My Special Neighbor

Story Info
Neighbors find love.
2.4k words
4.11
28.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I feel it only polite to introduce myself. I am 27, my name is Rebecca May Walker. Who names their kid 'May' anymore? However, I don't mind, not one little bit. I was named May after my great, great-grandma who came across the plains on a Conestoga wagon. I heard she was a tough as nails, like me. She got married at 14, bore eight children and helped build their 3 room house. She would give birth in the morning and be out in the fields planting that afternoon. Like I said, tough. So, May, suits me.

I'm a nurse now, working twelve-hour shifts and standing on my feet all day. When I start to feel sorry for myself, I think of grandma May, and know my life isn't so bad. I have never married, but that's okay. My life is full just the way it is.

I should probably mention that I live in Phoenix, Arizona. I know, I know, it's hot. But hey, I don't have to scoop it, thank god. When you live here long enough, you will come to appreciate that we really have 3 seasons. Tolerable, Hot, and DAMN HOT! Hot is when the temperature is 100 degrees at 6 a.m. and you shower 4 times a day. DAMN HOT is where you throw your eggs in the swimming pool to hard boil them. Don't even mention to me a about a dry heat. My OVEN is a dry heat, but it cooks my turkey just the same, which is about the only time I have the guts to turn it on.

But like I said, no scooping of snow. My parents took me to a museum when I was small, of extinct things. I saw a snow shovel, and as I recall, there was a pair of mittens and something they called 'snow boots' as well. The thing I remember most, however, was a machine my dad called a riding lawnmower. I had never seen a lawn before so my dad had to explain it to me. It is when you leave your home, you see this green stuff, growing like magic, right out of the ground, on purpose!

We don't have them here in Phoenix. Our yards are dirt, weeds, gravel and various small shrubs and species of cacti. Some, even spray paint their gravel a green color, to look like a lawn, from a distance. Dad related that when they tried a riding lawnmower here for the first time, the neighbors all had to come over to watch how this new-fangled invention worked. They turned the mower on, peoples faces were peppered with gravel, with bits and pieces of cactus flung at them at 150 miles-an-hour. The result? It wasn't pretty. Hospitalized. Lives were lost. So they donated the contraption to the museum of extinct things.

Introductions out of the way, my story begins in August, back when I was 18. I was still living at home, was a freshman in college, making preparations to become a nurse. I had thought briefly about becoming a marine biologist, but with the nearest ocean about a million miles away, I figured, fat chance. It's like, how many dolphins swim in the desert, right? So, I settled on becoming a nurse.

It's already been established that it is warm here. My folks both have great jobs so we lived in a four bedroom home with a pool out back. Naturally, all of our parties were around, or in the pool usually both. However, in this heat, I have always, always hated wearing any more clothes than is absolutely, positively necessary.

I know myself pretty well. I am no beauty. Some would even say I'm plain. I am smart enough to know what guys go for. They prefer blue-eyed blondes, over-sized chests and legs that go on forever. I, am none of the above. I am five foot 5 inches, 130 pounds and have red hair and tons of freckles with brown eyes. For lords sake, I even have freckles on my boobs! Which, by the way, are only average. To be honest, they are only 36B. See? Average. That translates to not many dates in high school.

I also have a wee bit of a secret. I love to swim in our pool, naked. My mom and dad had their bedroom and bath on one side of the house. I had my own bedroom and bath on the other side of the house, nearest the pool. We weren't nudists as such, but close. Even with air-conditioning, Dad ran around the house in his boxers. Mom and I wore see-through teddies with matching sheer panties. Yes, you could see everything, without using any imagination, but no one seemed to mind. The whole time I was growing up, Dad could see our tits anytime we were home. I saw a bulge from time to time in dad's boxers, but thought nothing of it at the time. It was like that since my birth.

After midnight, I would slip out of doors and swim by myself, wearing only a smile and nothing more. Our pool was heated by the sun. The temperature of the water was heavenly and I loved the way it felt on my breasts. And when the water swirled around my well-trimmed pussy, I felt like staying in the pool forever. My mother went natural down there, but some of my classmates were discussing the subject one day, and I decided to try shaving my vagina. After a few tries, I got the hang of it. I started shaving daily and used lots of lotion which kept the red bumps and the itching at bay.

Technically, I was still a virgin. Yes, an 18 year old, college virgin. I say technically because the few close girl friends I had in college could talk to each other about anything and everything. No subject was taboo. While we were discussing losing one's virginity, they said depending on the girl, it could hurt a little, or a lot. When I volunteered I had never been with a guy in that way, they asked, "How do you take care of your natural urges?"

"I don't," I replied.

"Never?" they asked with wide eyes.

"Never!" I replied.

"You're telling us that nothing has ever been 'inside' you, not even your own fingers?"

"No, hasn't happened yet," I honestly replied.

"You poor thing!" said Cindy. "Come with me after your last class. I have a place you are going to think of as your second home."

That was when she introduced me to a place called "Fascinating Rhythms." We went inside and good heavens, they had every dildo and vibrating penis known to man in every color imaginable! Cindy was my guide. She knew as much about the virtues and draw backs of each dildo and vibrator as the sales clerk did. I selected one, about average size in length and width, (I was guessing) and the female clerk put in two batteries, made sure it worked and put it in a bag for me.

I took it home and that night, I lost my virginity to my vibrator which I named 'Enterprise.' Why? Because just like on Star Trek, it boldly went where no man had gone before. It was also waterproof. Every now and again, me and Enterprise entertained each other in the swimming pool after midnight. Only we weren't swimming at the time. I was sitting on the steps leading into the pool and Enterprise was doing what he did best, entertaining.

A week or so went by as I continued my now nightly forays into the pool. As I was swimming, or floating on my back, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. I looked up, and could see a form in the upstairs window next door. I knew it was Jake, my next door neighbor. At the time, we were neighbors, not really friends. He was my age and going to the same college I was. His upstairs bedroom window faced our pool. His lights were off, but I knew he was looking at me just the same.

To my own amazement, I didn't freak out. I figured what would be the point? No doubt he had seen me many times swimming nude, and maybe even using Enterprise, so why stop now? When he figured out I knew he was there, he pulled the curtains back from his window. He turned on his light, and showed me he was stark naked as well. Yep. I could see the whole enchilada all right. An erect one, at that! Then he pulled the curtains shut and turned off his light. That was my first experience with seeing a naked guy, fully standing at attention. His manhood appeared, from that distance anyway, to be about the same size as my vibrator. Even fully erect, it was not huge, not a well hung stud, like so many women fantasize about, talk about. Just average. A lot like me.

The next day walking to my next class, I spotted Jake walking down the hallway coming towards me. I was prepared for him. When our eyes met, he blushed and said nothing.

"Hi, Jake, I said. Let's be friends. Here is my cell phone number. Call me," I said and handed him the piece of paper with my number written on it, and continued on to my next class.

That night, after midnight, when my homework was done, I went out the back to the pool with my towel, Enterprise, and my cell phone. I dove into the water and swam on my stomach the length of the pool, and floated on my back on the return lap. Figured if he was looking, might as well give him a show. My phone rang. I swam over to the shallow end of the pool, sat on the watery steps with my legs purposely wide apart and answered my phone.

"Hello Rebecca, it's me, Jake."

"Oh, hi Jake. And please, call me Becky. All my friends do. Are you in your bedroom? It is after midnight and my folks are asleep. How about yours?"

"Yeah, they went to bed over an hour ago. Yes, I am in my bedroom, uh, watching you."

"Really, what are you wearing, Jake?"

"Me? Not a whole lot. Not much. Nothing."

"So, you are nude, in your bedroom, and watching me, who is also naked."

"Are you mad, Becky?"

"No, and yes."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean Jake, you are a guy, and I am a girl. So, no, I am not mad at you for looking. It's only natural, especially, if you like what you see."

"Yes, I like what I see, VERY MUCH, Becky. You are the only girl I have seen that's real. Not in a magazine, I mean."

"Okay then. Yes, I am mad because you can see me, but I can't see you. Do you think that is fair?"

"Uh, well no, I guess, it's not fair. You...want to see me?"

"YEP! Fair is fair. Turn on your light, Jake, and pulled the curtains back so I can see you naked. I want to see your penis. If it isn't hard already, then I want you to get it hard, so I can see it. By the way, do you have a pair of binoculars? I thought I saw you looking at me with binoculars last night."

"Yes, I have them right here."

"Then promise me you will do what I ask. Otherwise, I am going into the house right now."

"Please, don't do that. I promise I will do what you ask, whatever it is."

"Good! I am going to play with my vibrator. Can you see my pussy, and my clit, if I do this?" I said pulling my lips apart.

"Like I am sitting right next to you!"

"Good, I am going to play with myself while I make myself cum. While you are watching my pussy with your binoculars, I want you to take your free hand and play with yourself until you cum too. I want you to squirt it right out the open window so I can see it. Promise?"

"Yes, I promise."

Now, I couldn't see Jake almost as clearly as he saw me. I didn't have binoculars after all. But when he started stroking his dick in the window, with the lights on in his bedroom, it didn't take either one of us very long to finish the job. I could feel the muscles in my pussy contracting as my climax begin, just as I observed Jake's love juice spurt out the window.

Needless to say, that fall was the beginning of a very special relationship for both of us. Jake became my special neighbor after that. Both of us average. I didn't have big tits, and Jake didn't sport a 14 inch killer dick. Both of us just average, with the same needs and wants and everyone else.

After that, I encouraged my parents to invite the neighbors over more often for barbeques and a swim in our pool. Sometimes I would swim over to where Jake was and reach down under the water. I put my hand underneath his shorts to feel his erection. When no one was looking, he would feel my naked tits under the water, or slip his finger under my bikini bottoms and rub my swollen clit. I would gently take his hand and shove his fingers inside of me. I would scrunch my legs together and pretend it was his dick.

Several times, when everyone had left the pool, leaving Jake and I to be the last ones to go into the house, I had him up against the side of the house. I took his hand and put it inside my top and let him rub my erect nipples. I put my hand inside his swim trunks and made him cum. College guys. Always horny, but they don't last long. I made him cum in under three minutes. I let him return the favor on several other occasions. It didn't take me long either, but I sure would sleep better that night.

It was only a matter of time before we 'did it.' That too, would prove to be a very special occasion. I will tell you that story...next time.