My Wet Neighbour Ch. 5-6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well okay," her mother said and then turning to me smiled and continued, "Well then madam, my daughter will look after you then. Is that okay?"

"Yes of course," I said, "much appreciated!"

With that the older woman left the shop whilst her daughter said, "Listen, I'm sorting the stock room, so I'll just lock the front door to make sure no one else comes in now and leave you to browse. If you want anything let me know and if you decide nothing suits give me a shout and I'll let you out. Okay? Oh, I'm Lisa by the way."

"Thank you Lisa," I said, "Its very kind of you to go to the trouble."

"No problem," she replied and walked back into the stock room.

I have to say I was quite taken by Lisa. With my new found 'interest' in lesbian sex my mind went into overdrive. As I perused the racks I couldn't stop thinking about the sexual possibilities of the situation I found myself in. I realised that in my mind I had decided to make a pass at Lisa. A week ago I would never have dreamt of such a thing or even fantasised about it, but now things were different. I was different and I was going to go for it. Anne would be proud of me!

I started to select some items to try on; a couple of pairs of trousers and some underwear. I decided on some really beautiful lacy items and some panties that were as skimpy as I could find. Then I called Lisa's name.

She came through to the shop immediately and said, "So how's it going?"

"Fine thanks. You have some really nice stuff here. Could I try these on please," I said.

"Yes of course madam," she said pulling back a small curtain, "the changing room is just here."

"Thanks, and by the way my please call me Mary."

"Okay, Mary," she replied, "if you need any help just shout."

In the changing room, I immediately started to undress. I removed my skirt and blouse and then my bra. I was by now feeling very sexy. There was a small stool in the corner of the room, which I sat down on. Then licking my fingers, I bought them down to my nipples and started to massage them. They became immediately hard. I continued on my tits with one hand and the other I pushed down into my panties and started to rub against my mound. This was so good. In a strange environment, quietly masturbating with the young Lisa only a few yards away. I could feel myself starting to come and remembered my session with Anne where she encouraged me to come as quietly as possible. I did the same again, biting my lip to stop myself from making any noise as I continue to masturbate myself to a quick and gentle orgasm.

Having cum, I bought my hand up from my pussy and licked my juice from my fingers. I was so on heat I just had to take this further. God, I hoped Lisa's response would be okay. My stomach turned with fear as I remained in just my panties and called her name once again.

Again, Lisa appeared almost immediately, and spoke from the other side of the curtain, "Do you need some help Mary?"

"Yes," I said, "It's okay to come in."

She pulled back the curtain and stepped in only to stop in her tracks as she saw I was almost naked. "Oh sorry"! She said.

"That's fine," I replied not attempting to cover myself but instead actually opening my legs just a little further, "I'm afraid these trousers aren't quite what I'm after."

"What in particular are you looking for?" she asked trying not to look at by breasts or crotch.

"Well actually," I said, "what I really wanted were trousers like yours. Do you have anything like that?"

"I'm not sure to be honest," she said, "I did get them here. Not surprisingly I get most of my clothes through the shop, but I'm not sure if there are any like this left. Hold on and I'll take a look."

She came back a few moments later, "Sorry Mary, we don't have any of these left," she said touching the waistband of her trousers.

This was it! Now or never! "What size are yours Lisa?" I asked looking her straight in the eye.

"Er...um...size 10. Why?" she said puzzled.

"That's exactly my size. Sell me your trousers Lisa!"

She looked at me for a moment and then said, "You're joking right!" but obviously not quite sure if I was or not.

"No, no joke," I said, "You sell me your trousers and I'll give you twice the rack price."

"Oh I couldn't do that," she replied nervously.

"Of course you could Lisa. I get the trousers I want and you make a good profit – easy as that!"

Once again she looked confused but I could see the idea was going through her head. "Let me get this straight. I sell you the actual trousers I am wearing and you give me twice the usual price for them!"

"That's it!" I said.

Again she mulled it over and then said, "Okay you're on," and started to step out of the room.

"Hold on," I said going for broke, "there's one more condition. You take them off here, in front of me."

The realisation of what I had just said hit her. She froze just looking at me. I could almost hear her brain computing the options; ask me to leave politely, tell me to get the fuck out of her shop or perhaps, just perhaps, go for it. Remove her trousers in front of another woman who was obviously just as interested in the show of her removing them as she was in buying them.

After what seemed like an age she replied in a voice so quiet I could hardly hear, "Okay, I'll do it."

She then paused again as if not knowing quite how to start. She looked at me and I looked back and smiled to put her at ease. She then very slowly and nervously undid the button and unzipped the trousers. Then she looked again for approval.

"That's fine," I said gently, "go on Lisa, now take them off for me."

She sighed, smiled nervously again and then slowly pulled the trousers down to her ankles. She then coyly slipped them over her feet and as she stood straight again, picked them up and held them in front of herself as if to cover as much of herself as possible. Her nervousness turned me on even more.

I held out my hand to take the trousers. Lisa paused yet again so I lent forward, took hold of the trousers and gradually eased them out of her hands. As I did so Lisa pulled her T-shirt down as far as she could to maintain her modesty but it wasn't long enough. She stood before me, legs tightly together, in a pair of black g-sting panties and the T-shirt, which barely came to her navel. I could clearly see that, whilst not shaved, Lisa kept her pubic hair neatly trimmed with barely a whisper visible from the g-string. I couldn't wait to see her turn around and to get a look at her bottom.

"There, that wasn't so difficult was it." I said in a most friendly tone.

"No, I suppose not," She replied and then said innocently, "now what?"

"Well Lisa, now you can either leave me to try on the trousers, take the money and let me out or...," I paused.

"Or what?"

"Or, you can stay here and help me with underwear," I said.

"You've got some underwear to try, I see," she said.

"Yes I have Lisa, but to tell the truth, having seen yours I now know exactly what I want."

She obviously realised straight away what I was saying but remained coy, "You want a g-string like mine."

"No Lisa," I replied rather more dominantly, "I don't want one like yours. I want yours! Sell me your underwear as well as the trousers."

This time there was little hesitation. I think Lisa was by now getting turned on by the situation and smiling at me, quickly pulled the g-string off and held it out to me like an obedient schoolgirl. She then said without any prompting from me, "Do you want my T-shirt too?"

"Absolutely Lisa, I want all your clothes off," I said.

Lisa then pulled the T-shirt over her head and stood before me, totally naked and totally beautiful. I was simply dripping with wetness at the strip show she had provided me. Without speaking I stood up and stood right in front of her. I put my left hand on her shoulder, pulled her towards me and kissed her full on the lips and at the same time bought my right hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy. She bent a little at the knees and let my hand explore between her legs. Then she sighed, lent her head on my shoulder and started to gyrate her hips against my hand. She was going to cum and it wasn't going to take her long. I decided she deserved an early orgasm and continued to probe and rub her pussy but now faster and harder and now I spoke to her, "Come on Lisa, cum for me. Bring yourself off on my hand Lisa. You naughty little girl, you want to cum don't you Lisa, you want to cum on mummy's hand."

My use of the word 'mummy' seemed to really get her going and she started to pant, almost collapsing away from me as she started to orgasm against me. I could feel her juices on my hand and my own running down my thighs, my own panties having become soaked. As Lisa finished her orgasm I gently turned her and helped her down onto the stool in the corner of the changing room. She slumped back against the wall, regaining her breath and started to massage the last throws of orgasm out of her own pussy.

"God that was good, but I've never done anything with another woman before. You want tell anyone will you," she said seeming to get nervous at the realisation of what we had done.

"Of course not Lisa. You were wonderful and I'm glad you enjoyed it but we needn't finish yet. What time will you be expected home?"

She said that she had at least another half-hour before her mother would expect to see her.

"So you happy to stay a little longer?" I asked.

"Oh yes 'Mummy'" she replied with a sideways glance and a naughty smile.

I just loved the fact that she had so quickly picked up on my adopting the role of 'Mummy' when I encouraged her orgasm. It just seemed so suitable with our age difference and I personally loved the fantasy of her being my daughter and me seducing her.

"Do you want to be a good girl for mummy?"

"Oh yes, of course I do," she smiled.

"Then you must do whatever mummy says, is that okay?"

She didn't answer but gently nodded her approval.

I laid myself down on the floor of the changing room, which was so small half of me was out in the shop and probably on view if someone cared to look closely enough through the locked door of the shop.

"I want you to suck me Lisa, I want you to lick me, I want to feel your tongue in my pussy and in my bottom Lisa. Come here...."

Lisa dropped to her knees from the stool and knelt between my legs. She then lifted my ankles and helped me pull my panties off. I then spread my legs as wide as I could and raised my knees.

"Now Lisa, do it to me now and be dirty!" I begged.

She was now captivated. She dropped her head between my legs and immediately started to lick frantically at my cunt. I grabbed her head and pushed her face into my pussy and at the same time bucked my hips so that I was just about fucking her face. As my excitement built I pulled her head away, sat up and then turning over, positioned myself on all fours. "Lick my bottom Lisa, I want to feel your tongue in my bottom."

She seemed hesitant so I shouted, "Do it Lisa! Put your tongue and fingers into my bottom. You want to make 'mummy' happy don't you?"

Again my pretending to be her 'mummy' did the trick and she grabbed my arse cheeks and pulled them open before plunging her tongue into by arse crack. She delved with it around my hole and then bought her fingers into play, pushing one then two into my bottom before starting to fuck me with them. Lisa may not have done it with a woman before but she was certainly not inexperienced. She knew how to use her fingers, probably from practice on herself I thought.

I bought one of my own hands up between my legs and started to finger fuck my cunt whilst Lisa remained hard at work on my bottom. Before long, I too was screaming my way to an outrageous orgasm, "yes, yes, fuck me Lisa, fuck me hard in my little bottom, go on, fuck me Lisa."

As soon as I came I turned around and hugged and kissed Lisa. It was all so quick and so passionate. I was in heaven with this pretty little thing. I couldn't hold back and decided to go for broke with her. Still hugging her, I laid her down and positioned myself on top of her and in a 69 position. I started to lick and finger her pussy as she did the same to me. Then I slowly and deliberately relaxed myself and started to gently pee. I didn't know what reaction this would get.

As soon as Lisa realised what I was doing, her first reaction was to try and get up. I hugged her tighter and sped up my probing of her pussy with my hands and mouth. If I could get her cumming I knew she would let me continue to pee and she did just that. As she started to cum again she started to talk to me, "Oh yes Mary, oh yes, oh yes," she kept repeating as my piss ran over her face and onto the floor. She started to buck her pussy into my face.

I had quickly, and fairly quietly, cum again but I don't think Lisa had noticed. She was certainly ready herself but before she did, I encouraged her to her knees and then onto the stool again and then I returned to laying on the floor in front of her.

She realised the opportunity to try what I had done and pulled her pussy lips open. Then as she rubbed her clit hard and fast she too started to pee. At first her stream shot into the air, right over me and against the changing room curtain but she quickly adjusted her position and directed the rest of her flow all over my face and breasts. As her piss subsided her orgasm began and she now practically ignored me as she bought herself off, shouting simply, oh mum, oh yes, oh mummy I'm cumming for you."

We both remained silent as we relaxed. We had both gone from an innocent encounter to the most dirty and slutty sex in no more than twenty minutes and we ere both a little shocked at our behaviour.

As reality started to dawn Lisa stood and said, Of God, look at the mess, what will mum say?"

"Don't worry," I said, "I will help you clean up and all you have to say, if she notices, is that you spilt a little water here. She'll never know the difference because she has no reason to doubt what you say."

We both started to clean up remaining naked as we did so. It was an added treat to she her bending and wiping and cleaning in the nude. I was engrossed by her young beauty. With the cleaning done we started to dress. She picked up her g-string but I grabbed it from her and said, "I think you sold me that," with which I promptly put it in my bag as a keepsake.

"And do you really want my trousers or was that just a ploy to seduce me?" she asked.

"Would you mind if I said it was?"

"No I think I would like that. The thought of you deciding you were going to have me even though we were practically strangers is a real turn on. To tell the truth I thought you were attractive and hoped I might get a glimpse of you trying on underwear."

"But I thought you hadn't done it with another woman before," I said.

"I haven't, but I often get turned on watching ladies getting undressed in the changing room. Sometimes I know they are deliberately letting me see their pussies and bottoms. You can tell; and when they do, sometimes I have to bring myself off in the stockroom."

"Lisa, what would your mother say," I said in mock surprise.

"What would she say if she saw what you just did to me. Believe me, I know mum, and I know she does the same as me. I've seen her looking at clients from time to time and once I even saw her and a lady touching each other, if you know what I mean."

"Stop it Lisa," I said, "you're getting me hot gain and both I and you really must be going home."

"Will you be calling again Mary?" she asked as we walked towards the door.

"Oh, count on it Lisa."

"Good!" she said, "and if mum's not here will you be my 'mummy' again?"

"Oh yes please," I said, "I would love that, but what if you mother is here?"

She looked at me with a devilish grin, "If she is, why don't you try to get her naked like you did me. Bet you couldn't do that!"

"Are you challenging me to seduce your mother Lisa, your naughty girl!" I said laughing.

She looked serious for a moment and then looked me straight in the eye and said quietly and deliberately, "Yes, Mary, I want to see you seduce my mother, right here in the shop and I'll help you do it."

I smiled and said, "Okay Lisa, you're on." I then kissed her goodbye at the door before turning and walking away to go home.."

* * * * *

The Phantom likes feedback on his stories; its makes writing/publishing worth while. So please feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think – good or bad! Tell me when you read my stories, where you read them and if you cum whilst reading them – 'cos that's why I write them! Above all enjoy my work, remember its fantasy and practice safe sex!

12