My Wife and Baby Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cwp342020
cwp342020
88 Followers

Alex seemed to relax some and after a little bit he told her that his orgasm was fantastic but now he would never know what it felt like to be in her.

Dee Dee told him she would get him ready in no time and they went back into the pool. They swam around some and kept kissing and feeling each others bodies. Within a matter of minutes, Alex was ready again. Dee Dee told him that since this was his first time, he could decide if he took her in the pool, on the grass, or in our bed. She said Alex asked her which she liked. She told him she liked sex wherever she got it, but really liked it in the pool.

Alex told her the pool would be great with him, so she led him to the shallow end and faced him, put her arms around his neck, and mounted him. She told me as she slid down on his cock it seemed to go on forever, and just when she thought she couldn't take any more, Alex was all the way in her.

At first, Alex let her do all of the work and she kissed on him and squeezed her pussy down on him. Alex then began to walk into the deeper part of the water. Alex and I are each 6' 1" tall, while Dee Dee is only 5'1". Alex carried her down until her head was the only thing above water, and by then she was pretty much floating in the water, except for Alex's cock in her.

Alex began moving his hips in rhythm with her.

As Dee Dee would go down, Alex would thrust up to meet her. In a matter of minutes, Dee Dee said Alex was really fucking her as fast as he could. Dee Dee has always been able to cum very rapidly, and over and over again when sex is good for her. Dee Dee came very quickly with the thought of her fantasy coming true and it being her brother-in-law. However, Alex wasn't done with her.

Alex kept hammering away at her pussy. Alex had one hand on one tit and the other on her ass. Alex kept telling her how much he loved her and how beautiful she was to him. To Dee Dee it seemed like she rode him forever, and she loved every second of it, but after she had several orgasms Alex finally came in her.

Dee Dee told me that she could feel his erection get even bigger right before he came and then she could feel it pulsing as he put more and more cum in her. After a bit, with his cock still in her and them kissing, he carried her back to shallow water and she swam off of him.

As they got out of the pool, Dee Dee noticed Mr. Elledge standing behind one of his flowers watching them. Dee Dee waved at him and shyly he waved back. She walked over to tell him that everything was great and that what she did was ok with her husband. When she got there, before she could speak, Mr. Elledge simply told her "thank you so much", turned, and walked back into his house. She doesn't know how long Mr. Elledge watched them, but he seemed very satisfied when he went in his home.

Dee Dee and Alex went into the house and showered together. When they finished, Dee Dee took Alex to our bed and made love to him again for the second time. They took longer that time and explored each others bodies closer. She told me Alex checked out her ass and licked her butt hole for a while and seemed to enjoy it. She said she certainly did.

After they finished the second time, they were both famished so they dressed and Alex took her out to a steakhouse she knew about that we enjoyed. After eating, they went back to our house and Alex asked if they could make love again. She laughed and told him she had gained a new amount of respect for Navy men. That time, Dee Dee said Alex was very gentle and made sure she came again before he did. When finished, they showered again.

When I arrived home Saturday morning about 2:30 am, I was surprised to find Alex's rental car still there. I went in and they were sitting on the couch watching an old movie. Alex had wanted to stay and see me and thank me for his wonderful evening. He was genuinely touched by what I had let him do and said he could never repay me.

He told me the story of his and Dee Dee's history in high school and how much he had wanted her, and when we had gotten married he figured he had lost her forever. He said that day had been a dream come true for him and he would always be grateful to me for allowing it and to Dee Dee for giving herself to him.

I asked him how long he would be in town, and he said for two weeks, and then he was off to the Mediterranean Ocean for naval exercises on the submarine. Of course, he couldn't tell us where he would be or what it would entail, but he said it was just war games and it would be exciting.

I asked him if he would like to stay the night in our guest bedroom rather than drive across town to his hotel.

He said he didn't want to impose on us anymore and figured we needed some time to adjust to what had happened between him and Dee Dee. Dee Dee said she wanted him to stay the night and visit with us on Saturday and Sunday before he started classes on Monday. Because of his job, we weren't sure when we would see him again.

He was still hesitant until I told him there was nothing like sex in the early part of the day after a good night's sleep, but if he didn't want to make love to Dee Dee again in the morning he could go ahead and go back to his hotel room by himself.

Dee Dee spoke up when I said this and told him he had to stay because she still had new sexual things to teach him. She said that he needed to realize that she only had two weeks to turn him into a love making machine and they would need every spare minute to work on his moves with her.

Well, Alex got trained by the best in the next two weeks. He would go to school on base at 7 AM and get out by 3:30 PM. It took him about 20 minutes to reach our home, and within 10 minutes he and Dee Dee would be naked in the swimming pool while Dee Dee taught him new and exciting things to do to your lover.

On the nights I didn't work, all three of us would go in swimming naked and take turns chasing Dee Dee down. Whenever one of us caught her, he got to put his cock in her mouth or her pussy at his discretion. Needless to say, Dee Dee got a lot of cock on those days. We would then get out of the pool, stay naked, and grill steaks, cook potatoes, and drink beer. Because Alex would be leaving soon, I let her sit next to him while we ate, and that allowed Alex to fondle her breasts or rub her pussy, all the while Dee Dee was stroking his cock while they ate.

One day she got a little over exuberant and began to stoke his cock while squeezing tightly to it. After only two bites of steak, Alex suddenly blurted out "shit, I can't stand it", stood up and placed her naked body over his shoulder and jumped into the pool with her. Before she knew what was happening, Alex was banging her tight pussy as hard as he could. She began to cum but Alex kept driving and driving her pussy until he exploded in her.

He then walked out of the pool still carrying Dee Dee in his arms and his cock was still in her pussy. He brought her to the table and sat down with her still impaled on his cock. They sat together like that until they finished their dinners, all the while giggling like a couple of kids.

It turned out that my lovely wife, in two weeks, brought hope and new found joy to my little brother and made him a man in the process. He seemed more assured of himself than when he arrived two weeks earlier. He also had the promise that the next time we saw him I would make sure Dee Dee had new tricks to teach him to make him an even better lover. He told us he would hold us to that promise.

When the time finally came to tell him good bye, he had tears in his eyes. He told us that he had never been treated any kinder that those two weeks he was with us. He said we went out of his way to make that trip the most memorable of his life.

He told Dee Dee that no matter where he now travels in life, he will always remember her as his first, and how well she had taught him. He laughed and also said he would remember her as a "fucking great fuck!!" We laughed at that, and I agreed with him wholeheartedly.

Alex had words for me too. He said I was to treat Dee Dee with much respect and love, and always treat her like a fine piece of china which can be broken very easily. He said I had promised to love, honor, and cherish her, and by God that's what I was going to do or he would step in and take over. He said it would be like she has two husbands to watch over her to keep her safe.

Dee Dee told him that wherever Alex goes her heart goes with him, and if anything happens to him to know she was there with him in spirit. She told him to just say the word if he needs her thee and she will be there, no matter what.

Dee Dee also told Alex that she and I had talked about our situation, with one woman in a relationship with two brothers in a sexual sense. She said we felt it was right for her to sleep with either one of us whom she chooses each night. If she chose to sleep with me, then Alex would do something else by himself.

If she decided to sleep with Alex that evening, then I would have to find something else to do as she would be with Alex. And, conversely, there were nights when both Alex and I would be playing with her, so there would be no issues. We all agreed on them and felt they were fair.

I then spoke up and told Alex that I had a going away present for him. He asked what it was and I said he could spend every minute until he left with Dee Dee doing whatever they wanted to do. If they wanted to fuck, that was ok. If they wanted to go to a movie, that was ok too. I told him the free and unfettered use of my wife was his for the next two weeks, and when he was gone she was back to being my woman.

Alex was absolutely ecstatic with that setup.

Of course I had the late shift again the next two nights before his class started, so you can imagine what those two did to pass the time. When I came home early Sunday morning, Dee Dee was waiting up and asked me to make love to her. I asked her if she hadn't had all the sex she wanted for a while. She said she did, but I needed to be gentle with her as her pussy was very swollen and tender. It seems Alex rode her constantly that weekend, as only a young, horny male can do.

The next two weeks seemed to go by fairly rapidly. We did a few new things we read about on the Internet. One was get in a pool of water and swim around until you have the woman caught from the front or back. Then the other man takes the opposite side. On the count of three they all began to have sex. The guy in front does the pussy and the guy in back does the ass. That took a little work until she was cool with that, then she really got into it.

The morning finally came to say goodbye to this little adventure we had had at our humble abode. Alex hugged me goodbye and asked us to write him and gave me his address. He made me promise to take good care of Dee Dee because she was a pearl to be cared for, and I promised to. He told Dee Dee to take care of me and keep my sexually satisfied because, in the dangerous situations we found ourselves in at work, we wouldn't be wondering what would happen to our families. We agreed to do so.

I gave my baby brother, now a United States Naval Attack Submarine operator, a big hug and a kiss and told him I loved him. I told him by that evening, as he is changing planes to go to the Mediterranean Sea, I would be pounding his little girlfriend that loved him. That irked him some but he laughed.

Dee Dee broke down and cried and held on to Alex for a while, and promised the next time they were together she would give him the fuck of the century, so he had to get into training for it. After a few more heartfelt goodbyes, Alex climbed into his rental car and left for the airport and on to a war zone in a hot spot of the world. I prayed that Alex would be kept safe and would return home a hero to us.

We had such an awesome summer, what with Alex coming to see us, and now it was over. Dee Dee and I went back to our routines. Mr. Elledge came over every few days for pie and a quick peek at Dee Dee's body, and I went back to my shifts on the southern border as a United States Border Patrol Agent.

Life goes on and Dee Dee and I had sex as much as possible, and now and then we went out into the pool to make love just to give old Mr. Elledge a thrill in his dull life. Alex is supposed to be in the Mediterranean Ocean for another 19 months and then he will be home. And we will be here praying he makes it in one piece.

cwp342020
cwp342020
88 Followers
12