My Tiger Lord

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers

Just before I climaxed I interfaced my cybernetics with hers, filling the feed with my lust, my passion, my release as I came. A wave of ecstasy overtook me, my erection firing round after round of sperm inside her welcoming pussy, my sheer pleasure washing through the link, sending her to her own climax. She shuddered, her cunt contracting and pulsing around my still-twitching cock, her asshole squeezing tight around my thumb.

My vision blurred and turned to static as the cybernetic link overloaded and shut off. I stayed still for a moment, still inside the young cat. Her body was heaving as she panted, her little pink tongue sticking out between her bright, white teeth. She looked back at me, her implant pulsing a blue-green, the icy hue of her left eye seemed softened somewhat.

I purred at her and she laughed. It was a surprisingly clear sound. Tossing the knife aside, I finally pulled out of her, our mingled juices dripping out as I did. Before I could leave to find a towel, she had turned around and had taken my cock in her soft paw, carefully keeping her claws in. She began licking it, cleaning it of our cum. It was softening slowly and she began taking more and more of it into her mouth, finally nuzzling her nose into my trim pubic hair, her whiskers tickling my balls.

Finally satisfied I was clean, she laid back with a long sigh, curling up on the bed in a contented ball of fuzz. What an enigma, this girl. She had gone from defiantly angry, to defeated, to confused and enraged, to the most erotic sex kitten of any wet dream, to sleepily content.

I gazed at her, the short kitten's lustrous orange fur glistening in some places with my sweat, matted in others with cum, still other patches were crusted in blood. My lust having been sated- for now- I felt a rising feeling of something else, not of pity, but of care. She was more vulnerable than she put forward. Finally I removed my pants and climbed into bed with her, snuggled up against her furry backside, my cock nestled against her ass, and rather promptly fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning, sticky, sweaty, and frankly smelly. The room reeked of sex, and that wasn't particularly a bad thing. I woke up alone, though, and wondered if my horny kitten had booked it with a case of the Morning Regrets. As I rolled over and stretched, my arm stung. "Oh yeah," I thought. Her claws had become rather intimate with it. I smiled at the fresh memory of the previous night, of her initial violent rebuffs, followed by her eventual and total submission.

After a moment I realized the shower was running. I got up and walked to the head. At the sight that greeted my eyes, I...well, I cracked up. Pretty much every woman looks good in the shower. The beads of water are like gemstones, flashing and sparkling in just the right places. Little rivulets conspire with physics to trace her sensuous curves, accentuating them and drawing the eye to her private little nooks. Her wet hair practically gleams. But a Kithkran in the shower, well. She looks like a wet cat. Scrawny and scruffy and pitiful.

When she heard my laughter she turned and looked at me. "Something amusing?" she asked. I just smiled and shook my head. "No, kit. Nothing amusing," I replied, walking towards her. I stepped into the shower behind her, slipping my quickly stiffening cock between her firm ass cheeks. The hot water surrounded us, running over our bodies. She purred and turned to look over her shoulder, that balefully blue eye piercing me, her earrings flashing and glinting in the light.

"I like it when you call me that," she said.

"Call you what?" I replied, not a little mischievously.

She growled and grinned, still scanning my soul with her real eye, feeling like she was looking deeper than any cybernetic connection could possibly have allowed. "I like it when you call me 'kit.' "

My dick twitched at this, the submission of it arousing me immediately. I pushed my hips forward, grinding against her ass, feeling the wet skin of her backdoor with my cock. I flashed an image to her implant, of her kneeling before me, taking me fully in her ass, the pleasure and pain of it mixing into ecstasy.

She growled and leaned forward, placing her paws against the shower wall, lifting her tails and causing her ass to spread. Stars what a sight. Looking back at me again, she flashed an image of her own into my implants, one of her strapped to a bulkhead, cuts down her side, my hand at her throat, my member penetrating her.

"Please," she mewed, then growled, "don't be gentle."

That was all the invitation I needed. I spat on her rear entry and positioned myself to take her. I started pushing forward, groaning as I did. I watched as her asshole opened up, engulfing my swollen head. I knew it had to be hurting her, but she didn't make a sound. I slowly pushed in farther, her anus clenching around my shaft.

She let out a slow hiss before wrapping her tails around my waist, the soft fur tickling the top of my ass. "Take me" she growled. "Take me as the whore kit that I am."

I grunted and said "Careful what you wish for" before driving home, burying my cock to the hilt up her tight tailhole. The girl yowled but did not pull away, instead bucking her hips back even more, then began gyrating, working my cock like a professional.

I put one hand on her hip, pulling her back into me with each matching thrust forward, shuddering as her anus massaged the length of me, and with my other hand I reached forward, entwining my fingers in the longer fur between her ears. Its luxurious feel was tantalizing, even while wet.

"You like that, kit? You like getting your tailhole violated? You like being ass fucked by a ...weak...human.?" I said these last words dripping with sarcasm

Amidst her squeals and gasps she managed to let out a breathy "Yes."

I smacked her ass and drove my dick deep. "The fuck did you say? I can't fucking hear you."

She hissed again, "Yes!"

I grabbed both hips and plowed hard, balls smacking her pussy. I nearly lost it, her ass was so tight. "Is that how you fucking address your den master? Show some respect, sniveling bitch."

She cried out in pain, then "Yes! I like it when you violate me, M'Krikta, my tiger lord!"

At that point I did lose it and began humping furiously, her little hole squeezing blast after blast of cum out of me, filling her rectum with my seed. I grunted and shuddered with pleasure like I had never experienced before.

As my orgasm receded, I began pulling out of her, occasionally shivering as her still tight rear pulsed around my now overly sensitive cock. My knuckles were white from gripping her hips so hard. I pulled my hands off and noticed the beginnings of bruises. I gasped a little as with a final squeeze I popped from her ass.

The girl slowly straightened up and turned around. I simply stood there, taking her in, allowing the water to wash away the evidence of what just happened. She stepped towards me, standing up on her toes she kissed me. Our mouths opened and our tongues locked. Hers was dry, but surprisingly soft as we tasted each other. She was careful to keep her mouth wide, but I nicked my tongue on a fang anyway. She felt it and began to pull away, but I grabbed the back of her head and forced my tongue deeper, forcing her to taste my blood.

Finally I released her and she stood back, still looking a little goofy as any wet cat does. I smiled down at her.

"I have a request." she said demurely.

I couldn't imagine what she could be about to ask, so I simply nodded.

"Allow me to come with you."

"What?" I asked, legitimately confused.

"When you disembark, when you leave. Allow me to accompany you. Allow me to stay with you, if it pleases you...M'Krikta." My eyes widened in shock as the implications of what this freshly fucked feline asked sunk in. Maybe it would be nice, to have a companion out in the rock belts. Asteroid mining is a lonely profession, after all. At the very least, it'd be a hell of a lot of fun.

She looked up at me, her ears up and alert, waiting nervously for an answer. "It pleases me." With that she practically melted into me. "But," I said, "I don't know your name."

Looking up once more, locking eyes, penetrating me emotionally as deeply as I just had penetrated her physically, she said "I do not need one. It is enough that I am your kit, and you are M'Krikta, my Tiger Lord."

CapnRed
CapnRed
135 Followers
12