My Two Aunts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I despatched the information and watched in fascination as Aunty Chrissy bent to display not only her lush labia lips, but her rosy-coloured cunt and brown anus.

"Score?" I was asked for the sixth and final time.

"A 9.5," I called out, huskily, anxious for the game with my aunties to move to the next stage.

Behind me, I heard Aunty Chrissy totting up the scores, then she stepped in front of me. Her sister was still stroking my erection as she announced the results.

"Carol," she informed her sister, "you were awarded scores of 8.5, 9 and 10, for a total of 27.5. I got 8.5, 8.5 and 9.5 and that adds up to 27.5 – so it's a tie. Now what do we do?"

"Oh fuck, I'm too randy for a play-off, sis," said the younger woman. "I can't wait any more. What say we both fuck him?"

Aunty Chrissy looked at me very coolly and smiled: "What a lovely idea! Here or in the games room?"

Carol chuckled a deep, lecherous giggle. "The games room – let him see what we're about, eh?"

The two high-heeled, semi-naked women escorted me, one on each side, to another large room in the basement. It was a strange sight – there was a large mirror on the ceiling, a sort of gurney with straps and stirrups on it, a bench with straps as well, a metal frame, with straps obviously for wrists and ankles. On one wall was a long pegged row with various whips and floggers hanging from it.

Aunty Chrissy and Aunty Carol stepped to the middle of the room and placed me between them. Chrissy placed a hand against my neck and pulled my mouth down to her large breasts, standing in glorious uplift in the open-fronted playsuit. I sucked on her nipples, making them erect. Then Carol pulled my from her sister's breasts and made me worship her breasts.

Aunty Chrissy then said: "You scored a 10, so you can have him worship that pussy first."

Aunty Carol turned her back on me and bent over, clasping her knees with her hands, the open crotch of her panties displaying her pussy.

"Kneel, baby," said Aunty Chrissy, pushing me down onto the richly-carpeted floor. Then she knelt beside me, her face close to mine.

Meanwhile, my gaze was transfixed on Carol's ass and anus. "Worship that lovely brown anus first, Roger," said Chrissy, "lick it, make it lovely and moist."

My tongue flickered at the puckered brownness, tasting the musky saltiness of her ass. Carol wriggled slightly as I made my initial contact.

"Now kiss her there, she loves that," Aunty Chrissy instructed me, and I showered the brown slit with kisses, pausing occasionally to transfer my oral adoration to her inner buttock cheeks.

Aunty Carol then stood and turned to face me, her feet wide apart. From where I knelt I could inhale a marvellous musky aroma of feminine fragrances, an aroma that had always been denied me by my ex-girl friend.

"Lick her cunt first," ordered my older aunt, and my tongue traced the wet, pink bud, tasting the saltiness. "Now put your tongue up it, as far as you can!"

My tongue made its first foray into a woman's vagina, my cock pulsing with excitement as I worked, while Aunty Chrissy kept up a steady stroking of my seven and a half inches.

"Now over her labia, up to her clit," ordered Aunty Chrissy and I followed her instructions, tasting a tangy trace of salt as I laved over her wide labia lips.

I hadn't been worshipping her clitoris for long, when Carol grabbed my head and pulled me around. There, ass displayed for my next stage of oral adoration, was Aunty Chrissy.

Aunty Carol knelt by my side and instructed me on where to lick, lave and kiss. I started at Aunt Chrissy's pungent anus, then soaked up some juices from her cunt before delving deeper to her clitoral bud.

"Let's get him on the fuck bench," I heard a hissed command from Aunt Carol as I worked on Aunty Chrissy's clit, and my aunts then proceeded to drag me to the leather-padded gurney.

I was strapped down at the shoulders, across the midriff, two straps kept my upper thighs down and finally my ankles were placed into bondage on the gurney. This allowed my arms freedom to move.

From the rubber padded pillow beneath my head, I then saw Aunty Carol place one foot in a stirrup set in the middle of the gurney, then swing her other leg across me to settle herself firmly in both stirrups.

Aunty Chrissy then held my raging hard erection and guided it as Aunt Carol lowered her pussy onto my hard-on. I felt the exquisite thrill as her velvet-smooth cunt surrounded my cock and then placed my hands up to cup her split-cupped bra, my fingers stroking her nipples back to stiffness.

But this position soon became impossible as Aunty Chrissy settled first one leg in the stirrup at the head of the gurney, then swung her other into its twin leather supporter. Next her aromatic pussy was lowered onto my mouth and now my cock was invading Carol's cunt while my tongue invaded Chrissy's cunt. I was being kept busy!

The women faced each other, the 37-year-old humping up and down on my cock, the 40-year-old graunching with enthusiasm on my mouth.

"His tongue's busy," I heard Aunty Chrissy say above me, "how's his cock?"

Aunty Carol was panting as she humped up and down on me. "Nice, well not bad for a seven incher," she informed her sister.

Then Aunty Chrissy removed her lush pussy from my panting face and stepped out of the stirrups. This was obviously the signal for her sister to lower her upper body until her titties hovered above my sweat-stained face.

"Suck my nipples, suck them, it makes me come!" Aunt Carol ordered me, and I placed my hands up to her breasts and worked at lavishing oral praise on first her left, then her right nipple as she humped and pumped on my cock.

After a minute or two of this, she started to cry out "I'm coming, keep fuckin' sucking, keep sucking!" as her climax neared.

Then, with a low moan which rose to a shriek, Aunty Carol came on me and – as she reached the pinnacle of her passion – I felt my surging loins release a huge spurt of spunk deep into her cunt.

Panting and perspiring, Aunty Carol climbed from me and Aunty Chrissy examined my cock in dismay. "Fuck!" she announced, vehemently, "the little cunt's come. Fuck him!"

Aunty Carol looked down at me rather sternly. "Oh dear," she exclaimed. "You came without permission, you little tosser!"

I looked at her with incomprehension. "I'm sorry, aunty, but it's such a long time since I've had sex, or masturbated even, I just couldn't help it, I'm so sorry."

Aunt Carol did not look mollified, even though she had enjoyed a roaring orgasm on me. "Righto, Roger," she said, sternly, "I guess it's time you learned what happens to naughty little boys who come without permission."

And with that she climbed into the stirrups at the head of the gurney and settled herself into them. As she lowered her pussy to my face I saw to my horror that there was a large glob of spunk sitting at her cunt lips, looking ready to drool out of her.

"Clean me, you cunt," she ordered. "And do a good job of it. Then you can get yourself emotionally prepared for another fuck with your Aunty Chrissy."

I started to lick my salty semen from her aromatic snatch, as I felt Aunty Chrissy releasing the straps that held me down onto the gurney.

"And this time you don't come without permission, Roger," Aunty Chrissy said as I licked her sister's cunt and drank down my semen. I sucked and drank all my come down as it leaked from Aunty Carol's cunt but as I did my mind was reeling. If this was how busy I was going to be during my holiday it wasn't going to be too much of "a good rest"!

To be continued.

12