My Twin Sister is a Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers

"Marissa, unless you want to explain to Mrs. Swenson why you have a cum stain on your cheer sweater I think you had better take it off and let me throw it in the washer."

"But I don't have anything else to wear."

Ginny just smiled her wicked smile. "I know Jimmy said you didn't have to strip with the others, that you weren't directly involved, but I think you were an indirect participant. He won't mind if you go around in your bra. That is nothing compared to what the others are doing."

Marissa looked at me with pleading in her eyes, but I said nothing. This was Ginny's doings, and it was fair enough. She had been involved. "Nobody's ever seen me that way," she whispered.

"Nobody ever saw him that way, either. Give me the sweater and I'll get it in the wash before the stain sets. Did anyone else get any on them?" They all shook their heads. Marissa slowly with trepidation removed her sweater and handed it to Ginny.

"I like your bra," I said, and turned to the other girls with my camera. "Put your arms around each other's shoulders and smile for me.

To be continued...

Callicious
Callicious
1,842 Followers