My Sub's Doggy Treats!

Story Info
A male Dom treats His sub like the bitch she is.
1.8k words
3.61
57.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok here's the bit where I tell you the following:

1. Please don't read if your are under the age of 18.

2. If your kid does read this do not have a go at me about it.

3. This story is about women who are made to act like a dog, if you do not like that then please do not read.

4. All criticisms are welcomed but please be respectful.

5. Thanks to my proof reader.

I will take some time to tell you about My sub and I. My sub is over 30 and is a little over 5 foot tall with long ginger hair, (she is not allowed to cut it). Her hair looks almost gold in the right light and her eyes are light topaz blue. She has a slim figure with DD breasts topped off with reddish pink nipples. My sub has a nice full hairy pussy, which she is not allowed to shave. I am in My late 20's with short black hair. I have a stocky build, clean-shaven, and am always dressed in smart clothes, even when I am not at work. I work at an auto dealership that sells high-end sports cars.

I had been working hard all day and was looking forward to playing a new game with My sub. As I unlocked the front door, I looked down at the two bags I had in My left hand. In the first was a box of mixed chocolates and in the other was an extendible dog lead and collar to fit a petite woman.

We live in a small 2-bedroom cottage, about a mile or so from the nearest village, and our nearest neighbour is just over a half mile away. We picked it so we'd have the privacy to do whatever we wished.

I walked up the small flight of stairs and turned into My room and put the two bags on the bed. I then called out to My sub to see if she was back from work. I heard her say, "Yes Sir, I am in my room." Good, I thought as I went to her. She was in the corner on her knees. I was punishing her for putting the toilet seat down to pee a few days ago, and that is simply not allowed.

"Now, are you going to be a good girl tonight." I asked.

"Yes Sir" she replied.

"I have a new game we're going to play tonight, so get up and follow Me." We walked back into My room. I sat on the bed and eyed her up and down. She was smartly dressed in a charcoal grey skirted business suit (she is not allowed to wear trousers unless I say), with a cream coloured blouse, flesh coloured pantyhose, and her hair up in a tight bun. She looked like a high-powered businesswomen.

I didn't know what she had on under her clothes as I had to leave before she did. I was really looking forward to what was coming next. She stood in front of Me with her hands at her side. "Alright you little bitch get undress and make it slow."

"Yes Sir."

She stepped out of her shoes then took off her jacket. She then began to undo the buttons on her blouse. She removed it to reveal a white, front-hook bra with small flowers on the lace part of the cup.

"What is that?" I asked her. My sub is not allowed to wear a front-hook bra unless I give her permission.

"I am sorry Sir. It was the only one I could find and I didn't want to go out without a bra."

"Fine, I will let it side this time, but you know the rules, don't you slut?"

"Yes Sir. Thank You Sir" was all she could muster.

She took off her bra and dropped it on the floor. Her hands moved to her skirt, unzipped it, and let that fall to the floor as well. She was wearing my favourite panties; they are powder pink with Winnie the Pooh and small pots of honey on them.

She pulled down her panties and hose all at once, and was soon naked in front of me. I looked at her and said. "Let your hair down."

A quiet "yes Sir" escaped her lips as she proceeded.

"Now get on all fours bitch and crawl to Me."

"Yes Sir."

Once she was at My feet, I reached into the bag with the leash and collar and pulled them out.

"Look what Sir has for His little doggy?" I said, as I put the collar around her neck.

"Thank You Sir."

I reached over and gave her a slap on her ass. It was hard enough to leave a nice print on her, but not hard enough to hurt My hand.

"Do dogs talk bitch? No, they don't they bark once for yes and twice for no. And that is what you will do until I say other wise, understood?"

"Woof."

"Now sit like the little bitch I know you are."

"Woof."

She lowered her ass to the floor and left her hands where they were, like an obedient dog waiting on its Master.

"What a good little doggy you are, aren't you?"

"Woof."

"Now, I have some doggy treats for My favourite little bitch", I said as I took the chocolates out of the other bag. With that, her eyes lit up. Oh how My little pet loves her chocolates.

"Are you going to be a good little bitch and earn your treats?" I asked her.

"Woof."

"Good." I opened the box, took a chocolate, placed it in her mouth and watched her eat it. She was doing her best to act like a dog. "Now does My little bitch know any tricks?"

"Woof."

"Ok, lets start with something nice and easy, play dead. When I clap My hands I want you to pretend to be dead. Do you understand?" I raised My hands, clapped them together and immediately My sub fell to her side. "What a good little bitch you are. Here is another treat for you."

I fed her another chocolate. This was getting to be more fun than I'd imagined. I was starting to get turned on. "Is My little pet having fun?"

"Woof."

"Good, now beg for some more doggy treats?"

I took another chocolate and held it up. I watched as My sub kneeled in front of Me, brought her hand up to her chest and she started to pant like a dog at the dinner table.

"What a good little bitch." I said as I push a sweet into her mouth. I made her beg a few more times before I got bored and decided it was time to play fetch. I looked down at My pet and said, "Stay bitch". I got up and went to her room.

I came back a short time later carrying one of her small dildos. It was jet black, made of shiny latex and about 6 inches long.

I sat back on the end of the bed, threw the sex toy to the other end of the room and said, "Fetch." She crawled over to where the toy landed as fast as she could, picked it up in her mouth, brought it back to Me then dropped it at My feet. At which, I popped another chocolate in her mouth.

We played Fetch for about 4 or 5 minutes. Then I looked at My little pet and asked, "Does My little bitch like to have her belly rubbed?"

"Woof", came her response.

"Ok then lay on your back and I'll rub your belly."

As soon as she was on her back, I started to slowly rub her stomach. I looked up to see her cheeks were a deep red. Seeing this, I trailed My hand down between her legs.

I ran My hand past her pubic hair towards her pussy lips. My fingers slid over her lips to her pussy, which I found to be quite wet and puffy. "Wow My pet, you must be enjoying this", I said as I continued. I slid My middle finger into her warm, wet cunt and used my thumb to rub her clit. Her excitement was evident as she neared orgasm. I love to see My sub cum. I watched as her orgasm hit. Her hips were bucking wildly as she came in wave after wave of pleasure. My favourite part was feeling her tight cunt grip My finger and milk it.

As her orgasm subsided, I slid my finger out of her pussy, looked down at her and said, "Does My little doggy want a bone to chew on?"

"Woof."

"This bone is a special one and it needs to be sucked, not chewed." I unzipped my trousers and released my hard cock. My pet came over and knelt in front of Me, took My penis into her mouth and began to suck me off.

I could see My cock disappear in and out of her mouth. I'd been waiting for this all day; like most men I like to get head. But ask any man and he will tell you the only thing that's better then a blowjob is face fucking and this is what I had in mind.

I placed My hands on that back of her head and slowly began to push My cock down her throat "That's it bitch suck that cock like the whore you are." The sensation of her mouth moving back and forth on My cock were almost overwhelming. I fucked her face hard and fast. I knew it wouldn't take long before I'd shoot My cum down her throat and I wanted to make this last as long as possible so I relented a bit. Just then, her hands went to My ass and pulled Me back into her hard. The little bitch didn't want Me to stop face fucking her. I was close to shooting my load when I pulled out of her mouth and told her to stroke My cock till I came.

She took hold of My rock-hard cock and began to stroke me off. I told her I was going to cum. She pointed my cock at her face just as I shot. It landed just above her eye and made a string down to her cheek.

The next shot landed just above her lip and made a line to her chin. Her hand milked My cock until every last drop was released.

I got up and asked, "Did you have good time? Oh, you may talk now."

"Yes Sir, and thank You for cumming on me."

"You're most welcomed My pet. I'm going to shower now. Wait for Me here."

"Yes sir."

THE END.