My Spying Brother Ch. 01

Story Info
He gets caught spying on sister.
3.4k words
4.46
163.5k
114
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers

My life was pretty boring growing up being the youngest of two. My brother Tony used to look at me funny when once I hit my teens. Now that I am eighteen I have also discovered that my brother spies on me to. You see the way our house was made my brother's closet shared one wall with mine on the other side of the wall. We lived upstairs in a nice big house and both my brother and I had walk-in closets and our own bathrooms.

One day not long after we had moved in to our brand new house I was searching for something to wear for a night out when I noticed a tiny hole in the back wall of my closet. I got down and looked through the hole and could see my brother's bed on the other side and figured out pretty quickly that he had been spying on me.

I felt pretty embarrassed now because I knew that he had probably seen me masturbating when my closet door was open. I had discovered how good it felt to rub my pussy and I did it almost every night. At first I was pissed off but then later when I thought about him watching me it kind of turned me on. Now I wondered just how long the sneaky bastard had been watching me.

The very next day when I looked in the closet the tiny hole wasn't there anymore. It had been cut out and was now a circle about 4 inches in diameter. It was plugged by another piece of wall. When I went into Tony's room and looked in his closet I could see that he had a hook on his side so he could pull it out and push it back in without a problem.

It was after that discovery that I made a habit of walking around my room naked or in just my bra and panties. Some nights I would make a big production of letting him see me with my legs spread wide as I masturbated at night. I didn't know if he watched every night but it turned me on to think he was watching as I rubbed my pussy until I'd cum.

One night I thought I heard him moaning as I fingered myself to another great orgasm. I kind of liked my new found power and the hole in the wall in my closet let me dictate what I wanted to share with him. I made a fuss over my hair that night. I combed my long blonde locks and admired myself in the mirror before I got on my bed. I planned on giving my brother a good show because I was feeling pretty horny. As I masturbated I made a lot of noise and when I was done my pussy was dripping wet.

"Good morning Tony, enjoy the show last night?" I asked him smirking to myself at the breakfast table . "You're so fucking hot my dick hurts you teasing little bitch." He shot back at me as he poured himself a coffee and sat opposite me at the table.

"From now on that hole in our closets is a secret between just you and me. Don't ever tell anyone or mention it to anyone or the night time fun stops, okay?" I told him.

"Okay sis, deal...and thanks!" He said smiling over his coffee.

"You want to suck on my nipple?" I teased him.

"Fuck yes." He answered.

I opened my pyjama top and my boob stared at my brother. As he stared at it I felt my nipple harden. In a flash he was diving across the kitchen table to take my nipple in his mouth to suck on it.

"Hold on a sec bro'" I hissed at him covering my boob up again watching his huge smile vanishing from his face.

I had him exactly where I wanted him. He was putty in my hands. I opened my pyjama top fully this time and let him feel my boobs and tweak my nipples. I slapped his hands and stood up and took my pyjama top off and let him play and suck on my tits as I let my fingers explore my wet little pussy. It felt really good to have him sucking on my nipples as I strummed my pussy. I was so wet that my pyjama shorts were soaked with my juices.

"God I'm so hard I can't stand it!" He panted hard.

"Let me see" I asked.

"See what? He said with a glint in his eye.

"I want to see that cock of yours." I commanded.

No sooner did I ask to see his cock than his shorts were at his ankles and his monster dick was sticking right out in front of him mere inches from my hand. This was the first time I had seen a real dick close up and all hard and throbbing, even his balls looked heavy. I now stood there biting my bottom lip then a naughty grin appeared on my face.

I reached out and touched it and my brother moaned out loud. I then grabbed hold of it in my sweaty palm and gave it a little tug. His cock was thick and warm in my hand. I'd never given a blow job before but was determined to learn how so I took a deep breath and put my mouth to his warm knob and licked it. After licking it for a bit I went further and took it into my mouth. The knob was slippery and warm and didn't feel like any kind of skin I'd ever felt before. I started sucking on it and could hear my brother groaning as I gave my first blow job.

In just a couple of minutes I got a big surprise as his cock began to spurt hot semen down my throat! I never realized that it could be so powerful as blast after blast spurted out from the end of his cock. I just kept sucking and swallowing his cum as much as I could and to tell you the truth.....I liked it....I liked it a lot.

"God sis!" He said as he pulled his cock from my mouth.

"You blew my fucking mind!" He grinned.

"If you tell anyone I will never do that again, do you hear me?" I said as I looked up at him with a smile on my face.

"I won't......I promise!" tony replied . I stood up and kissed him on the lips slipping my tongue into his mouth and let him taste his own cum which I had not fully swallowed and kept in my mouth. His eyes widened as he realised what he tasted from my tongue but he didn't stop French kissing with me which turned me on.

From then on every night at 10pm I made him put his cock through the hole in the closet and I would suck him off while playing while I fingered myself. It was getting to the point of wanting to see what it would feel like to have his cock dick in my pussy.

So one night I found out.

A few nights later as he put his hard cock through the hole in the closet I started sucking it for him like usual. My pussy was so wet thinking about it inside of me, that I came from just sucking him and fingering myself. Before he could cum in my mouth I pushed his cock back out into his room.

"What the fuck?" I heard my brother say from his room.

"Shut up and wait a second!" I told him.

I turned around on my knees and put my pussy even with the hole with my butt flat against the wall. It only took a couple of seconds before I felt his fingers in me. He was now exploring my wet cunt and I was getting wetter by the minute. A couple of minutes later I felt the end of his knob at my opening. I was bent over as far as I could with my hands on the floor. As I looked between my thighs I could see his cock under my pussy rubbing against my wet slit as he tried to figure out how to put it in me.

A few moments later he finally figured it out at last and pushed his cock into me through the hole in the closet. As his knob slid inside of me a scream escaped my mouth as he drove his cock into me and threw my hymen, I was no longer a virgin anymore.

"Oh My GOD!" I cried out as his cock slid in and out of me.

His cock felt so good as it slid in and out of my pussy. He kept fucking me and his thrust got harder and faster and in just a short time I heard him groan and felt a strange sensation inside of my pussy. I could feel his dick jerking as he spat his cum up in my pussy. It felt warm and tingled and well it made me cum again from feeling his cock squirting up inside of me. When I felt his cock start to shrink I pulled off it and turned around as quick as I could as I grabbed it and sucked the fluids from the dripping end as he yelled and jerked around.

When we were finished he put the plug back in the wall and we went to our own beds. As I lay on my bed with his cum still leaking out of me I just laid there and rubbed his warm cum up and down on my hot clit until I came again. Thankful that mom had put me on birth control the year before. I thought about how that was the first time I'd needed it....but it wasn't going to be the last if I could help it.

Once or twice a week when we went to bed I looked forward to Tony pulling the plug from my closet wall and either sucking my brother's cock or letting him fuck me though the hole. Sometimes I'd do both if he was still hard. I moved my heavy dressing chair into the closet so I could lean over it when I had my butt against the wall and that was what gave it away.

It all ended one night when my mom came into my room late. It was about 10:20pm and my pussy was already wet thinking about my brother's cock. Dad was out of town on a business trip and I guess my mom was horny. I had on my robe and nothing else when she knocked softly and came in wearing her own robe.

"Hey mom," I said.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you good night baby," She said and I could tell she had been drinking.

"You're such a beautiful girl." Mom said giving me a more than natural long hug.

Mom looks just like me, blonde and thin. She had bigger boobs than I did but she was pretty hot for her age. She had me when she was 17 and lots of times people thought we were sisters.

"I know about your secret little glory hole," She told me.

I froze not knowing what she meant exactly.....what the fuck was a glory hole? I wondered.

"Glory Hole?" I asked.

"You know that little hole in your closet, you keep covered up with that long dress of yours."

"What hole?" I stuttered and turned bright red.

"Oh come on," Mom said and dragged me to my closet after flipping off all my lights.

She slid my clothes out of the way and pointed to the hook on the plug.

Mom put her finger to her lips like I should shush up and pulled the plug out. In just a few seconds my brother stuck his hard cock through and it stood there with his balls hanging out. I freaked out when she took a hold of it and then kissed the end of my brother's cock. She started sucking his dick and was obviously enjoying it. After a while she stopped and pointed at me.

"You're Turn." She mouthed.

I didn't know what to think, I obeyed her and got down on my knees and took over sucking my brother's dick like I had a million times before. The crazy thing was the look in my mom's eyes as she watched. She untied my belt and suddenly her warm fingers were rubbing my pussy as I sucked Tony's hard cock. I was so freaked out especially when her fingers slid up in my pussy. I just kept sucking Tony's dick as mom rubbed my pussy for me. God she was finger fucking me, so I just sucked Tony's cock harder.

Mom pushed me aside and took over again. She started sucking Tony's dick like she loved it. Her head bobbed up and down as she held his balls. She untied her robe and got naked in front of me as she gave my unknowing brother some more head. Mom grabbed my hand and put it on her wet pussy and started rubbing herself with it. I got the message and rubbed her pussy as she sucked off my brother. She grabbed his shaft and jerked it up and down fast and hard.

I could tell she was getting his load as he slammed his body against the wall. She sucked him dry and then pulled off and kissed me. I was freaked out especially when her tongue and my brother's hot cum poured into my mouth. I was on my knees with my legs apart and my mom's hand was rubbing my pussy as we kissed and shared my brother's hot load. Then she tweaked my nipples hard now bending down and sucking them so hard that I thought I'd have hickeys on each nipple.

"Get him hard again," My mom whispered in my ear when she stopped kissing me,

"I want to fuck him." She grinned.

I felt like I was in some kind of crazy dream but I did what she wanted and grabbed my brother's cock which was still semi-hard and started sucking it as mom started rubbing my pussy and also sucking on one of my nipples.

It didn't take long for my brother's dick to get big and hard again. When it was full size mom got up and put her rear towards it. She reached down and guided it into her and then groaned as she pushed all the way down until her butt was on the wall.

"Come kiss me, suck on my tits baby," She whispered to the thumping sounds on the wall as my brother started fucking her pussy without knowing it was mom.

I kissed her as she was bent over and taking my brother's cock from the behind. I grabbed her tits and held them as she tongued my mouth. I could hear her pussy making wet slurping noises as my brother slammed his cock in and out of her.

"Oh God," She moaned,

"You're brother has a nice hard cock!" She whispered.

"I know." I replied.

"Fuck.... I want him to cum in me," Mom said and then sucked my tongue into her mouth and started bucking her hips and pussy back on Tony's cock.

Mom started humming into my mouth and I could tell she was Cumming.... as I rubbed her big boobs and heard my brother groaning as he shot a load up mom's cunt.

Mom pulled off his dick and sat back down with her back to the wall with the hole in it. My brother's cock was all creamy and wet with cum as it pulled back and disappeared.

"Oh My God Sis!" Tony whispered through the hole.

"Your pussy was so hot and wet tonight....Thanks!" He said again.

"You're welcome," I told him and put the plug back before he looked in and saw mom.

Mom was still breathing hard and her nipples were big hard points as she grinned at me.

"Don't tell anyone not even Tony." She begged.

"I won't," I told her as we got up and went back into my room.

Mom then went into my bathroom and I followed her still in shock. She flushed the toilet and then got a washcloth and started washing her pussy at my sink while I used the stool.

"Wow you're brother really can fill a girl up!" Mom said as she wiped her blonde pubes clean.

I got up and flushed giving her the "Look!"

"Oh don't give me that look you've been doing the same thing." Mom said looking at me.

She had me there as I washed my hands. Looking in the mirror at mom naked was almost looking at my own body except for her having bigger boobs. Mom was also an inch taller than me and probably weighed 10 pounds more. She rinsed out the washcloth and sat it on the edge of the sink then turned and looked me in the face.

"There we go all nice and fresh again." She said.

"You didn't know your old mom was such a slut did you?" She asked giggling a little.

I spit out my toothpaste and started laughing with her.

"You sure surprised me!" I told her.

"Hey I might be old but I still get really horny," Mom told me admiring her looks in the mirror.

"I bet you will too if you're like me at your age." She winked.

"Yeah.....I can't deny it mom." I sais as I wiped my face.

"Sorry I took all the fun away," Mom said and came over with her robe still open and put her hands inside of my open robe and onto my hips.

"You're such a beautiful girl......growing up so sexy and hot looking!" She smiled.

Mom pulled me to her and that was the first time I'd ever hugged a naked woman before. She pressed her warm flat tummy to mine and our boobs mashed together.

"Since I stole all the fun I'll make it up to you." Mom said and kissed me on the mouth as her hands sunk down behind me and squeezed my ass cheeks hard.

I just couldn't believe mom was kissing me and pulling my crotch to hers. I could feel her pubes and let her stick her tongue in my mouth. I just closed my eyes and in a few seconds I started to enjoy it and kissed her back.

"You're getting me turned on baby," She whispered breaking our kiss then kissing me again.

"Have you ever had your pussy eaten by a woman before?" Mom asked braking the kiss again.

"No," I told her and the idea of it made me start getting wet again.

"Come on," Mom said and took me by the hand to my bed.

"You just lay back and enjoy this." She said putting a pillow under my ass and telling me to spread my legs apart

I jumped when her mouth kissed my pussy and then I felt her tongue starting to scoop slowly up my slit and then back down again.

"Mmmm you taste so good." Mom whispered and then started licking and sucking me again nice and slow

"It's so creamy and wet." She said as she came up for air.

I looked down between my legs as mom's tongue scooped up my slit. It was covered in milky white cream from my pussy. I felt the slow burn of an orgasm approaching as she ate me. Mom was sucking my pussy and I was really enjoying it. She put two fingers up inside my cunt and started finger fucking me as her tongue flicked rapidly over my clit.

"Oh God," I cried our as I came so hard.

Mom didn't stop she just sucked my clit harder as my hips started bucking up and down. Then suddenly she was on top of me and putting her own pussy on my lips. I licked it and even though it sort of tasted like my brother's cum. I found that it was fun to make her squirm just like she was doing to me.

We made each other cum several times before we stopped with our faces and pussies soaking wet.

Mom thanked me for everything and left for her own room. I washed up again and collapsed in bed thinking about how I had fucked both my mom and brother in the same night.

penmckay90
penmckay90
130 Followers