My Vacation in Europe

Story Info
Young man finds true lust with an older woman.
1.6k words
4.34
117.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in Europe on a trip with the Youth Group. It was a church thing, but the cost was minimal and I’d convinced myself that where I’d failed with girls in the U.S., I’d succeed with European girls. So I went with the church people and saw the Catholic sights all around Europe. We saw the Vatican and even went to a High Mass. We went to all the French art houses and saw all the great portraits of Catholics. Basically we were indoctrinated on all things Catholic. I also got laid for the first time on that trip.

We were in a small town on the border of Italy and France. We had the night to ourselves. We were there because it was a town where one Pope or another had ordered a great Cathedral built. It was thought to be important enough to be seen, but convenient enough to let us sleep in the town.

Once we were settled in, the Youth Group chaperones told us that they’d be turning in soon and we were expected to do something similar. We were good Catholic boys and girls, of course. As soon as they disappeared into their respective rooms for the night, we fled to the hotel lobby. We congregated and discussed and it was decided that we would all go to a bar down the street from the hotel. We were just leaving when I caught a glimpse of a familiar face. I almost shrugged it off as a case of mistaken identity when it registered who it was. It was the mother of a friend of mine. I took a second glance and it was, indeed, Joe Sampson’s mom. I smirked as I saw her go into the room next to mine.

We all went into the bar and I quickly ascertained that it was a bar catering mostly to tourists. That would be us, then. My Youth Group friends got drunk on cheap wine while I sipped my scotch. I’d always been one for hard liquor and I found it hard to drink the swill my comrades enjoyed. As it was, my companions soon began pairing off; some with others of our group, others with other tourists and a very small few found locals to charm.

And so I found myself alone in the back corner of the smoke-filled bar when the bartender called last round. I glanced at my Timex and saw that it was 1:30 AM. Fairly early for a bar, but it was a touristy bar and it was a weeknight. I ordered another scotch and sipped at it until the owner asked me to leave. I downed my scotch and walked to the hotel. I slipped into my room and lay down on top of my bed. The hotel was one that catered to businessmen on trips and so I was stuck with a single. My room was small and I couldn’t risk the TV, seeing as it probably would wake someone up. I realized that I had not yet had a shower and got up to take one.

What happened next, I can only call fate. I would put it up to the scotch in my system, but I’ve had much more than that and been fine. I would put it up to confusion about my surroundings, but I’d already paced the room mercilessly. I took off my clothes, and put a towel around my waist. I’ve always enjoyed a good beating off in the shower and it was no surprise I was hard as I walked into the bathroom. I flicked on the lights and suddenly realized my mistake. I had gone through the connecting door and walked into my neighbor’s room, and then into their bathroom. I quickly realized the naked lady with the much younger man was my good buddy, Joe Sampson’s mom!

I was shocked at first to know her business trips were not so business-oriented. Then I realized that my rather large penis was almost in their faces. I covered myself and instantly was trying to explain myself. Mrs. Sampson put her hand over my mouth and gestured silence. I obeyed her. She quickly spoke to the young man next to her in rapid-fire Italian and he got his clothes and left the room. She turned and looked at me, making no move to cover her nakedness. She was probably 40. She had dark brown hair; made stringy by the bath she had been taking. She had darkly intelligent eyes, which appraised me as I looked at her longingly. She had heavy breasts, which I estimated at 38 D, at least. Her stomach was rounded in a pleasant way. Her pubic hair was trimmed and revealed a very stunning vagina.

“Are you, perhaps lost?” she said to me in the husky voice she had. Then her eyes opened widely and she quickly drew in a breath. I heard her murmur her son’s name and look down. “I know you. You’re friends with Joey, aren’t you?”

“Yes ma’am,” I replied instinctively. I winced when she looked crestfallen.

“What do you want?”

“Well, I was gonna take a shower and then…,” I trailed off right before I said “beat off.”

Her eyebrows shot up and looked at me curiously. Her eyes glowed with a hungry light. “Yes, you are dirty, aren’t you?”

She pulled me into the bathtub, flinging my towel aside. I was embarrassed by my arousal, at first, but she soon allayed that by washing me down. I had grown used to the twin points of her nipples in my back as she washed me. As she, at last, rinsed me off, I thought to get up out of the tub. But she pulled me back down. Without a word, she began to rub my aching dick until it was as hard as the proverbial sword in the stone. I groaned and she bent over the edge of the tub.

I slowly pushed my dick into her waiting pussy and groaned at the soft warmth enveloping my dick. I grunted as I shoved the rest of my large dick into her in one solid movement. She moaned as I began to piston my dick in and out of her. “Yes…..push it in…all the way…..fuck…..yeah…..you’re so big…..who would’ve thought…..” she groaned. I took this as a sign to continue and then began to fuck her harder and faster. I was so deep in her that I was positive I her cervix at least once. I began to feel my impending orgasm and was about to pull out when she grabbed my ass and kept me in. “Don’t worry about cumming in me. Just do it, baby.”

I didn’t worry about cumming in her. I just did it. I exploded into her in the most mind-boggingly intense orgasm I ever had. I’m almost positive my balls shrank by an inch. As I was cumming into her, she had an intensely powerful orgasm as well. Her knees buckled and she collapsed to the bathroom floor next to me. She was panting and I couldn’t make out the words she said to me for at least a full minute. “Please…again. I need more….”

My eyes were crossed and I didn’t think I could get it up for a week, but once she started to stroke it and suck it, I got it up pretty well. Within a minute I was hard as stone. Then she got on top and began to ride me. I think I was sinking in pretty deep because I felt my dick hit the cervix. As she was riding my dick into the ground, I began to play with her nipple, trying not to explode into her too early. She must have liked it because she began to moan at once. I soon began to figure out how to make her moan the most. She loved having her nipples tugged on as I thrust up into her. Soon she couldn’t contain herself anymore and I felt a familiar tingling in my balls as I groaned and dumped all of my cum into her. She squealed with pleasure and slumped down on top of me, with my dick still inside of her. I passed out from the combination of booze, sleep-deprivation, and sex.

I woke up a few hours later, at 5:00 AM. I looked down and found Mrs. Sampson licking my dick. She grinned up at me and continued to suck on it until it was purple. Then she pushed her tits together and began to run my dick up and down the canal she had formed. I will tell you now that that was the most enjoyable thing I’ve ever had done to me. I must have squirted gallons of cum all over her face. I felt the least I could do was repay her.

I got to my knees and grabbed her full ass in two hands, bringing her closer. I bent my head down and slowly began to lick, trusting in my knowledge instinctively. Gradually I became better. I tongued her clit and fingered her pussy. Within in minutes I found her g-spot, causing an instant orgasm and another a minute later. I didn’t stop there and continued to flick my tongue across her clit, blow on her clit, and suck on her clit, all the while teasing her g-spot. At the very end of it, she began to convulse heavily and grunt and groan like a wild beast. She kept pounding her hips on the floor, trying to fuck an invisible dick. When she had tired out, I kissed her on the lips, her taste still fully in mouth. I took her panties from the floor and stuffed them in my pocket. She was here now, but later I would need something to beat off to.

I rejoined my group, tired but so was most of the Youth Group. They had complained about the noisy neighbors in the room next to mine. I told them I slept like a baby.