My Two Daughters Pt. 03

Story Info
Daddy comforts daughter after she gets dumped.
1.3k words
4.47
118k
32
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers

[This story will make more sense if you read the first four chapters first. The first three are all together in the story titled 'My Two Daughters', and the fourth is listed separately as 'My Two daughters Pt. 02. They are all in the 'Mature' section of Literotica.

All persons in this story are eighteen years of age or over.]

After Tamara left, my life settled into something of a routine. On Friday evenings Pam worked, and Samantha usually went out with Greg, so Lucy and I spent the evening together. Then on Saturday evenings, Sam and Lucy went out together and I spent the evening with Pam. It was a great arrangement.

But then it all went horribly wrong. Sam and Greg broke up. It seemed to be an amicable break-up, and at first Sam handled it well. But after a few days she became moody and irritable. As the days became weeks she became very difficult to live with. And to make things worse she rarely left the house, which made it impossible for me to get together with Pam or Lucy.

Something had to be done, so one day while Sam was in the shower, I phoned Lucy. "We have to do something to get Sam laid," I said. "She's driving me crazy. Do you know anyone that you could fix her up with?"

"I'll see what I can do," said Lucy. "Leave it to me."

Lucy arranged a blind date for Sam the next Friday. Sam was quite excited about this, and her mood changed completely. She was even singing to herself as she got ready for the date. This guy that she's going out with doesn't know how lucky he is, I thought to myself. Talk about a sure thing!

Naturally I had arranged for Lucy to visit me while Sam was out on her date. Lucy had missed my company, and she was even better in bed that night than usual. Then later as we lay there, just enjoying the closeness of each other, I heard the front door slam shut.

"Sam's home!" I said. "Shush!"

"Guess her date didn't work out," whispered Lucy.

I hoped that Sam would go straight to her room, but I was out of luck. There was a brief knock at my bedroom door, and then it opened and Sam came in.

"Daddy, I –," she started to say, and then she saw Lucy. "Lucy!" she exclaimed. For a few seconds Sam just stood and stared, and then she turned and ran into her room, slamming the door after her.

"I'd better go and talk to her," said Lucy. She got out of bed, put on a robe, and went and knocked on Sam's bedroom door. "Sam, we need to talk," she said. "Go away!" shouted Sam.

Lucy tried for a few more minutes, and then she gave up and came back into my room. She gave me an 'I'm sorry' look and then said, "I should go." She got dressed and kissed me goodbye. "I'll call you tomorrow," I said.

I didn't know what to do about Sam. I figured that as she wouldn't talk to Lucy, she sure as hell wouldn't talk to me. But I thought that I should check on her, so I went and knocked on her door. "Sam honey, are you OK?" I called out gently.

"Go away, daddy!" she shouted. "I hate you!"

There was nothing for it but to go to bed and try to get some sleep. Maybe things will look better in the morning, I thought.

It took me a long time to get to sleep, and so I was still dozing the next morning when there was a knock on my bedroom door. I opened my eyes, and called out, "You can come in, Sam."

"Lucy's not still there, is she?" asked Sam.

"No," I called back. "Please come in, sweetie."

Sam came into the room. Her eyes were still red and puffy from crying. Then she ran over to the bed and threw her arms around me, sobbing softly. I held her close and kissed her cheek, brushing her hair out of the way. "I can explain everything, sweetie," I said.

But before I could say anything, Sam pulled herself away from me. "Daddy, why do you love Lucy more than you love me?" she demanded. "Is it because her titties are bigger than mine?"

"What?" I said, surprised. "No, of course not! And why would you think that I love Lucy more than I love you?"

"Because you let Lucy sleep with you," she said softly. "You never let me do that."

I couldn't believe what I heard. Surely Samantha didn't think that Lucy and I were just sleeping? No, of course not, she wasn't that naive. It could only mean one thing.

Silently I drew back the bed covers, and Sam jumped into my bed and snuggled up next to me. She sighed contentedly as I held her close. And then she slipped her hand inside my shirt and started to stroke my chest.

The closeness of Sam, and the feel of her hand on my chest, had a serious effect on my cock, and soon it was pressing against Sam. When she felt it, she moved her hand down, and then gasped as she touched my cock.

"Oh daddy!" she exclaimed. "It's so big! No wonder Lucy likes sleeping with you."

"Let's not talk about Lucy," I said. "Let's just talk about us. What would you like to do?"

"Oh fuck me daddy," Sam whimpered. "Please, please fuck me! I need to be fucked so bad!"

"Then we had better get undressed," I said softly.

We both got out of bed and took off our pyjamas. By the time that I had undressed, Sam had jumped back into bed. I gazed at my baby girl, the first time that I had seen her naked for a long time. Sam was very slim, but she was beautiful. But could I, should I do this? I knew that it was wrong, but the look in Sam's eyes told me how much she wanted this.

I got into bed, and Sam reached up and pulled me down to her, rubbing her little tits against my chest. My cock was already hard and I rubbed it against her thigh. She moaned as my cock touched her, and then I slipped the end of my cock into her very wet pussy. Then Sam thrust up her hips, and she squealed as my cock was buried completely inside her. She was like an animal, fucking me hard and crying out. "Oh daddy!" she gasped. "I love having your cock inside me. Fuck me, daddy! Fuck your baby girl and fill me with your cum." And after just a couple of minutes she squealed as she came.

I lay on top of Sam, taking my weight on my elbows, while she came down from her first orgasm. I kept my cock moving very slowly inside her, just enough to keep me hard. Then at the right time I increased my speed, and soon Sam cried out with pleasure as she came again.

Afterwards as we lay together, Sam said, "Oh daddy, I totally forgive you for fucking Lucy. She's my best friend, and I would want her to feel as good as I do now."

I said nothing, just kissed her on the cheek. Then a few minutes later, Sam said, "So do you and Lucy get together every Friday night when I'm out?"

"Most times," I said.

"Do you think that I could join you next time?" she asked.

Well, why not, I thought. Sam obviously had a lot to learn about lovemaking, and I was sure that Lucy would be a good teacher.

"It's OK by me," I said. "But we will have to ask Lucy." This was just a formality - I knew what Lucy's answer would be.

James_Brown
James_Brown
212 Followers