My Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I struggled to my knees and worked us to the edge of the bed. He stood up at the side never pulling out. With the better angle he drove deeper into me. I reached down between my legs and fingered my pussy while I came repeatedly. Raw animal sex overtook me. Despite all the sex I had already had I needed more. I shoved myself hard onto Joe's cock, begging him to fuck my ass as hard as he could. He hesitated for a minute, worried about hurting me, but I demanded it even more. I was a slut, I needed to be fucked. He slapped my ass and I begged for more. He fucked me with complete abandon, squeezing my swollen tits, fingering my pussy.

I so much wanted to have something else in me, my vibrator, my husband. My mouth ached for a cock. Could I take all three men? Of course I could, and I knew I would tonight. I would make them the best video ever. Then I would make Frank watch me fuck Nancy when we got to his house. Images of sharing a dildo between us drove me over the edge again. And what of that cheerleader, didn't she need to know about other men, like my husband who always knew how to make me happy? Maybe she needed another woman, or two. As Joe fucked my ass I knew that for this weekend, and maybe for many other weekends to come, I had gone from naughty fantasy housewife to pure slut.

I felt Joe slow and try to pull out. I tightened my muscles and threw myself against him, willing his cock deep into my ass. I felt him cum inside me and with a wave of relief I released him. This time I was the first to leave. I went into the bathroom, turned on the shower. With my eyes still closed I heard the bathroom door open and the curtain draw aside. As my husband joined me in the shower I knew it was his turn.

12