My Sweet Neighbor Marilyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers

'Sweet lady!' I hollered , 'It's time! It's' time! Oh God sweet lady I'm cumming! I'm cumming!'

My cock spurted like a cannon into her mouth as I continued to hold her head in a vise like grip and viciously pump her. Then, she began swallowing and there was more gagging and gurgling from deep in her throat as I released more and more cum and through it all, this incredible woman kept her arms tightly wrapped behind her back and I made her keep sucking me as I repeatedly pulled her head on and off of my exploding cock.

Finally...finally when I was spent, I slowly slipped my cock from her mouth and released her head from my grip. Slowly, and with wobbly knees, she rose and faced me. Her lips were tightly shut and I realized that she hadn't swallowed all of my cum. Then, tilting her head back, she puckered her lips and motioned for me to kiss her. I did so, eagerly. We kissed for a few moments and then she opened her cum filled mouth and I entered it with my tongue.

For only the second time in my life I was tasting my own cum and licking and slathering puddles of it on the inside of this beautiful woman's cheeks.

Then, placing her hands on my shoulders, she coaxed me down so her face was over mine. I parted my lips and let her drip my hot cum slowly into my mouth. When her mouth emptied and my filled, I slowly squirted all the cum back into her mouth. We played this erotic cum swapping game a few more times until, with my mouth filled with my cum, she placed her hand over my lips and this time, I swallowed.

We stood there looking into each other's eyes and with cum glistening on each other lips, we kissed a long, hot, passionate...and very sticky kiss.

As we continued to kiss, she took my hands and slowly walked the two of us back toward the staircase. When we got to the foot of the stairs, she ended the kiss, walked backwards up two stairs and plopped down in front of me. "I'm sorry," she said, "I have to sit down."

We looked quietly into each other's eyes for a few moments and then I broke the silence when I said, 'Marilyn honey, what just happened back there? it was like...I was raping you.'

"I know. I don't know what got into me."

'Well, I have to be truthful with you, the idea of raping you was, was very exciting for me. I told you once that I had fantasies about you, sexual fantasies to be sure, but they never included raping you. But my God, when you put your arms behind your back and held them there, well, it just drove me crazy. Did I hurt you? I didn't mean to.'

"Yes, you did hurt me but I wanted you to. I guess, maybe, because I was being naughty again and getting pleasure from a man, you know, that's not my husband, I felt, perhaps in the back of my mind, that I should be punished. Pretending that I was tied up while you fucked my mouth was my punishment for what I was doing and for what we did that night in the garage. I know that's crazy but that was how my mind was working when I was sucking you."

'Marilyn, you're 53 years old and you have been sheltered, for all of your married life, from true sexual satisfaction. Now that you've found it...now that you've found your passion, enjoy it. Don't beat yourself up over it. Okay sweetheart?'

"...Okay."

Now Marilyn, I would like very much to make it up to you for hurting you before. Will you lean back? Go ahead, lean back on the stairs and just close your eyes and relax. I want to make you feel good.'

As she slowly leaned back on the stairs, I rolled her dress up her legs and over her hips and bunched it around her waist. Then I put my hands behind her knees, lifted her legs and put one on each of my shoulders.

As I spread her legs, she began to pant. "Brian...are you going...are you going to kiss me on...on my pussy now?"

'Yes Marilyn I'm going to kiss you on your pussy now.'

"Okay...I'm not wearing panties. I did it special for you."

'Then I promise to make you feel very, very special.'

I put my face in between her thighs. Glancing up, I saw her mouth open and her large, naked breasts heave as she panted in anticipation. I inched my fingers up along the inside of her chubby thighs to her pussy and as I began to tickle her sweet, curly snatch with my middle finger she said, "Do you think I'm too hairy down there Brian? My husband used to say I'm too hairy between my legs."

'Honey,' I replied, 'your husband is... No honey, you're not to hairy between your legs' Then I covered her beautiful, hairy cunt with my mouth and began to lick it. As she moaned, in response to my flicking tongue, I slowly inserted two and then three fingers, deep into this married lady's hot snatch. "OHHHHHH..." She wailed. Her wails turned to moans and then to high pitched squeals, telling me that multiple fingers inside her cunt while her clit was being licked was, most probably, a first for her.

Her big beautiful ass undulated and twisted uncontrollably on the stairs as I attended to her. I knew that it wouldn't be long before I would bring her to the wildest, most powerful orgasm she'd ever had, just as this wonderful lady had done for me.

As she bounced and twisted in pleasure, a silly thought, ever so briefly, crossed my mind as I wondered in what aisle, of what hardware store her husband Mike was, while another man was inside his home on his hall stairs, sucking and licking his sexy wife's clit while administering a loving, multiple finger fuck in and out of her welcoming cunt.

The thought excited me to such a degree that, to Marilyn's delight, I shoved a forth finger inside her, fucked her slowly like that for a while and then, ever so gently, I inched my entire hand inside her juicy pussy, up to my wrist. Hubby Mike... your an idiot.

'OH MY GOD BRIAN! YES! GOD YES!'

Hi Mike. What can we do for you today?

OH BRIAN! YOUR FINGERS! OHHHHH! OH! JESUS! YOUR HAND!

Oh nothing really Steve. Just lookin' around.

OH! JESUS CHRIST! OH! OH!...OH GOD! OHHHH GOD!

Did you see the specials in our weekend flyer?

THE WAY YOU LICK ME! YOUR TONGUE IT'S...OHHHH SHIT!

Yep. Looked like some pretty good deals.

LICK IT BRIAN! LICK IT! LICK IT! OH BRIAN HONEY IF ONLY MY HUSBAND....

You sell the house yet?

YOUR WHOLE HAND! YOUR WHOLE HAND IS INSIDE ME! OH BRIAN YOU'RE FUCKING ME WITH YOUR WHOLE HAND!

No. We've had some people come by but no, nothing yet.

OHHHH BRIAN PINCH MY TITS! PINCH MY BIG TITTIES PLEASE! YES! OH! OW!

Well I'm sure it won't be long. It's a nice place from what I remember.

OH YES! SQUEEZE 'EM! YES! PULL MY NIPPLES! YES LIKE THAT! LIKE THAT! HARDER! OW!

I hope so. Marilyn and I are excited about moving closer to the grand children.

MY CLIT. MY CLIT. OW! OHHH YOU'RE BITING MY CLIT! OH YES! YES! YES! BITE IT!

Say how is that pretty little wife of yours?

PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASS LIKE YOU DID THAT NIGHT. PUT YOUR FINGER IN MY ASSHOLE!

Oh, she just fine I suppose. Uh, pretty? Yes, as pretty as ever I guess...for an old lady.

MAKE A FIST INSIDE MY PUSSY TOO LIKE...YES! THAT! OH! A MAN'S FIST IS INSIDE MY PUSSY! OH! OH! IT HURTS! KEEP DOING IT!

Oh come on Mike, Marilyn's a real doll.

YES! LIKE THAT! LIKE THAT! OHHHH GOD BRIAN...OH HONEY FASTER! FASTER!

Oh I suppose. I guess I just think of her these days as...oh, I don't know, a gramma.

BRIAN WHY DID YOU STOP? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

A gramma?

OH MY GOD BRIAN. YOUR COCK. YOUR COCK IS HARD AGAIN! OH IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Well, she and I are the same age, 53 and we've accepted our age and...

PUT IT IN ME BRIAN. I WANT IT INSIDE ME. FUCK MY CUNT WITH YOUR HARD COCK BRIAN.

...we just kinda take it easy now. You know quiet evenings at home, quiet suppers.

OHHHH YES! OH! OH! YES BRIAN! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! PUT YOUR FINGER BACK IN MY ASS!

Well I see you two at church every Sunday and you two sure make a fine looking couple.

KISS ME BRIAN. KISS ME AND FUCK ME AT THE SAME TIME! OHHHH YOU KISS SO GOOD!

That's very nice of you to say that.

OH HONEY, I CAN STILL TASTE YOUR CUM IN MY MOUTH. IT'S SO...I REALLY LIKE YOUR CUM.

But it's true. Everyone says that.

OH MY GOD! ARE YOU CUMMING AGAIN BRIAN? ARE YOU CUMMING AGAIN? OH MY GOD!

Well, I'd better be going. I have a few more stops to make and then home for supper.

CUM INSIDE ME BRIAN. DON'T PULL OUT OF ME. DON'T PULL OUT. DON'T TAKE IT OUT YET!

Okay Mike. I'll see you and your lovely bride in Church this Sunday.

OH, FUCK YES! I CAN FEEL YOUR CUM SPURTING AND SHOOTING INSIDE ME. OH GOD YES! I"M CUMMING TOO HONEY! OH BRIAN HONEY...I'M CUMMING TOO!

'Words, describing how I felt when my sweet neighbor lady allowed me to cum inside her pussy don't exist. But I will tell you that my cock never burned, that wonderful orgasm burn, like it did that day, twice, with sweet Marilyn. That day also marked the first time I ever pleasured the inside of a woman with my hand. Incredible.

It was approaching dusk by the time we caught our breath, straightened ourselves up and decided it was time for me to leave. We kissed and swapped spit, and what little was left of the taste of cum in our mouths, for a few minutes at her front door. We were like a couple of teenagers saying good night after a hot date.

Sweet Marilyn's last words to me that night were a little sad but were said in the most sincere way. She cradled my face in her hands, looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "Brian honey, I know I'm just an old lady but thank you very, very much for fucking me and making me feel desirable." I was speechless. She was glowing. This lovely lady has no idea what a hottie she is. What an incredible woman.

In a bit of a daze, from our lust filled experience and with her sweet parting words ringing softly in my ears, I walked back to my house and stopped at the mailbox. As I went through the day's delivery, an automobile's headlights caught my eye.

From my porch, I could see ol' Mike pulling into his driveway. I watched as he took some packages from the trunk of his car, slammed it shut and then, seeing me sorting the mail, he waved and asked if I had a good day. I told him I did. Then, ol' Mike walked into the house where he lives with a firecracker named Marilyn, that ol' Mike will probably never know how to light.

Maybe not a firecracker. Maybe a time bomb.

Brighton
Brighton
21 Followers
12