My Unusual First Time Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt the orgasm urge fill me, more emotionally than sexually. This was truly a joining of feelings, I believed. I suddenly recalled being saved at a Pentecostal ritual back when I was eight years of age, and being disappointed at the time that I didn't seem to be moved by the same Spirit that some of the other boys looked to be acting out. That disappointment lasted in me for years, but here and now it was reaching its long-delayed fulfillment.

Still and all, I staved off the physical aspect of this orgasmic urge with all my might as I began to fully thrust in and out of Rose's silky, velvety, and oh-so-moist channel.

For her part, Rose began a relaxed, purring sort of sound in time to our thrusting. Cleared of her initial orgasm, her gentle eyes locked on mine as we continued to tongue each other and merge our tender parts in unison below. Looking back and knowing that at that moment I felt a pure love for her, I've no idea why I simply didn't explode within her cunt and die of utter, fantastic pleasure on the spot.

My endurance surprised me, and perhaps her as well. As I rode Rose and sucked at her tongue I felt short, continuous spasms from her that led me to suspect she was having small orgasms. Part of the telltale was the digging-in of her heels to my ass and the continuing wider opening of her legs. It was like she wanted to swallow me with her liquid cunt, willing my cock into the suppleness of her pussy walls until my entire lower body would be engulfed within her.

Whether it was a minute or five, I couldn't tell you, but when I started ejaculating into her sweet body it was unlike any climax I'd ever reached. There seemed to be no leading-up to the moment, for one thing. Just a continuous electric feeling of pleasure that arrived without warning. In that sense it wasn't a climax at all but instead felt like I had been coming in her ever since my dick passed her threshold, only now it had become more intense. The other thing that was new was feeling my balls actually twitch as my cum shot into her, in fact kind of throb against her mushy outer lips.

And, lastly, it was unlike any other because Rose was feeling me jerk inside her. I could tell because she actually used her hands to push my face away from our passionate kissing activity, holding me away from her to study my eyes. The expression on her face looked urgent and needful. My vision was slightly obscured due to the colored points of light that danced in the air in front of me as I poured my sperm into her cunt, but I remember she looked mysteriously vulnerable.

When I had no more and my cock started to soften I finally stopped moving inside her delicious depths and allowed myself to collapse against her. We lay like that for awhile, me with my face in the hollow of her neck, feeling her inner walls recede from my senses as my prick grew smaller, aware of her breath on my shoulder and her hand on my back. The strong feeling of well-being that overcame me always after orgasm managed to hold off any other thoughts, but soon enough I had to deal with my mind's many questions surrounding the fact that Rose and I had just allowed us to fuck without using protection.

One reason I couldn't forestall thinking about it was the moment of my withdrawal from her comforting vagina, which was accompanied by a copious amount of rapidly cooling fluids. This being a new experience for me, I had to fight an urge to jump up and clean us both up, as I would certainly have if I'd "got any on me" when flying solo. Instead I rose up a bit so I could look down our bodies and see the glistening, matted pubic hair on both of us. Then I raised my eyes to look into hers.

She must have seen the questions in mine, for she said, "My eggs won't cling to my uterus walls. They just fall off after a few days. I can't get pregnant." This she said very flatly, like trying to keep herself uninvolved. I suppose I should have felt flattered that Rose expected me to understand about eggs and uterine matters, which I did, so she hadn't predicated her statements with any beginners' information. It's not like they taught boys the inner workings of female plumbing back then in school, I assure you, but I was a reader.

"Does Harland know?" Although I can't to this day figure out why I should give a rat's ass about that subject, that's what I asked her.

"No. I haven't told him." Rose didn't look particularly concerned about what I thought about her answer, either. Me, I was dealing with the immense relief that I wasn't going to be a teenage daddy, but at the same time feeling some sort of weird disappointment, and trying to show neither feeling to her by expression or tone of voice.

Before I could speak again Rose sat slowly up and quietly suggested we take a shower, which took my mind off things for a moment or two. We dragged the bedding with us and left it on the hall floor. In the bathroom I hugged her close to me while we ran the water until it got hot.

Our shower this time was gentler and more concerned with cleaning than with teasing, but I still enjoyed touching her everywhere and feeling her soap up my cock and balls. We kissed frequently under the spray, and I discovered that mouths can be erogenous zones just like other parts of the body but at the same time convey deeper, subtler feelings. Rose welcomed my rubbing between her legs while we did that, and achieved yet another climax when I slowly caressed her sensitive, still-swollen clit just the right way.

For once my cock was sated and didn't rise to the occasion again that night. We spoke not at all until our bodies had been dried and my clothes put back on. I was at peace despite my sadness. We both knew I wouldn't be seeing Rose again, not like this. She walked me to the back door without putting on a stitch, and stood there and kissed me softly in the doorway, under the light fixture, for all the world to see if they were still up and about, as she allowed my fingers to play all over her body one last time. I couldn't help myself and went ahead and indulged the urge to revisit her most intimate areas, raising my fingertips to my nose to inhale her as we broke the kiss.

"Goodbye, Danny" she said as I turned to walk to my bicycle. I nodded in response and rode slowly away down her driveway, thinking that now she'd be moving toward that washer to pour detergent on the evidence of our time together, the time I'd lost my virginity in every way possible.

12