My Summer of Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eosexy
eosexy
117 Followers

"Happy Birthday!" they all shouted.

Grandma started pouring baby oil all over Mom's body. Wherever Grandma poured oil, somebody else reached in and started rubbing. In less than a minute, Mom was covered in oil and hands. Mom was getting a full-body massage all at once. They were massaging her legs, her arms, her shoulders, her body, her face, and her breasts... everywhere. But nobody was touching her pussy. Mom didn't seem to mind. Everything else that they were doing must have felt wonderful. This proceeded for several minutes. At Grandma's signal they all stopped and Mom rolled onto her stomach.

Grandma covered Mom's back with oil and the group massage continued. Again, she had hands on every part of her body except her pussy. I heard Grandpa call to Ron. A few seconds later there was some justling of the picture and then Grandpa climbed on the bed behind Mom. Everybody backed away from the bed except Grandma. Grandpa grabbed Mom's hips and she raised her ass to him. Now that there was room at the head of the bed, Grandma climbed up and sat spread-eagle with her pussy just inches from Mom's face. Grandma put her hand under Mom's chin and lifted her face.

"Happy Birthday, Baby! I love you!" she told her.

"I love you too, Mom." Mom replied and lowered her face to Grandma's pussy.

I watched the TV as Mom started licking and sucking Grandma's pussy. Her Mom's pussy.

My cock was throbbing. I had to stroke it.

Grandpa made a few corny statements about how he and Grandma caused Mom's birth so it was only fitting that they get her first on her birthday. I thought it sounded stupid, but everybody followed along. I watched as Grandpa guided his cock into my Mom's pussy. Mom moaned. It was a pleasurable moan. I know she was enjoying it. She had her Father's cock in her pussy and she was eating her own Mother's pussy. What wasn't to enjoy? I was enjoying watching it as well. Watching Mom acting like such a slut and with Grandma and Grandpa was an incredible turn-on. I wanted so much to be a part of what I was watching. I wanted to be fucking Mom. I couldn't take any more. I started to cum. I didn't want to cum on the carpet, so I leaned back and shot my load on my belly and chest. This was another intense orgasm and I came a lot. It was just like the first orgasm I had with Grandma, by the pool. I shot several spurts and shot them far. I shot way up onto my chest and one spurt even hit my chin.

I hit 'PAUSE' and got a hand-towel to clean up with. I hit 'PLAY' and resumed watching while I wiped up my cum.

The scene of Mom, Grandma, and Grandpa having sex had an effect on the others who were watching also and they started playing amongst themselves. Ron did a good job of trying to keep up on the action with the camera.

Aunt Barb leaned into Grandma. They started making out and fondling each other's breasts.

Debbie crossed to the other side of the bed and started sucking Uncle Samuel's massive cock.

Alicia dropped to her knees and took her brother's cock in her mouth. Sam JR's cock wasn't nearly as big as his Dad's but was still quite impressive. It was probably 9" and fairly thick.

When the camera focused again on Mom, Grandpa was still fucking her from behind. Mom had her fist deep in Grandma's pussy and Aunt Barb was fingering Grandma's clit. Soon Grandma's pussy exploded and she was squirting all over Mom's hand and face. Aunt Barb licked Grandma's juices off Mom's face and started tongue kissing her.

"C'mon." Mom said to Aunt Barb.

Grandma's orgasm was over so Mom spun around and took Grandpa's cock in her mouth. Aunt Barb followed her lead and joined her.

Ron walked to the side of the bed and got a great close-up shot of the two sisters sucking their Dad's cock together. This was the first time I got to see Mom with a cock in her mouth. My cock was rock hard again.

"You've been neglected." I heard Grandma whisper close to the camera.

"Mmmmm...yeah... that's nice." Soon followed from Ron.

Ron aimed the camera at his own cock. Grandma was devouring it in a way I was already familiar with. I knew he was enjoying that.

The camera did a quick pan of the room and then focused back on Mom and Aunt Barb taking turns sucking Grandpa's cock. The action amongst the others was unchanged.

Mom looked in the direction of Uncle Samuel and Debbie.

"My pussy is empty," she said.

Aunt Barb saw where Mom had directed her statement and looked at Sam JR.

"So is mine." Aunt Barb added.

Mom and Aunt Barb were both on their knees. Uncle Samuel took his place behind Mom and Sam JR got behind his own Mom. Mom's face grimaced briefly as Uncle Samuel lunged forward. His cock was huge. It must have caused some discomfort at first but I could soon see pleasure on Mom's face.

"You want my cock, Mom?" Sam JR teased his mother.

"Yes, Baby!" Aunt Barb responded, "Fuck your Momma like you always do!"

Aunt Barb closed her eyes and bit her bottom lip as her son guided his cock into her pussy. Her face showed no discomfort at all. Hell, she was used to Uncle Samuel's massive cock. Still, I could tell she was enjoying Sam JR's cock as well.

Ron shuffled to the side just enough to get the perfect view of Mom and Aunt Barb. I could still see them sucking Grandpa's cock. I could also see the two sisters' pussies being pounded by black cock.

"I'm about to cum!" Grandpa alerted them.

The camera zoomed on Mom and Aunt Barb just as Grandpa's cock started spurting his cum all over their faces. They took turns sucking his cock as he filled each of their mouths with cum and then they let the rest land on their faces and drip off their chins.

When Grandpa's cock was drained of cum, they both looked back toward the camera and showed off their cum-covered faces. They opened their mouths and showed Grandpa's cum to the camera before swallowing it. They turned to each other and cleaned the cum from each other's faces with their mouths.

Grandpa got off the bed as Aunt Barb and Mom cleaned each other and kissed.

"Some day, I hope we can share Jake's cock like this." Aunt Barb said to Mom.

Mom gave her a stern look and then smiled.

"So do I." She said.

I wanted to cum again.

Grandpa took the camera back from Ron and focused on Grandma sucking Ron's cock. Grandma smiled and waved and then kept sucking.

I had not seen Debbie or Alicia since Uncle Samuel and Sam JR joined Mom and Aunt Barb on the bed. Grandpa found them with the camera. They were on the floor. Debbie was lying on her back and Alicia was fingering her pussy. She would probably be eating her pussy except that she was too busy sucking milk from Debbie's breasts. Debbie had her hand between Alicia's thighs and was fingering her pussy as well.

The camera focused on Mom again. She crawled forward a bit so that Uncle Samuel's cock was no longer in her pussy. She turned to him.

"I want to ride your cock now." She told him.

Uncle Samuel lay on his back and I watched Mom straddle him. Grandpa zoomed the camera in on her pussy. Mom was facing away from the camera as she started to guide his cock inside her. This was the best view I had of Mom's pussy so far. Her pussy was extremely wet and gaping open. I was wishing that was my face she was squatting over instead of Uncle Samuel's cock. This was also the first time I got a really good look at his massive cock. It was well over 10" long. Maybe 12"-13" and as thick as Mom's wrist. I watched as it disappeared, inch by inch into Mom's hungry pussy. She didn't go all the way down. She left a couple inches at the base out. She slowly raised her ass up off of it, just leaving the head inside. She lowered herself back down. She continued this slow, fluid movement. Slowly, she picked up speed and started riding Uncle Samuel's cock like a pro.

After just a few minutes of this, Mom grabbed Sam JR's arm.

"I want to suck your cock while I fuck your dad." she told him.

He looked at his Mom for approval.

"It's her birthday." Aunt Barb said, "Give her what she wants."

Sam JR's cock was glistening with the wetness of his mother's pussy as my own mother took it in her mouth. Mom must have liked the taste of Aunt Barb's juices. She moaned while licking and sucking as much of it from Sam JR's cock as she could. Then she started sucking and stroking it, pumping it in her mouth as she continued to ride up and down on Uncle Samuel's cock.

Aunt barb got off the bed but I don't know what happened to her after that. Grandpa kept the camera focused on Mom as she was enjoying those two big, black dicks. Mom did as best she could to keep working both cocks at the same time. Sometimes she would stop sucking the one in her mouth to concentrate on the one in her pussy. And sometimes she would stop riding the one, to suck the other. All in all, it was the absolute hottest thing I had ever seen in my entire life.

"I'm getting close." Sam JR said.

Mom sat deep on Uncle Samuel's cock and concentrated on Sam JR.

Grandpa positioned himself so the camera could catch what was about to happen.

I knew what was going to happen. I had to let go of my cock.

Mom had the head of Sam JR's cock in her mouth and she was stroking the shaft with her hands. She was pumping his cock. She was trying to pump his cum into her mouth. Sam JR grabbed the back of Mom's head and held it in place as he started to groan.

"I'm cumming!" was all he said.

Mom kept pumping. I could see her throat moving as she was swallowing as much as she could. I thought she was going to swallow it all, but she wasn't able to keep up with his load. Cum started spilling from her lips and around his cock. Mom tilted her head back and took what was left of his load on her face. She had already swallowed most of it, so there wasn't as much cum on her face as there was when Grandpa just came on her and Aunt Barb. But it was still enough to make my cock jerk and throb and want to cum. Somehow I was able to keep from cumming.

Mom cleaned up some of it, but she still had some cum on her face as she resumed fucking Uncle Samuel. Grandpa did a good job of filming it. He would get some full body shots of Mom riding his cock but he also got some good close-ups. I really liked watching Mom sliding up and down on that huge, black cock. I could see her pussy lips gripping it as she rode up. I could also hear the wet, squishy sounds she made as she fucked it. She would change her pace. Sometimes she was slow and deliberate and sometimes she was fast and aggressive.

"I want you to fill my pussy with your cum." Mom said to Uncle Samuel. "I want to feel you shoot your cum deep inside me."

Uncle Samuel grabbed Mom's hips and started lifting her and lowering her on his cock. He was in control now and they both were getting off. He was driving her down on his cock fast and hard. Mom was screaming and cumming. I saw something white start to appear on his cock. As soon as I saw his cum, I grabbed my cock. It didn't take much and I was cumming too. Each time Mom rode up on his cock, more cum appeared. I watched as Uncle Samuel filled Mom's pussy with cum and it was flowing out and around his cock. Uncle Samuel was a bull. He had the cock of a bull and came like a bull. He kept lifting Mom and slamming her back down on his cock. There was a lot of cum at the base of his cock and along the shaft. Finally he let go and Mom collapsed forward on him. His cock started to get soft and Mom raised herself from it. Her pussy was gaping open and even more cum poured from it. Mom rolled over onto the bed next to him. She was exhausted and her pussy was dripping cum. She was done.

I started cumming at the same time as Uncle Samuel. The amount of my cum was nothing in comparison. I shot my load into the towel I had handy and wiped up as I watched the camera zoom in on Mom's worn out pussy.

Grandma hugged Mom and whispered "Happy Birthday" to her.

Grandma then looked at the camera. The screen went black.

I know that the others continued having sex and can only guess what else happened that night. I didn't care now. I got to see what I wanted to see. I not only got to see my Mom naked, I also got to see her acting like more of a slut than I could ever have imagined. I was very happy.

I was also drained and a bit confused. As difficult as it was coming to terms with having sex with Grandma and Grandpa, this was going to even more difficult. How do I approach this new revelation about Mom? Do I even do anything or keep it a secret and a fantasy? It looks like I have even more deep thinking to do. For the time being, I wanted to keep it a secret and not even tell Grandma and Grandpa what I discovered.

I rewound the movie and put everything back exactly as it was earlier. I put my clothes back on and went downstairs to get on the computer and free my mind for a bit.

The phone rang. It startled me and I nearly jumped out of my skin.

"H-H-Hello..." I answered.

"Hello, Honey. It's me, Mom." I heard Mom say. "I just wanted to call and check on you again. This is your first night alone and I am just concerned. I hope you're not mad."

"NO!" I shouted, "I'm not mad at all. I'm really kind of glad you called."

"Really? I thought you would think I was being a pest," she said

"Normally... yes" I teased her, "But tonight it's fine."

"OK... good." She responded, "I just wanted to make sure everything was OK."

"Everything is fine. I guess I am just missing you tonight." I told her, "I just like hearing your voice right now."

"Wow!" she said, "That doesn't sound like you. Are you sure everything is OK?"

"Yes." I answered, "I'm just lonely."

"Alright." Mom replied, "I miss you and like hearing your voice too."

"Mom." I asked, "Are you sure you can't come here this week-end? I'd really like to see you."

"I'm sorry, Honey. I can't. Mrs. Henderson is away this weekend and nobody else can cover my class. I promise I will come visit the following weekend though. How's that?"

"I guess it will have to do."

I was both sad and relieved that she wouldn't make it this weekend. Sad that I wouldn't be able to feast my eyes on her beautiful body or pursue whatever plan of action I decided to take. I was also relieved that I now had an extra week to decide what, if anything, I wanted to do.

The rest of the conversation was normal and consisted of smalltalk. I did enjoy talking to her and hearing her voice. I made no comment whatsoever that would indicate what I discovered tonight or what has been transpiring here since I moved in. For now, it was best that she had no idea.

We talked for several more minutes and then said our 'Good-byes'. again.

Now that I knew that Mom was definitely not going to be visiting for another week, I had plenty of time to consider how to handle things. While talking to her, I decided that YES; I am definitely going to pursue having sex with her. Now, I just need to figure out how...

eosexy
eosexy
117 Followers
12