My Stepdaughter Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard Angela begin to gasp 'Ohhh!' several times. I pushed harder into her, as deep as I could penetrate. She reciprocated with her thrusts and then I heard a long exhaled groan of pleasure as her body shook with mini tremors. Some moments later her thrusts slowed and stopped but I carried on. I wanted the pleasure too. I stopped trying to postpone my climax and my knob was swelling as it coursed through her tight cunt. My sensations welled up and burst their banks. As my ecstasy gripped me, my knob erupted with what felt like torrents of spunk. I thought I heard Angela groan with pleasure too.

Still buried in Angela's pussy, my cock softened. I slowly drew it from her with a bit of a squelch. I withdrew my tit-groping hand from under her. Wondering what might happen next, I lay still on my side. She moved away just a little and simply fluffed up her pillow and went to sleep. I stayed awake for a while re-living it all in my mind. It had been a very erotic fuck, pure lust, no loving touches. Angela had been happy to let me pleasure myself in her body, ejaculating in her after her own orgasm so it was a two way thing even though we didn't talk at all. She knew about my vasectomy and didn't need to use precautions. Now she was full of my spunk and a lot of it.

Next morning we slept in a little past our normal alarm time. Angela had her back to me when I woke. I lifted the bedclothes enough for me to peer at her body. I could see her bum, still bare. I imagined her pussy beyond it, probably sticky inside and crusty pubes matted together with dried sex juices outside. My cock went hard again and I wondered about the possibility of another fuck. I loved a morning fuck.

Angela began to stir. She rolled onto her back and slowly blinked her eyes awake. She looked at me and smiled. I responded in kind and said "Good morning."

"Better get up!" she replied and shot out of bed, not bothered that her bum and bush were naked. She went into the bathroom and our day began without any reference to the full sex act that had occurred in the night. Downstairs, over a light breakfast of coffee and toast the subject remained unspoken about. I tried to hint at it but it just brought a change of subject in response.

That evening we had dinner together. I had cooked it and wondered if I should get some wine. I decided against it in case it was viewed as me playing for a repeat of the sex -- even though I dearly wanted a repeat. We watched TV after dinner and slightly earlier than usual Angela said she was off to bed. As she stood on the first step of the stairs she turned and said "Are you coming up?" I quickly turned the TV off and locked up before following her up.

I watched for the signs from the chosen bed wear. Angela surprised me by emerging from the bathroom in a nightie. It was quite silky and reasonably see-through. I could make out the form of her large breasts, her areolas and the dark patch from her bush. Before she climbed into bed, she let her long hair down, something she rarely did before sleep, if at all. I decided to just wear shorts. I got into bed and lights were put out without either of us choosing to read first.

I lay there on my back, staring into the dark of the room. She was also on her back. We both lay still. I sensed that Angela was gazing into the dark too rather than closing her eyes seeking sleep. After what seemed like an eternity, there was a slight movement in the bed, very slight. I realised what it was when I felt a hand slide up over my thigh. It slid over my shorts and with searching fingers, softly and deftly, it sought out my cock. Of course, I was quickly stiffening in response to this welcome move. Her hand came to rest upon my rapidly growing erection. I thought I heard a sigh of satisfaction. My mind was racing as to how I should respond. After a few seconds of crucial analysis which seemed as though they had lasted forever, I decided on my next step. Using both hands, I eased my shorts down to free my cock. The issue for me was how would Angela react to this. To my relief, she complied, raising her hand to allow the fabric to pass and alighting it back directly upon my now throbbing cock.

I sighed now, pleased, aroused, so very excited. Her fingers curled around my shaft. Slowly she pulled her hand up over my length. As her fingers moved over the edge onto my knob, I realised that it was one of my erections where my knob has become huge. Angela sensed something too. She formed a ring of forefinger and thumb around my knob, though she could not complete the circle, such was my excited size. Now she tugged her gripping finger and thumb over my knob, to and fro, riding over the rim of my bulging head and back again.

I wondered where this was to go. Was it to be just a wank? Even that would be fantastic but could it become more? I sensed another movement in the bed. I speculated that Angela was also toying with herself. Pictures of her fingers combing through her bush, pressing into the soft folds of her wet pussy lips and penetrating her tight tunnel, her thumb seeking her clit from its hood, appeared in my horny mind. If I was right, was she doing foreplay for both of us?

I lay there, relishing her attentions, aware that I had pre-come seeping from my tiny slit, flowing onto her fingers. If it was to be just a wank, I knew it would feel brilliant but surely Angela would want more. Surely she would need some pleasure for herself. And, after all, we had fucked last night so there was no need to hold back now. Some minutes of this fabulous attention ensued and then I felt Angela changing her position. Gradually, she rose up over me, her long hair trailing across my face and chest. In the dark I could make out her outline. She thrust one leg over my body and pulled herself over me, straddling me. Her night dress had ridden up in the process. It was her naked body that nestled onto mine. I felt her warm wet hairy pussy settle on my stomach.

A hand was pushed to me face, under my nose. I realised that it was not the hand that had held me. My nose instantly detected the scents of aroused cunt. I must have been right, she had been touching herself. I groaned and Angela roughly pushed her coated fingers into my mouth. I sucked on them avidly.

Her seating position on me was being adjusted and I felt her bum and thighs encounter my hard cock. I lay still, keen for Angela to be in control. She was very much in control too. She nestled and nudged until she had manoeuvred my cock to her pussy lips. Slowly she eased herself until her lips opened. My knob was drawn into place. I held my breath as her lovely wet pussy devoured my engorged cock. As she took my entire length into her tight little pussy, Angela's body rose up to sit upon me, impaled upon me, her height dominating mine. I could make out her face, gripped with lust. I heard her breathing, powerful pants of desire. She began to fuck me.

Her tight pussy was wrapped around my cock like a loving embrace. I imagined my swollen knob rippling through it and I was hoping Angela could feel it moving inside her. She was thrusting down onto me with a controlled fervour, using me for her pleasures -- and I was loving it. I thrust up into her, synchronised with her moves down onto my cock. Her hands gripped my bare shoulders as her determined fuck continued apace.

Our fucking was going for some minutes and I was keen to stay in control of my excitement. I knew that I can be quite good with this but that is usually when I am experienced with the partner. This was new. Though I knew Angela very well, this was only our second fuck together and we were not even lovers or partners. We shared a bed and now our bodies -- and I was excited. Suddenly, her hands left my shoulders. Crossing her body, Angela gripped her night dress and pulled it up over her head and off her body. She was naked now and still fucking me like a demon. I could see her huge floppy tits bouncing to the rhythm of our sex. Then Angela gripped her breasts, one in each hand. She caressed and squeezed and fondled her own body, her own tits whilst still driving her pussy forcefully onto my cock.

I watched in amazement as she gripped both nipples and pulled them, lifting her weighty tits as she did so. She then tugged her nipples forward, stretching them and elongating her tits. As she held them strained to add to her excitement, Angela suddenly screamed an elongated "F-u-u-u-ck!", climaxing as she did so. To my added delight and surprise, I felt a warm wetness spread over my embedded cock and out onto my pubes and over my swollen balls. Angela's female ejaculation had washed from her and over me. The sex odours in the room became erotically enhanced.

Slowly, Angela slowed her fucking. Her hands released her tits and they flopped back into place. She now put her hand on my ribs and stared down at me with a look of wanton desire, framed by her long hair now in disarray. I gazed at her as she came down off the extreme high of orgasm. Her breathing became less panting and just deep, still causing her tits to rise and sway. No words were exchanged. Then Angela began to fuck me again. I loved this girl's appetite for sex even though I was still finding out about it for myself. Up to now I only had my accidental incursion into her sex with a boyfriend and listening to her being fucked in an adjacent room to form an impression with. Being a partner in her bed, a partner now wedged into her horny tight cunt, gazing into her rabid eyes as she lustfully seeks gratification, I was revelling in her style of sex .

The brief pause in her grinding herself onto me lowered my level of excitement slightly, hopefully enough to get through another fuck with her climaxing and maybe me too. We soon established our rhythm again. Angela's hands had returned to my shoulders and she used the extra balance to allow her to grind harder onto me, pushing my cock deep into her lovely pussy and her clitoris pressed into my pubes, still wet from her ejaculation.

Now, amidst our animated sex, Angela hissed one word at me. "Tits!" she breathed at me. I took it to be a request -- or order -- for some tit action from me. In the dark I could see her large areolas and her still extended nipples. I started by holding both breasts, noting the weight and their soft floppy feel. These were big tits -- and they'd be great for a tit fuck, I speculated.

Our fuck was up to full speed now. I could hear Angela panting through her nose. She hissed "Tits!" once again. Taking this to mean that she needed more, I chose to copy her quite aggressive technique. I squeezed and gripped and almost abused them. Then, when I heard her breath out a long "Ahhhhhhh!"in response, I fiercely pulled her nipples just as she had done to herself. This yanked her tits up and stretched them and her nipples away from her body. Angela nodded furiously, her mouth held open, speechless. The nodding continued. I, cruelly I admitted to myself, then pulled harder still. She clearly liked what I did, emitting a deep guttural groan. The groan morphed into a word, "OoooohAhhhhhhhhFuuuuuuuck!" and Angela had another orgasm. There was no obvious ejaculation this time though.

We slowed and stopped. I could feel my cock, throbbing inside this tight wet pussy. I was close. Then I felt Angela flex whatever it is that women flex in order to grip more tightly whatever is in their pussy. She did it several times. I slowly moved my cock in and out. Angela continued to grip it. She bent down to my face a planted a very animated kiss on my mouth. It was not an affectionate loving kiss. It was a sex kiss, with wrestling tongues and shared salivating. Her tongue was probing my mouth just as my cock was probing her cunt. I felt her saliva flowing into my mouth and I gulped it down, thrilled by the extraordinary raunchy intimacy of it.

We were still locked in that rough kiss when my climax approached. The kissing had spurred me on, now it took me to the edge. My knob swelled yet more and I'm sure Angela felt it because I sensed her grip me again in response. I instinctively pushed deep into her, in an innate desire to plant my sperm nearer her eggs. But of course there was no sperm in my semen. I let out a groan as my spurts began. It felt as though I had sprayed a lot into Angela. I was sure that I felt her react to the more powerful spurts. She broke our extraordinary kiss apart and moved her head beside mine. Her floppy tits were pressed onto my chest. Her hot pussy still held my softening cock. I put my arms around her back and held her to me. We were satisfied sex partners, still locked together, still enjoying our lust.

Quite some minutes passed before Angela rolled off me and onto her back beside me. I wondered what would happen now. Would we speak about our sex? Would she want more? There were no words. We were soon both asleep.

I didn't wake till morning and neither did Angela as far as I knew. It was late when we woke. I had not set the alarm. Her eyes opened soon after mine. We exchanged morning greetings, nothing more. No kisses, no touches. Then I watched as she got up out of bed. She was still naked and it did not faze her. She did not run from the room but casually sauntered around the bed in her nakedness to retrieve her night dress from where she had thrown it. I watched her tits bounce freely as she moved. When she bent to pick up the night dress, I saw them become extended by their own weight to assume even more huge proportions. I saw her pussy too, framed by her thighs and bum cheeks. Her slit was clearly on view, adorned with her soft brown pubes. I gazed at her bum cheeks as she left the room, regretting that I had not gripped them during our wonderful fucking.

Downstairs we again conducted ourselves as though nothing had happened in bed during the night. Much as I wanted to talk about our sex with Angela, I was not frustrated by the silence, more intrigued. We had a normal quiet Sunday pottering around the little cottage. We shared the cooking and enjoyed a good meal together, talking of anything but sex.

As bed time approached I wondered what, if anything, the night would hold. In fact it held nothing in the way of sex. That didn't occur again for several days and then it was a bit of a romp in the middle of the night involving Angela riding me again. She had touched me in the night and found me erect, which is often the case with me. It led to similar animated sex with one orgasm each.

We settled into a sort of pattern from then on, with sex happening every two or three nights. Fortunately my cautious approach in the beginning meant that I had never tried to initiate sex. Angela always started it. Once I realised that she felt able to do that, I never found it necessary to try to start something. The sessions that she initiated were always so good, I felt that there was no point in trying to do so myself in case it was not well received. I ensured that when she did start it, I performed as best I could - for her and consequently for me too. She had at least one orgasm every time we fucked.

One day Angela mentioned that she was going out with some people from work on the coming Friday evening. She explained that two Chinese graduates were on secondment to her company and were due to return to China. She had offered to take them out before they left. On the night, they got a taxi to the cottage and dropped in to pick her up. I was quickly introduced to Tin and Lee. They seemed like nice guys and their English was very good. They clearly liked Angela and when she appeared in a low cut dress it caused quite a stir, the pair lapsed back into their native tongue to share some comments. I said cheerio and Angela shouted back to me not to wait up as they planned a late night.

I certainly wasn't jealous of Tin and Lee and I always knew that Angela would need a younger guy sooner or later. I had long understood the realities of our situation. In any case, two guys both returning to China shouldn't mean much could come from a night out in the longer term. I went to bed later than usual, around midnight. Much later, a noisy car pulling up outside and some loud 'goodnights' stirred me from my sleep. As I heard the front door open and close, I decided to feign being asleep. Angela came into the bedroom without putting a light on. Through narrowly opened eyes I watched her undress to nakedness. I realised that she did not have a bra on to remove and unless I missed it, she didn't have panties on to remove either. She went to the bathroom, leaving both doors open and I heard a loud pee taking place and some brushing of teeth. She returned to the bedroom and climbed in beside me. I was laying on my side but once she was in bed, I rolled onto my back, still 'asleep'.

Just as I'd hoped for, a hand soon wandered across and worked its way inside my shorts to caress my cock to hardness. I felt the thumb and forefinger encircle my knob again. My heart pounded in excitement of the possibility of sex -- horny sex at that. After getting my cock really aroused, Angela surprised me. Instead of straddling me, she pulled me to her, getting me to lay on her body. As I did I realised that her legs were not open yet and that I could smell the unmistakeable scent of sex. I realised too that once my brain had detected the aroma, I became even more aroused.

Angela pulled my mouth to hers and we locked lips together for some of that very animated sexual kissing. As I plunged my tongue in to wrestle with hers, the idea that maybe she had sucked cock tonight also dawned on me. That too added to my excited state even though I was exchanging mouth juices. In fact Angela was begging for mine to be dribbled into her mouth where she collected as much of it as she could and pushed it back to me. We both found it very stimulating whenever we did this.

I brought a hand to her breast to caress it. It was weighty and floppy as usual. The nipple was erect. Then I detected something different. The usual silky smooth skin has some dried, flaky patches. I wanted to check with my eyes and nose but we were still locked in our horny kissing. My erotic mind decided the answer and was proved correct later.

Angela pulled my head beside hers and breathily whispered into my ear. "You want to fuck me?"

"You know I do!" I replied.

"Will you do what I ask?" she asked me.

"Anything!"

"Anything?"

"Anything!" I replied

"Lick my cunt!" she ordered.

With that she pushed down on my shoulders, heavily pushing me down her body. In fact I was moving that way anyway but her force emphasised her power and control. As my face passed her tits, I sniffed and licked. Spunk! She had spunk on her tits. I had been correct with my earlier theory -- and I was excited by it. What had gone on tonight, I wondered, thinking of more than the obvious. Angela continued to press on my shoulders, reminding me of how her mother did it to me when she wanted cunnilingus. And I recalled too that her mother always wanted me to lick her if she had had sex with someone else. When we first met we weren't exclusive and she used to ensure that I'd be her second date and I had to lick her before I could fuck her. She used to get off on two different guys in one night in those days. I always did the licking she wanted because I liked it too. In fact I loved it. I get secret huge thrills from tasting another guy's spunk in a pussy. I momentarily wondered if Angela's mother had shared this with her.

Of course it was obvious that there would be spunk down there already tonight. I slithered into position and Angela opened her thighs, offering her pussy to my mouth. As I moved into position, I quickly checked myself. My cock was rock hard and dribbling pre-come. Was I excited enough to do this? Of course I was! I was about to lick my step-daughter's pussy for the first time. So what if she has just been fucked! That'll make it even hornier!