My Submissive Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What he saw in her eyes made his cock stiffen instantly and he knew he was ready to take her to the next step. "Mom, my slut, I want you to be mine, I want to own you but you have to need me to own you, do you?"

She surprised him. She instantly dropped to her knees and bowed her head. "Yes Sir I do." She said as she lifted her head and looked up into his eyes.

He could see her need in her eyes and knew she meant it. His cock was so hard it hurt but he needed to finish listing his terms before he could relieve himself in her. "Only if you agree to my terms slut. Tomorrow we will buy you a collar to wear to show my ownership of you. Your pussy is now my cunt. Your boobs are now my saggy tits. Your tummy is now my fat belly. Your bum is now my fat ass. Your mouth is now my fuckhole. They are all now mine to do with as I please. You will do as I tell you to without question. If not I will punish you as I see fit. Understood slut?" She simply smiled and nodded

"Any questions slut?" He said.

"One please sir, if I may?" She asked as she lowered her eyes.

"Go ahead slut."

She raised her pleading eyes to him. "Please please sir will you please own this fat slut please sir?" He almost came in that instant.

"Suck my cock slut and show me why I should whilst I think about it. Rub your clit hard and fast as well. I want you panting around my cock slut."

She took him in her mouth and bobbed her head up and down, sucked him long and hard, giving him the best blow job ever as she rubbed herself raw. She realized that she wanted this more than anything. She was soon panting around his cock doing everything she could not to cum without permission. Her juices were soon running down her legs.

He could see she was struggling not to cum and actually so was he but he was going to enjoy this a few more minutes before he blew his load. He pulled out of her mouth with a loud pop.

"You look like you have something you'd like to ask slut." He said as he reached down and tweaked her nipple hard. She nearly came at the pain and pleasure of it.

"Ppplease sir mmmay your slut cccum?" She stammered.

"If I let you cum you are to thank me as you are cumming slut, understand?" He said as he tweaked her nipple harder.

She moaned and her head rolled back and she bit her lip to keep from coming. "Yes sir I will." She panted.

"Good girl and you will thank me afterwards for allowing you to play with my cunt, allowing you to cum and for using my slut. Then you will ask me if you may lick your fingers clean. You will always suck my cock clean. I also want to fatten you up some more as I love your curves and want to give you more mmmmmmm. I may add to this list at any time. Understood slut?" With each point he made he tweaked her nipple harder and harder and her head rolled back and from side to side as she moaned deeply doing everything she could to stop herself from cumming.

"Yes sir, please fatten your slut sir, make me eat sir, please abuse me" she said through her gritted teeth.

"Good girl. Now I'm going to give you one more chance to beg properly before I stuff my cock back in your mouth." He said as he gave her nipple a really good twist.

"Oh God please please sir may your obedient Mommy slut please please cum for her owner and son please please sir please?" She desperately begged. He stuffed his cock all the way to the back of her throat as she finished begging and she gagged but quickly relaxed her throat and let him use her mouth as he wished.

He kept twisting her nipple as he held his other hand to the back of her head and fucked her mouth with all abandon. God he loved having this control over her. Nothing had ever felt as good as this did right now. He pumped hard a few more times before he couldn't hold on any longer and said "Cum my slut" before he buried himself deep and unloaded himself into his mom's willing mouth.

She came harder than she ever had before and tried to thank him as she did so around his spurting cock in her throat. She struggled to swallow everything as he pumped rope after rope of warm semen straight down her throat. When he finally pulled out, she quickly thanked him then properly cleaned his softening cock off.

"Thank you for allowing me to play with your clit, allowing me to cum and for using your fuck hole to unload your delicious cum sir. May I please suck my fingers clean sir?"

"Yes slut or should I say my slut."

She looked up at him as she started to lick her juice off her fingers. "Really Johnny, I mean sir, you really want your old, fat mom as your slut, to own and control?"

"Yes Mom I do. I love you and I want to control you and to take care of you as you took care of me for all those years. I think we need a shopping trip tomorrow to buy a few things for my beautiful slut but first how about my celebration dinner. I'm famished right now and I'm sure you are too. I got the grill, don't want my naked slut outside, not yet anyway." he winked. "Remember only an apron slut."

"Yes sir." She smiled and they went downstairs hand in hand.

At dinner John sat next to his mom "I want to feed you slut" he said. For every bite he ate himself, he gave her three.

"Mmmmmm I'll really fatten you up in no time my beautiful slut". John smiled at his Mom "I think it's time for dessert." Suzy stood up and headed for the kitchen and brought back strawberry cheesecake. Her fed her three pieces before she couldn't take anymore.

"Don't you want any sir? It's your favourite." She said

John looked over her naked form from head to toe "I want you for dessert slut." He took her hand and took her upstairs to her bedroom.

"Since I own you this is my room from now on. I want you right next to me at night so you're available whenever I want to use you. Undress me slut." He said.

She slowly undressed him enjoying every part of his body. "Hurry up slut. I want to use you." He said.

"Yes sir." She quickly took off the rest of his clothes and dropped to her knees in front of him.

"Good girl" he said as he stroked her hair. "Get into my bed slut." She lay down and he lay down beside her. He kissed her mouth as he stroked her tits then rubbed and tweaked her nipples. He kissed down her neck and took a nipple in his mouth and starting sucking, nibbling and even biting her nipple while with his free hand he rubbed her clit and her moans got louder and louder. He got up and kneeled between her legs as he spread them nice and wide.

"What a beautiful cunt I own" She smiled at the compliment. He leaned in and took a deep breath in. She smelled delicious. He leaned in further. She quivered in anticipation. He stuck his tongue out and ran it the length of her from her asshole to her clit, tasting her for the first time. She shook from the feeling of it. "Yum" he said "God you taste good slut" and he leaned in for more. He stuck his tongue deep in her cunt and got a good taste of her. He probed in and out, fucking her with his tongue. She was getting wetter and wetter. He licked up to her clit and swiped his tongue side to side, up and down and around in circles until she was moaning uncontrollably. He sucked her clit hard and then nibbled on it and her hips came off the bed. He wanted her good and ready before he took her and she was. He moved up between her legs and readied his rock hard cock at her entrance and suddenly she pulled her legs shut.

"Sir what are you doing?"

"What am I doing? I'm about to take my slut for the first time." He said a bit incensed.

"Without a condom, Sir?" She asked.

"Yes slut!" He said firmly.

"But Sir I'm not protected!"

"So slut. I'm fine with that. I rather like the idea actually." He smiled at the idea of making his mother pregnant.

"Please Sir, please use protection." She begged.

"No slut, I'm not going to. Now open your legs up for your owner." He ordered.

She panicked. "But Johnny, I could get pregnant!"

He slapped each tit hard in turn. "Enough slut" he ordered firmly and looked her in the eyes. "I make the decisions now. If I say it will be this way then it will. Understood slut."

"Yyyyes sssir." She cried.

"Sshhhh stop crying it will be all right. I'll make sure of it. Now open your legs for your owner slut." He said in a voice that said he meant it.

She shivered, wiped her eyes and opened her legs.

"Good slut but I'm not happy with your reluctance. I'll deal with that later. Right now I want to use my slut." He eased himself back between her legs and placed his cock on her clit. He rubbed it back and forth eliciting a moan from her. He reached up and squeezed her tit then rubbed and tweaked her nipple as he continued to rub her sensitive clit with his cock. She was moaning and panting and dying to cum. "Beg for it slut." He said.

"Please please Sir, please fuck your slut." She panted as she tried not to cum.

"Good girl" he said as he slid his cock into her tight hole. He couldn't believe how tight she was but he knew she had devoted he life to raising him since his dad died. He was going to make sure she was well fucked and well used from now on.

She moaned and he started sliding himself out of her glove tight grip. He was going to have to pace himself or he would cum to quickly and he wanted to really enjoy his first time taking his mom. He also wanted to see how long he could make her hold out before allowing her to cum. He pushed back into her slowly, rubbing against her clit as he did so. She moaned and he tweaked her nipples hard. He slowly fucked her for a few minutes then pulled out and stuck two fingers in her cunt and got them nice and wet as his thumb rubbed her clit. He was driving her crazy and she didn't know how much more she could take.

"Please please sir please may your slut cum for you please?" she begged.

"Not yet slut." He said. He pulled his soaked fingers out of her cunt and slid them down to her asshole and started massaging around the rim. He could tell by the way she tightened up then relaxed that she had never been touched there before by anyone else.

"You've never had anyone pleasure you there before have you slut?" She shook her head no.

He dipped his fingers back inside her cunt and wet them again, using her cunt juice as lube. He rubbed around her asshole getting her to relax more before he inserted a single finger in her asshole and slowly worked his way in.

"The more you relax slut the easier this will be and the more pleasure you will get it from this because I will have my pleasure either way." She relaxed more and his finger slid all the way in. He worked it around and around and her cunt was getting so wet it was running down onto her asshole helping him to lube her up. Once he got her opened up a bit he added a second finger and worked it around and around opening her up even further. He then began fucking her ass in earnest and she was thrashing around on the bed doing her best not to cum. He tweaked her nipple and gave it a good twist and she nearly jumped off the bed.

"Please please sir please may your slut cum for you please sir?" She begged hard.

"No not yet my slut" he smiled knowing her was pushing her limits. He pulled his fingers out and put his cock back in her cunt and fucked her for a moment getting his cock good and wet and then pulled it out and placed it at the opening of her asshole.

"Relax slut and after I get the head in I want you to bear down as I push in and I will slip in easier for you." He explained. He grabbed his cock and slowly but firmly pushed the head into her asshole as she squealed loudly. He felt her ring opened up and let him in and he almost came with the tight grip of her asshole around his cock head. He had never felt anything so good. He was the first to take her ass but she was also the first ass he took. He had tried with other girls but they got scared when he started or wouldn't let him but his mom didn't have a choice as he owned and controlled her now and that made it even better. He rubbed her clit and she was thrashing, she needed to cum so badly.

"Beg me slut beg your owner to fuck your ass if you want to cum tonight" he ordered.

"Please please sir please fuck your slut's ass please sir, use this naughty old cunt?" She begged desperately.

He smiled broadly. "Good girl now bear down slut, I'm going to push my cock all the way in and claim my slut in every hole." He said and started pushing his cock into her ass. He felt her bear down and it helped open her up so he could work his cock in but she was still the tightest thing he had ever felt and had to grit his teeth not to stop himself from cumming, he wanted to save that for her cunt. He got about halfway in and knew she needed time to adjust. He held still for a moment then pulled out to his head and pushed in again a little further this time. He began working himself in and out of her ass until his cock was buried ball deep. He held himself there enjoying the feeling on his cock then been fucking her harder and harder as her ass opened up to him.

She was screaming now "Oh fuck that feels so good. Please sir please fuck your slut's ass harder and faster."

That was all the encouragement he needed and he rode her ass like he had never fucked anyone before. His balls were slapping loudly against her and she was almost delirious begging him over and over to let her cum. When he couldn't hold himself back anymore he pulled himself out and slipped three fingers in her ass and fucked her hard with them for a few minutes as he calmed down. Then he moved up the bed

"Suck your owner's cock slut. Get it clean before I stick it back in your cunt." Without hesitation she sucked him clean then he made her clean his fingers too before he moved back down between her legs. He slid back into her tight cunt.

"Rub your clit slut, as fast as you can." He tweaked her nipple as he pistoned in and out off her cunt. She was rubbing furiously and begging him to let her cum. He knew he couldn't hold out any longer

"Cum for me my slut, cum right now."

She let go and came harder than she ever had before. She screamed

"Tthhaannkk yyooouuuuuu sssssiiiiirrrr Iiiiiii'mmmmmmmm cccuuuummmmiiiinnnnngggggggggggggggg"

As her cunt grabbed his cock, he buried himself deep inside her, right up against her cervix and let himself go. He spurted rope after rope of cum deep in his mother's womb and hoped one of his sperm would find its way and impregnate his mom. He came so hard thinking of her round body as she carried his child and her fat tits as they filled with milk. He had plans for her milky tits.

"Good girl" he said as he slipped his softening cock out of her and grabbed a pillow "Lift your hips slut." And slid the pillow under her hips so his sperm would stay in her cunt. He moved up to her face and she opened her mouth to happily clean his cock.

"Pass me that dildo slut" She handed it to him and he stuffed it in her cunt to help keep his sperm in.

"You will keep that in your cunt all night unless I take it out and you will ask me before removing it tomorrow. Are we clear slut?"

"Yes sir, thank you for allowing me to cum and for using your slut tonight." She answered.

"Good girl." He said "But we still have a matter to take care of slut you're reluctance to allow me to use MY slut without protection."

"But Johnny!" she started but he cut her off.

"Don't make it worse on yourself slut." He said "I won't tolerate insolence. You are MY slut and I am your owner and as such I will decide what is best for you. You WILL learn to do as I tell you slut."

"Yes sir." She said lowering her eyes.

"Stand up slut." He said as he got up and sat at the edge of the bed. "Lay over my knees slut. You are going to get your first punishment."

She looked at him with a bit of fear in her eyes but did as she was told being careful not to dislodge the dildo from her cunt, his cunt now. She lay across his knees and awaited her punishment like a good slut should.

"Good girl" he said after a few minutes and started rubbing her fat ass as he explained her punishment. "I'm going to spank your ass and you're going to count out your spankings and thank me after each one. If you lose count or forget to say 'thank you sir' we will start over at one again. After it's over you will thank me for punishing you to make you a better and more obedient slut for me. I'm going to give you a lot of very hard spankings this time because you need to learn your place. I want your ass so red and sore that you cannot sit and you will think twice before you question me again. Understand slut?"

"Yes sir, thank you Sir" she said.

"You earned 50 spanks, slut." He had continued to rub her ass the entire time and he felt her ass tighten up when he said how many. He was going to ask if she was ready but when he felt her ass tighten he knew she was still being insolent. He needed to break her. He raised his hand quickly and quite high and brought it down as hard as he could on her fat ass. The sound echoed through the quiet room.

She was caught off guard and almost screamed out loud and hesitated but then quickly remembered herself "One thank you sir."

He loved the way her fat ass jiggled and how her porcelain skin instantly turned red. His cock got rock hard instantly. He quickly gave her nine more hard spanks before he gave her a moment to catch her breath and he soothed her ass a bit by rubbing it. He loved how hot and red her ass was and couldn't wait to see how it would be when he finished with her. She was crying now as well. Just quietly but he could hear it and he loved hearing it. He gave her another ten fairly rapidly but rubbed her ass a little between each spank. She was crying harder now. He gave her another little break. She was doing well so far. He continued onto the next ten. Around the twenty-fifth spank she really started sobbing and he could feel her tears drip down his leg. He thought his cock would bust it was so hard.

"Twenty-seven thank you sir." She stammered "Twenty-ssss... eight thank you sir."

He stopped for a moment "I'll let that slide this time slut but do it again and we will start over."

She sobbed "Yes sir."

The next two spanks were very hard just to emphasize his point. He continued on giving her a breather after each ten

"Fifty thank you sir" he rubbed her red hot ass as she sobbed. "Thank you sir for punishing your naughty slut so I may be a better slut for you sir."

"Good girl. Now you can really thank me by sucking my cock slut, your owner is rock hard from punishing his slut." She scrambled to her knees and took his cock in her mouth and gave him the best job he ever had. He blew his biggest load ever into her mouth as her tears streamed down her face. He pulled out and shot his last two spurts on her tear stained face.

"Nice job slut. Now you may wipe my cum off your face and eat it as your reward" he laughed. He stood her up and turned her around and applied lotion to her sore ass then put her to bed and held her as she cried herself to sleep.

He loved this power he had over her, this control, God he never loved his mother more for this gift she gave him, it was the ultimate gift anyone could give, the ultimate show of love and she had given it to him. He couldn't wait till the new day dawned......

12