I want his cock Kiran. My cunt is going to explode, the pain is unbearable. Please my darling, I will do anything you tell me. Anything my love, please give me his cock.”

“Oh my love, the feeling that your cunt is going to explode is a beautiful feeling. It is the first step towards that final come. You know how that final orgasm. It feels like your whole body has become one big cunt and every cock in the world is inside you tearing you apart until you feel you are going to die. You won’t die my love. You will feel the pain grow now, from your cunt to your ass. And then your whole body till are not thinking anymore. He has not even touched your love button yet, see how good he is, and brought you to the start of the final journey. Now soon he will suck your clitoris which standing like a baby’s cock. And then you will begin your journey.”

I turned you attention to my beautiful wife’s clitoris. Could her sister’s be as beautiful. Fuck the whore for putting that thought in me. I looked at my wife’s. It stood proud and taller and fatter than I had ever seen. Kiran’s was nothing to this ones sheer beauty. I licked it lightly at first. Each lick bringing squeals from Sherin. The journey was begun.

“I can’t,” my was screaming, tossing her head from side to side. Oozing from everywhere. “I can't take it. My cunt is on fire. Please ask him to put the fire out with is juice. Give my burning cunt his cock. Stop torturing me.”

“Hush baby, he is not torturing you, he is pleasuring you. Just wait for a while and you will want only this every minute of your life. Moreover he has shot his load already, he is limp now and cannot do what you ask.”

“Oh then, just stop it. Leave me alone.”

“Hush baby, you want a cock in you. Feel it then. A big fat cock is now in your cunt door. Let it in, tighten your cunt around it.” I could feel Sherin’s pussy lips close around my lower lip. “See, now you have his big fat cock in your cunt, happy now.” Sherin nodded.

Let deep inside, suck it in and push it out. You are doing fine. See now the cock is growing, it feels like a horse’s cock in your cunt, tear it apart till it bleeds. Ever seen a horse’s cock my beauty. Ever seen the majestic, think piece of heavenly rod, it is in your cock now.”

My lips were around her clitoris and Sherin was shaking nonstop now. I was sucking hard at her clitoris.

“The pain is now becoming extreme pleasure. You will begin to feel light bulbs explode before your eyes. And then you will float in the air, I do not what will happen after that, it different for every person. Your final journey has begun. I will leave you both now and go outside. It is now just the Goddess and her worshipper alone.”

She softly slid out of the bed and left us alone, closing the door behind her. We were left alone. The woman and her man. I was still sucking at her love button. She was moaning loudly now. Perhaps that we were alone made Sherin talk. She began to talk softly.

“Oh my darling, oh my darling. It feels so beautiful. It is heaven, I am dying and going to heaven. Why didn’t I let you do this before my cunt sucker. I missed a million chances. I could let you do this all day long. She was right my stud. This is something everyone should feel. This heaven where every woman should go to. She was right about Simi. She must get to enjoy this sweetness. Oh darling, oh darling, oh darling.....” She was beginning to come nonstop. Her body shaking and thrashing on the bed. I have never seen her so wild even with my cock inside her.

“Oh darling where did you get so many cocks from, my cunt is filled with your beautiful cock. My sucking your beautiful cock. And there is one that is tearing apart my ass. Oh God, your cock is so huge, I am dissolving in you. Crawling into your cock. I want to live there....

“Oh my man!

“Oh my stud, my stud, my stud my fucker... I am dying, I am dying. Suck me, suck me, suck.....”

Her body stiffened, her clitoris stiffened and grew a few times its size, I sucked hard at it. She screamed oh,oh.... And then went her body shook, shaking the bed with her spasms. She went limp. I was holding her clitoris lightly between my teeth, her juices were flowing like a tap water, a sticky pool had formed under her. I lapped softly at her pussy, her burning hot pussy. I moved away, my back was stiff, I lay next to my Sherin, my cunt. She was limp and motionless. I asked her if she was okay.

“I am in heaven baby, in the most beautiful heaven. You just leave me for a while, a month maybe till I recover. I don’t want to come away from this heaven so fast, I want to enjoy the tingle in every nerve of my body. She was right. I am one giant cunt with every cock inside me. Go away and do something, fuck her if you want. Bring her here and fuck her. Just let me be in my heaven for a while.”

I smiled at my woman, perhaps this was the the first I had satiated her. Nothing in the world could beat the feeling, I felt like a man with a giant elephant cock. I went out.

Kiran was sitting on the sofa, naked. She liked to be naked, whore. She waved a hand to me to join her. I waved back, went to the kitchen and drank some cold water, made a new drink and joined her.

“How is she?” she asked.

“Satiated, says she is in heaven and wants to stay there. Asks me to leave her alone and go fuck you or do something. How long do you think she will be that way?”

“Was this the first time she was like this?” I nodded. “Then probably go to sleep, maybe wake up in the middle of the night, but I doubt it.”

“So we are left to to ourselves then. Are you sleepy.” It was past midnight. “Or are you up to some more? I wouldn’t mind your beautiful ass if I don’t have to fight for it like the other night.”

She laughed and came to sit besides me. “Did you like it?”

“Which one? The having to force it out of you or the ass?”

“Both.” Her hand reached for cock. Asleep and limp cock.

“I loved both really. But for the having to snatch it, I want the whole night for that alone. But for just plain offered ass I have that much strength still left.”

“Oh I won’t be that bitchy until I have drunk some wine. And as for this ass, it is yours anytime you want. And just to let you know I did enjoy that night. Being hurt has its own special place. I hoped you liked it too and I hope we can do it sometime again.”

I nodded at her. I wanted to go pee. I excused myself and went to the toilet. Then I picked up the cock ring I had bought the other day and returned to her.

She caught me before I could sit. I stood before her while she played with my cock. She sucked the head a little to wake it up. Half way up I inserted the ring and pushed it to the base of the cock. “Nice thing, I love this rings. You should get the one you can take off and put back anytime.”

“You get for me that one. And let us go into the bedroom. If she is asleep then nothing will wake her. Of she is not she should enjoy it too.” I said.

We got up. She kissed me. And said softly. “One more thing. You want me anytime just call. Or even drop by. I am yours even if I am with any other fucker. Even my office door is open for you.”

I told her I would certainly want to accept the invitation. We went in. My cock was hard as ever. My wife was asleep. Kiran and I lay kissing and touching each other for a while. My finger caressing the asshole I was going to fuck soon. It was already quivering in anticipation. I squeezed some jelly on my finger and slid one in as we kissed. She grunted in pleasure. I pulled my lips from hers and asked. “Can I have the beautiful ass now? And will you ever teach my bitch how to get ass fucked.”

She turned over and raised her ass up. “Just give me sometime, I will get her ready for it. I have a storyline in my mind already, just a little seed. I will work on it. I have to certain about her first.”

I left that at that. I had two golden moons, round and full before and a tiny gate in between that promised to lead into a beautiful valley

My cock was hard, the ring at the base making sure it would stay that was for sometime. I took the jelly and started to finger Kiran’s ass. She moaned softly as I let the finger slide in and out, adding more jelly as I did. It did not take her very long to accept my three fingers. I lathered my cock with jelly and punctured her. She stiffened in pain. The first shock of penetration was very ugly, she told me later. Only after a while when the cock slid in and out a few times that it felt like heaven. I made sure not to be too rough on her. I fucked her in slow strokes.

Nearly ten minutes I fucked my whore slow and steady. And I started picking up speed. She began to come, my darling slut. She began to drip from her cunt like a leaking tap. I picked up even more speed, withdrawing slowing so on the head of my weapon was in her and banging it back with force. Her body thrown forward by the motion, the bed shaking with impact.

Sherin got up from sleep, looked at us, touched Kirans boobs and said. “You love look beautiful, you two.” Then turned the other way and went back to sleep.

I kept banging my whore. She kept squealing in pleasure. And I don’t know how long I fucked her. Her ass had was now as easy to fuck as her cunt. I was about to come to, I banged one last time put my hands to cup her tits and pulled her hard towards me. She and stood upright, her back to my chest. “Fell it my beautiful whore, I am about to come, tell me when I come, tell me if you feel me.”

I held her tight, My fingers digging into her tits. I put my teeth on her shoulder and bit her. “She screamed. “Your coming now, I can feel it welling. Ah yes, oh yes, yes, yes.”

I came into her. We stayed still for a minute or two while every drop drained out of me.

I turned her around and kissed her. “It felt beautiful. Your cock grew so big inside me when it came I thought my whole body was filled with it. Thank you stud.”

“Thank you too, Kiran. You are one great fuck. I hope we get to keep fucking each for year to come.”

“We will stud. And better wash up and sleep now. We have a long weekend ahead.”

I went out of the room to the other bathroom, I did not want to disturb them here. I took a shower and feeling clean and sleepy, I came back to the bedroom. Both my beauties were asleep. I took the center of the bed and in minutes knocked off.

I dreamed of Simi’s cunt, her naked body under me, watching her writhe in pleasure as I fucked her. Then the girl beneath me changed to Kareena. She was crying as she was fucked. And then the girl under me changed to Dolly, her big boobs taut and firm, her nipples hard and standing up like pencil stubs. I came in her. I was actually hugging my wife and came, just a measly few drops on her thighs. I used the blanket to wipe it away turned and hugged Kiran and went back to sleep.

I was woken up by my two beauties late in the morning. Both were dressed in shorts and singlets. I stretched my arms and got off the bed. Sleepily walking to the bathroom I recalled the events of the night. It had been one hell of a satisfying night. Thanks to them. I took my shower and fresh and hungry joined them in the kitchen.

We pattered around the whole morning. Each of them would some times teasingly rub their ass against me as they walked. I squeezed theirs tits whenever I could.

But we watched a comedy on the television. We laughed.

“Honey”, Sherin asked. “Did you fuck around al long time?”

“Long time yes. But only once. You saw us doing it.”

“And so unfair. I got it just once. She gets to suck you and gets to fuck you. It is my turn now, okay. But honestly, the one yesterday was worth ten. Thank you Kiran darling for helping me. I would have lasted that long otherwise.”

“Your are welcome, my wonderful friend.” Kiran replied.

“Hey, about one round together before we go for lunch. No need to dress up or anything, we will go some simple food. That is if our stud is up to it.”

“I am looking forward for a nice romantic, slow fuck. Let’s go to bed.”

We went to bed, throwing off the clothes, we climbed into bed naked. We kissed each other and caressed each other. Watching Kiran and Sherin kiss deeply, their tongues exploring each was something. I began to fuck my wife while Kiran fluttered around, kissing Sherin and me. Her lips burned on my skin when she kissed my but and licked it. It felt good. She came besides my wife and started kissing her while I fucked, played with her tits, one finger reached Sherin’s love button even as my rod pumped in and out of her. Sherin began to come. I was still some time away from my coming, thanks to the ring. I saw Kiran spreading her legs invitingly, I slid off my beautiful cunt into hers.

It was Sherin’s turn now to kiss and caress Kiran. She did a good job too. She kept whispering something to her as she kissed Kiran, I couldn’t here. Kiran came several times. They were so engrossed in their kissing that and hot from it that Sherin climbed on top, her but against my chest as they kissed like two long lost lovers. I slid out of Kiran and pulling Sherin’s ass a bit higher I climbed into her cunt from behind and began pumping hard. The hard fucking was beginning to shake her. Kiran slid away from the bottom while me and wife fucked. I was within minutes of coming. Kiran was behind me, lapping my but. And then I felt her finger, wet and soft caressing my puckered hole. It felt great. And then her finger slid in. My body stiffened and I almost came. It felt so good that I slowed down my fucking to enjoy it. Kiran’s finger was now gliding in and out of my ass all the way. My wife kept calling me to fuck harder as she began to come. I picked up speed, Kiran’s finger still in me. And then I felt more cool jelly on my crack, and two fingers tore into my ass. This was the most beautiful and excruciating pain I had ever felt. I fucked my wife and Kiran fucked me.

Then the third finger came, she slid the three finger and just let it stay there. I came. I fell on my already coming wife. And my shudders would stop. And at last Kiran removed her fingers.

I put my hand behind me and caught hers, bringing her next to Sherin. The three of us lay in embrace for a long time.

Later after lunch we went window shopping. I saw some nice lingerie and asked them if they would like me to buy for them. They told me they already had the same ones. So I bought each of them a dozen red roses.

We had a lazy afternoon, sitting outside in the porch we drank beer. We slept for a while. I woke up with Sherin sucking my nipples and Kiran my cock. “We thought it unfair that Kiran didn’t get to get cunt fucked till she came. So now that you are awake please fuck my friend nicely. I will be in the kitchen making dinner for all of us.” Sherin said as she started to get off the bed. I held her hand and said.