My Ultimate Fantasies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers

"You Like?"

"Oh gosh Mike, it's beautiful but I'm not sure I am going to wear this. It's so revealing. It almost shows everything and no bra either?"

"No and the panties are optional too besides you show more skin wearing a bikini at the beach or pool."

I laughed. "Well, the panties are not optional to me if I'm going to wear this."

"Damn."

We quickly changed. I noticed if the lighting was right, one could see through my skimpy dress and hoped the lighting in the club was subdued. I was a little apprehensive, not only could you see through the dress, the dress barely covered me and showed the lace of my panties. I was glad I was clean shaven or that would have shown too. We left our tour clothes in our satchels and checked them in the cloak room as we walked to the entrance to the restaurant. The lighting wasn't very subdued there and eyes watched me close as we walked by the other patrons. I was very conscious of the looks I was getting and I guess I was nervous and blushing.

"Relax babe, let them enjoy your beauty. You are the most beautiful woman here."

"I can't help it. I've never worn something like this before. It's almost like I'm nude the way they are looking at me."

"Look, this is an exclusive member's only club. You are safe here and as a member you can do just about whatever you want. Well, you'll see as the night goes on."

I thought to myself that although voyeurism was one of my fantasies and now that I had experienced it on the balcony, this was a little different. It was up close and very personal and wasn't sure about it. I had noticed Mark had to show a membership card at the door when we came in and again to enter the rest of the club, he also had to show it to enter the restaurant. That's a little reassuring at least and I was with him. I know I would never do something like this alone.

The Maître de greeted him by name and led us to our table in a corner where we could observe the rest of the room. I had never dined on lobster like this and the wine was exquisite. I was tipsy when dessert finally came around and horny. You kept running your hands along my inner thigh and rubbing my pussy. My panties were wet and it was all I could do to keep you from sliding them off. You kept slipping your fingers under them and dipping them into my love hole exciting me even more. Not that I wasn't playing with you. I had your zipper open and your stiff rod out. I got you off and had to use my napkin to help clean you up. At least the table cloth covered up what we were doing. I was too nervous about being seen to lean down and give you head like I would have liked to.

The waiter kept hovering over me. I noticed when I leaned just right, he would have a clear unobstructed view of my breasts and I kept showing them to him. I was starting to have fun. The wine was killing my inhibitions about showing off my body. We could hear music pounding in the background and just when we finished our dessert, you grabbed my hand and led me from the restaurant to the room next door. It was large, mostly a dance floor with small tables along the walls with a bar on one side and a stage on another with a live band. There were a lot of beautiful people there dancing to a lively beat. It was the kind of beat that if you were having sex in time with it, you would get a real good pounding. The lighting was dim and I didn't really notice how the dancers were dancing when we entered and you guided me to a table. When you left me to go get us drinks I started watching the couple closest to me. They were grinding into each other's bodies. It must have been all the wine I had with dinner because it did not dawn on me just what they were doing on the dance floor other than dancing.

You came back with the drinks, sat them on the table and pulled me out on the floor. We danced very close together, your hands roaming my body. I could feel your hardness as you ground yourself against me. My head was spinning, the lights were flashing to the beat of the music as we moved around the floor. I was getting totally turned on with the beat of the music and your roaming hands when the music stopped.

You led me back to our table where you introduced me to this guy who happened to be sitting there. His name was Eric and was it seemed your best friend. My head was still spinning and somewhat in a fog as you made the introductions. He was good looking I thought and he kept looking at me like he wanted to eat me. You both kept talking about something I couldn't remember and my gaze turned back to the dance floor. I couldn't believe what I was seeing; there was a couple actually fucking on the dance floor. He was holding her with his hands under her ass and she had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck. Both were nude and he held her impaled on him.

"Mark I gasped out. Look."

You both turned and looked, laughing when you saw what I was referring to.

"Yes honey," you replied. "I told you this was an exclusive member's only club. This is some of the things that go on here."

I sat there dumb struck and totally fascinated watching as the couple gets off. They shuddered in their orgasms when they hit. You both were watching me get turned on by the sight and noticed I also quivered a little while watching.

Eric pulled me out onto the dance floor and began rubbing himself against me as he too started rubbing his hands over my body. I looked back at you to find you, wanting you to do something and saw you walking towards us. I was relieved when I saw you approach but when you got to us you only smiled at me and told me to enjoy myself. Shocked, I didn't know what to say or do so I kept dancing with Eric as I watched you go back to our table. Well I thought, as long as you were there and watching, it would be OK. Eric was your best friend and wouldn't try anything.

It was when he reached down into the band of my panties and unsnapped them and let them fall to the floor that I pushed him away. I stormed over to you and said I wanted to leave. Eric bent down and picked them up and followed me. You were trying to calm me down when Eric approached and apologized as he handed my panties to you. I kept insisting for you to take me home when you finally said ok. As I started walking to the door, I glanced back and saw you talking with Eric. You soon followed stopping only long enough to get our things from the cloak room. When we got to your car, I was crying.

"Mark, how could you?"

"I'm sorry baby; I thought you might be ready for something like this."

"What? What do you mean ready for something like this?"

"Your fantasies, you know, the things we have been writing and talking about."

"No, this is too soon and too fast. I need time to think about something like this. It is too public."

"OK."

We drove back to the apartment in silence. You kept your hand on my thigh the whole way trying to reassure me and to make sure things were ok with us. It was, it was just I wasn't sure I wanted what was taking place in the club.

I was still turned on to the sights I had seen at the club and even having Eric feeling me as well as being back in the privacy of your apartment and soon we were in the bed room. We were nude and I had you pushed back on the bed with just your legs hanging over the side. I was leaning down over you with my ass in the air giving you head and was really involved. I was wet, could feel the moisture dripping from me and was intending to straddle you when you couldn't take anymore of my tongue when I felt someone come up behind me and quickly thrust inside me. I gasp as I fell forward upon you with the intensity of the thrust and tried to look back. You held me tightly as I did. Eric was holding my hips and pulling me into his thrusts. I tried to protest but you only told me to enjoy and let go with one hand and started rubbing and tweaking my breasts. It wasn't long until both your hands were doing it. I fell into the rhythm and suffered through several orgasms before Eric shoved in hard and deep and unloaded a torrent of cum. It felt good, having two men taking turns doing me. This had been one of my fantasies, having a threesome.

We quickly tired from the activity and slept a little. When I woke to go pee and get a drink, we, you and I were alone in bed. I slipped out and went and did my thing in the bathroom and discovering no glass I went to the kitchen to get a drink. On my way back to bed, Eric grabbed my arm and led me to the living room and pulled me down onto the carpet. Once there he proceeded to make very slow love to me. It was intense with very deep passionate kissing and very erotic touching. Nothing like what had taken place in the bedroom. This was very sensual, slow and passionate.

I couldn't believe the feelings taking place inside me. This was risky. You were in the next room and didn't know Eric; your best friend was making love to me. I thought I could hear your snores. This was different than what we had just done in the bedroom. That was just sex, and a fantasy. This was making love. This was totally different feelings. He kept whispering sweet things to me, wanting me to leave with him as he kept up his slow thrusting. I could feel every vein on his cock and the slow movement of it as he slowly thrust in and out. I wasn't as wet as I had been earlier in bed. I could feel the head of his cock rubbing inside me as it moved in and out stretching me. I quivered through several orgasms as he thrust in deep one last time and filled me. I felt the flexing of his cock and the muscles of his groin as his cum pulsed into me. It felt so good. It was like my body couldn't get enough of him and wanted to have his babies.

I considered what he wanted, and that was for me to leave with him but I finally said no. I lay there watching him dress, his heavy flow leaking from me onto the carpet. I didn't want him to go but in the end, he wrote down his phone number, address and e-mail address and gave it to me before he left. I followed him to the door to let him out when he turned to kiss me with a very deep and sensual kiss. I returned it with all the passion I could muster. Sadly I went back to join you in bed. I looked at you there snoring away and muttered under my breath, Mark what have you done, as I slipped between the sheets. Letting me fulfill a threesome fantasy with Eric, something I hadn't done before sent me over the edge of wanting more.

I was on this sexual high and although you only let me have Eric that one time, I wanted him more and kept hoping you would let him join us again. I asked you several times to invite him over but each time you just shrugged and said maybe some other time. Each time I asked, you got this strange look in your face like you were a little angry. I didn't know you had watched us the entire time we were making love.

The week was too short and it was almost over when we met your friends Mary and Wayne. I had never been with another couple and had never made out with another woman and when Mary and I made out, it was the most erotic thing I had ever done. I was so turned on I was willing to do anything you wanted me to do.

We met them at the restaurant and it seemed like we were all friends from way back. By the end of the evening, none of us wanted to go home as were having way too much fun and drinking more than what we were going to. However, we all went our separate ways a few hours later and you drove us back to your apartment. During the drive home, I told you how disappointed I was that they didn't come back with us. My mind kept wondering about the group fun we could have if they came back with us. I also told you how during dinner, my thoughts turned to our e-mails about the threesomes or foursomes we fantasized about and that turned me on so much that my panties were wet. You called them on your cell phone to meet us at your apartment. They agreed.

Mary was a beautiful woman, slim with a nice figure. I was fascinated with her and wondered what it would be like with her. Wayne was a hunk and I thought he would be fun too. I wondered if they would do it.

We stopped along the way to buy more wine to add to the collection at your place and rushed on. They met us at your door with more wine. We laughed at the sight. I'm sure we were all thinking the same thing. We made our way inside and sat in the living room while opening up the bottles of wine and pouring it. We all started to laugh and have a good time. Somehow the conversation turned to sex with tales of sexual escapades and our fantasies. It may have been both the wine and conversation but the room was heating up fairly quickly. All our inhibitions were dwindling as the wine flowed as freely as the talk. Your hand was on my thigh and rubbing back and forth on my smooth skin. Wayne had his hands on Mary's knees but was slowly hiking her skirt up.

The heat and passion started to build exponentially. We were kissing; your hands were on my breasts, kneading them from the outside of my dress while Wayne already had his hands underneath Mary's blouse. We both were starting to breath heavier and sighs were heard around the room. By this time, we all know we were going to fill everyone's fantasy of a foursome.

"See you in the bedroom," you said aloud as you stood up with a bulge was very evident for all to see. I didn't know if they heard you or not as they were still lip locked.

You led me into the bed room and once inside you pushed me up against the wall. Your hands were on both of my breasts, kneading and feeling my nipples harden through my dress. Your hands traveled down and pulled my panties down. When they were to my ankles, I stepped out of them. Your hands went up under my dress again and felt my love mound, which was hot and swelling in the process of getting wetter. We both fell on the bed and you kissed my neck and moved down my body. Spreading my legs, you buried your head under my dress and sent your tongue onto my love button and then two fingers inside my love tunnel.

When Mary and Wayne walked in, my legs were up in the air as your fingers were digging deeper into my love tunnel and I moaned in pleasure. I noticed that they were watching intently, and that turned me on even more. You paused for a moment to take off my dress to show them my perfect body. As we both looked over, Wayne slid Mary's skirt down and unbuttoned her blouse removing them along with her bra and panties. Nude, she was more beautiful than ever. Both of you quickly undressed.

I lay back down, expecting you to continue with the onslaught of your tongue. Mary crawled on the bed on all fours and began to lick me. She was gentler and definitely a lot different than how a man does it. With a woman licking me, my fantasy was taking shape and while watching two men stroking their love muscles at the sight of two women, I let out a huge moan with my orgasm. My body was twitching and shaking with my head thrown back as the quivering swept through my body.

When my orgasm subsides, we switch places. I'm now on my hands and knees, Mary under me with my butt sticking up in the air. Wayne bends down and begins to taste my juicy love cavern. He mimicked my movements. When I licked and slid my finger into Mary, he would do the same to me. I began to quicken the pace as I felt Mary about to release her first orgasm of the night. However, that led to Wayne also quickening his pace. With such a rush, both of us orgasmed at the same time, both bodies shaking from the ecstasy.

No one made any attempt to have intercourse yet when you took charge and arranged everyone in a square on the bed. I was lying on my side with one of my legs propped up, while Wayne's head was between my legs. Mary was sucking his love muscle, while you licked Mary's love mound, and I would be sucking on your love muscle. I tried to concentrate on the head I was giving you but with Wayne working on me I couldn't. A few minutes later, I began to orgasm again from Wayne's tongue. Mary came about the same time from you tonguing her. I noticed she wasn't able to concentrate on Wayne and get him off either.

We all stayed in place, but switched where now, you were licking my love button, and I was playing with Wayne's love muscle, he would be licking Mary's love cavern, and she would be sucking on your love muscle.

I was swirling my tongue on Wayne's mushroom head, sucking on the shaft and coating it with saliva. I was desperately working on his cock just as Mary was doing to you. We wanted to get you both to cum and agreed together that we would do all we could to make that happen. We were working on your cocks with fervor. I was close to coming when Wayne stiffened and groaned. With all my effort, I concentrated on his release and somehow stopped my own as he filled my mouth with all that he had. I sucked hard and swallowed as much as I could even though some escaped out the sides of my mouth. I heard Mary get you off in the background and I tried to watch but Wayne kept releasing more as I kept working on him. He finally had to push me away, as his tip got very sensitive. I watched Mary finish you and both you and Wayne lay back with this dazed look upon your faces.

Mary and I weren't finished. She pushed me back upon the bed and climbed on top of me and began to kiss me deeply, our tongues tasting each other's men. Our breasts were rubbing against each other. We were sucking on each other's breasts licking each other all over, trying to find all of our erogenous zones. Finally switching to 69 we thrashed around on the bed until we both erupted into a quivering mass of moaning ecstasy. I had never felt something like this before, the intensity of release that another woman can bring. I was exhausted. Being on top when our orgasms hit, Mary had collapsed down on top of me and as she slowly gained strength, she rose up and turned around and we kissed deeply.

"Oh god that was good," Mary whispered.

"I agree, oh god yes." I replied.

As we lay there side by side exhausted from our intense releases, we looked over to you and Wayne. Both of you were extremely hard from watching us. I thought it would be you that would take me but it was Wayne that moved over to me and climbed between my legs. You went to Mary. I didn't hesitate to grip Wayne's hardened member and guide it into me. I wasn't watching what was going on beside me but I could hear you enter Mary and her moans as you started thrusting into her. My concentration was upon Wayne and his thrusting into me along with the moaning sounds of fucking going on beside us. I wanted to feel him cum inside me but his thrusting soon had me moaning as loud as Mary and I soon came. Wayne stopped thrusting and held onto my hips as I quivered through it almost pushing him out as I clamped my thighs around him. He held himself in tight and was soon thrusting in again. I was panting and wanting Wayne to cum when he began to pound my love tunnel. I could feel and hear the slaps from his balls onto my ass and the inside of my thighs. We were both moaning and panting as he thrust into me harder and faster. I begin to move my hips to meet his every thrust. With a few more pumps, Wayne shoved himself in all the way and released inside me. I moaned and orgasm again as well.

When I finally looked over at you and Mary, I could see that you both had gotten off too. We lay all spent and exhausted, no one making a move to cover or clean up until morning. When we did awake, both you and Wayne were as hard as before and it didn't take long to take care of that. I quickly straddled Wayne and Mary straddled you. Riding away, Mary and I had many orgasms until you both exploded into us. Exhausted again, we showered together to clean up and go to breakfast at the closest restaurant.

Afterwards, hugs, kisses and handshakes were shared with promises of more fun when time permitted. With that, we parted our ways and you and I went back to your apartment to collect and pack my things. Sadly, this was my last day in New Jersey.

Sara692
Sara692
182 Followers