My Wife and the Teenager Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers

"How do you like this? Do you think I was a too careless putting these on?" she asked. She'd rearranged her g-string panties so that the little gauzy panel sagged loosely below her cunt. More interestingly, she'd pulled the panel to one side far enough to fully expose her slit.

I reached up and quickly inserted my right index finger deep inside her cunt. She quickly looked toward the kitchen to see if Bryce was able to see what we were doing. Seeing that he wasn't looking into the room, she spread her legs a little wider and let me slide my finger in and out of her very moist cunt. She made no sound but was obviously enjoying what I was doing to her. I think she liked the idea of Bryce being just in the next room while I fingered her. Later, when we talked about it, she admitted that the chance of the teenager catching us doing this had been exciting to her.

But he hadn't. He missed the quiet, hissing little orgasm she achieved within two minutes of my inserting first one then a second finger inside her.

Several minutes later the two of us emerged from the guest room as though nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But Bryce wasn't in the kitchen. We found him in the living room leafing through a magazine. Minutes later we were on our way to Daly City.

5.Shopping with Bryce

I drove our car (a Ford Taurus) and Nancy sat beside me in the passenger seat. Bryce rode in the back seat. The weather was pretty nice, so Nancy carried a coat but didn't put it on. On the way to Westlake Center, she teased me several times by pulling her skirt all the way up to her crotch and jutting her breasts forward to show off her nipples.

I parked the car and the three of us walked into Home Depot. Nancy and Bryce walked ahead of me pushing a shopping cart as I dawdled behind, pretending to be diverted by this and that. By the time they reached the paint section, I was some forty feet behind them lost among other customers.

Several things were immediately apparent. My wife may have been intending to put on a show for Bryce, but there were several other guys getting a show as well. I saw two husband types staring at her pointy nipples, and one guy actually went out of his way to get a closer look by following Bryce and her to the paint section. At one point, the guy was standing just a few inches to the side of her pretending to be interested in paints. When Nancy knelt down on one knee to look at a can of paint on the bottom shelf, I was treated to the spectacle of Bryce on one side of her and the husband type on the other side of her sharing a good look down the front of her sweater.

A clerk came over to help them. He led them to the color-selection desk, where Nancy spent several minutes trying to make a decision. At one point she sat down in a chair with a little color-fan in her hand. Her skirt rode way up when she sat down. I moved to a different position about thirty feet away from her to get a more straight-on view of her.

The clerk, who looked about two years older than Bryce, stood behind her looking over her shoulder. Bryce positioned himself in front of her, almost in my line of vision. Finally, what I hoped would happen happened. Nancy turned her body in the chair to ask the clerk something. As she did this, her left foot remained planted on the floor and her right foot slid about two feet to the side. Bryce (and I, farther away) were treated to a crotch-shot that lasted a full five seconds.

The husband type, who'd gotten a nice down-sweater view minutes earlier, was still looking at her but from a bad angle. He missed what Bryce and I saw. My view from some distance was of an off-center strip of white and some pink flesh. Bryce, only a few feet in front of her, had a clear view of pubic hair as well as (probably) one of Nancy's cunt lips.

Knowing that my wife had just shown this teenager so much, I experienced all the familiar feelings of jealousy and arousal. My cock had been semi-erect all day, but watching her put on this little show was causing me to get harder by the second. As I watched the clerk put cans of primer and flat paint into the basket, I wondered if this was as far as she'd go today.

Nancy and Bryce followed the clerk over to the paint shaker and watched as he did the cans two at a time. Then he put them in their basket again. Nancy appeared to be very interested in the process. She kept leaning in to watch the cans in the shaker, and each time she did her scoop neck sweater fell open quite a bit. From where I was standing, I could tell that the clerk was getting a very nice tit show.

I rejoined Nancy and Bryce then. The three of us then went around gathering other painting supplies: rollers and brushes mainly. We had some things at home already.

Then we bought a couple of blinds and an electric space heater for the studio cabin. We looked at a few mattresses but decided not to buy one at Home Depot. We decided, instead, to try to buy one in San Francisco. There was a place fairly near our house.

We headed back to the city and dropped off the paint and blinds at our house. Bryce and I carried the paint into the house. Then we came back out to the car where I was surprised to see Nancy, with her right knee on the bottom of the open trunk door, leaning way into the trunk as though trying to rearrange some things in there.

She seemed oblivious (and I acted as though I were oblivious too) to the fact that her short skirt had ridden way up and her ass, naked except for the tiny string going up her butt crack, was almost completely exposed. I walked up next to her as though to help her do whatever she was supposed to be doing, but Bryce had a better idea. He walked a few feet directly behind her. Leaning into the trunk next to her, I snuck a look back at him. His eyes were riveted on my wife's delicious ass. And she held the position, varying it only slightly, for almost a full minute!

"He's getting a great view," I whispered excitedly to her.

"That's the whole idea," she whispered back. "I hope he likes what he sees."

"He'd fucking better. You're giving him the ultimate upskirt view. He can see your whole ass, and the way you've got your legs he can probably see your part of your cunt and maybe your asshole, too."

A few seconds later, she backed awkwardly out of the trunk and stood up. Smiling at Bryce, whose face was redder than ever and who had a definite bulge in the front of his jeans, Nancy said, "Next time I'll leave that job for somebody else." She didn't bother to explain what "that job" was because there wasn't one.

Then we drove Bryce over to Vince's house and dropped him off. He asked if he could come by the next morning, Sunday, to begin the job. His original plan was to begin on Monday. Hmm. What could've changed his mind?

When we got home, we went to a mattress store on Geary Avenue and bought a cheap single-bed mattress. We put it on top of the box springs in the studio cabin and hung the new blinds. Finally, we plugged in the space heater and turned it on for about an hour. Soon the cabin was quite comfortable.

By now it should be obvious that our plan for the next few days involved the little cabin in our back yard. It also involved a defective blind in the guest room window that looked out upon the back yard.

At about eight o'clock we went out for the evening. We hung out in a few bars downtown. Nancy, still in the revealing outfit she'd worn while shopping earlier, "accidentally" displayed her breasts and her crotch several times to several lucky bar patrons. The only difference in her evening outfit was that she'd gone without panties.

When we got home, a little drunk, we had a wonderful fuck. Then we lay in bed talking some more about what might happen tomorrow and the days following.

Calvin427
Calvin427
919 Followers
12