My Weekend's Left Turn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian held her close and brushed a lock of hair off of Jenny face, his eyes following the movement of his hand.

"Jenny, we have a few things that we need to talk about." His eyes rested on hers. "Remember tonight, when we were under the oak tree?" Jenny nodded. "I told you tonight that you were mine. Do you remember that?" Jenny nodded again. "I need more than a nod, sweetheart. I need your words on this."

"I remember, Ian."

"What do you remember?"

"You told me that I was yours tonight."

"Do you want to be mine?"

Jenny started to nod, but at his look she spoke up. "Yes, Ian. I want to be yours."

Ian smiled, and stroked her hair. "Good." His hand stilled on her head, then slid around to hold her chin. His face was again solemn as he looked into her eyes. "But, baby, there's something that you need to know about me. I don't share. Ever. I'm not at all pleased about what went on in your bedroom this afternoon, but that was before you became mine, so we won't speak of it. But what you did at the party was unacceptable."

"Ian, I'm so-"

Ian's voice was sharp as he cut her off. "Jenny! You had your time to talk. It's my turn now."

Jenny looked down at her lap.

"Eyes on me!"

Jenny's eyes snapped back to look at Ian.

Ian's voice still sounded harsh as he continued. "What happened today willneverhappen again. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, Ian. I'm so sorry."

Ian was back to stroking her hair. "I know you are, baby, but sorry isn't really enough for something like this, is it?"

Jenny just looked at him, unsure of what he meant.

"Baby, his cock was in your mouth, wasn't it?"

Jenny nodded.

"Words, baby, use your words."

"Yes, Ian."

"Yes, what?"

"Um, yes, his cock was in my mouth."

"And he came on your face, didn't he?"

"Yes, he came all over my face."

"And he ate your pussy, didn't he?"

Jenny tried to look away, but Ian pulled her chin back to face him. "Didn't he?"

"Yes," she said quietly, looking into his eyes, "he ate my pussy."

"And where was I when all this happened?"

"You were downstairs," she said.

"That's right. I was just downstairs, saying goodbye to our hostess."

Ian just looked at her a few moments, allowing the words to sink in. Jenny wanted nothing more than to look away in shame, but she forced herself to look back at him.

"Jenny, I want to forget about all this and move on. I want to be able to kiss this gorgeous mouth," he ran his thumb along her bottom lip, "without imagining his cock in it, and without remembering his cum dripping from it." Ian frowned down at her.

"And I want to smell this pussy." At this, Jenny felt his hand slowly move up the inside of her thigh, pushing her legs apart, until his fingers were resting just outside her cunt. "Yes, I want to smell this pussy," two fingers thrust into Jenny and she gasped, "and not imagine his face buried in it." His fingers continued to thrust with force. Jenny opened her legs wider and groaned, her head falling back as her eyes drifted shut.

Suddenly the fingers pulled out. "Eyes on me, Jenny." She forced herself to meet his eyes again, and the fingers slipped back in, more slowly this time, and his thumb began caressing her clit. Jenny whimpered.

"Jenny, we need to move on from these memories." In and out went his fingers, slowly and gently; the thumb rubbing in circles. "And Jenny, you need to know that you are forgiven." The fingers stilled. "Jenny, you want to be forgiven, don't you, baby?"

Jenny's breathing was shallow. "Yes," she panted. "Ian, please forgive me." Her hands stroked up his arms to his shoulders. She was turned on almost to the point of incomprehension, but she knew she had to get this point across. "Ian, I'm so sorry. You have to believe me. It will never happen again."

Ian slowly removed his fingers and Jenny whimpered. He raised that hand up and slowly stroked his pungent finger along her bottom lip.

"That's just it, Jenny. Idon'tknow that you'll never do this again. It didn't take much for Danny to get you going today." His finger slipped between her lips and he slid it in and out of her mouth. Jenny unconsciously closed her lips around it, using her tongue to stroke it. "As we agreed earlier, Jenny, you were a naughty, naughty girl. And naughty girls need to be punished." The finger stopped moving and rested on her bottom lip. "Stand up, Jenny."

Ian's finger came away from her mouth and his arms dropped from around her. She slowly stood up and faced him.

"Do you agree that you were naughty?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I was very naughty."

"And do you agree that you need to be punished?"

"Ian?"

"Jenny, think of it this way. What happens when a toddler colors on the walls with crayons? They knew it was wrong when they did it, but they did it anyway, so they get punished. The punishment serves two purposes. First of all, the next time they're tempted by a blank wall and some crayons, they'll remember the punishment and think twice. But secondly, the punishment helps both the parent and the child put the incident behind them. Afterwards there are plenty of hugs and kisses and all is forgiven. Do you understand?"

"Um, yes. I think so." Jenny stood up a little straighter. "Ian, I'm sorry for what I did, and I need to be punished."

"Good girl. Now, take off your skirt and shoes."

Jenny removed the skirt that was still bunched around her waist, and slipped off her heels.

"Come here." Ian reached with his hand, and as Jenny slipped her hand into his he yanked her forward. Jenny found herself face down across his lap.

"Ian?" Jenny's voice was shaky. He stroked her back and butt gently.

"It's ok, baby." The hands stopped their caressing, and she heard the sounds of his belt coming undone, then the whisper of it being pulled through the loops.

"Give me your hands, baby," Ian said, as he reached to pull her hands from where they were cushioning her head on the edge of the bed. He slowly pulled them behind her back and she felt the belt wrap around her wrists. He cinched it tight, and let the end flap down towards the floor. His hand stroked her ass, then reached between her legs and slowly pushed them gently apart.

Jenny had never felt so exposed or vulnerable. Her ass was in the air, her pussy fully exposed, and her hands were bound behind her back.

"Ian, I don't know..."

"Shhh...." Ian stroked her head with one hand, and the other gently rubbed first one butt cheek, then the other. "Shhh. It'll be ok, baby. Do you trust me?"

"Y..yes," Jenny stuttered. She began to relax as his hands continued to caress her.

"Good girl." The hand caressing her ass dipped between her legs and she felt a finger stroke over her slit before it continued back up to the globes of her butt. Her breath became shallower.

"Jenny, who do you belong to?" The finger slipped back down and stroked her slit, hesitating at the entrance to her opening, rubbing back and forth without penetrating. "Who do you belong to?" he whispered.

"I belong to you, Ian. I'm yours."

"That's right, baby, you're mine." His finger stroked back and forth across her slit, until it stilled right outside her entrance. "You're mine, Jenny, and we're going to be great together." The finger slipped inside and Jenny's muscles clenched around it. "That's it, baby." His finger pulsed in and out. "It will be so good between us."

"God, Ian. Oh my god." She could feel it building inside. Her head tossed back and forth against the mattress. "Fuck, Ian."

The finger stopped and slipped back out and Jenny moaned over the loss. "I'm sorry, baby, but it's not time for that yet. We need to get to your punishment." As he spoke, his hand went back to stroking her ass. "You have to trust me on this. It will be so much better after you've had your punishment. You trust me, don't you?"

Jenny pulled in a breath. "Yes, Ian. Oh, god, I trust you. But, please, baby, can we get on with it? I need to....I need to....God, I need it," Jenny ended on a whimper.

Ian's left hand stroked her hair and moved down between her shoulder blades to finally rest on her bound wrists, as his right hand moved in circles on one butt cheek then the other.

"Yeah, baby, we can get on with it."

The slap came sudden and hard, landing on her right cheek. Jenny yelped in stunned surprise and tried to squirm off his lap. He held her in place by her wrists and a second blow landed on her left cheek. Two more slaps came hard and fast. Jenny was sobbing.

"Ian, stop!! Please, Ian! I'm sorry! Please stop!"

"Shh, Jenny, hush now." His hands were back to rubbing, soothing the sensitive flesh. "It's ok now. Hush." His words calmed her as his hand stroked. One finger slid back down between her legs and once again, ran back and forth along her slit, slowly working its way in. "That's it, baby, be calm now."

Jenny closed her eyes and concentrated on the finger pulsing in and out. "Ian...," she groaned.

"Please, Ian. More."

The finger was going deeper with each plunge. "Does my baby like that?"

"Ian, please, I like that so much, please, I need more."

"Who do you belong to, baby?"

"You, Ian. I belong to you." She tried to push back with her ass, to get more of that finger in her pussy, but his other hand was still holding her by her wrists, stilling her movement.

"That's right, baby. You belong to me. And is anyone else going to enjoy this pussy?" He added a second finger, sliding in and out.

"No, Ian," Jenny panted. "It's just for you. My pussy is just for you."

"That's right. This pussy, this wet pussy, this pussy is just for me." His fingers were speeding up and Jenny felt herself getting closer.

"Yours," was all she could get out.

The fingers stilled and Jenny moaned in response. "Are you going to remember that, Jenny? Will you remember that your pussy is only for me?"

"Yes, Ian. Please. Oh, please, Ian. Please finish." Tears were coming down Jenny's face, and she squirmed on his lap.

"No, baby. I'm sorry, but it's still not time. I need to know that you learned your lesson." The fingers left her body and Jenny tensed, waiting.

The slaps came, harder than before, alternating between left and right. There were ten total, and by the end, Jenny was sobbing.

"Shh. It's ok now, Jenny. We're almost done." His hands soothed her, stroking her head and butt. "Shh. Be calm now." His fingers were back between her legs. "Oh, baby, the spankings hurt, don't they?"

Jenny took a deep breath and sniffed. "Yes, Ian, they hurt. Please no more. I'll be good, I promise."

"I know they hurt, but, baby, I have to say, they leave your pussy so wet." Two fingers were sliding in and out and Jenny could hear the sound her dripping pussy was making as they moved in her. He was right and it mortified her. She turned her face to bury it in the covers.

"Don't do that, sweetheart. I love that it makes you so wet. Can't you feel it, Jenny? Can you feel how much I love it?"

She could. She could feel his cock, hard as granite, against her side.

"We just have one more thing to do, baby, and then we can play." His fingers stroked her, this time twisting around to hit her g-spot as he slid out. He rested his hand on her ass.

"Did you hear that, Jenny?"

"Hear what, baby?" Jenny squirmed, hoping he'd take the hint and return his fingers.

"Danny's home."

Jenny stilled and listened. Ian was right. She could hear his keys hit the front hall table, and then footsteps as he walked toward the kitchen.

Ian's hand caressed her as he whispered, "Jenny, it's time for Danny to learn the new rules."

His hand came down with the hardest slap yet, then another and another. Jenny yelled involuntarily. "Ow! Ian!!!Stop!"

Her bedroom door flew open as Danny yelled, "Jenny, are you....uh...ok? What's going on?"

Jenny's was facing away from Danny; her ass toward the door. Ian was back to stroking her butt, slowly and deliberately. Jenny, having no idea how to deal with the situation, buried her face in the bed.

"Hello, Danny." Ian's fingers slipped back inside Jenny. She couldn't believe that he would do that right in front of Danny, and squirmed, this time to try to dislodge them. But as usual, Ian held her still by her wrists.

"What the hell, man!" Danny bellowed. "Jenny, seriously, are you ok?"

"Jenny's fine, aren't you, baby?" This time a third finger joined the other two, as they pumped in and out. Jenny had stopped squirming, so Ian began stroking her hair. "Tell Danny, baby."

"I'm...I'm fine, Danny." Her breath hitched as her body, already so close to the edge, revved up even more. "Oh god. Really, shit, really, I'm fine, Danny."

Danny was surprisingly silent.

"Lift your head, baby. No hiding in the covers." Jenny turned her head, but looked at the back wall, behind Ian and away from Danny. She closed her eyes, hoping to tune out what was happening behind her and to concentrate on those wonderful fingers. In and out. They felt so good.

"No, baby. Eyes open. Turn your head. This way. Look over there." Ian helped position her head and suddenly she realized what he meant. Her floor mirror was in the corner of the room, and at this angle she could see herself spread over Ian's lap, ass high in the air. She could see his hand move as his fingers slid in and out. But more importantly, she could see Danny, standing behind her, eyes riveted to her pussy and what Ian was doing to it. "Oh god," she moaned. The whole sight was turning her on even more. "Oh my god."

"Yes, baby. That's it. Now tell him how my fingers feel."

"Oh god! They fill me up so good. Ohhhh," she moaned and closed her eyes.

"Eyes open, baby."

Jenny opened her eyes and looked at Ian, meeting his eyes in the mirror. He smiled at her. "Good girl. Now take a look." His eyes swung over to look at Danny in the mirror, and her gaze followed. "Tell him, baby."

Jenny couldn't believe it. Danny was rubbing himself through his jeans. He was watching Ian finger her and rubbing his cock in rhythm.

"I love it. Fuck me, Ian. Please fuck me with your fingers. Please let me come."

"Does my baby want to come?" His fingers sped up and Jenny could see Danny's hand also increase its speed.

"Yes, baby. Please, yes! Please let me come. I'm so close."

"Not quite yet, baby. Tell me, who do you belong to?'

"You, Ian! I belong to you!" God, she was so close.

"Whodo you belong to?" He asked again, his fingers fucking her fast and hard.

"You, baby! I belong to you!" She could see Danny frantically rubbing the front of his jeans and bucking his hips.

"Who owns this pussy?"

"It's your pussy, baby. All yours. Oh, god, Ian..." Jenny sobbed.

"Now baby!"

Jenny screamed as her orgasm hit. Her body convulsed, muscles contracting over and over on his fingers, her body bucking and rolling on his lap. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she babbled. Her body continued to shudder, Ian's fingers slowing but still fucking her. "Oh god, Ian. Oh my god."

Ian stroked her back, slowly sliding his fingers in and out with his other hand as she came down. Jenny gradually stilled and Ian loosened the belt from around her wrists and slid it off. He scooped her up and placed her on his lap, rubbing her shoulders and arms, returning circulation to them. Her head was limp, and she burrowed into his neck.

He stroked her back and hair, whispering soothing words to her. "Shh, baby. It's ok. Shh."

Her breath finally evened out. "Are you back with me?" She nodded, but kept her face in his neck.

"Look at me, baby."

She slowly pulled her face out of his neck and looked up at him. He smiled down at her and stroked his fingers over her cheek. "How do you feel?"

Her glazed look slipped away as her face broke into a wide grin. Ian laughed aloud.

"Good. But I actually meant, how's your ass doing? Those were not small love taps."

She wiggled a little on his lap, attempting to find a more comfortable position. She looked at him accusingly. "It hurts. Like, a lot!"

"Good."

"Ian!!"

"I'm serious, Jenny. It should hurt. I want you to remember this. Danny has been like a bad habit that you need to break and the next few days will be the hardest. I tried to demonstrate to him what the new game plan is, but he may take more convincing. I'm expecting that he will try to get you to break just to prove that he can. A sore ass will be a good reminder as to who owns that ass."

She put her hand against his cheek. "You do Ian. It's only you."

"That's right, babydoll. Did you learn your lesson, then?"

"Yes, Ian." She glanced around. "Where did Danny go?"

"He slipped out in the middle of your orgasm. I think he needed to change his pants." Ian smirked. "Go lock the door now, sweetheart. Showtime is over for the night."

Jenny slid off his lap and walked over to lock the door. When she came back, he stopped her from sitting back down by placing his hands on her hips.

"Turn around, sweetness. I want to see your ass."

She turned and felt his hands run over her cheeks.

"That's so good, Ian. Your hands feel cool."

"I think they may be red for a few days."

"Do you think we could lay on the bed? It really did hurt to sit on your lap."

"I have a better idea." He swung her back around to face him. "Get on your knees baby."

12