My Weekend Surprise Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and friend help out with my fantasy.
6.6k words
4.54
76.8k
60
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is another fantasy of mine, of which I have many. My wife knows about my panty wearing and is OK with it but that's as far as she'll let me go, so I cross-dress when I get some alone time. I try to get into as much detail without making it a book to read. I like to read short stories that get to the point. I hope you have as much pleasure reading, and enjoying yourself, as I had writing. I certainly was pleasuring myself while writing.


The weekend started off with my wife, Lynne, going to visit a longtime friend of hers nearby who wasn't feeling all that well. Marie was single again, her boyfriend leaving her after a long relationship. She was as nice a person as you could meet, but without the other income was struggling to afford her house. Lynne went to help her clean and paint the apartment she had in the house, to get it rented as quickly as possible. It didn't need a lot of work, just some sprucing up a bit and a coat of paint. I told her that if she needed help for anything to just give me a call, as I have replaced some appliances in her house already. Lynne thanked me and assured me I'd be the first they call.

When Lynne got to the house, she found Marie scrubbing the floors. Lynne immediately started helping out and the two of them spent the next few hours cleaning from top to bottom. They stopped for lunch before taking on the painting. Their small talk consisted of how life goes by quickly to sales at Kohl's (my favorite place for panties), when Marie started on the subject of sex. These two didn't have any qualms about talking about what was on their minds to each other, being so close for so long.

"The worst part of being alone is always having to have sex by myself" Marie said, taking a sip of some beer. "There's only so many ways and so many times I can masturbate myself to orgasm with toys before I need a real cock in me. It's been quite a few months now since he left and sometimes I just want to be on hands and knees and fucked doggy style and enjoy myself. And I really have oral withdrawal. I miss the pleasure of going down on one and having a good swallow or have someone eat me out. It must be nice to have your husband around as a sex toy to use at your disposal."

"Yeah, he does come in handy sometimes" Lynne said, laughing. "You were always more willing to try different things. I have never gone at it alone. But I admit that my sex drive has been a little down lately, not that I ever had much of one. He definitely has a much stronger sex drive than I do. He's also more willing to try new things. And you know me, I don't venture too far out there so that leaves him a little unsatisfied at times, I'm sure. Though I also love pleasing him a BJ but never have I swallowed"

"Well anytime he wants to explore, you know you can count on me to help you out in that department" Marie said with a sly grin and much sarcasm, laughing. "That's what good friends do for each other. And I'll also show you how to masturbate if you're interested. It helps you find all your pleasure zones without the pressure of performance. Exploring is what keeps it exciting."

They locked eyes on each other, Lynne wondering if what was just said was an invitation or just a passing comment. "I'll keep both of those suggestions in mind but we better get back to work so we can get this finished and painted. All this sex talk will distract us from our task at hand. We'll discuss the other tasks when we finish here" Lynne said with a look of amusement/wonderment. They returned their attention to the apartment, working feverishly to finish before the day was over.

It was about 6pm when they were done cleaning the painting equipment, their project finished on time. "Let me text my husband to let him know I'm on my way home" Lynne said.

"Please stay and let me buy you dinner for all your help. We'll get take-out from the italian place" Marie offered. She added, "Plus I want to get back to the other tasks we were talking about earlier." Marie was looking at Lynne with that sly grin to see how she would react to that, to gauge what interest she might have.

Lynne actually felt her pulse quicken a bit and butterflies in her stomach. She thought for a few seconds what she was about to do and say. But she really didn't have to say anything, her eyes said it all. With a look that said 'Oh you little devil', Lynne said with some trepidation, "Well, let me text him and let him know I'm eating over here. Although I'm not sure what we're going to be eating" she said with an anxious smile, not really sure what she was about to get into but had just agreed to it. After calling in their order, Lynne offered to go get the take-out, Marie handing her a $20 to pay for it. Lynne was filled with nervous excitement the whole time, her mind wondering and wandering about what was about to happen.

Marie went back upstairs to her place and with a few minutes alone took a quick shower. She always likes to dress up to get in the mood. It makes her feel sexy and seductive. She slipped on a satin and lace trim pink chemise, with the matching satin bikini panty and robe. She then set two glasses of wine on the living room table. She watched by the window for Lynne to come back. When the car pulled in the driveway, Marie went to another room, not wanting to show her surprise right away. Lynne opened the door, exclaiming "I'm back with dinner" and noticed the wine on the coffee table. She was headed for the coffee table when Marie spoke up.

Marie said with muted excitement, "Great. Put it on the kitchen table and help yourself to a glass of wine. I'll be out in one second."

Lynne placed the food in the kitchen and went back to the living room. She grabbed a glass, sat back on the couch and sipped some wine, waiting for Marie. Marie slipped on her heels and made her way out to the living room. Lynne's eyes widened at the view coming towards her. She exclaimed "I see you've been busy while I was away getting dinner. It looks like you slipped into something a little more comfortable. Do I get to see what's happening under the robe?" she inquired.

"I was hoping you'd ask me that. Lingerie has the effect of making me feel so hot and sexy. It always gets me in the mood." Marie answered. She untied the belt, the robe opening slightly. Slipping it off her shoulders, she let it fall to the floor. She was now before Lynne in just her panty and chemise. To give Lynne a little show, she twirled around, letting her chemise fly up and exposing her panty. She heard Lynne give a slight chuckle as she spun around.

"I hope you like what you see. And what was with the chuckle? Does it look funny?" she asked, a little puzzled.

"Oh no. It looks great. You look hot and sexy. I just chuckled a bit" Lynne stopped mid sentence, realizing what she was about to say.

Marie said, "Look Lynne. You can tell me. If you don't want to do this it's OK."

Lynne said apologetically," No I do think I want to go through with this. Really. It's just something I thought about when I saw your panty and then realized what I was going to say about them. I don't know if I should."

"What could possibly be said about my panty?" Marie wondered. "Come on. Spill it."

"OK. But what I"m about to say doesn't leave this room. SWEAR to it" Lynne demanded.

"I swear, promise. Now let it out will you. I'm getting a complex over this" said Marie.

She didn't know exactly how to say it. Lynne started "When I saw your panty, I chuckled because my husband has the same exact ones. There I said it. My husband wears panties. And they look nice and cute on him. Now swear again that it doesn't leave here."

Marie responded, "WOW! Yes I swear! Not one word. And you seem to be OK with it so it's good by me. He really does venture out there. But let me ask, does he like to wear anything else? Does he like to cross dress?"

"He did ask to wear a nightie once but I wasn't too keen to that idea. He hasn't asked about it ever again. But he has a nice collection of panties. Much nicer than the cotton undies that I wear."

"You know" Marie started saying, "you should encourage him to explore his desires. It seems to me that he has a feminine side that he wants to let out. Most cross dressers are straight, married men who just happen to like women's clothes. I would be more than happy to help you out" she finished saying, again with that sly grin. "I really do owe him for all the work he's done here"

They sat sipping their wine digesting all the information that just came out. "Sitting here like this is making me feel overdressed. I could use a quick shower myself but I didn't know we would end up like this and didn't bring anything comfortable to slip into" Lynne said.

Marie was about an inch taller than Lynne's 5'7" so she was sure an outfit of hers would fit. "You jump in the shower. I'll get you set up with something to wear. It'll be in the bedroom waiting for you."

She was done in no time and toweled off, heading to the bedroom with the towel around her. There on the bed was a satin black and pink nightie with matching thong and black stockings. On the floor were a set of black pumps. Never in her wildest dreams would she have imagined doing something like this but here she was, getting ready to slip into some lingerie. Maybe even have a sexual encounter with her friend even though she didn't consider herself a lesbian. Lynne never wore stuff like this but as she slipped it all on, she could feel herself getting the tingles. She called it that when her pussy started to throb. She started to get that sexy feeling. And she was now about to explore a side of herself she never could have imagined. She strutted out to the living room, showing off her new outfit.

"Holy ****! You look amazing! Come over here so I can see better" Marie demanded. Lynne, somewhat embarrassed, walked over to Marie seated on the couch, and stood next to her. Marie twirled her finger in the air, giving Lynne the signal to twirl before her. Lynne twirled in her heels, exposing her ass cheeks that were clinching at the thong between them. Marie couldn't help herself, felt her ass though the nightie, and toyed with the thong. Lynne made no motion to stop her, standing there with her eyes closed, enjoying the moment.

"I have to admit that do feel sexy in this outfit. But I have to sit. My knees are getting weak after you just fondled me. And I need to drink more wine" she said, now knowing what lay ahead of her and sat on the couch opposite her. They looked at each other, drinking wine and talking. With Lynne watching, and without a thought, Marie placed one hand on her tit and circled her nipple, making it stand straight out, then pinch it between her fingers and tug at it. She did this repeatedly while her other hand was down between her legs, gently rubbing at her pussy and clit through her panty. Lynne looked upon her with astonishment that she would do this right in front of her. She was unsure if she she join her or enjoy her. Lynne decided to mimic her friend and placed her hand on her pussy and lightly fingered at her slit.

She was starting to get that tingly feeling in her pussy when Marie said "I think I'm ready for some playtime. Why don't we take this to my bedroom?" They both agreed and Marie took Lynne's hand in hers and led her into the bedroom. She had the feeling of a teenage school girl, not the mid-forty mother she had become. Inside was a king size bed that was huge compared to the queen size she shared with her husband. It would definitely accommodate 3 people easily, maybe even 4, she thought. As they stood in the doorway, Marie leaned in towards Lynne and put a kiss on her lips. Lynne leaned against the door jam, eyes closed, and kissed her back. Their mouths soon opened to let their tongues dance together. Their arms were around each other, hugging and holding each other tightly. Lynne marveled at how the satin lingerie felt as she caressed at what Marie was wearing. She lowered her hands to feel the sexy satin panty through Marie's chemise. She wondered what her husbands satin ass would feel like through a chemise and liked the thought of that.

They broke the kiss and Marie went to the bed first, crawling to the pillows and laying on her side. She patted the side next to her, encouraging Lynne to join her. Lynne crawled over to the other side and lay next to her. Marie had laid out for them a few of her favorite toys. She took one and handed it to Lynne and grabbed one for herself. She showed her the buttons for speed control and how to start slowly and build up. She took her own and started giving her a demonstration. Pressing the button of her vibrator, she laid back and let the toy rub against her panty covered pussy. Up and down she went with it while also playing with her tits. Lynne got the idea pretty quickly and started up her own vibrator and copied her friend. Each of them were moaning lightly as they enjoyed their toys. Marie looked over to Lynne, who had her eyes closed, and watched her masturbate. Lynne looked relaxed as she let the vibrator pulse at her pussy. She took her own toy, leaned closer to Lynne, and let her toy vibrate with Lynne's. Lynne now opened her eyes and stared directly into Marie's and without a word spread her legs open wider to accommodate the 2 toys.

Marie took Lynne's tit out of her nightie and licked and sucked on her hard nipple. She then upped the speed and slipped her vibrator into Lynne's panty, directly on her clit. She was opening and closing her legs, keeping the toy tight against her clit. Arching her back and moaning loudly, she had as intense an orgasm as she ever felt.

Lynne just had a wonderful experience that was out of her comfort zone of sexual exploration. She was unsure of how to proceed at this point but there was no backing out now. She moved towards Marie and they kissed, tongues intertwined, as Marie fell back onto her pillow. Lynne now had the opportunity to reciprocate what she had done to her. They kept kissing as Lynne's hand traced its way down to Marie's pussy. She was rubbing hard at her slit, pushing her panty into her pussy. She broke the kiss and lifting her chemise, went to work on Marie's tits. She fondled them forcefully, pinching at them like she saw Marie do. Her mouth was sucking at her tits and licking her way down her stomach. She now had the panty pulled to the side and 2 fingers invaded her wet cunt. She finger fucked her friend, slowly getting her tongue close to the action. She went to her clit and licked at it while her fingers moved faster. Marie was now bucking to the rhythm of Lynne's finger fucking. Lynne then mounted her clit with her mouth, sucking hard on it while her tongue circled at the pleasure point. Marie was now in an uncontrollable climax as Lynne kept up her assault on her clit and pussy. It was a climax longer than any Lynne has experienced.

They sat up on the bed, kissed, and Marie climbed off telling Lynne to wait there. She returned in a couple of minutes with more wine and Lynne's cell phone. She said to Lynne "I think you should call your husband and invite him over for a cold beer. Now seems to be a good time for a little more exploration. I was only half kidding when I said I would gladly help you out that department. You opened yourself up, literally, to a new sexual delight and you appeared to enjoy it. I really need a cock right now and I'm thinking it's the perfect time to explore a threesome. I'm sure if he's like any man on earth he has dreamed of this. And I'd really like to see him in a pair of cute panties."

Lynne thought for a few seconds, thinking of how he might react to the invitation of a threesome but also to what just happened between the two friends. With a quick plan in mind, she decided to call. "Hi hon. We were wondering if you'd like to join us for a couple of beers here. We're done eating and hanging out drinking wine." Trying to entice him she said "I felt bad leaving you to fend for dinner for everyone and want to make it up to you. We have a six pack in the fridge waiting for you."

"OK. Sounds like a good idea. I could use a cold one right now." he replied. "Let me take a shower. I'll be there in 30 minutes." He showered and dressed, shorts and t-shirt were his usual summer attire, putting on a pink satin bikini panty(Barely There from Kohls), unaware of what lay ahead of him.

He arrived at Marie's earlier than he said, walked up and rang the bell. The door was partly open so he heard Marie yell to him to come on in.

He entered and Lynne said "Grab a cold beer in the fridge. We're in the living room waiting for you."

He sipped his beer as he entered the living room and the sight before him made his eyes POP. Two women in their lingerie, looking their sexiest, on the couch sipping wine, inviting him to sit between them. Astonished at the view before him and staring at them with a devilish look with those slanted eyebrows, said "I see that you're done with the chores and busy with another adventure. I hope I'm here to help you two out." While saying that, his free hand went to his growing cock.

"Yes we've been busy with our adventure. It's not something that was planned. It just happened and I liked it. I know you have been trying for some time to get me to try new things. I'm sorry I was so closed minded. But tonight I'm willing to be bold and uninhibited" Lynne said, ruefully.

He walked over, sat between them and kissed his wife. "I would have never expected this from you. I'm excited about your new openness. Just remember that what happens here, stays here. Agreed?" The two women nodded approval.

They set their drinks down and didn't waste much time. Marie and Lynne both reached for his cock and were rubbing it through his shorts. Marie let her hand slide under, feeling his satin covered cock.

Marie exclaimed, "Oohh! This feels so good. Can we get rid if these shorts so I can get a better look." Realizing now that he was in panties, he lifted his tush as they pulled his shorts off, exposing his panty covered cock. "Now doesn't that feel better. You have nice taste in panties, I might add" lifting her chemise to show him the panty she had on. "I've been told we have the same designer" Marie chuckled. "If we're playing out fantasies, is there any you want to let out now. We are letting it all hang out tonight."

He looked upon them nervously, not knowing how they would react. It was always a dream of his and now he had the chance to act on it. He had to hold in his breath to not let them know how excited he was. Should he try again to ask to wear lingerie, knowing his wife wasn't keen to it. But this might be his last chance to let his desires out.

He started saying, "If you don't mind I'd like to wear some lingerie, too. I feel left out seeing you two in this attire. And it's a fantasy of mine to dress up in lingerie. Do you think you have anything that fits me?"

Marie guessed right that he was into wearing women's clothes, and at only 5'6" could wear any of her lingerie. "Sure sweetie. I have it all picked out in the bedroom. You go prepare yourself and if you need help, just yell for us. We're here for you" she said with a laugh. He gave them both open mouth kisses and made a beeline for the bedroom.

There before him was a white and pink fly-away baby doll. A matching satin string bikini panty and white stockings with a pink bow at the top. It was as sexy and feminine as you can get and he loved it. This was going to let out the sissy that he has held in for such a long time. There were also three inch white pumps on the floor. He took off his panty and t-shirt and began getting dressed. The panty went first, barely covering his 5 inch cock, then the stockings. As he slipped the baby doll over his head, the women walked in on him. They let him hold them as he stepped into the shoes, barely fitting him but he managed to squeeze them on. He loved the way the baby doll felt against his skin.

12