My Wanton Cousins Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm in deep yoghurt, now," I said to myself as I ambled toward the Volvo.

"You just couldn't stay away from her, could you!" scolded Mimi while we were driving back to my mom's house. "All that tempting young flesh being offered you like a tray of desserts. Where'd she blow you? Under the pier?"

"Don't be vulgar, Mimi. She knows all about us," I said. "She even has pictures of our fucking imprints on the car!" It took five minutes to explain exactly what I meant, and by that time she'd calmed down…even laughing slightly at my description.

The sun was low in the sky when we got to my mother's. After a while Mom showed up, exhausted after her day of hostessing, so she took a shower and turned in after taking her sleeping pill. Kelly ambled in shortly, looking subdued under the accusing looks of her elder female cousin. I made drinks for all and walked out onto the pool deck to see the sunset. It was going to be a very hot night, I thought, as Mimi joined me. "I'm gonna sleep out here with you tonight," she announced, when Kelly came out to sit on the diving board. All of us still wore our bathing suits.

"Me too!" called Kelly, "...if that's okay."

"As long as you leave Derek alone!" Mimi called back. Then she muttered to me under her breath, "I haven't waited all these years to lose you to an upstart second cousin, no matter how hot she is! She doesn't love you," she asserted with a frown.

"My, my, aren't we possessive!" I teased, as Kelly joined us to dangle our legs in the pool. It was now dusk and a million crickets had begun their nocturnal symphony. "This concrete's awfully hard. I'm gonna get my sleeping bag. You ladies ought to get yours too."

They did, and we had a late snack of tortilla chips and salsa, washed it down with ice cold Mexican beer. After a while I got sleepy and opened my bag flat to lay on top of it and look up at the stars. Mimi spread hers next to mine and Kelly did the same next to Mimi's. It looked as if we'd behave ourselves this night.

For a few hours, anyway. I awoke at the soft caressing of my groin by Mimi's hand. I looked over in the darkness and she'd stripped herself naked of her bikini and was holding one finger to her lips as if to shush me. Her other hand was pulling at my swim trunks, trying to draw them down. Kelly was lying on her side, facing away from us. She'd apparently removed her bikini top, since there was no back strap showing.

With my trunks removed Mimi dove straight for my crotch, engulfing my flaccid prick with her mouth and pulling the glans deeply toward her throat. I yielded happily to her aggressive nature and let her have her way until I was hard. But her plans were far more elaborate than that. She leaned against me with a tender kiss, the nipples on her breasts tickling my chest, then reversed her position to face Kelly. I spooned behind her as she shoved her butt against my groin, and raised one leg to the sky to open her body to me. A bit of wiggling on both our parts, and a sure hand in positioning me at the entrance to her pussy, caused both of us to gasp pleasurably as we meshed. I saw Kelly's muscular back stiffen at the slight noise, then forgot about her for the next few minutes as I slowly slid in and out of Mimi's slick tunnel, rasping against her G-spot with the underside of my member.

Kelly was busy, however. Clearly she was masturbating. Her magnificent muscled back flexed as her upper arm worked away in the darkness as she faced away from us. I watched her closely while drilling Mimi, wanting to see or hear her reach orgasm, and soon she did. Her body froze in mid-stroke and her head flew back with her mouth open, emitting a rough, coughing sound in her throat as a half-dozen seizures gripped and released her. Then she lay still, quivering slightly in her own, private, afterglow. In a matter of seconds, though, she turned over to watch Mimi and I fuck from a foot away.

The moonlight caught her stunning body, now completely naked, as she inched toward us and stroked Mimi's belly, and lower to where our parts meshed. I heard Mimi moan in surprise as the younger girl leaned over to kiss her softly…once…then again…then several times. I felt her languorous fingers on Mimi's mound as I split her cunt from behind, as did Mimi, who was writhing uncontrollably in my embrace. Her moans were so loud by now that I thought of my aged mother upstairs, thankfully zonked from drugs prescribed by her doctor. No one would hear the fucking cousins on this Summer night, I thought to myself.

Then Kelly – bless her! – shocked us both by dipping out of sight to lick Mimi's cunt. My mind went back to that afternoon when the girl had ministered to me so lavishly with her copious saliva, as I first heard the slick lap-lap-lap sounds of her tongue against Mimi's swollen clitoris. Then I felt the profusion of spit running down around the base of my cock to provide even more lubricant…a balm that Mimi's gash hardly needed. After about thirty seconds she climaxed, grunting under her breath as Kelly held her thighs open and continued eating her while I drilled her from the backside. Finally the big bang hit her and I grabbed a corner of my sleeping bag which Mimi bit onto to muffle her shriek into the night air. Then she grabbed Kelly on each side of her face and whimpered her appreciation to the "precious, precious little girl." It was all over…except that I hadn't cum.

That seemed to matter to Kelly as Mimi slid off me, exhausted for the moment. While I still lay on my back Kelly straddled me, and I slipped upward to her cervix as she came down on me hard. It had been decades since I'd felt a vagina so tight and muscular, and she humbled me with her efforts. Straddling me on the sleeping bag, she pumped her gorgeous pussy – shaven except for a narrow strip of pubic hair above her slit – up and down on me with blinding speed until I knew I'd have to cum or go insane. "Gonna cum?" she asked. "Huh? Gonna cum?" she asked again. Then again, "Are…you…gonna…cum?"

I gasped, "Yeeaaahhhhh!" and she was off me in a flash, taking my cock as deeply as she could into her mouth without it invading her throat, as I blew shot after shot of spooge into her bulging cheeks. I spent myself, wondering how much more she could take, when she surprised both me and her other cousin. She scrambled up and positioned her mouth over Mimi's and slowly leaked its gooey contents down between my first cousin's wide open lips.

Both girls made dirty, mewling, gulping sounds as I shuddered through the last of my orgasmic seizures. I groaned loudly, disbelieving what had just occurred. Talk about sharing!

An hour or so later the sun dawned in the east, we got up and took a swim, nude, and put our suits back on. Inside I served an early breakfast, then awakened my unsuspecting mother to a new day, and prepared to drive home.

Kelly left first, to pick up Alma and make the long drive south. Mimi was the next to leave. I'd see her in a few days at my place, where Kelly would take her passport photos, I was told. Of course, I hadn't bothered to tell either one of them that I'd be seeing Kelly's mother, Alma, on Wednesday for a dental hygienist's appointment.

To be continued… .

Please vote and send constructive feedback. For a picture of Mimi's blue Volvo with her silhouette on the hood, click on my Biography page. Thanks!