My Vacation with Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Van999
Van999
475 Followers

"Roy and I are 20 years old," she told us, "We wouldn't be at such a fancy place for our honeymoon except my uncle owed Daddy some money and he repaid him by paying for our trip."

"Roy's a backhoe operator with the county," Lisa explained, "and I'm going to cosmetology school. Well, not exactly cosmetology, we learn a lot more than that. Stuff like skin care and massage, so when I graduate I can work in one of those 'whole body spas', or at a resort, or even on a cruise ship. There's a lot of opportunities."

Mom glanced at me with a little smile on her face, as if to say, 'see, aren't you glad I invited them to sit here'?

"So how long have you guys been married?" Lisa looked at us and asked.

Mom looked at me. There was a pause. I wondered how she would respond.

"About two years," mom answered with a little smile on her face.

"Cool, so you two are almost newlyweds, too," Lisa said.

Lisa's voice, with her southern accent, was soft and pleasant to listen to, and she had a certain open, vivacious quality to her that intrigued me. I think mom was equally fascinated by the young woman. She had an uninhibited air about her, as if she was willing to bare her soul to anyone, and share her innermost thoughts about anything. But yet, she seemed so confident and self-assured that I soon forgot I was talking to a girl barely out of her teens.

"How long will you two be staying here?" mom asked.

"Four more days," Lisa answered, "then Roy's 'gotta go back to work and I have classes. Hey, the sun's getting higher. Roy, better get the lotion out."

Roy reached into a large bag beside the chair and pulled out a tube of suntan lotion. He hadn't said a single word yet.

"So Sally, are you going to get some sun?" Lisa asked, looking at mom, who still had on her blouse and a towel around her waist.

Mom shrugged her shoulders and began to unbutton her blouse. She pulled it off and undid the towel.

"Nice suit!" Lisa exclaimed, "I wish I had a figure like yours; to be able to look so good in a bikini."

A slight blush crossed mom's face.

"I don't normally wear stuff like this," Lisa said, looking down at her bikini, "at home I have a one-piecer, because we'd be swimming with family and all, and I wouldn't want my tits to hang out like this, I mean, with kids and stuff around. But Roy saw this in the store, and this being our honeymoon and all, I sort of figured I'd give him whatever he wanted." She looked at her husband and let out a little giggle.

"So I figured if Roy could choose my suit, then I could choose Roy's. So I found this little thing." She reached over and slid her finger under the elastic hem of Roy's suit. She tugged on it, then let it go with a snap.

Lisa suddenly turned away from us and plopped herself face down on the beach chair. Her breasts bulged out on either side of her body, flattened like pancakes underneath her. The bottom of her bikini fought a losing battle trying to cover her rear. The material had bunched together in the middle, leaving most of her large asscheeks exposed.

"O.K., big boy," she said, "lather me up."

Mom looked at me and smiled again, as if she were enjoying the entertainment. Roy knelt on the sand and started applying the lotion to Lisa's body. He started on her calves, then worked his way up her thighs, and soon had both hands cupped over her rear, massaging her asscheeks with oil. Her ass jiggled back and forth as he spread the lotion. Lisa let out a little moan.

As I watched his hand move across her, her rear so prominently displayed, I could feel that familiar bulge beginning to form in my swimsuit. I raised the back of my chair slightly, hoping a more upright position would help hide it a little.

Roy continued working his way up Lisa's body until he'd done her back and shoulders. She immediately rolled over.

"Now my front," she commanded.

Her breasts, with little support provided by tiny bikini top, flopped down on either side of her chest. They were in serious danger of popping completely out of her bikini.

Roy began his way up the front of her legs. As he moved higher, Lisa spread her legs to give him access to the inside of her thighs. With Lisa's head facing away from us, I found myself looking straight up between her outspread legs, but Lisa and Roy seemed oblivious to the fact they had an audience. Roy continued his way up. He was now applying the oil to her lower stomach.

I glanced at mom. She'd been staring at the scene in front of us too, but when she saw me look her way, she blushed slightly and reached down to pick up her book.

Lisa let out a little giggle and I turned to see Roy's hand stuffed down the front of her bikini bottom. Lisa slapped his arm, and he quickly pulled it out. Roy moved up to her breasts and massaged the lotion in, occasionally letting his hands slip under her top. As he rubbed the oil on, her breasts flopped back and forth like big mountains of soft dough. He did her face, and finally finished, sat back on his chair.

"What's the matter with you guys?" Lisa asked, staring at us, "You're going to get the worst sunburn! Maybe you Northerners aren't used to the sun, but it can kill you if you're not careful!"

Mom pulled a tube of suntan lotion out of the beach bag she'd brought with her. She squirted some into her hand and began to spread it on her feet and legs. Out of the corner of my eye, I watched her. As she leaned forward, rubbing the oil onto her legs, her breasts hung low in her bikini top, gently swaying with the motion of her arms. I could see the deep valley between her breasts.

She squirted some more lotion on her thighs. I didn't realize it, but I was now staring straight at her. She turned her head and looked at me. Embarrassed, I looked away.

I tried to keep my eyes on Lisa and Roy. Lisa was just finishing applying oil to her husband's back. She leaned over him, facing mom and I, and her breasts dangled down from her chest like big water balloons, swinging from side to side, barely contained by the little pouches of her bikini top.

Meanwhile, Mom was applying the oil to her stomach, and saw her hands moving up toward her breasts. I turned my head toward her and watched as she spread the oil over her stomach, and higher, until she reached the little area of her breasts bulging out from the bottom of her bikini top. With her fingertips, she spread the lotion there.

As I turned back to watch Lisa's tits swinging and her ass wiggling back and forth, and then turned again toward my mother beside me, her hands gliding over her stomach, and across her chest, my body reacted. I glanced down and realized my cock was now hard and erect, forming a bulge in the front of my swimsuit. I raised my knees higher.

Mom abruptly glanced up at me. If she was upset or surprised to see me watching her, her expression didn't show it. She squirted more lotion on her hand and rubbed it across the top of her breasts exposed above her bikini. When she'd finished her face and arms, she turned toward me.

"Would you mind getting my back?" she asked as she rolled over onto her stomach.

I rolled off my chair and awkwardly crawled to her, hoping she wouldn't notice the hard-on pushing out the front of my swimsuit.

I knelt over her. Mom's breasts, flattened against the beach chair, bulged out slightly on either side of her body. Her bikini bottom, cut as low in the back as it was in the front, hugged against her, accentuating the full round curves of her ass.

I squirted some lotion on my hands and began massaging it onto her lower back. Her skin felt soft and smooth as I spread the lotion. I moved higher, avoiding the thin strap of her bikini top, until I realized I'd have to apply oil there. I slid both my oil-covered hands under the strap, and moved them sideways across her back and down her sides until they just touched the bare skin of her breasts bulging out from underneath her.

Finished, I quickly sat down in my beach chair, raising my knees up to help hide the mound at my crotch. Mom rolled over and pulled the back of her chair up. Meanwhile, Lisa reached out and gave her husband a solid slap on the ass.

"Turn over, big boy," she said, "time for the front."

Lisa was applying oil to Roy's chest and one glance at his crotch made it very obvious what state of mind he was in. Mom let out a little gasp. The suit Roy wore was far too small, and there, poking out from the top of it, for all the world to see, was at least three inches of his cock, its huge bulbous head pressed tight against his belly. Mom covered her mouth with her hand and giggled. She turned to me to see if I'd noticed it too.

Lisa looked up and followed our stares.

"Roy, you've got to keep that monster under control," she said. She tugged the top of his suit up as high as it would go, but to no avail, the head of his cock still stuck out the top. She shrugged her shoulders, as if to say, 'Sorry, nothing I can do about it', and continued applying the lotion.

"Newlyweds," mom whispered to me and giggled again.

I leaned down and opened the picnic basket. I uncorked a bottle of wine and poured a glass for each of us.

"What about them?" mom asked.

The basket only had two wine glasses, but there was a pack of plastic cups at the bottom and ripped it open and poured two more glasses. Lisa had finished with the suntan lotion and they both brought the backs of their chairs up.

"Lisa, Roy, would you guys like some Merlot?"

Lisa looked up.

"Merlot?"

"Uh, I held the glass up. It's a type of wine."

"Sure," she answered.

Lisa took the glasses from my hand and handed one to Roy. He was sitting with his knees up, which helped hide his huge erection.

"You know what's funny?" Lisa said, "Roy and I are old enough to get married and have kids, but we're not old enough to drink." She giggled and took a long sip of wine.

"Are either of you driving tonight?" I asked.

They both looked at me strangely for a second, then laughed when they realized I was joking.

"Then I guess a glass of wine it's alright." I said.

Lisa suddenly jumped up.

"Sally, you never oiled up your hubby! He'll turn to toast in this sun!"

"In a second, let me finish this," mom said, holding up her drink.

"Never mind, I'll get him myself." Lisa went to the back of my chair and lowered it. She squirted some lotion on her hands and began spreading it on my legs.

"Don't worry, Sally," she said, "I do this for a living. I mean, not this, but massages. At least I will when I graduate."

She smoothed the lotion across my legs and my back.

"Now roll over."

I didn't move.

"Roll over," she repeated.

"I can't," I said softly.

"Why can't..." she started to say, then understood why. "That's O.K., it happens all the time. Nothing to be ashamed of, it's a natural reaction. I've seen it lots of times in my massage class."

I turned my head to look up at her. She was looking at mom.

"He has a hard-on, Sally. And he's embarrassed about it. You don't mind, do you?"

I turned my head to look at mom. She was smiling. "No, I don't mind. It's O.K., hubby, you can turn over."

I frowned at her. She laughed, as if she was amused by the entire situation.

I slowly turned over. Looking down, I saw my cock making a huge tent in my swimsuit, the material bulging up, clearly defining the outline of my hard-on. I could feel myself blushing and knew my face must be bright red.

Lisa continued with the oil, spreading it up my legs.

"Spread your legs, big boy," she said. Her hands rubbed oil on the insides of my thighs, and before moving on to my stomach, she grabbed my cock through my swimsuit and gave it a hard squeeze. When she was done, Lisa stood up.

"All done," she said.

I pulled the back of my chair up and raised my knees, glad to be out of the center of attention. I grabbed the wine bottle and filled everyone's glass.

Lisa raised her glass. "Here's to new friends," she said. We raised our glasses and saluted her in return.

"Let's go for a swim, baby," Roy said. Mom and I both stared at him. We'd both realized they were the first words he'd said.

Lisa jumped up, and Roy ran after her.

Content to sit and watch them, mom and I sipped our wine in silence.

"So how's everything?" I finally turned to her and asked, "I mean, with dad gone?"

She looked at me. "I'm doing fine. It took me a while to get over it. The worst part was giving up the friends we'd mutually shared. They pretty much dumped us both after the divorce."

"And you?" mom asked, "what about you?"

"Your story sounds familiar, I think I'm going through the same thing. Cheryl says the divorce papers should be ready next week. I've never had a chance to tell you, mom, how sorry I am I screwed up my marriage. I hope I haven't hurt you."

Mom laughed.

"Me worried about your marriage! How about me screwing up mine?"

"It wasn't your fault, though. Even though he's my father, I know he's pretty much of an asshole when it comes to other women."

Mom laughed and raised her glass.

"I'll drink to that."

We sat back and watched the newlyweds playing in the waist deep water. Lisa put her foot in Roy's clenched hands and he flipped her backwards. They continued with this, and about every other time they did it, Lisa's top would slip off her breasts and end up tangled around her neck. After about the third time, she gave up and pulled her top off, holding it in her hands.

They eventually stood still, facing each other. We watched as Roy took one of Lisa's breasts in his hand, then leaned down and kissed it. Soon, he was alternating between her breasts, pushing his head hard against them, sucking and nibbling each one in turn.

I looked at mom. She watched them with no expression on her face.

I don't know whether Lisa and Roy thought we weren't watching, or just didn't care, but they continued their games. We watched as Roy reached down and lowered the bottom of Lisa's bikini. She stepped out of them and held them in her hand with her top.

There were no waves on the beach, just a gentle swell as the water moved up and down. At the top of each swell, the water came to Roy's waist, at the bottom, just slightly above his knees. He grabbed Lisa around the ass and pulled her up against him. We watched as he tugged his trunks down over his hips. Lisa moaned, loud enough for us to hear. It was obvious he had entered her.

I glanced at mom. She seemed entranced by what was happening in front of us. She looked back at me.

"Ah, to be young again," she said softly.

"You're not old, mom."

"Too old for making love on the beach. Your dad and I..." her voice trailed off.

"What?"

"We had a good... love life for the first few years, then he discovered all those... young things at work...I couldn't compete with them."

As we talked, we watched as Roy's hips thrust back and forth against Lisa. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist. With each thrust, he lifted her up and then lowered her body hard against his. Her head was thrown back, her breasts flying up and down as they fucked in the water.

"But that's all over now," mom continued.

"Come on, mom, you're talking yourself down. You're intelligent and sexy, and you've got the body of a twenty year old."

She smiled, "I think I could at least compete with her," she said, pointing at Lisa.

I laughed. "See, that's the point, it's all based on your own self-image. Lisa's an enchanting, sexy, intriguing person, only because that's what she thinks she is. You've got to do the same."

"What? Act intriguing, sexy, and enchanting?" she asked with a smile.

"Try it." I said.

Our conversation was interrupted by a scream from Lisa. Their bodies pounded against each other, until Roy slowly released his hands from Lisa's ass and lowered her. They stood together and kissed. Lisa pulled on her bikini, Roy pulled up his swimsuit, and they made their way back toward us.

"Mind if we have another wine?" Lisa asked as she sat down on her beach chair. Nothing in her voice or manner indicated she'd just been fucked less than a minute ago.

I filled their glasses. That was the last bottle in the cooler, I realized. I'd have to go get another in the cabin.

"Can I ask you a question?" Lisa said, looking at mom, "and you won't get upset?"

Mom nodded.

"I couldn't help but notice," she continued, "you're a little... older than Tom."

"Yes, a little bit," she answered, "In fact, sometimes he calls me mom and I call him son. Sort of our pet names for each other."

Lisa nodded, "So how did it happen? I mean, how did you meet?"

Mom smiled at me, then looked at Lisa.

"Well, obviously, Tom's my second husband," mom answered. I could see she was really enjoying the charade. "The first marriage just didn't work out. I met Tom when I was vacationing in France. It was in a casino there that I first saw him. At the Baccarat table."

Lisa's mouth dropped open.

"That's so romantic," she said, "Like in a fairy tale. But I can see why he'd be attracted to you. You're pretty and you have a great body. I'd die for your body."

"Thank you," mom said.

"And you're here on vacation now?"

"Yeah," mom answered, "He had a few weeks off from the embassy... in Budapest."

I glanced at mom and frowned. Her game was going too far.

"Wow, you have such an exciting life. I mean, compared to ours," she said, looking at Roy.

I saw that Lisa's glass was empty.

"I'll go get another bottle of wine in the cabin." I said.

Mom glanced at her watch.

"We've been out here for two hours," she said, "maybe we'd better go in before we really do get broiled."

"Would you come up to our cabin?" Lisa said, "We could talk more there. Please?"

Mom nodded. I half expected her to go to our room to change out of her bikini, but she didn't. Their room was identical to ours. I plopped down on the couch and mom sat down beside me. Lisa sat across from us while Roy stood at the counter, opening one of the bottles of wine I'd gotten from our room.

"So is it weird, the age difference?"

I was suddenly struck by the absurdity of the entire scene. Here was Lisa, who'd just been fucked in the water five minutes earlier, sitting in front of us, leaning forward with her tits hanging down, barely covered by her bikini top, asking my mom and me about our pretend marriage. I started to laugh. Lisa looked at me.

"No," I said, "It works out just fine. She has the experience and I have the energy."

I looked at mom. Her eyes twinkled. Evidently, she was enjoying the game we were playing. Roy came with the wine and filled our glasses. He sat down on the couch beside Lisa. There was a pause as we each took a sip of our wine.

"But that must be nice for you, Sally," Lisa continued, "I mean, to have a young guy with more energy. You know... in bed."

"Yes, he keeps me quiet satisfied," mom said, looking at me with another smile.

"So are you guys having fun?" Lisa asked, "I mean, on your vacation?"

"So far we are," mom answered.

"Can I say something? Lisa continued, "I mean, in an advice sort of way? And you won't get mad?"

Mom nodded.

"You're both older and more experienced than me," Lisa continued, "but it seems like you guys need to loosen up a little."

"How you mean?" mom asked.

"Well, you both just seem a little...conservative. You shouldn't be reading books on the beach. You have to do some crazy things while you're on vacation. Daddy always used to tell me, 'you only live once'."

"Like what should we do?" mom asked.

"I don't know," Lisa said, looking at her, "Maybe just go back to your room and fuck each other's brains out." Lisa covered her mouth with her hand and laughed, as if she'd realized maybe she'd gone too far.

"I did have a new experience today," mom said.

We all looked at her, waiting to hear about it.

Van999
Van999
475 Followers