My Special Maths Teacher Ch. 04

Story Info
He finds fulfillment at last.
3.8k words
4.45
67.9k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F-day finally arrived and I was at the designated meeting place well before the appointed hour waiting anxiously for my fuck-mate to turn up.

I'd given careful thought to her plea to bring heavy balls filled with cock-juice and fuck-cream. The problem was though that I just couldn't keep my hands off my cock. Every time I thought about Bev, which was nearly all of the time, my cock swelled up to maximum stand. The result was that I went around with a pretty constant hard-on which I hid as best I could tucked up against my tight underpants.

Knowing what Bev would expect from me I decided not to masturbate from my final bout on Tuesday night which meant no release for more than 30 hours, the longest 'dry' period I'd experienced since discovering the delights of playing with my erection as an eleven year old.

My one worry was that I might have a wet dream which I did experience from time to time though most nights I went to sleep with fairly drained balls.

Much to my relief, when I woke up early on Thursday morning my incredibly hard swollen prick showed no sign of cock-cream though the wet head and shaft showed the cock-juice had been flowing freely.

While part of my brain said 'jerk off', another part said 'wait'. To settle the argument I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Thankfully the ache in my balls subsided somewhat although my cock refused to give up any of its stiffness.

Somehow I managed to get through dressing, then breakfast, then pretend to read the paper before it was time to set off for my assignation.

Time seemed to stand still as I waited but it couldn't have been more than a few minutes before Bev pulled up in her car and reached over to open the door.

'Quick. Get in. God it's good to see you. I've been counting the hours since I saw you last Friday and I've been counting the minutes since I got up this morning.'

Bev looked at me, a big smile on her face. She looked wonderful.

'Darling can I kiss you' I managed to blurt out.

'I want you to kiss me so much darling but let's wait. We'll be at the motel soon and then you can kiss me whenever you want and wherever you want.'

'Can I feel you up then.'

'Of course but be careful. I have to keep my mind on the road.'

As I reached across Bev hitched up her skirt and spread the leg nearest me. Much to my delight I saw she was not wearing any panties her mass of dark fine pubic hair now prominently displayed. My hand went straight to her slit which drew an immediate response from Bev. Grabbing my wrist she said

'No darling. You have to stop. I just know you'll make me cum and when that happens I tend to lose control. Not clever when you're driving. But you can look at it and give some serious thought to what you're going to do with it when we get to the motel. Why don't you smell it? I haven't washed it since yesterday morning and it's pretty strong. I hope you like it. Tell me what you think.'

I quickly bent down to put my face just above Bev's hairy spread and inhaled deeply. The smell of Bev's cunt was overpowering, even stronger, if that was possible, than her soiled panties.

'Like it?'

'God yes. It's so strong. I've never smelt anything like it.'

'Wait til you taste it. It's a bit pissy I'm afraid as I had to go just before I left home and didn't want to wipe it. Now get your head out of my snatch you naughty boy.' Bev said laughingly.

'Darling I'd love you to take your cock out for me but I'm afraid if you did I wouldn't be able to keep my eyes on the road. But I just have to have a little feel.'

Bev's hand moved to sit directly on my rigid pole and I heard her let out a little gasp.

'Darling it feels enormous. I can't wait to get my hands around it then my cunt and then my mouth. I do hope you're packing really heavy balls.'

I explained to Bev how I had kept my hands off my cock since Tuesday night and told her I was sure she wouldn't be disappointed with the load I was holding for her.

Our fuck-chat continued and quite suddenly I realised we had reached our destination. Bev drove the car around the back and parked in front of the room she had booked. Before I could get out Bev was unlocking the door. I followed her in and shut it behind me.

Bev came to me and pulled me to her pressing her open lips to mine, licking the insides of my mouth with the tip of her tongue. She pulled away slightly.

'You'll never know how much I've been wanting to do that and I want so much more of your sexy lips. But now darling we have to fuck. Take off your clothes.'

I immediately started to strip but Bev beat me to a state of total nudity before I'd discarded the last item of clothing.

Without hesitation Bev threw herself on the bed spreading her legs wide displaying her beautiful hairy cunt. Reaching down with one hand she spread her long inner lips with two fingers in a way which left no doubt as to what she wanted. The redness of her open cunt hole simply added to the brazen display before me

I moved to the bed and Bev reached for my cock with her free hand.

'Come to me my darling. Put this gorgeous fuck-tool in my aching cunt and fuck me. I don't care how you do it, just fuck me.'

As I climbed between Bev's smooth thighs Bev guided my steel-hard cock to the entrance of her cunt hole. I was sure I was leaking cock-juice but it was difficult to tell as Bev's cunt was so wet everything felt slippery.

Bev removed her hand and pulled me to her raising her legs and spreading them wider. Our lips met at the very moment I slid my aching cock into her. One long slow push and I was in deep, as deep as I could reach with my straining tool.

Bev sighed. 'Oh yes, yes my darling. Don't move. Let me enjoy the wonderful feeling of your cock buried deep inside me. God it fills me so. It feels so fat, it's stretching my cunt almost to the point where it hurts. But what a wonderful hurt. My cunt is tingling and I can't stop the feeling which is already building up through my legs and in my belly. Darling I'm going to cum and want so much for you to cum with me. Ride me dearest, tell me when you're ready to give me your love-cream.'

It was impossible to say how long had elapsed since I'd entered Bev's steamy hole but it couldn't have been more than a minute before I felt the ache in my balls increase signalling an imminent ejaculation.

'Darling I can't hold it. I'm going to cum.'

Bev wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me even deeper into her if that was at all possible.

'Fuck me hard darling. Ram you cock into me. Fill me with your cock-cream.'

Bev was now gasping rather than breathing. Her words were almost unintelligible but grew louder as she moved her legs indicating that she wanted me to move my cock.

I pulled back and drove in hard hitting a lump at the end of her tunnel. I repeated the movement Bev becoming even more vocal as I did so. Again I drove in this time producing a shrill cry from my fuck-partner.

'I'm cumming darling. Oh god it's huge. Don't stopppppppppppppppppp!'

Bev screamed into my mouth now clamped to hers as I released jet after jet of fuck-cream into her depths, my cock spasming uncontrollably.

Our first fuck had been short but had left us both gasping and spent.

Bev was the first to speak.

'Stay in me darling. Move on to your side.'

I did as instructed with one of Bev's legs spread under me, the other hooked over my thigh.'

'Darling Ken. I've never been fucked like that. It was incredible. I went off like a rocket I was so horny for you. And god you're still as hard as a rock. Does that mean you have another load of fuck cream for me?'

'More than one darling but you're going to have to suffer a longer fuck to get your second load.'

'I promise to suffer but not in silence. I told you I was a noisy cummer and you'll just have to put up with my expressions of joy at what you're doing to me.'

'So let the suffering begin' I teased as I started moving my cock slowly in and out of her sodden cunt.'

'I see you like sloppy seconds darling.'

'Your cunt certainly isn't sloppy darling. It's deliciously tight despite it being filled with that big load I shot up you. I bet if I took my cock out you'd flood the bed.'

'Don't you dare take it out. I expect it be inside me most of the day. Perhaps I'll let you have a little rest later but only when I give you permission.'

We kissed again and immediately I felt Bev's cunt muscles squeezing my still rigid shaft.

"That's so sexy.' I said.

'Glad you like it young sir. Do you realise you're hitting the neck of my womb in this position. Lift my leg up. Yes like that. Now place your knob against the end and try to open it up.'

With some difficulty I located the opening to Bev's womb and pushed against it. Initially nothing seemed to happen but then I began to sense the tip of my cock head was being held.

'Yes that's it. Now try to push it in further and then stay still.'

I did as Bev instructed and felt my knob being tightly gripped. I remained still enjoying something very different from my earlier foray into Bev's fuck-hole.

We lay locked together kissing deeply and then I began to feel the rhythm of Bev's strong cunt muscles squeezing my shaft; squeeze, pause, squeeze, pause, in regular timing.

'Like it darling?' Bev breathed into my mouth. 'Don't move, just stay stuck deep inside me and let me bring you off. Just think, if I wasn't on the pill you would certainly be about to impregnate me.'

No more words were spoken as we continued to kiss passionately.

'Tell me when you're getting close. I don't want you to move so I'm going to rub my clit when you're near so we can cum together. God I've never felt so full, so horny, so fulfilled. Oh darling suck my nipples, please'

I bent my lips to Bev's full breast, sucking and nibbling first on one fat teat, then the other. Bev sighed with obvious pleasure.

Bev's regular flexing of her cunt muscles continued as I suckled on her swollen nipples my concentration helping resist the urge to drive into her and fuck her in the only way I knew. But somehow she managed to hold me locked inside the neck of her womb as her cunt masturbated me slowly but inevitably to what I knew would be a massive orgasm.

"Darling I'm close. I don't think I can hold it much longer.'

Bev opened herself as wide as she could and reaching down began to stroke her clit. 'I'm close too darling.'

Bev quickened the manipulation of her clit and suddenly cried, almost screamed, 'Yes, do it now'.

Bev moaned loudly as I poured forth another load of cum into her this time deep inside her womb. I felt her begin to shudder. This must have gone on for the best part of half a minute and then, quite suddenly, she went limp and for a moment I thought she had fainted. I too was having difficulty coming to grips with reality.

We lay locked in each others arms for several minutes and then through a haze I felt her lips softly on mine and then the quietly spoken words.

'Dearest, if I never enfold another man I'll not complain. You've transported me to a level of sexual enjoyment I never realised existed. You are my man.'

Bev visibly relaxed and I slowly withdrew from her tight folds, still semi-hard. I too felt so relaxed I quickly drifted off into a deep sleep.

I awoke with a start immediately sensing my cock was again hard and was being 'entertained' but not by me. Looking down I saw Bev with her head between my legs my cock wedged firmly between her wide lips.

'That feels wonderful I said. But we have to share. Bring that beautiful piece of sex equipment of yours up here so I can make mad passionate love to it.'

Bev giggled but raised her quite firm but by no means skinny body up and positioned her hairy snatch over my face giving me a perfect view of her sexual delights.

Reaching down Bev spread her lips wide, her outer ones red and swollen, her hole leaking a combination of my cum and her own juices. The smell was beyond belief, strong, fishy, unique.

'Just look darling. Don't suck it yet. When you've finished feasting your eyes on it I'll turn round and we can 69. Let's see what we can do to each other. I bet I can make you cum first.'

I found difficulty taking in Bev's words so mesmerised was I by the sight before me. Masses of fine, dark, curly hair stood out from her pale skin, her gash open, inflamed and sopping, her clit standing firm.

'Enough' said Bev. 'I need your cock again' and with that she spun round leaving me facing a glistening arse hole surrounded by fine dark hair, her gaping cunt slit below.

I don't know who made the first move but suddenly we were sucking and licking each other, Bev doing magical things on my cock with her mouth, me bringing forth gasps and cries of pleasure from Bev as I sucked her cunt lips and clit and licked her back hole.

The familiar feeling was building up in my balls once again but I was determined I'd make Bev cum before I did. Jamming my nose into her sodden fuck-hole I drew her swollen clit between my lips and sucked hard. Bev moaned.

'Unfair' gasped Bev. 'That's bloody unfair. I'm starting to cum and I haven't got the faintest taste of your fuck cream yet. Oh shit you win. Just don't stop doing what you're doing to my cunt. Fuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!'

Bev bucked and screamed as a massive orgasm overtook her. And then she collapsed, her head on my stomach, her cunt awash with her juices jammed against my face.

Gently I moved her off me and lifted her up to lie in my arms, her warmth and her softness somehow diverting my thoughts away from my still rigid cock. Despite my continuing state of horniness I gradually drifted off to sleep, Bev cradled in my arms.

When I next looked at my watch it was close to two o'clock. We'd both slept the sleep of the contented but now our time was starting to run out.

I shook Bev gently and she woke slowly. Her eyes opened and she said very quietly 'Darling, I love you.' She then reached up to place a soft kiss on my lips, a kiss which quickly developed in intensity. At the same I felt her soft hand take hold of my semi-stiff penis which quickly turned into a hard straining cock.

'You know I still haven't tasted your cum. Why don't you bring it up here and let me give it some special treatment.'

I raised up and positioned myself on Bev's chest nestling the tip of my cock head against Bev's soft lips.

'Mmmm. You're leaking cock-juice. It tastes delicious.' Murmured Bev as she

licked around the head and the tender spot underneath.

'I give you twenty four hours to stop that.' I replied. 'Not that I'd be able to last twenty four minutes.'

'Poor darling. My Kenny's got blue balls. Does he want to put his lovely sexy cock in Bevy's slutty mouth and fuck her face? If he does she won't be able to stop him. She'll just have to swallow whatever he feeds her even if she knows he's going to dump a load of his slimy cock-cream down her throat. You are such a naughty boy.'

Bev's words were doing nothing to bolster my resolve to make this blow-job last as long as possible. My cock was now well and truly embedded in Bev's mouth the knob positioned at the entrance of Bev's throat.

In an endeavour to prolong the fantastic feelings I remained still but even so Bev's tongue lashings and her sucking actions soon had my balls tingling.

'Darling that's fantastic but you're going to make me cum.'

With her mouth stuffed full of cock Bev was in no position to reply but by her continuing oral activities I got the message that was exactly what she wanted.

'Oh shit I can't hold it.' And with a loud cry I erupted burst after burst of my cum shooting into Bev's mouth, some I was sure, down her throat.

Bev took it all waiting until the uncontrolled spasming had stopped before gradually drawing back to release my still hard cum-coated cock. For a moment Bev studied it and then took it gently in her hand licking it as a child

licks a lollipop.

'You taste wonderful. Ever since I licked the spot in my panties where you'd shot a load of cum I've wanted to taste the real thing and now I have. I love it and am sure I could quickly become a cum-slut. Your cum-slut of course.'

I moved down beside Bev and we cuddled, kissed and nibbled each other. Again we fell asleep.

It was just after four when I next woke and realised my wonderful day with Bev would soon come to an end. I lent and kissed Bev's soft lips.

'I'm awake darling.' Said Bev. 'What time is it?'

'Just after four.' I replied.

'Oh darling our time has almost gone. You've given me the most wonderful sex today and I want a lot more of it in the future. We still have an hour left though and what I want before we have to part is for you to make love to me. You are so special to me darling and I just want to lie back and enjoy you deep inside me. Please darling Kenny, love me.'

'Dearest Bev. If I could only tell you how much I love you but I can't find enough words. Being with you is the most important thing in the world to me and I want to show you how much I mean that.'

Slowly I moved between Bev's raised legs which she spread wide, the soles of her feet resting on the backs of my legs, allowing me unrestricted entry to her liquid hole. As our pubes touched I felt Bev's cunt muscles grasp my straining cock. Neither of us spoke as I leant to kiss her moist soft lips.

The next half hour I spent making gentle love to Bev, moving slowly inside her, each of us teasing the other with our movements and our words. Sex as such, was forgotten. Now our thoughts were only of each other and the pleasure we could give rather than receive.

Inevitably the time cam where our passions rose and the focus changed to bringing each other to a mutual peak and a mutual release. Not easy, particularly for a novice like me but the feeling between us was so strong that to my great joy and relief I felt Bev stiffen and cry into my mouth just as I released a blast of cum deep inside her. Only one I was pretty certain as although my cock continued to convulse inside Bev's delightful hole I was sure my balls were now empty. Four loads in the space of some six hours had finally managed to drain them.

As we lay together, in a drowsy state of contentment few words were uttered. We both were happy to think our own thoughts while we shared the closeness of each other's bodies.

Finally the time came when Bev uttered the words I didn't want to hear.

'We have to go darling. But let's shower first. We must reek of sex.'

We rose and showered together playfully soaping each other, happy just to be with one another, our sexual fires at last extinguished.

Dressing silently we left the room and began the drive back to reality. Bev was the first to speak

'Darling there's no point in talking about what happened to day. We both know it was something very special. But we have to talk about the future. We've both got the next two months free though you've told me you've got a part time job.

If I had my way I'd see you every day but that's not practical. What I'm going to suggest is we set aside say every Wednesday to meet and have a repeat performance. Then you'll be off to university and I'll be back to teaching. Of course we'll continue to see each other from time to time but the most important thing is that nothing must be allowed to interfere with your studies. I want you to get a good degree and if at times I seem detached, even disinterested, it's only because I have your best interests at heart. I do hope you understand.'

I said nothing, preferring to concentrate on the immediate future when I knew there would be regular assignations with my highly sexed lover.

And so the last year of my schooling ended, my first year of university opening on a similar note but proceeding at a pace set by Bev. At times I was frustrated by her seeming indifference, beset with doubts about her commitment, doubts which she always managed to dispel as soon as her lips touched mine at our next meeting. Somehow, with Bev's guidance and iron resolve, I managed to get through the year with exams successfully behind me and an undiminished thirst for Bev and her body. We both knew however that our joy at being able once again to relax in each other's arms without care or concern was to be short lived.