My Son's Photos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then I spoke.

"You are wonderful."

She smiled, a cheeky grin on her face.

"And you are very, very naughty."

And then she hugged me again.

Suddenly we heard the sound of keys in the door. We looked at each other. We both knew who it would be: Jack. I knew exactly what to do.

"Quick. Grab your clothes and get dressed in the bathroom. Come out in five minutes."

I slipped on my robe and quickly turned over the sofa cushions to hide the half dried cum that was on them. Then I hit the TV remote. When Jack walked in, I was sitting back watching an old episode of Law & Order. Jack looked hassled.

"What's wrong? You look upset. Why are you so late?"

Jack sat down on the armchair. As he always did, he quickly told me what was wrong.

"I've been looking everywhere for Sarah. She...she thinks I've been sleeping with one of her friends, but she's wrong...it's all a misunderstanding."

I knew Sarah could hear him from the bathroom, so I wanted to clear things up.

"Why would she make a mistake like that?"

Jack had his head in his hands.

"She... she caught me kissing Lisa a month ago. That's why we broke up. But that was nothing... just a mistake. I've never slept with anyone but her."

I knew that was a lie, but he could hardly confess to fucking me. I asked the question Sarah would want to ask.

"Do you want her back?"

He threw himself back against the armchair.

"She doesn't want me back. But tonight I heard she was going to... to fuck two meatheads I used to know just to get back at me. I've been trying to find her all night to beg her not to and come back to me."

He was distressed. I tried to calm him down.

"I'm sure she wouldn't do that."

My turn to lie. I'd watched the whole thing happen. Jack wasn't so sure.

"Then where was she tonight?"

And then he heard the voice he never expected to hear.

"Here."

He turned around. There was Sarah, all cleaned up and looking fresh as a daisy -- quite an achievement, all things considered. Jack almost fell down. He was totally confused. I cleared things up for him -- with a few more lies, but they were good, worthy lies.

"Sarah's been here all evening. She came to pick up her jacket and we got talking. I think she feels the same way you do."

Jack's eyes lit up.

"Do you, Sarah?"

Sarah was glowing.

"Yes, yes I do."

And a moment later, they were in each other's arms. It was beautiful. I admit a tear came to my eye.

Odd to think that only a few minutes ago my tongue was in that angelic little girl's asshole, an asshole dripping with Tom's cum, while my fingers were exploring her pussy, which was dripping with Eric's cum.

But she was the right girl for my Jack. She loved him and he loved her. That's what mattered. And she knew my secret. So we were linked to each other in very deep and dark ways. And as long as she was going out with my Jack, that asshole, that pussy, that lovely mouth would be there for me as well.

But for now, they were there just for Jack.

After a few moments, they left me alone, going up to Jack's room to "talk".

I had a feeling that all Sarah's best parts were about to get yet another work over. But she was up to it. That's one thing I knew for sure.

12