My Time as a Mexican Whore Ch. 10

Story Info
Michelle goes home.
1.3k words
4.23
165k
32

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,810 Followers

Michelle was in a small cage, her ass pushed against the bars, a man fucking her. Her face was against the other side and she was sucking another man's dick. Other men were standing around the cage grabbing her tits, slapping her ass, waiting their turn. She was free for all to use as long as she was in the cage. She felt the cum being deposited into her pussy about the time the other man shot his into her mouth and on her face.

A baby cried, and Michelle was awakened from her dream. She had been back in Mexico, in that dreaded cage that she, Kim, and Lauren had all experienced. When she realized it was only a dream, she got up and went to get her daughter, now two months old, Victoria Carlita. Michelle loved her daughter, with her beautiful black hair and brown skin. She wasn't sure who the father was.

As she watched her baby suckle her breast, Michelle's attention was drawn to the tattoo that Victor had put on her right tit. It was a Mexican flag, with the words beneath it, "Puta Mexicana", Mexican Whore. She thought of the other tattoo on her left ass cheek, an American Flag with the words, "American Whore Wife".

The tattoos had encouraged the men to fuck her even harder. The enthusiasm generated by them made Victor even more money from the use of Michelle's body. The three American wives had worked in different whore houses for a while, all had been made to walk the streets "hooking" clients who fucked them between buildings, on old mattresses, in cars, wherever a place could be found.

Michelle had only walked the streets for three weeks when Victor had the idea of her making a tour promoting her porn movies. He had Michelle dress in a white wedding dress and her "husband" in a tuxedo. The two would walk out to a space in a bar that had been made to look like a bedroom, they would begin to make love and then just as the man was ready to consummate the marriage, men would rush out, push husband "Michael" aside and begin to rape the pretty young bride Michelle.

The bar was always standing room only, the audience would always applaud for the Mexican rapists, and then the men would pay to fuck Michelle in her wedding dress. Michelle would be used by thirty to fifty men a night. The next day she would be taken to another bar in another town.

Her videos sold like hotcakes. She was a star! All across Mexico and into the US her videos were huge sellers.

Kim had worked in two different whore houses (it was the one in Laredo that had the cage) for a month at a time, and then pimped on the street. In all she had walked the streets for three months, taking ten to fifteen men a day. For another month she was whored out from a small room in a building made of several small rooms, all used by prostitutes. Business in the room was better, at least she had an old mattress on the floor. She would take around twenty men a day to her room.

Lauren worked in three different whore houses (she fainted in the cage at Laredo and they thought she had died) and also walked the streets for a month before Victor moved her to Mexico City. In Mexico City, Lauren was used to entertain the wealthy men and their wives, along with several governmental officials.

It was Michelle's and Kim's husbands who had finally managed to get them out of Mexico. Roger had given Victor $50,000 US to get Kim out. Victor had just kept it. There was no evidence that proved Roger had even given it to him. After several months, Roger began to deal with Victor, businessman with businessman. An agreement was made. Roger would bring $100,000 to Victor. Victor would let Kim go on the condition she would be the "Madam" for a new "service" in Dallas. Victor would receive 70% of the profits from the whores, and Roger and Kim would keep the rest. In time, Roger would get not only his wife, but his money back with interest.

Roger worked with Michael (Michelle's actual husband) who had been trying to get Michelle out. He had given Victor $15,000 (all of their savings) with no result. Roger and Victor convinced Michael to sell their house to a company that Victor owned in Dallas. The $30,000 equity would go to Victor immediately, and Michael and Michelle could lease the house with the option to buy. Oh! And also, Michelle would work for Kim's new "service", being the first girl in her stable.

Victor lived up to his end of the deal, and both Michelle and Kim arrived back in Dallas (after their husband's paid for the plane tickets) only two weeks before Michelle's baby was born.

Back to the present day, Michelle lay Vicki down as she got ready for work. She had been back to work for only a week now. Kim had given her time off to take care of her baby. Michael hated seeing Michelle get ready for work, so Michelle tried to always be gone before he came home.

Putting on her makeup, she decided to wear the short red skirt with a white button up sweater. She wouldn't wear a bra or panties today. She normally didn't. Most of her clients liked the easy access to her pussy, tits, and ass. She always wore her wedding rings although they didn't have real diamonds in them anymore. Many men loved fucking someone else's wife.

When Carlos, her driver, picked her up, she was already wet. Michelle knew what was coming next. After putting the baby in the carseat in the back, she bent over to suck Carlos' dick. He demanded it and she was so good at it. He shot his load into her mouth just as they pulled up to Mellissa's house.

Mellissa was Michelle's younger sister and kept the baby while Michelle was at work. She taught school and lived with her fiance'. Mellissa was almost a carbon copy copy of Michelle. Three years younger and shorter than Michelle, Mellissa was very cute, and very blessed in the boob department.

The next stop was Kim's. Michelle was greeted by Kim with a slow, erotic kiss. She knew what that meant. Michelle slowly undressed, turning around so Kim could get a good view. She then began undressing Kim. As she did, Kim sucked on each of Michelle's full mommy tits. Michelle proceeded undressing Kim and knelt as she lowered Kim's panties, lightly kissing her pussy.

Kim sat down and spread her legs. Carlos was watching the scene unfold. He had watched before. Kim held her pussy open as Michelle licked around the sides, then the lips, sucked on the hood, and then flicked Kim's clit with her tongue before tonguing her hole deeply.

After several minutes, Kim's cum flooded Michelle's mouth. She thought about returning the favor, but then said, "You'll get yours on the first call. A husband and wife want you for two hours, have a great time. I hope you know that I'll have to take a call before you finish," Kim said with a smile.

"You miss it too," Michelle said.

"I need to be fucked!" Kim replied. "More than once a week."

"More than once a day!" Michelle responded. "Although, all in all, Dallas is better than Mexico."

"Oh, yes!" Kim retorted. "However, I am setting up some gangbangs for you....and I'll be there just in case you need me."

"So you'll definitely be there," Michelle returned.

"Of course. Now you need to be going. Remember, collect the money first," Kim said as Michelle left with Carlos.

After Michelle had left, Kim called Mellissa. "Honey, when does Michael pick up the baby? 6:00? Good! I'm going to have Carlos pick you up. I want to talk with you about something you'll be a natural at!" Kim smiled as she hung up. Mellissa would soon be in her stable, one way or another.

wifelvrman
wifelvrman
1,810 Followers