My Sorority Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
Young Lovers are Thrown Together.
18.2k words
4.74
173.6k
112

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 07/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,454 Followers

Some readers have written that my stories aren't believable enough. They don't believe that what's in my stories could really happen. I think that's funny because most of my stories are based on something that truly happened. To be sure, I greatly alter the true part of the story, to make the story more interesting or sexier or to make the sex even sexier. But I use the true experiences like a tiny seed from which I grow the rest of the story. The seed, the real event, is my inspiration. And the rest of the plant, the story, grows from my imagination.

I'm telling you all of this because this is probably the most real and truthful story I have written so far. Susannah is based very much on a real person, and the idea for this story came from her sharing with me many of her intimate experiences. I had to invent the following story to weave her experiences together in one narrative, but much of what follows really did happen to a young woman. Of course, I wouldn't ever tell you which parts I made up for purposes of the narrative and which things really happened. That would ruin some of the fun. But I will say that much of what she shared with me she shared because she objected to the idea that every woman's first time having sex was awkward, painful, and unenjoyable. Let that be a hint to you. I've left so much of the real Susannah in this story that I'm honestly worried she might read this, recognize herself, and be mad at me. I'm not even sure if she knows that Literotica exists. But if she does read this and realize it is her in this story, I hope she sees how much I have changed to protect her identity. And I hope she understands that I have no desire to expose her through writing this story. I simply thought there were many others out there who would enjoy her story.

And that leads me to the disclaimers that any similarities between organizations or institutions in my story and real life organizations are entirely coincidental. The following tale is a work of fiction. The names of any real persons on whom this story may be based have all been changed. All the characters in my story are at least 18 years old. I hope you all enjoy it as much as Susannah did.

----------

Joining a fraternity was the last thing Ben had expected for himself. In high school, he had been one of the kids with friends in all the different social groups. He was on the soccer and baseball team, though he mostly warmed the bench at baseball games. He was vice president of the student council during his senior year, and enjoyed getting to talk to all of his classmates about what they wanted to see from their student leaders. And he considered himself a bit of a nerd, joining the computer club when he discovered how easy it was to write his own code to create simple computer programs.

Ben was also fairly attractive, or so he was often told by his friends. At just over six feet tall, he was taller than most of his high school classmates. He had the physique of an athlete, the lean, toned body of someone who enjoyed exercise. His sandy brown hair and bright blue eyes also got him a lot of looks from the ladies. But Ben was also just a little socially awkward. His father had died when he was in middle school, and he had been raised by his mother and two older sisters. Ben didn't understand how to talk to women, particularly in a way that would convey a romantic interest in them. If anything, Ben was a little too respectful when he approached a girl who caught his interest, and he ended up with a lot of female friends but not a lot of romantic relationships.

It was rare for members of Ben's family to go to college, but his grades had been great and he got a partial scholarship to the state university. He found a part time job working as a box packer and loader at the university book store so he could earn some pocket money while he was in school. Ben expected he would make some friends, study hard in his classes, and focus on getting himself a good degree.

That all changed when Ben met his roommate Matt. The two freshmen had similar interests and similar backgrounds, and became fast friends shortly after they moved in together. Most important for Ben, he saw that Matt appreciated the same values of honesty, hard work, and integrity that were so important to Ben. Matt's family was wealthier than Ben's, so Matt always wanted to party more and spend more time and money having fun than Ben would have liked. But Matt's family had also instilled in him a drive to succeed, and Matt worked hard when needed to ensure that he kept his grades up.

It was part of this family drive that led Matt to pledge the Beta's, the largest and most popular fraternity on campus. Matt's father, grandfather, and older brother had all been Beta's, and Matt's father had been a bit of a legend at the local Beta chapter. Matt explained to Ben that he was known as a legacy, someone who was very likely to receive a bid to pledge the fraternity because his family had all been members. Matt almost insisted Ben join him at the fraternity rush events. If Matt was going to have to pledge a fraternity, he wanted his friend Ben with him. Ben had always resisted cliques in high school, and wasn't sure if he was interested in the drunken partying stereotype of frat boys, but he decided to go along with Matt.

During rush, Ben found some of the Betas to be complete tools. But Ben also admired the incredibly close knit camaraderie that all the brothers shared with each other. Growing up with sisters, Ben liked the idea of acquiring a bunch of brothers for himself. In particular, Ben really got to like Jim, the nerdy computer science major who explained that he would be the pledge master. As pledge master, Jim would guide the next pledge class through their time as pledges. Jim was a little overly serious, but Ben found him honest, straightforward, and easily approachable.

It was no surprise when Matt got a bid to join the fraternity, but both roommates were pleased when Ben also got a bid to join. There was a big party that night at the huge Beta house to congratulate the freshmen who had received bids to join the fraternity. It was far from Ben's first college party, but it was definitely the biggest, craziest, most alcohol filled event that Ben had attended so far. Ben was a little apprehensive at first at the wild environment, particularly the copious amounts of alcohol and the crazy girls who showed up to the party. There were a lot of women there, many wearing very little clothing, most lured by the alcohol that the Betas offered free of charge.

Matt was soon drunk. Ben tried his first beer, and he found the taste surprisingly terrible. He had always imagined that beer would taste better somehow, definitely less bitter. At some point early in the party, Ben was introduced to an inebriated young woman named Maggie. One of the older brothers brought Maggie to Ben, and she soon had an arm wrapped around Ben's shoulders. Ben found Maggie attractive, except for the fact that she was clearly drunk. Maggie was tallish and thin, with fair skin and straight brown hair that fell half way down her back. She was wearing a very short skirt that showed off her thin, feminine legs, and a loose sleeveless top that did little to conceal her black bra beneath. Maggie's breasts were smallish, but very perky. Ben found himself a little turned on when Maggie pressed herself against him, smashing her small, firm boobs against his chest.

Maggie asked if she could go to one of the small common rooms upstairs in the house, and Ben assumed she wanted to lie down because she had too much to drink. Dutifully, Ben escorted Maggie up one of the rear stair wells and into one of the small common lounges on the second floor of the house. The room was empty, and Ben tried to lead Maggie over to a small sofa. As soon as Ben was seated next to her, Maggie was all over him. Maggie peppered Ben's face with wet, sloppy kisses, and at one point licked his lips with her tongue. At first Ben did nothing, this was only the fourth girl he had ever kissed. He definitely did not want the first girl he kissed at college to be a sloppy, drunk make out session. But then he felt he might be being rude, and his lips softly kissed Maggie in return.

Maggie seemed to take that as some cue, and her hands flew to Ben's pants. Before he even realized what was going on, Maggie was pulling down Ben's zipper.

"Hey what... Maggie! Wait!" he tried, but Maggie was not going to be dissuaded. Her small hands fished through Ben's boxer shorts and soon her small, cold fingers were closed around his semi flaccid penis. She was only the second woman ever to touch his cock, and this was NOT how he had imagined it would happen. Maggie squeezed her fingers tightly around Ben's man meat and then pulled his dick through the opening in the front of his pants. "Maggie, what are you doing?"

"Let me welcome you to this fraternity," she replied softly. And then Maggie opened her mouth and sucked Ben's cock between her soft lips.

It was the first blowjob Ben had ever received. Maggie's mouth felt like an inferno of sensual pleasure. Ben was shocked with how good the heat and wetness felt wrapped around his cock, and he nearly screamed the first time Maggie slithered her tongue against the underside of his shaft. Maggie sucked in her cheeks tightly as she looked up at Ben, finding his face contorted with happy pleasure. Maggie pulled softly with her lips, sucking on the head of Ben's dick. He was rock hard in no time, and Maggie was surprised at his length and girth. She made a mental note to play with this big cock again sometime in the future.

"See, you like that," Maggie said with a smile before resuming her work on Ben's now rigid pole.

With the sucking and pulling, the slippery wetness of Maggie's cheeks sliding against his sensitive skin, and swirling motion of Maggie's tongue, Ben felt an orgasm rapidly approaching. He had never felt anything so good as Maggie's hot, sucking mouth, and he loved the sight of Maggie's head bobbing up and down on his long pole. He had no idea two people could have so much fun without taking any of their clothes off. Maggie's brown hair bobbed back and forth behind her, and her hand soon joined her mouth sliding up and down Ben's wet cock skin. Ben felt the cum beginning to churn in his balls and didn't know what to do.

"Oh, Maggie... I'm going to blow," he warned.

Instead of letting his meat slip from her mouth, like he had expected, Maggie quickened her pace. Her soft lips rose and fell rapidly up and down the length of Ben's pole. Maggie sucked in her cheeks even more, squeezing Ben's dick. And Maggie's tongue began to twist in a spiral as it rose up and down Ben's shaft. Ben normally felt himself linger for a bit on the edge of orgasm, but Maggie unleashed the explosion inside of him with a vengeance. He came suddenly, squeezing his eyes shut and groaning as the pleasure overcame him. Maggie felt his legs tense, and then Ben's thick cock pulsed in her mouth. She swallowed each spurt of cum as Ben pumped load after load of his spunk into her hot, tight mouth.

As soon as the orgasmic fireworks began to fade, Ben felt ashamed and confused. He had no idea what to say to this girl who had just given him his first blowjob. But Maggie expected no sweet words of gratitude. She wiped her lips with the back of her hand as she rose to her feet. She bent at the waist to lean over Ben and give him a polite peck on the cheek. "Welcome to the Beta's" she said, before turning and walking out of the room. Ben was left speechless with his rapidly deflating cock still sticking out from the front of his pants.

After Ben had some time to collect himself, he went downstairs and found Jim.

"What's up?" Jim asked, recognizing the look of concern on Ben's face.

"I don't know how it happened, but... some girl named Maggie just gave me a blowjob upstairs," Ben whispered.

Jim laughed loudly before taking another sip of his beer, not the reaction Ben had expected. "Shit, Maggie has blown more than half the brothers in this fraternity. She's what you would call a groupie. So don't worry about it... though you did use some sort of protection, right?"

"Protection? No," Ben said quietly.

Jim put on his serious face again and said, "Listen, you're probably fine. But go to the student clinic tomorrow and get yourself tested for STD's, just in case."

"Geeze," Ben replied exasperated. "What horrible luck it would be if I got an STD from my very first blowjob!"

Jim's eyebrows went up. "That was your first blowjob."

Ben hesitated. "Well, yeah." he finally replied.

"You a virgin, kid?"

"Well, yeah. But not so much anymore."

"Ha," Jim laughed. "That's how a virgin would reply, alright. You're still a virgin until your dick goes into some girl's pussy."

"Don't tell anyone, please," Ben pleaded. "I've only told Matt."

Jim placed a reassuring hand on Ben's shoulder and said, "Brothers don't have secrets from each other. But that's also because brothers don't judge each other, especially about personal stuff like this".

------

Ben went and got tested the next day, but was also told that he should return in six weeks and get tested again since his encounter had been so recent. When he tested clean after that second visit, he happily shared the results with Jim and Matt. Meanwhile, pledging was not what Ben had expected. It had started with a weird, dark ceremony that had involved wearing a blindfold most of the time. Ben then found he was given all these assignments and tasks that he was expected to complete. Most of the tasks involved doing bitch work for the brothers. Ben found himself fetching meals from the student dining hall and running little errands for the older brothers. He was basically a slave to their whims, and the Betas who were tools gave Ben particularly stupid and demeaning tasks. At one point, one of the older brothers wanted to have sex with his girlfriend, but both had roommates back in their dorm rooms. So Ben and Matt had to give up their room so the brother could have sex on Matt's bed.

Ben felt he had been tricked a little into becoming some personal slave, but Matt kept Ben from even considering quitting. Matt said, from what his brother had told him, that it would get much worse before it got better. But there would also be some really fun moments, and it would all be worth it in the end. There were twelve other freshmen pledging the fraternity, in addition to Ben and Matt, and Ben started to become pretty close to the other guys. It was nice to be able to do a lot of guy things and share guy talk with his fellow pledges. In particular, Ben found Brian, one of the other pledges, to be good natured and hysterically funny.

One day Jim explained to the pledge class that the Betas had a sister sorority on campus, the Kappas. Betas and Kappas were national brother-sister organizations, so the Betas and Kappas on campus were particularly close. Jim explained that the two groups were going to have a mixer that Saturday. The older brothers and sisters were going to have a good time, and then at the end of the night the pledges from both groups would be asked to participate in some joint pledging activity together. It sounded fun and innocent enough, but Ben had no idea what a unique, horrifying, and life changing experience awaited him.

The party itself was fun. There were over 150 people at the sorority house that night, between the two organizations. Many of the sisters were very attractive, and most of the older members of both groups knew each other well. Some of the sisters were polite or friendly to Ben when he met them, but some of the sisters were down right rude, condescending, or dismissive when they saw that Ben was a pledge. The sisters were also not supposed to drink alcohol during parties at their house, and Ben found their way around this rule to be very amusing. The young women were not supposed to make drinks from themselves, but they could share drinks with a guest. So the brothers always made two alcoholic beverages, even if it meant pouring a beer in a cup. After taking a sip from both cups, the brothers offered one to a sister, who happily accepted and consumed the rest of the beverage.

Ben was just trying to get through the evening and have a little fun, but then he spotted the most beautiful creature he had ever seen in his life. She was standing in a small group of Kappa pledges, talking quietly and giggling girlishly with her friends. She was fairly tall, maybe 5'8", and was very thin. Most remarkable to Ben were her delicate, pale features. She had a very slim but warm face, with high cheek bones. Her skin was very pale, with faint little freckles on her cheeks. Her hair was strikingly blond, cascading part way down her back, and her eyes were bright blue. She wore a demure, blue dress with short sleeves, which hung on her thin frame and stopped just above her knees. Her arms and legs were similarly pale, thin, and delicate, though they had some clearly feminine curves. The dress made it almost impossible to tell her figure, but she seemed to have nice, round breasts and a firm, round bottom. Ben stared openly for a moment at the young beauty, but then she and her little group left the room and Ben did not encounter them again during the party.

It was almost 2:00 am before the big party started winding down. Jim was careful to remind his pledges that they would be staying late for a special pledge event at the party. Ben was nervous about whatever "event" awaited them, knowing that it would probably involve demeaning work or be embarrassing. But he was also exhausted after a long day and just wanted to get the thing over with and head back to his room.

Finally, when very few people were left, the pledges were called into a large living room in the basement of the sorority house. The Beta pledges were told to line up along one wall of the poorly lit basement, and the sorority pledges were asked to line up against the opposite wall. Ben quickly spotted the beautiful, pale blond in her blue dress. He tried to catch her eye, but she was busy looking at her pledge mother. There were six Kappa sisters in the basement, one obviously in charge of the pledges. The Betas had three brothers present, including the president of the fraternity, Scott, and Jim.

One of the Kappa sisters began to speak. "We sisters share everything and you brothers share everything. Our two prestigious organizations are united by unique, everlasting bonds, and we try to maintain the same open and giving attitude between our organizations that we experience within our chapters." She was trying to sound serious and important, but came off a little prissy and pompous. "Kappas never force their pledges to do anything against their will, but occasionally we give our pledges the opportunity to volunteer for extraordinary personal sacrifices to demonstrate their commitment to their sisters and to helping their sororities. Tonight will be such an opportunity."

A murmur arose among the Kappa pledges, but the sister quickly continued her speech. "I will remind everyone present that what happens here is an official event for both of our chapters. Whatever happens here will be protected by the secrecy of our organizations, and no one will breathe a word to anyone outside our sorority and fraternity. Tonight, one of our pledges will volunteer for a fun little test. She will be presented with several objects, which she will take into her mouth while wearing a blind fold. One of these objects will be the penis of one of the Beta pledges. If she can tell which one is the real cock, she won't have to do anything further. If she guesses wrong, she will have to suck that cock until the Beta pledge orgasms."

The murmurs rose in volume, with several pledges expressing their displeasure at the assignment. A few even said, "gross." Ben looked at the pale blond and she was making a face like she had just bitten into something that tasted nasty.

spaldan
spaldan
1,454 Followers