My Weekend's Left Turn Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, baby, it's my turn," Danny said. He undid the button of his fly and gently pushed her down on her knees.

Jenny quickly unzipped his jeans, pushing them down to mid-thigh. She smiled as she realized that apparently Danny had also decided to go commando tonight. She rubbed her face against his rigid cock, feeling him and smelling him. She reached with her tongue, licking slowly from base to tip. When she reached the top, she looked up into Danny's eyes as she slowly took the entire length into her mouth.

Danny groaned. "Fuck, baby." His hands cupped her head as she started bobbing, never taking her eyes off of his.

"Damn, slow down, baby. I want to feel it all. Your mouth feels so good; so hot." He started slowly thrusting his hips, at once controlling her rhythm and forcing more of him into her mouth. "Shit, Jenny, god I love your mouth. Look at you, so beautiful and slutty on your knees. I could come just watching you give me head."

His words turned her on even more. She loved being on her knees, worshiping his cock. It made her feel like both a total slut and a sex goddess; like she was made for sex. She grasped his ass and pulled him in tighter, opening her throat to deep throat him. She was rewarded with his low groan. She kept him deep as long as she could and then slowly pulled away to catch her breath. As soon as she was able, she took him deep again.

"Holy fuck, when did you learn to do that?" Danny asked. His thrusting quickened. Pretty soon he was holding her head still as he fucked her face.

"God, baby, you're so fucking sexy," Danny groaned. Then he met her eyes again, and his voice dropped down to a husky whisper, "Jenny, baby, reach down and touch yourself for me. I want you to come with me. I want to watch you when you do."

Just hearing those words brought Jenny back to the brink of orgasm. She reached down with her hand and slowly slid one and then two fingers into her cunt. As she fucked herself with her fingers, she found her clit with her thumb. The sensations made her knees go weak. All her thoughts and feelings centered on the cock fucking her mouth and the orgasm building in her pussy. She kept herself upright by force of will, her eyes never leaving Danny's.

"That's it, baby. Fuck yourself," Danny whispered. "I'm close, baby, so close. I need you with me. Are you almost there?"

Jenny was unable to verbalize her reply, but her hitched breath and her body's rocking on her fingers let him know that she was very close.

Her hand was now clutching his ass to keep herself steady, as Danny held her head and thrust harder into her mouth. Her other hand was making slurping noises as she continued to fuck herself, now using three fingers, with her thumb on her clit, stroking.

"Ready, baby? Are you with me?" Danny's questions were each punctuated by a thrust. He eyes suddenly bored into her with a fierce intensity, "NOW, Jenny, NOW. Cum for me!" And he gave one last thrust of his hips.

As Jenny felt the first burst of jism hit the back of her throat, her body convulsed. He quickly pulled out and stroking his cock, he shot two, three, then four ropes of cum into her face and across her chest. She barely registered this, as she fell back onto her heels and her hand continued its assault on her pussy, fucking furiously as she groaned and gasped her way through her orgasm. "Oh my god, oh my god," she muttered.

As she slowly came down, she felt his cock, now flaccid, rubbing against her face. Danny gently cupped the back of her head with one hand, while using his cock to rub the cum all over her face with the other. He quietly whispered, "You feel that, baby? You feel what you do to me? Clean me up now, sweatheart," and he slipped his cock between her lips.

Danny stroked her hair as she cleaned him off, her mind void of all thoughts but of how content she felt.

After a few moments, he reached down and puller her up. Gently, he pulled her skirt back into place, smoothing it, then bent over and softly kissed each breast before tucking them back into the scoop neck of her sweater. Throughout this, Jenny stood motionless, still trying to pull her thoughts together.

With a finger under her chin, Danny tilted her head up. He placed a kiss on her forehead before saying, "Jenny, you've never looked sexier, with my cum all over your face and tits, but you may want to clean yourself up a little before heading back downstairs to Ian."

Still in a daze, Jenny looked at him for a heartbeat before his words sunk in.

"Ian. Oh Shit."

12