My Vivid Dream

Story Info
A dream she can't forget.
1.1k words
3.96
19.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up breathing heavily. I couldn't believe how vivid the dream was that I just experienced. We've worked together for a while and I could always tell you that you weren't satisfied by your wife. Occasionally I've caught you staring at my tits when I was wearing a tight blouse. I wondered what you thought about me. Did you wonder what my nipples looked like? Did you want to take the hard nub into your mouth and swirl your tongue around it? Had you ever jerked off thinking about me? These thoughts were running through my head as I lay in bed.

I thought back to the dream. We were working together on a project and it was after hours. I was leaning over your desk and my cleavage caught your eye. Your hand slid to my hip and I welcomed your touch. Your hand slid over my ass cheek and you squeezed it slightly. I shifted forward and arched my back as my blonde hair fell deeper toward my waist. You wanted to slide your fingers under my skirt, but would I let you? You had to at least try since you've fantasized about this encounter so many times. It was so naughty for you to think this way. You had a wife at home that you should be thinking about but my sly smile always caught your eye. The black glasses I wore always hinted that I might not be as innocent as I looked.

I wasn't wearing any pantyhose. My thighs were smooth to your touch. You ran your finger against the back of my knee, such a sensitive area for me. It made me tremble since I knew you were serious now. You wanted to explore me and break the tension that existed between us. As you traced your finger up my inner thigh I turned to face you. I leaned back on your desk and my legs spread for you. You could feel the warmth through my panties, but you teased me and ran your hands slowly up and down my thighs. I yearned for you to push against my panties and rub my clit. It was swollen now and was aching. Finally your thumb traced over my slit. I sighed loudly as you pushed harder against it. You pulled the lacy strip to the side and exposed my hot swollen cunt. It looked inviting, wet and smooth.

You slid my skirt up further so I could spread my legs wider. You wanted to taste me. I could feel your hot breath against my clit, but you didn't touch it. I was in agony and couldn't help but thrust my hips towards you. Finally I could feel the warmth of your tongue pressed against my clit, your tongue circled around it and I exhaled deeply. I wanted you to push your tongue in deeper but you kept avoiding my wet hole. You surprised me by sliding your finger inside while you licked my clit. Steadily you fucked me with your finger, again and again. Soon you curled your finger up inside and stroked my g spot. You could feel me tremble as you got me closer to the edge. My inner thighs began to tremble as you drove me to climax. I came so hard all over your finger, clenching it again and again soaking it with my juices.

As I looked down at you, our eyes locked. I knew that you needed to be satisfied. I leaned forward and we finally kissed. I could taste myself on your lips. You could feel your hard dick straining against your pants as my tongue entered your mouth. You had never had a woman kiss you like that before. So raw and uninhibited, it drove you crazy.

As you sat in your desk chair, I kneeled down in front of you. I could see the bulge in your pants that had to be released. I ran my fingers over your dick and I could feel your thighs tense up. This was so wrong that you were doing this but it felt so right. You had to satisfy this secret desire. I removed your belt and unzipped your pants. I reached in and pulled out your hot throbbing cock. I always had a feeling it might be big since you were at least 6'-4" and of decent build. Your cock was so smooth in my hand. I loved touching it, wrapping my fingers around it and stroking it slowly. I continued to stroke it faster and faster and grabbed your balls with my other hand. You groaned as I did this and squeezed them slightly. They were sensitive and you liked the sensation.

I wanted to taste your cock and licked the head softly. You weren't expecting me to do this so it caught you off guard. Your wife hadn't sucked your cock in years and it was always something that you loved. My mouth wrapped around your cock as I stroked it in unison. You could feel the warmth enveloping it which drove you crazy.

I wanted you to cum on my tits. I continued to stroke your cock again and again. I moved up closer to you and rubbed your cock over my tits and hard nipples. I continued to jerk you off and could feel you tense up as your hot cum exploded all over my chest, drop after drop. You sighed loudly as you finished. You wanted to coat them for so long. You grabbed your cock and rubbed your cum over them and it glistened under the fluorescent lights....

Just before I woke up I could feel your hot cum coat my tits. When I woke up I ran my hands over them and discovered they were dry. I couldn't believe how I could feel the heat even though it was only a dream. I ran my fingers over my clit and I was soaking wet. Had I actually cum during the dream? I think that I had since it was so intense. However, I couldn't dawdle any longer and had to get ready for work. I put my thoughts aside and got into the shower.

When I walked into the office, I was hoping that you weren't there. I wasn't sure how I could face you after having this dream. Luckily you were already on the phone when I arrived and I quickly sat down at my desk. My face was bright red since all I could envision was your hot cum dripping down my tits. Every time I see you, I always have a slight smirk and think back to our secret encounter.